[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In my college human sexuality class and I was told by my hardly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 6

In my college human sexuality class and I was told by my hardly older than me "queer" female professor who is married to a man that I'm not a lesbian because I wouldn't have sex with a transwoman. She told me that my sexuality is "bigotry".

I struggled with coming out of the closet for years. I dated men. I tried penis. I hated it. I don't like males in a sexual way. Before coming out meant you were brave, but now I'm a bigot?
>>
Wow, bigoted much?
All you can do, OP, is spew bigotry and transphobic vitriol at poor innocent anons. D-, see me after class.
>>
You're a lesbian. Your teacher is just an idiot. Some lesbians are okay with being with trans women and others aren't, but nobody owes anyone sex or intimacy. That's just stupid.
>>
>>7093708
Ok, let us back this up a bit. Did you simply say that you wouldn't sleep with a transwoman because you are not interested, or did you say you didn't want to sleep with them because they were men? Because if the second one, then you are 100% bigoted for disregarding their femininity entirely.
>>
>>7093760

I said I wouldn't sleep with them because they had a penis.
>>
>>7093735
>nobody owes anyone sex or intimacy
I think that's what these arguments boil down to in the end. I'm not sure about men, but I know women end up performing sexual acts so often because the other party has somehow 'earned' it, and it's bullshit. No deserves your time or affection just for being nice to you or because they like you.
>>
>>7093708
Worthless MtF tranny here

Your college professor is wrong.

Lesbian means you are a girl who likes girls.

You're not a bigot if you don't want to date a black girl, or a fat girl, or a disabled girl, or a transgirl or any other kind of girl. It's just your personal preference. You can't control what you like and it's no one else's business.
>>
>>7093708
stupid teacher
with people like this you can never do it right
that's them - not you

i'm gay - not sexually attracted to females
trans dunno
i'm also not attracted to younger males, nor to males from hot climates (different food causing different scent?)

sexual preference is as it is
esp. this teacher should know it cannot be dictated
>>
>>7093763
What if they had SRS?
>>7093782
That depends. If you don't want to date a black girl because you find them unattractive it's fine, if it's because you think black girls are "really men" that's bigoted.
>>
>>7093760
Trans woman != Women.
That's just fucking stupid. They are a biological male making an effort to emulate being a woman and they identity as one. Does not make them a woman.
>>
>>7093785
>(different food causing different scent?)
this is actually a thing that happens, yeah
>>
>>7093801
Same tranny here

You can't reasonably expect everyone to see things from your perspective. I don't think it's bigoted to not want to date a trans girl because you still see them as men. It would be bigoted to deny a trans girl housing or a job or the same legal rights and freedoms as you as an individual because you don't agree with their gender identity, but dating and attraction is completely 100% separate from this. You should never be guilt tripped into dating someone you don't want to, no matter the reason. Love and attraction are emotions, not something you rationalize.
>>
>>7093708
You're not supposed to use their penis like you would a man's. Consider it a painful birth defect.
>>
Props on having good music taste OP.
>>
I cannot possible fathom taking a college class and discussing with classmates and a professor my sexual preferences. That seems so invasive lol. Why you taking this class/what major?
>>
>>7093827
Wait, how are you supposed to use it then? As a convenient place to hang your hat?
>>
>>7093823
>Love and attraction are emotions, not something you rationalize.
Your view of transwomen (as "men" or "women") is something you can rationalize.
>>
>>7093857
If op is a bigot for not seeing transwomen as women then you're just as much a bigot for not being tolerant of views that oppose yours.
>>
>>7093857
As soon as SRS advances to the stage where they can become the gender of their choice to a genetic level. Until they it's just a man or woman emulating a woman or man to the best of their ability, and either way, OP don't owe anyone shit and doesn't have to fuck anyone she doesn't want to.
>>
>>7093884
>genetic level

That would actually be completely pointless and accomplish nothing. Chromosomes are just instructions for cell division, just tells your body how to develop. A transwoman who starts HRT at puberty and has futuristic SRS to have a perfectly functioning set of working female organs is 100% functionally female.
>>
>>7093889
Also acceptable, but wouldn't it be ideal that you wouldn't have to spend the rest of your life medicating yourself?
>>
>>7093882
well you're just being a bigot for not tolerating my view that you're a bigot.
>>
>>7093906
You wouldn't have to with a full set of female organs. That's where females get their estrogen from

>>7093917
Now we're in the bigot loop. It never ends
>>
>>7093923
Grand so
>>
>>7093906
If SRS advanced to the point where you could implant ovaries into someone who was born male, there's no need to medicate yourself.
Changing chromosomes wouldn't do anything, you'd still be a biological male and produce testosterone unless HRT or surgery was involved.
>>
>>7093708
Nah, she's just fucking retarded. Some lesbians are okay with trans girls and others aren't. It's no big either way and certainly nothing worth worrying about.

t. Tranny
>>
>>7093803
And this is the retarded shit that leads to us trans going stealth instead of being up front. Almost all of social interaction is emulation from other people we've known growing up. Girls just are emulating other girls they've known, and the mannerisms have evolved over the eons.

I mostly just end up finding it dumb that girls aren't primarily the ones rejecting trans-women from being women, it is insecure men. This is the experience I have encountered at any rate.
>>
I certainly don't think you're a biggot, but I do think it's a bit close-minded to refuse to have sex with all trans women as a rule. Many trans women don't like their penis either, so what would really be the difference of having sex with a trans or cis woman if they don't use their penis? Plus, you never know what you might start liking, with the right person you might enjoy penetration or giving a blowjob, being attracted to the person can make a lot of stuff that you otherwise wouldn't like a lot of fun.
>>
>>7094184

>SHES NOT REALLY A LESBIAN SHE JUST NEEDS A GOOD DICKING
>>
>>7094184
>having sexual preferences and hard limits is closed minded
I just dont understand why we all have to be gluttons who are willing to fuck anything in front of us just for the 2 second gratification of an orgasm
>>
>>7094184
>Many trans women don't like their penis either
with the right person you might enjoy penetration or giving a blowjob
pick one
>>
>>7093803
Trans women are a subset of women, they're women who are also trans.

>>7093884
Genetics is literally irrelevant unless you're reproducing.
>>
>>7094127
Look, I have no problem with how you identify or whatever. Gay male here. I just wonder why some people think that trans have to be considered a woman in every respect. Why? There will always be differences, trans won't give birth, some men will prefer biological woman, woman will never have to risk impregnating anyone. Basically there are enough differences to make a distinction somewhat important, but if you do your a bigot. Just because I don't agree transwoman = woman doesn't mean I have anything against either lifestyle.
>>
>>7094240
I wouldn't say willing to fuck anything, just willing to give anything a chance. Why close yourself off from the possibility of having a happy relationship with someone just because they have an organ you don't like.

>>7094226
I'm not saying she's wrong in that she doesn't like penis, I just think accepting the possibility that it stemmed more from her dislike of men than her dislike of penis is a better outlook.
>>
>>7094975
But what makes men male is the penis
>>
>>7094932
Being considered a man is literally the reason that trans-women kill themselves. It is not just a matter of respect for us, it is literally a thing that creates a destructive echo in our souls that we cannot do anything about. We do everything in our power to get away from it in the only ways we can, only to have it thrown back in our faces casually by people who don't understand the harm it causes, or worse, by people who do.

It is not a choice, it is not a lifestyle. We have to go this route, or we kill ourselves. We have an untenable existence that we cope with as best we can. The sooner we get away from being called men on the regular, the sooner we recover on a social and mental level. We go stealth if we can, because it is almost always the only way to avoid things like that.
>>
>>7095169
A transwoman is a transwoman. Not a man, but at this juncture I'm reluctant to call them women either, due to a whole host of physical and social reasons. Once science has advanced to the point where people can transition in a way that makes them indistinguishable from their ideal gender I'll be willing to consider them as women and men, as opposed to transwomen and transmen.

Of course, I'd never say that to someone's face.
>>
>>7095200
I just don't understand the arbitrary goal-posts. Being a woman isn't an exclusive club, basically half the race is a female. One of humanity's biggest abilities is that of rising above our original limitations and changing the rules of nature that bind us, and this is literally just another step along that path.

I don't see any real way that we can even do anything about the opposition to this fact that a shocking part of the world holds onto. We are moving into an age where we can mold ourselves into anything we choose to be in so many ways.
>>
>>7095238
What's arbitrary about it?
>>
>>7095238
Still cant mold yourselves into not being complete imbeciles rofl.
>>
>>7093764
Women do that as if training a dog or something, it's self-served for them. Men don't usually do that because the sex is its own reward for them.
>>
>>7095252
It is just weird to have this weird threshold that we have to cross to be women in your mind. There are women of all different shapes, sizes, and physical attributes. Some are infertile, in fact 40% never have children even if they could have. There is room for every single trans woman in that niche and it wouldn't even barely increase that amount.

Like seriously, what do we even have to do? Give us something tangible to work with. Do you even understand how frustrating it is to be unable to ever be able to get to where you know you need to be?
>>
>>7095475
Be indistinguishable from a biological female.
>>
File: tumblr_nswlm9JizC1u75st9o1_540.png (334KB, 520x353px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nswlm9JizC1u75st9o1_540.png
334KB, 520x353px
you are a bigot though. being a women is not just chromosomes and and genitalia. and btw the majority of transwomen a genetic disorder called klinefelter syndrome so they technically have two x chromosomes and a y.
get over yourself too man. now that gay marriage is legal youre not the poor persecuted homo anymore. yeah there are people out there that out right dislike gays but at least the majority of your population doesnt die of suicide cause people out right refuse to understand you
>>
>>7095537
>and btw the majority of transwomen a genetic disorder called klinefelter syndrome so they technically have two x chromosomes and a y
i suspect this is b8 but just in case, this is inaccurate and if you got it from 4chan you probably misinterpreted something i wrote
a disproportionate number of trans women have klinefelter's, but far from the majority -- prevalence in the general male population is 1 in 400 (or 0.25%), no studies have been done on the trans female population so i'm working through anecdata (which so far implies a rate around 1-2%)
>>
>>7093708
>>>/pol/ would like to know more about your (((professor)))

How about you head on over and make a thread?
>>
>>7095545
*1 in 600 (or 0.167%)
i mixed up the prevalence of klinefelter's with the prevalence of sex chromosome aneuploidy in general
>>
in relationship with transgirl
>shes a total sub but comes out with that she wants to fuck me in the ass
>i refuse
>she flips her shit

What the fuck? I can't say no? I don't want to end a relationship over something so trivial but I don't wanna fucking do it
>>
>>7095555
I really don't think that's trivial anon.
>>
>>7095475
>My life will only be complete when everybody agrees I'm a woman despite my penis
Must be shitty.
Too bad you can't just be yourself, a transwoman. Gotta be a real woman.
>>
>>7095238
Being a member of a class is an exclusive club that's the whole point. Women form a class. A male that simply says "I'm a woman" doesn't share the commonalities needed to belong to said class.
>>
As a tranny, your teacher can go fuck herself. Don't apologise for what you're attracted to.
Would you also not be a real lesbian if you didn't like women with red hair? People have preferences, more at 11. You don't have to fuck every woman on the planet to qualify as a dyke, jesus christ.

And even if we pretend it's bigotry, that wouldn't make you less of a lesbian. Bigots exist, they're not sexless blobs. Are the westboro baptist chucklefucks not really straight because they're bigots? That's fucking retarded.

Bitch is just trying to get one up over you because she married a dude and her queer card is at risk.
>>
File: 1475102294383.png (188KB, 442x412px) Image search: [Google]
1475102294383.png
188KB, 442x412px
>>7095552
so you basically have no proof for your postulation? what are you some kind of genetics authority on 4chan? if trans people are about 0.3% of the general population and the incidence of Klinefelter syndrome is 1 to 2 in 1000 men which is 1.012%. Thats over all the trans population combined.
so based on these statistics it's a fair hypothesis to push.
>>
>>7093764

It's really gross and ironic that SJWs alternate between crying about muh rape culture to demanding that trannies, fatties and coloured people are entitled to fuck anyone they lay their eyes on.
That is, when they're not alternating between saying gender is a social construct to insisting that trannydom is inborn.
>>
>>7095712
>1 to 2 in 1000 men which is 1.012%
lolwut
>>
>>7095712
...your maths does not begin to check out
0.167% of men have klinefelter's
the majority of those with klinefelter's have a male gender identity and heterosexual sexual preference according to longitudal studies on babies karyotyped at birth
karyotypes of smaller trans populations do not reveal trans women with xxy karyotypes
when you get into larger populations you DO see a disproportionate rate of klinefelter's, but xxy trans women are a minority of both trans women and xxy males
i have read every single published journal article on this topic and i do not see where you could have drawn your conclusions from
if anything the argument would be there are a disproportionate number of xyy trans women because xyy is correlated with autogynephilia
>>
Isn't klinefelter's treated with testosterone? The opposite of treating gender dysphoria?
>>
>>7095771
one symptom of klinefelter's is hypogonadism, which can be treated with testosterone if desired
trans women with klinefelter's do not desire testosterone treatment for hypogonadism and instead are given the same treatment protocol as other trans women
however those who are diagnosed with klinefelter's at a young age may be given testosterone treatments before they're able to express their sex discordance, which raises ethical concerns given the high comorbidity rate
>>
>>7093708
Report them to your Title IX coordinator. Problem solved.
>>
>>7095555
If you'd still give her blowjobs or handjobs, then she's being kind of unreasonable.

Some people just don't want to do some sexual activities, and it's not fair to force it upon them. A fetish shouldn't be a priority.

Sex with a partner is the act of getting someone off. Doing them a "favour". Giving them a "gift". That favour/gift being an orgasm. As long as it's done, the intention is what matters. Like, what would happen if your partner got in a car accident and couldn't use their lower body anymore? Is it fair to break up with them because their genitals can't give you an orgasm the way you want?
>>
can the evil trannies please fuck off this thread and reconsider suicide?

lesbians are interested in VAGINA, the muscular orgsn you will never ever have no matter what.

lesbians that like trannies are called "bisexuals" and there is zero wrong with that.

dictating that a lesbian has to enjoy tranny cock/lack of vagina or be called a bigot is bordering on corrective rape.

OP, this is actionable, tell your advisor you are being abused and singled out for your gender and sexual identity by a teacher, this needs to end ASAP.
>>
>>7095949
you are unbelievably stupid lmfao. either that or a troll.
>>
>>7095989
found the psycho hun. how's the bunny boiling going? manage to browbeat any timid lesbians into touching your hairy dick and anus this week?
>>
Saying a lesbian isn't a lesbian because she won't date transwomen is like saying a straight man isn't straight because he won't fuck fat women. Both are markedly false. You're allowed to exclude as many people as you like with your preferences.

But I would ask your professor, OP, what sexuality she believes you to have, if you are not lesbian.
>>
>>7094403
>Trans women are a subset of women, they're women who are also trans.
this
>>
>>7096043
bull fucking shit they're a top class

male
men
female
women
trans
$men
$women
$tumblr

and lesbian is a defined class, so stop trying to make females have sex with non females you absolute entitled assholes.
>>
>>7095529
Indistinguishable on what level? Yeah, sure, if you look at a transwoman's DNA you'll find a Y chromosome, but SRS is pretty fucking good if you have loads of cash to throw at it and there are transwomen for whom hormone therapy works wonders.

Do you consider XY people with androgen insensitivity to be male? They come out with vaginas, identify as women, develop as women, and are infertile. I don't know how you get to the point where you have to look inside someone's cells in order to tell what gender they are, it's just absurd.

The actual "line", if you think about it for like one second, is what the doctor says when you come out. This is arbitrary, especially when you take into account the treatment of those with ambiguous genitalia. Literally the doctor goes, "that looks more like a vagina, I bet we could surgery it up. gratz on your baby girl"
>>
>>7095675
What commonalities?
>>
>>7095949
You clearly know nothing about what SRS can achieve
>>
>>7093708
Ok first off, you being a bigot has nothing to do with your sexuality, so that's bullshit on her part.
Second, it's a little bigoted to say you'd never have sex with a transwoman. It's a generalization to say that all transwomen have penises or all transwomen look like men, etc. It's irrational to assume that there are no transwomen who pass, below the belt and above. If you don't know this you're uninformed. If you do, then it's pretty bigoted for you to say that despite the fact that you could very well find yourself attracted to a transwoman, you wouldn't have sex with her on principle.

Imagine you have sex with a girl, then you find out she's trans. Like, what, now you're suddenly not attracted to her? This is bigotry. Are you attracted to hot female bodies, or some mysterious "girl" substance which can only be detected by learning the history of the person?

The more I think about it, the more it seems like the only way you could broadly state that you would never have sex with a transwoman is if you either assumed knowledge about the bodies of all transwomen, which is stupid, or their bodies just don't matter and the idea that they were once men simply bothers you on some gut level, which is bigotry.
>>
>>7094184
Good job making it look like that transgirls are male fetishists who tries to bully lesbians into sex. You should be ashamed of yourself.

"You never know what you'll end up liking!"

Fuck off with your entitled bullshit. You wouldn't tell a gay man to try vagina would you? How is this any different?
>>
>>7096470
>You wouldn't tell a gay man to try vagina would you?
yes
t. ftm (straight but with a lot of gay ftm friends)
>>
>>7095701

>>7093801
>That depends. If you don't want to date a black girl because you find them unattractive it's fine, if it's because you think black girls are "really men" that's bigoted.
>>
>>7096470
> You wouldn't tell a gay man to try vagina would you?

I would say that he shouldn't reject ftms who haven't had bottom surgery outright.

>>7096383
/thread
>>
>>7093708
>my hardly older than me "queer" female professor who is married to a man
Yeah that's just an ordinary cishet, ergo you shouldn't take her seriously at all.

better yet don't take her at all because I bet she's uggo.
>>
>>7096555
Because a limp piece of flesh is the same thing as a working penis? Bullshit. This is why noone likes trannies.
>>
>list of things that never happened tm
>>
>>7095238

Trannies are fucking deluded. "Half the world is female so it's not exclusive".

Half of the population of Saudi Arabia can't drive because they own a vagina. But that's not a class of people to you.
>>
I don't really know where they find these dumb "college professors".
Are these the kind of people colleges are employing nowadays?
Seriously, WTF?

You're not a bigot, OP. It's your sexual preference. It's none of your professor's business.
>>
>>7095238
You're not female. You will never have the duties of a female (reproduction), and can live as many years as you want as man building a base for yourself using all the opportunities that cis women are excluded from.
>>
thats a good album, op. shitty thread, good taste in music tho
>>
>>7093708
This is the world created by Tumblr. An infinite hellscape of people fighting to be the most victimized and overtly tolerant by attacking others. Oh you like vagina but don't like someone who calls themselves a women but doesn't have a vagina? FUCKING BIGOT!

People should be allowed to be attracted to whoever the fuck they want without being constantly harassed by others because of it. I won't yell at a gay guy for liking cock, he shouldn't yell at me for liking pussy. Neither of us chose who we are attracted to and neither of us can actively change that distinction.

Your teacher yelling at you for not being attracted to transwomen is literally no different than her yelling at a gay guy for not wanting to fuck women.

Jesus christ people, who the fucking cares who likes who as long as they don't discriminate against you. If a white guy doesn't want to fuck a black women because he just doesn't find them attractive, then who gives a shit? It's his choice. Just as long as he doesn't deny her a job or something because of it.
>>
>>7096350
>>>7095949 (You) #
>You clearly know nothing about what SRS can achieve

cosmetic surgery is not among my interests, true. likewise, you appear to be literally ignorant of basic human anatomy and reproductive function
>>
>>7097191
So because a vagina created by SRS doesn't have periods it's not a vagina? Honestly wtf are you even saying. Last I checked, babies didn't grow inside the vagina but inside the uterus.

Please list some differences between the vaginas created through SRS and the home-grown variety.
>>
>>7093708
Be a lesbian. Cool.
Don't fuck me. Cool.

Call me a man? Not fucking cool
>>
>>7096907
>There are no transwomen with vaginas.
You're dumb as fuck
>>
>>7096931
The law, my records, my friends, my boyfriend, and my increasingly feminized biology say otherwise. I am far over the tipping point into female.

And you would be wrong about being able to live as a man. There is also no such thing as being able to live as a man while being trans. It is basically impossible to not be a wreck mentally and emotionally until you transition if you are truly trans. Try building a career when going into public sends irrational waves of nausea and anxiety into your system.

And I call complete bullshit on the duties of a female being reproduction, because 40% of women never even have children. That is straight up just offensive to women to place that as the milestone to judge a woman by.
>>
>>7096891
>Genitals are the sole basis of sexual attraction and love.
Keep drinking the koolaid, friend
>>
If your preference doesn't include trans women then that's fine. It's like being able to say that on the whole you're not attracted to people of a certain skin color or religion or whatever turn off somebody could have. Like, as a trans woman there's a difference between someone not wanting to date me and someone genuinely shtting on me for being trans. It's your preference, you do you.
>>
>>7097601
>>There are no transwomen with vaginas.
>You're dumb as fuck

this is literally a factually true statement tho

>>7097620
>The law, my records, my friends, my boyfriend, and my increasingly feminized biology say otherwise. I am far over the tipping point into female.

you will never be, and have never been, female. you can call yourself a woman if we accept the polite societal fiction that women are defined by external characteristics laid out according to cultural practices
>>
>>7097713
Good thing I don't rely on you for my self-actualization, or for my society functionality You can believe as you wish, the reality is that my life as a woman is flourishing just fine without your approval.
>>
>>7093735
no one is saying that anyone "owes" sex or intimacy to anyone else; no one is saying that you, specifically, must fuck a trans woman. what everyone is saying is that your "preference" actually reflects the way transmisogyny has shaped your view of gender and other people; what people are saying is that your use of the word "preference" is insincere.

Blanket statements wrt to dating trans people of your preferred gender do reflect transphobia, which is a flavor of bigotry. It'd be significantly more productive for you to ask why your views about trans people have been shaped in a particular way, why you basically consider trans women men, when there's ample real-world examples of trans women who pass, who have vaginas, whose chromosomal makeup isn't actually XY, and et cetera for whatever other goalpost shifting criteria you would like to introduce.

Note that the "you" here is generalized and not necessarily directed at this poster.
>>
>>7097713
Here it goes to my collection of posts i will use if ever want to kill myself but will need something to encourage me.
Thanks luv!
>>
>>7097713
>>7097713
Do you really think a passing transwoman could do whatever she wants in Saudi Arabia? She would be discriminated against in the same way as a cis-woman. Furthermore, not all cis-women have vaginas. Women with more ambiguous genitalia (resulting from such conditions as CAH, for example), women with vaginal agenesis, etc, are still considered women and as such are refused basic human rights. Women are not discriminated against because they have vaginas, they are discriminated against because they are women.

What do you consider a vagina? Vaginas created through SRS are often (depending on the skill of the surgeon and other factors) externally indistinguishable from natural vaginas. They self-lubricate, smell like natural vaginas, and sexual function is the same.
>>
>>7093708
As a bi transwoman I would say that your professor is being asinine. Sexuality is not black or white which means people like what they like and vice versa. Not all lesbians are okay with penis and not all gays are okay with vaginas no matter how attractive a trans person is. That's okay.
Most LGBT groups and people on college campuses are not the brightest people to be around. Preach tolerance but judge others who go against the narrative. Like in my college campus being visibly trans is viewed as great while being stealth is viewed as a bad thing.

Your situation is telling of the state that the LGBT community is in. Things are changing but it's changing in a way that will cause more harm to LGBT people in the long run.
>>
>>7095002
lots of dykes have more penises than men. they just keep them in drawers and think girls who are only into tongue and finger action are weird. it's like most faggots who think faggots who don't like it up the butt one way or another are weird. people just like different shit and if we're defining anything as necessary to sexuality, i vote we go with feet
>>
>>7096532

As I said, even if it's bigoted that doesn't mean OP's not a dyke, that's retarded.
>>
>>7096931
>You will never have the duties of a female (reproduction)

Reproduction is not a duty, and many cis women are infertile.
>>
We should Remove The T.
>>
>>7099148
obviously, i'm pretty sure that wasn't the point people are trying to make. She's a dyke, but a bigoted dyke.
>>
How comfortable would a female from this board be around a tranny from this board?
>>
>>7099180
Reproduction is treated as a duty in all areas of the world, and women who don't produce children (by choice or infertility) are treated as failed individuals.
>>
>>7101542
And if you aren't a successful provider of a family with children as a man, you're treated as a failure as well. I don't see how it's a gendered issue.
>>
>>7101542

...No?
>>
>>7101542
>>7101553
>>7101575

>disconnected from reality
>>
>>7101553
>genders have different limitations
>I don't see how it's a gendered issue.
>>
>>7101800
>genders
>real
lel
>>
>>7101812
how you look affects how people treat you
>>
>>7101886
>other people
>real
lel
>>
>>7093708
Just make up a lie about being raped by a man, and tell the prof that you can't be with anyone that has a penis because it's too traumatic. If you can fake fighting back tears well that will help sell the lie too.

Full disclosure this is horrible advice that will make you into a horrible person, but your professor will have to do a metric fuckton of privilege checking when she realizes that she's pressuring a rape victim.
>>
File: 1474913231779.gif (178KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
1474913231779.gif
178KB, 500x411px
I wonder if she would think a guy not having sex with transmen because they don't have dicks to shove up his ass is a bigot, or is this just yet another feminist double standard.
>>
>>7102236

Don't forget the huge amount of SJW women identifying as trans men these days.
Plus, gay men refusing to have sex with women is misogyny, duh.
>>
File: 1313158308096.jpg (50KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1313158308096.jpg
50KB, 720x720px
>>7103517
So, you are saying transmen are still female enough for their pseudodiscrimination to be misogyny? Thus, it would be misogynic to require the phallic object in my ass to be a living and pulsating dick instead of a dildo? It would also be wrong to require sufficient masculinity from the person I'd have to fuck me in the ass?
>>
>>7103668
>So, you are saying transmen are still female enough for their pseudodiscrimination to be misogyny?
So long as they don't succumb to toxic masculinity and cissexism by actually transitioning and acting like normal men, yes
>>
File: 145453489683.jpg (31KB, 500x465px) Image search: [Google]
145453489683.jpg
31KB, 500x465px
>>7103705
Stop!
Thread posts: 115
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.