[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/clg/ Cis Lesbian General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 367
Thread images: 73

File: 1476979159452.png (425KB, 502x603px) Image search: [Google]
1476979159452.png
425KB, 502x603px
/clg/ Cis Lesbian General:

Going to the gym edition.
How /fit/ are you ladies? Do you like going to the gym, or are you the stereotypical bulldyke?
And if you are a /fit/fag, what do you usually do in the gym?

If you need to draw attention to you not being Cis or lesbian, please see
>>>/lgbt/bigen
>>>/lgbt/mtfg

Some advice to keep this general decent:
Recognize the ability to hide posts that are attention-seeking.
This thread is intended for AFAB lesbians to discuss and congregate on 4chan's /lgbt/ board.
Therefore please respect /lgbt/ board rules, and 4chan global rules.

IGNORE TROLLS
IGNORE BAIT
To join Discord look here: http://pastebin.com/P644WE

FUCKING IGNORE TROLLS AND BAIT YOU IDIOTS! MEN PLEASE GO AWAY TY

Previous >>7080515
>>
I am literally so sedentary I'm having physio atm because my butt muscles have seized up and it hurts when I walk. I'm not a big eater though, so I have a decent figure.

I've been thinking about starting to lift a bit though, to go with my glute workouts. I've had problem with rsi in my wrists in the past and I'm wary of fucking them up. Any advice?
>>
>>7092838
How....?

I'm a NEET for the past seven years and I spend probably 20 hours a day lying in bed and I haven't come close to anything like that.
>>
>>7093076
>lying
That's probably why. My physio said it's sitting in the same position for a long time that makes them seize up. I've actually have issues with them for years though, probably since I was about 15 or 16, it's only in the past 6 or 8 months it's to the point where it hurt to walk. I think I'm just inherently not very flexible.
>>
My job is physical labor and long hours. So I'm physically too tired to work out. Even on my days off I just want to relax. I still walk my dog a few times a week. Not super fit, but I'm in shape. My stamina from work is ridiculous. And it pays off during sex for my gf. I don't get tired easily and for her, 45mins to an hour of oral keeps her happy.
I work and stand 13-16 hours a day with maybe have two 5min breaks all day. Other then that, I'm in constant motion. My father told me people who eat before they workout and sleep tend to hold onto the fat from the night before. People who workout before they eat and sleep burn all the calories from the night before that they've slept on. Makes sense to me.
>>
>>7093116
I dunno, my mother is one of the fittest people I know and she's always had supper right before bed. Eat decent food when you're hungry and stop when you're full, get some regular exercise and you'll be fine. I think most people just overeat.
>>
File: 29.png (307KB, 449x273px) Image search: [Google]
29.png
307KB, 449x273px
>>7093103

Okay let's meet up irl and motivate each other to be /FIT/. Ok? I don't want you to end up having to grocery shop in one of those wheelchair things.
>>
>>7093116
>I work and stand 13-16 hours a day with maybe have two 5min breaks all day.

Do you work in a fucking labor camp??
>>
File: lard info council.jpg (55KB, 375x669px) Image search: [Google]
lard info council.jpg
55KB, 375x669px
/fit/fag here. I work out at 6 AM Mon-Fri, then pepper in some cardio here and there (sometimes I will go back to the gym to run after classes). Training for powerlifting meets next year.
>>
>>7093153
probably an american
>>
>>7093168
>issued by lard information council

Haha what

Also post powerlifting arms pls
>>
>>7093146
I actually found out what the problem was because I wanted to start taekwondo again and thought I should probably find out what was causing my hip pain in case it had to do with my joints first. Turns out I just have butt problems.
>>
>>7093153
Sounds like Amazon or Sports Direct.
>>
>straight women like ultra masculine men with big muscles and big dick
>gay men like ultra masculine men with big muscles and big dick
>straight men like ultra feminine women with big tits and big ass
>gay women like women who look like men

Made me think...
>>
>tfw no qt gf to sing this song to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Df-XFM3JK2I
>>
>>7093223

I like tomboys and butch women, f a m, but not women who actually look like men.

It's not our fault if straight men fall for artificial stuff and can't see the true femininity of a woman behind her plaid shirt and short hair.
>>
>>7093223
today in things that never happened
>gay women like women who look like men
>>
File: arm.jpg (223KB, 1307x1394px) Image search: [Google]
arm.jpg
223KB, 1307x1394px
>>7093183

here is one
>>
File: 6.jpg (82KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
82KB, 630x420px
>>7093545
Wow. Good job getting fit.

On a scale from 1-10 how drowned in pussy are you
>>
>>7092813
I used to /fit/ but I fell off for nearly 2 years. I have a gym membership now but I'm lazy about it. Before I could run 40 minutes, now I barely do 1. I'm sure I'll get my shit together soon.
>>
>>7093564

0/10

I'm a graduate student and not into the bar scene, so my chances of meeting girls are low. Getting a lady isn't top priority right now, but getting above 300 DL is.
>>
File: amaliahnnnnngh.jpg (62KB, 744x500px) Image search: [Google]
amaliahnnnnngh.jpg
62KB, 744x500px
>out shopping with friend, who dresses fairly andro and has short hair
>she complains she never wears hats because she looks even more like a boy than usual
>puts on a cap to show
>oh no she's hot
>make her try on a bunch of different hats and convince her to buy at least a couple beanies to start

It's weird, I'm not normally into soft butch/andro girls, and I've also never been attracted to my friend, because, well, she's my friend, but she looked so cute right then, I actually got flustered.
>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 480x640px
Hopefully cheekie blesses this thread
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 640x426px
>>7093626
>>
>>7093626
Why not just date a tranny at that point
>>
>>7093626

shoo, shoo!
>>
>>7093630
so you're into men
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 460x633px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 460x633px
>>7093635
>>
>>7093645
You didn't' answer my question
>>
>>7093623

That's sad.

Pussy is love, pussy is life.
>>
File: 203.png (199KB, 518x313px) Image search: [Google]
203.png
199KB, 518x313px
>>7093635
>>
>>7093153
I fish for a living. The only brakes I really have is if we're steaming to another location and we've finished preparing our gear. I mostly use that time to use the bathroom. So it's not even really a brake. The winter time is the worst. You get soaked from the large waves beating down on you, with temperatures below freezing with ice crawling its way into your jacket and hair. I've been doing it since I was very little, and I want my own boat and gear next year. But my jobs definitely not for everyone.

>>Do you work in a fucking labor camp??
It fucking feels like it sometimes. My boss will say "We'll have a short day today and be in by 2-3pm!" And I might not touch land until 7pm because he suddenly found more to do and changed his mind..
>>
>>7094008
*breaks. Holy fuck autocorrect on this phone is autistic.
>>
>>7094008
>You get soaked from the large waves beating down on you

Sexy.

>with temperatures below freezing with ice crawling its way into your jacket and hair.

When you get your own boat you should bring a gf with you, to warm you up (if you know what I mean).
>>
>>7094008
Do you look like a girl or a bulldyke
>>
>>7093545

Hnnng
>>
>>7093306
I need girl like you in my country.
>>
>>7094080
What country?
>>
>>7094043
I get to come home to my gf at night and we usually cuddle for a bit before we sleep. So it makes it worth it.
>>7094059
My gf and I are feminine and dress feminine. My nature is more tomboyish, I'm not scared of getting my hands dirty like changing the oil in our cars, doing yard work and stuff like that. I like dressing up, when I go out and looking hot for a night out. Light makeup and hair done.

Really NOT into butch types or bulldykes. I like shit like motorcycles and ATVs, but I'm not into manly looking women.
>>
>>7094096
Latvia ._.
>>
File: 26g3VlF.jpg (51KB, 600x736px) Image search: [Google]
26g3VlF.jpg
51KB, 600x736px
>>7094141
You're cool and you have a job and a girlfriend, what on earth are you doing on 4chan?
>>
>>7094145
Oh hey, one of my best friends is from there. They left when he was a kid though.
>>
>>7094145
Oh, are you the roo with the qt accent?
Offer for a marriage green card still stands.
>>
>>7094262
Oh thats nice :) does he ever talk in latvian? Probably forgot that language.
>>
>>7094331
I dont think my accent is cute. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
And there is nothing in this country worth of getting green card
>>
>>7094356
No I mean you can marry me and I'll rescue you from your shitty country.

My country should be at least moderately less shitty.
>>
>>7094338
His Latvian is fucking terrible according to him, but he speaks Russian a lot. I think that's part of why they left, they were switching to teaching through Latvian and they thought he'd struggle to keep up. Apparently his English was fine, at least.
>>
>>7094393
I have to finish my studies :D

>>7094415
Yea well there is 2 people in my country, the ones who speak latvian and the ones who speak russian as their main language :D

Oh god its almost 5am i should be sleeping.
>>
File: 1369701344822.png (7KB, 284x284px) Image search: [Google]
1369701344822.png
7KB, 284x284px
>>7093230
>tfw no gf to sing this with
>>
File: ineedadrink.png (123KB, 209x268px) Image search: [Google]
ineedadrink.png
123KB, 209x268px
>>7094141
>ywn have a fisherman gf
>swn take you in her strong arms when she comes home after weeks at sea, hair still smelling like the sea breeze, salt still on her chapped lips
>ywn make her a hearty stew and cuddle at the fireplace as she tells you all about her adventures at sea
>ywn get wistful as you remember that she'll soon have to sail away once again
>ywn live at a lighthouse so that you're the last thing she sees as she leaves and the first thing she sees as she returns
>>
So say you're dating a girl for a year now. Have had sex several times.... Ldr BTW. But these last times she keeps blowing me off when I wanna see her. She says she wants to see me but instead sees her friends instead. What do?
>>
>>7094489
I loved Estonia though when I was there. Sorry I just entered the convo. But I can speak Russian and some Estonian. Wanna date?
>>
>>7095289
>LDR
>for a year now

You've been wasting your time for a year too long.

Cut your losses, improve your personal situation so that you can find a real live QT more easily, and then do so.
>>
>>7095289
Have you talked to her about it?
>>
File: 1476653864556.jpg (154KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1476653864556.jpg
154KB, 1280x720px
Where can I find /g/ girl friends (non-trannies)? Recently I got a "girl friend" and I can't really talk about the things I like with her, thus making the small talk really painful for me. She likes that I can help her with her computer though. But where can I find a girl with the same autistic interests? I'm tired of only being able to talk about this with some dudes, they get fucking annoying later.

Pls help.
>>
>>7095585
I need to know this!
>>
File: 1426878176842.jpg (60KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1426878176842.jpg
60KB, 600x450px
>>7095585
Dunno, working in tech maybe? There was a girl at one of my jobs who would go on about /g/ things whenever I dropped by her desk. She was super fit too.
>>
>>7094696
come along with me
>>
>>7095585
>Where can I find /g/ girl friends (non-trannies)?
study cs. I have a fuckload of girl friends who are into /g/ shit, obviously
>>
How have you guys been coping without a relationship or a fwb lately? What hobbies do you indulge in to numb the symptoms of crushing loneliness away without needing to resort to drugs and alcohol?
>>
>>7096061
I watch netflix, anime, play games, read, listen to music. Often several things at once to keep my mind off of everything else. If I think about tfw no gf, or the state of my life atm I feel like throwing up.
>>
>>7095298
I live nearly next to russia and estonia borders, but both of those languages is bad for me ;D where are you from?
>>
>>7093626
Welp.
That's a whole-lota-Nope!
>>
>>7096290
Why you so rude.
>>
>>7096516
Its S what do you expect.
>>
>>7094224
Gf has been a bitch to me a lot lately.
>>Called gf at 4pm and left a message telling her my car had broken down that morning and I needed a ride at around 7pm when id get back to land
>>txt her at 4-5-6pm no responses
>>Get back to land at 7, call the house and her cell, no response
>>Wait around at my bosses house
>>Call her a few times, AGAIN no response until another call around 8
>>She said she heard and saw all the texts and ignored all the phone calls to play Starwars on my PS4 and that she didn't want to be interrupted so she didn't want to come get me or bother texting me back at all
>>She was in a party with this guy I fucking hate because he basically told me he wanted to fuck my gf and that I wasn't good enough for her blah blah
>>Just hung up the phone and waited for my co-worker to give me a ride home
>>Got home around 8:30 after having worked from 3am.
>>Gf was playing fucking videogames and ignored me the entire time I tried to ask her how her day was, trying hard not to be bitter as fuck and positive

I'm gonna be looking for a new gf shortly. So I guess I am a loser. I love her, but she's just been hurting me a lot with all the shit she's done to me lately. So I'll probably be single by the end of this week when I sit down and break up with her.
>>7095164
10/10 would want this.
>>
>>7096558
Reading things like this reminds me it's not so bad being single.
I'm sorry for you though, your girlfriend is shit.
>>
>>7096572
Being single isn't bad. Falling in love with someone whose fallen out of love with you hurts though. At least I can try to find a new gf who will love me. I hope there's a women out there who will appreciate me as much as I would them..
A-anyone want a 5'3 skinny feminine pirate gf? I'm good at being a dom but would prefer to switch once in awhile.
>>
>>7096618
>Being single isn't bad
It's tiring after a while. I've never really be in couple, and haven't been with someone since more than 4 years now, and I avoid thinking about it.
>same height and same preferences
I'd gladly become your girlfriend, but you're probably on the other side on the earth.
>>
>>7096637
I'm in the US. Any foreign accents are a bonus to me! Where are you from?
>>
>>7096696
France.
>>
>>7096733
>France
your accent must be lovely
>Tfw shitty balkan accent
>>
>>7096750
It could be worse. At least I'm not "oh yes, c'est very good" level of bad.
Balkan accent is alright.
>>
>>70928>>7093143
This. My fucking dad, in 2016, asked me how I knew how many calories are in a food item.
People are just unaware.

>>7093153
Hi, we're called Millenials.

>>7094008
I love you. Salt water fishing? Does your hair smell of the sea?

>>7096750
French is right up there with Spanish when it comes to irritating accents.
>>
>>7096812
>>7096813

I find balkan accents the most annoying desu
>>
>>7096816
Yeah, I don't hear Balakan accents chattering in my parking lot as they roam like chickens with no sense of self-preservation. Nor was I forced to learn any Balkan language in high school at the expense of the language I wanted to learn.
Fuck Spanish.
>>
>>7093116
>My father told me people who eat before they workout and sleep tend to hold onto the fat from the night before. People who workout before they eat and sleep burn all the calories from the night before that they've slept on.

Competitive weight lifter here. This is wrong.

It doesn't matter that much when you eat, as long as you eat the right foods in the right amounts over the course of the day. I eat right before bed and I have no problems staying cut.
>>
>>7092813
>tfw no fit gf to molest
>no fit gf to stare at in gym
>no sweaty after gym sex
>>
Straight girl visitor here. I have a related question if you don't mind:

Do you assume any girl you see who is visibly muscular is queer? Strength training seems to get associated more with gay women than straight women, and I'm the only woman in my gym who lifts heavy. I don't dress butch or anything, I'm just fairly ripped.
>>
>>7096981
More like you'd be a dream come true and I'd pray to the dark goddesses for a gf like you. Also I swear that every lesbian in that gym is after you and your ass and abs.
>>
>>7095541
Yeah but she claims she wants to see me but has about 50 excuses. So I'm starting to think it's a dead end.
>>
>>7096207
Good old USA. But I've traveled there often. Absolutely love Estonia. It's so pretty there. What are your interests?
>>
>>7096981
Not at all. I've been involved in various forms of exercise and seen lots of ripped women. The vast majority were straight (although it isn't something I've discussed much, seems like uncomfortable locker room conversation)
>>
>>7096569
I'm about ready to do the same. My gf constantly makes up reasons to not do things with me. Yet she has enough time to go out with her friends and hang with them. And now she barely texts me. So much for true love
>>
>>7096733
Cool! I always wanted to go there sometime.
>>7096812
I'm sure your accent is fine. French accents tend to be super cute! I-I can't speak any french, but if you wanted to teach me some over time that would be awesome.
>>Tfw no qt french gf to moan lewd words in french while I go down on her
>>Why live

>>I love you. Salt water fishing? Does your hair smell of the sea?
Yeah I do salt water fishing.
Unfortunately my clothes smell like bait after the day is done. But after a wash they come out smelling normal and clean. On days I just go aboard the boat to fix small stuff I come back smelling like the sea. Plus I have a beach near me I visit often.
>>
>>7096996
Yeah, dump her, find a new girl. That's what it was like with my ex for the last few weeks, despite her insistence otherwise and when I eventually got her to be honest she said she'd been losing interest for a while but hadn't wanted to hurt my feelings. At worst if you've made a mistake and she's still into you it might give her a wake-up call.
>>
>>7097004
>>7096993

Interesting. Thanks, ladies.

It doesn't bother me either way, honestly. We all have to do what we enjoy and we can't help what other people think. I have noticed women in the gym giving me dirty or uncomfortable looks at times when I'm minding my own business. They might just be curious and not be aware of their expressions, or they might be homophobic twats. C'est la vie.
>>
>>7097006
Yeah mines been doing that too. She barely tells me she loves me anymore and makes no effort to show it, so I feel like she's just full of shit. Meanwhile I still do cute shit like randomly buy her flowers or gifts from time to time and make an effort to ask how her day was and always ask "Anything I can do to make your day better?" She's become selfish as fuck in bed and that's just not working for me either. For awhile she wouldn't let me wear my cute clothes out and didn't want me to look nice in public since she wasn't getting all the attention. And she flat out stopped inviting me out in general. So I'm probably gonna break up with her tomorrow.
>>
>>7095971
to a town beside the sea
>>
>>7097113
She sounds like an ass. Hope you find someone better.
>>
>>7093623
>graduate student
what field are you studying? Cog/exp psy here
>>
>>7096061
Usually just drugs desu. Otherwise video games, reading fanfiction and shitposting on 4chan. If I'm really desperate I even go on tumblr.
>>
>>7097076
>>7097113
Seems like we are all some nice gals dating some real douchebags. I mean I don't understand girls. I literally buy my girl everything she could want and I take care if her. Seems like nothing is ever enough. I hate the "I don't know what I want in life. But oh anon I want you. But I don't know... Maybe I like guys too. " That's where I wanna just end it. I really hate that I'm a nice person sometimes.
>>
Any other Nordicfags here? What are your experiences with Qruiser?
>>
>>7097281
I'm not saying you're doing it on purpose, but you're trying to buy her love. You're being really basic here, "I'm giving her all the material things she needs, why doesn't she love me?" when love is never about that.

We all have deep psychological needs, and it seems like you're not fulfilling those for her. What they are, and how to fulfil them? Who knows, people are complex. I've had tons of girls fall head over heels for me, and do everything they could to please me, but I didn't care, because they weren't what I was looking for. I've been in the other situation as well, trying like crazy to please someone, and they just didn't give a shit.

Learn to let go, and accept that whatever she's looking for, you are not it.
>>
>>7097384
Probably. I mean I don't intentionally give her what she wants but if she wants something I buy it for her. I mean I don't doubt we both love each other , but to me its obvious I'm more invested than she is. I don't think she would care if she never saw me again but i wanna live with her for the rest of my life. I'm just pathetic. And also she won't text mr for hours upon hours and then suddenly when she needs me she texts me. And she expects me to reply back fast. At least now I have decided to play her stupid game and not reply right away. I just thought we were past games but i guess Im past this relationship. Probably I should let her go
>>
>>7097000
I like to work with wood and make stuff. Sometimes i go outside and take photos. I sing in choir. Estonia and Latvia are the same in architecture. I think so atleast :D
>>
>>7097281
>Maybe I like guys too
wat
>>
>>7097409
I was sorta going out with this cutie once, and we ended up going away for the weekend together. We had agreed to share costs, but I knew she was strapped for cash so I stepped in and payed for the hotel, treated her out to dinner, drinks, ice cream, every single one of her whims. And I really enjoyed doing it, because I had the money and I loved doing all of that with her.

A few days after coming back we had an argument, and she told me she hated the way I gave in to every one of her requests, saying it made me weak to do everything she wanted, because it meant that I could be manipulated.

I don't know, I gave up understanding most girls, now I just use my gut feel and if it feels right I go for it. I think your attempt at paying her back with her own medicine might work, who knows.
>>
>>7097515
Yeah her bitch ass decides to tell me that maybe she likes guys too. She is such a cunt
>>
>>7097539
This is exactly my problem. She is like that like 100 percent. I'm tired of being like dead last on importance in her life. I'd rather spend money now on a new phone than see her.
>>
>>7097542
Yeah, that seems like a huge red flag.
>>
>>7097539
ngl, I would love that. But I'd do my damnedest to make sure I paid you back somehow. Whereas I know my best friend is made really uncomfortable by people spending money on her, even when she's also insistent on repaying people. It's a very personal thing. That girl just sounds like an almighty cunt, like wtf
>>
File: lesgen understands.jpg (330KB, 600x3117px) Image search: [Google]
lesgen understands.jpg
330KB, 600x3117px
>>7095164
>tfw you can't tell if her pussy stank or it's just the job
>>
>>7097723
sauce?
>>
>>7096061
I got a qt Lesgen gf who I text all the time and it melts my loneliness away
>>
>>7097151

I'm in pharmacy school at the moment.
>>
File: 1442986597876.jpg (2KB, 125x106px) Image search: [Google]
1442986597876.jpg
2KB, 125x106px
>>7097842
I'm very lonely as well. Can you share your gf's number so she can melt my loneliness away as well?
>>
File: 2.1.jpg (844KB, 3126x1760px) Image search: [Google]
2.1.jpg
844KB, 3126x1760px
>>7096981
Nope. I know I'm stereotyping, but these skimpy bikinis and high heels and fake tans and fake boobs that a lot of female bodybuilders wear/get just aren't lesbian.
>>
>>7096061
During the week, I'm busy with school/work.
On the weekends, I get high and play video games.
>>
>>7097940
What do you play?
>>
>>7097923
N-no, she's mine. Find your own...
>>
File: 1452748028611.png (440KB, 645x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1452748028611.png
440KB, 645x1260px
well this is the most i've hated myself in a while

i had a date last night, a second one with an amazing person
it's been the best first 2 dates i've ever had

but i got high af last night

and i was just like 'i should shave my leg for this pretty girl' and then grabbed a random razor and did so and today my sister is hella pissed at me bc i used hers and didnt clean it properly and i apologized and said i'd buy her a new one and like, admitted there was no excuse but she had to throw in 'you rubbed something all over your legs that touched your sisters vag' and i'm just feeling a self loathing that i didnt expect to after such a date and yeah

i sort of feel like she said that bc she knows i'm paranoid about being perceived as predatory for being a lesbian and my self esteem was actually having a glimmer of hope for existing after the dates but nope looks like it is back to feeling like a disgusting monster and wanting to kill myself so that's good
>>
>>7097985
I play League like the ultra faggot I am.

>>7098014
Come on, love. I'm sure she won't mind if we share her.
>>
>>7096061
I've never had one so I suppose I don't know what I'm missing. I don't get lonely more than a handful of times a year.
>>
>>7098146
Your sister is a douche to act like that after you said you'd buy her a brand new razor. I don't think you did anything wrong. You all sit on the same toilet seats and wash your dirty shit in the same loads, ffs, it's not that big a deal. You should just be happy you have had good dates and a potential qtgf.

>>7098190
No, she's all mine.
Get. Your. OWN.
>>
>>7098146
> touched your sisters vag
If she's sticking a razor into her vagina then clearly she's the monster, not you
>>
Who else /falling for a friend/ here?

We've known each other 10 years and even though I see her very rarely, we always act domestic as fuck like cuddling and all that. She knows I'm gay so I never want to initiate anything , it's always her who tells my that my hair smells nice or do some other gay shit.

Last night we were at this ball/party thing and danced a slowdance while whispering 'no homo' in each other's ears and again, I told her that if she's uncomforable we can stop and she went 'nah nah it's cool'

sorry for the rant/blog post, I'm fucking frustrated and needed to vent
>>
File: 1445472276847.jpg (66KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1445472276847.jpg
66KB, 480x360px
>>7098924
She wants the V. Give it to her, anon.
>>
File: 1439560425742.png (1MB, 676x806px) Image search: [Google]
1439560425742.png
1MB, 676x806px
>>7092813
What dating apps do lesbians use?
>>
>>7093630
god fuckin damn
>>
>>7099183
I don't use any, but I'd use okcupid if I wanted to join one. There are pretty normal pleasant-seeming peeps in my local area on there.

>tfw can't check out Her because you have a shit windows phone
>>
>>7099199
Don't be too disappointed, I had it on my android and it's pretty broken. Has potential but there's way too many issues.
>>
Just got home from a night out. Drank about 4 beers, a stout and smoke some weed, yet I still feel practically sober. What gives?
If anything I just feel a bit needy of a gf, but not much.

Ps. It's been a while, even in spite of the shit posting, I missed this place.
>>
>>7099653
Well we missed you, too.

You're trying to escape from something and your body is saying "fuck you, not now", basically.
>>
>>7098146
is it not normal for siblings to share their razors?
>>
>>7099653
Welcome back to lesbian hell
>>
So lesbros, I have a meanass tangent question...
do any of you know if Kate McKinnon is still a lesbo, or has fame soiled her and made her bi?
>>
>>7100188
wat
>>
>>7100188
Preeetty sure she's still les. Where did this come from?
>>
>>7100210
just watched ghost busters with all the kids, and gawww damnnn that girl is attractive.
>>
File: les lyfe.jpg (43KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
les lyfe.jpg
43KB, 640x640px
Blog post incoming.

So I had an awesome night on Friday. Me and a friend went to a lesbian party in SF. I hadn't been out in a while; it was great. We met her friend there who's a hella cute tomboy.

I don't drink often, but I got pretty drunk last night. When I get drunk I loose all inhibition and I turn my charm up to a 12. I remember just going up to QTs and saying something like "You're reeeally cute." They'd reciprocate and dirty dancing and such was done from there. Either that or just make sexy eyes at them and go for it.

It was one of the better Uhauls in recent months (Uhaul is the name of the party). The club was like an international buffet of babes. I danced with so many cute butch girls and tomboys, in passing I kissed this really hot Asian femme, I gave some QT butch girl my number and we've been texting today, and at the end of the night me, my friend, and her friend all crashed hard together on my friend's bed.

I've been in a depressive slump the last few months, but last night was just the kinda night I needed to reenergize myself and remind myself that I got game and life is fun. Oh and last week's threesome helped with that too.

If I have point to any of this, it's that sometimes you gotta force yourself to live life whenever you feel like life ain't worth living. Force yourself to go to things, even when you'd rather just sit at home again, getting high, shitposting, and playing vidya. Fake it till you make can really take you places.

>>7093645
>>7093626
>>7093545
>>7093630
Hot.

>>7097928
Disgusting.

>>7096569
You're not a loser anon. Drop that mess. It will hurt, but it sounds like you know you'll be better off for it. You CAN get through the heartache that comes with it. Growing isn't always easy, but I have faith in you anon.
>>
>tfw talking to qt
>tfw can't tell if tranny or not tho

what do
>>
>>7100236
>Oh and last week's threesome helped with that too.
Just slipping that in as a postscript there
>>
>>7100248
ask?
tell her you're paranoid because you kick it in the chan, and then ask.
>>
Anyone else getting kind of zen about dying old and alone, surrounded by 15 cats?
>>
>>7100253
Threesomes suck.
especially if you're the dominant one.
>>
>>7100289
I'm a dog person, but ive always fantasized about having a S/o that has a cat that looks exactly like my dog.
>>
>>7100304
like, colur scheme wise..?
>>
File: pizza.jpg (13KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
pizza.jpg
13KB, 236x236px
>>7100253
Haha, yeah will last night is still fresh on my mind so I wanted to gush/reflect on the wonderful evening.

As for the threesom, there is this cute Asian tomboy who I had a fling with a couple years ago. She's from SF but goes to school in NorCal. We've staying in touch as penpals. She's a great listener and really compassionate, and I really value her friendship.

Anyways, we've only ever actually seen eacher 2 prior times for a few days of passionate and indulgent all day sex and cuddling and being lazy and ordering pizza and such. But for the last almost 2 years she's had a GF. When I was invited to come visit them in NorCal I honestly wasn't sure what to expect other than a relaxing weekend in a hippie town.

First night we drink (lol, maybe I should drink more often actually) and the three of us are back at their place listening to music and smoking hash wax. My friend is sitting between us and she has her arm around us both. She starts caressing me. I hadn't had sex in many months, and the attention felt amazing. She then starts asking how everyone is feeling and at that point I suspected what was about to unfold.

The tomboy is a total top and her GF and I are submissive (I'm femme, and she looked boyish with her short hair, and we're both skinny white girls). It was a nice theesome honestly and it felt really natural, which isn't usually the case. I only really kissed her GF, while my friend would take turns pleasuring us, and then sometimes her GF and would both please my friend.

Nothing too hardcore, just fingers, a vibrator and the three of us cuddling and kissing. It wasn't even awkward the next day.
>>
>>7100293
Yeah, I'm usually not a fan of group sex. I usually feel disconnected and bored, but this time was nice and... mellow/intimate.
>>
>>7100315
Yeeeah. Like could you imagine. The little kitty walks up to the massive dog and lays down between its legs cuddling
>>
>>7100335
unfortunately my cat is like half feral and only really comes up to my mother and me. Note taken though - get friendly cat, acquire gf
>>
>>7100333
I had one. I hated it. To much work. I mean it was cool in the sense that "threesom" but it really wasn't everything everyone says it is.
>>
does lesgen love agatha?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nF47DZSDDI
>>
>>7100363
why are you admiring children?
>>
>>7100328
Ignore me, I'm just pissy cause I'm stuck at home for the immediate future. It sounds like a great night and I'm glad you had fun.

I did almost have a threesome with one of my male housemates and a female friends when we were drinking one night. She wasn't really into him though, and obviously I wasn't, so he left.

Unfortunately she was apparently so drunk she forgot she had a boyfriend, which I didn't know about, and passed out without getting me off. I don't really talk to any of them anymore.
>>
>>7100363
That kid's got some hairy arms
>>
>>7098924
I feel like I only ever get crushes on friends. Like I'll find random girls cute, but I've only ever caught feelings once I've known them for a bit and they're at least like acquaintance level.
My friend is bi, and she says she's like 95% into girls so it's not entirely impossible. I'm pretty sure she's interested in another mutual friend of ours so I'm content to just be friends.
>>
>>7100289
I've been there for a long time. I don't even know when the last time I had a crush on a girl was. Feels pretty chill f a m.
>>
>>7092813
>>7100455
I'm headed there yeah, kinda stuck between it being chill and struggling against it. But I'll end up not caring soon.
>>
>>7100487
Wups. Meant to quote the the person initially asking. Still getting used to this app.
>>
>>7100188
>lesbros
>>
i really like 2d over 3d tbqh....

3d breaks my heart tbqh...
>>
File: Sage Dragon Quest 3.jpg (517KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Sage Dragon Quest 3.jpg
517KB, 720x960px
hmm
>>
>>7100507
but you can't kiss and cuddle with 2d girls!
>>
>>7100495
Don't worry about it, being quoted by mistake lets me briefly feel less alone.
>>
>>7100525
that's kind of sad
>>
>>7100507
>>7100511
Go away or use your name so I can filter you.
>>
>>7100506
"heh heh" you swear that most of us aren't dykes in here.
I'm just one of the few who don't give a shit.
I love women...
like...
a LOT..
>>
>>7100525
I'll quote you all day babe <3
>>
File: 1472333233282.jpg (291KB, 635x903px) Image search: [Google]
1472333233282.jpg
291KB, 635x903px
>>7100536
?
>>
>>7100550
Really?

Why?
>>
>>7100556
because im a lesbian posting women
>>
>>7100563
but its not women, its a cartoon.
>>
>>7100529
I like to joke about how alone I am but it doesn't actually upset me very much.

>>7100545
Thanks bby
>>
File: 1476569469652.jpg (58KB, 800x874px) Image search: [Google]
1476569469652.jpg
58KB, 800x874px
>>7100566
better
>>
>>7100563
No you aren't you fucking liar, now put your name back on so I can filter your bullshit.
>>
>>7100583
How is this attractive to you????
its a fucking cartoon!
>>
>>7097281
Whoa, the female version of 'Nice guys' exists.
>>
>>7100188
TIL that S would become bisexual if she was famous.

Thanks, S.
>>
I really want a gf lesgen but tbqh I have no idea wtf I would even do once I got one. It's like, that's my end goal here but what happens after?
>>
why's reddit so butthurt about that weightloss thread? jesus fuck
>>
>>7100746
>but what happens after?

Waifu
>>
>>7100731
TIL?
>>
>>7100814
I never got into reddit, sorry cant relate.
>>
File: waifu bus.png (82KB, 726x441px) Image search: [Google]
waifu bus.png
82KB, 726x441px
Waifus for sale
Waifus for sale
get em while they're hot

Sunday only deal 50% off if you post "I'm in lust with the waifu bus"
>>
>>7101414
.. Is Olivia Munn on the waifu bus?
>>
File: waifubusdriver.png (9KB, 533x439px) Image search: [Google]
waifubusdriver.png
9KB, 533x439px
>>7101424

I think I can special-order her for you, anon.
>>
>>7101487
In that case, I'M IN LUST WITH THE WAIFU BUS
>>
>>7101414
is the driver available?
>>
File: orderfulfilled.jpg (94KB, 615x819px) Image search: [Google]
orderfulfilled.jpg
94KB, 615x819px
>>7101490

That'll be $6.99!
Thank you for ordering!

Please don't come again, as waifus are forever.
>>
File: 1477212070594.png (8KB, 533x439px) Image search: [Google]
1477212070594.png
8KB, 533x439px
>>7101487
The driver's pretty qt, I thought she was drooling in the first image though.
>>
File: waifubusdriver.png (9KB, 533x439px) Image search: [Google]
waifubusdriver.png
9KB, 533x439px
>>7101497

Don't...don't be silly, anon, I have a very important job to do and my career will always come before being a waifu.
>>
>>7101414
>>7101424
>>7101497
>>7101503
>>7101516
>>7101522
This is cute =^-^=
>>
File: ayy.png (7KB, 428x416px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.png
7KB, 428x416px
>>7101522
c'mon, everybody deserves some love! At least let me help.
>>
File: waifubusdriver.png (9KB, 531x436px) Image search: [Google]
waifubusdriver.png
9KB, 531x436px
>>7101582

Help...? What do you mean by that?
>>
File: ayy.png (6KB, 428x416px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.png
6KB, 428x416px
>>7101710
I mean, driving around with all those beautiful waifus must be pretty frustrating, right? I bet you could use some relaxing.
>>
>>7101259
>Today I Learned
It's a Reddit faggotory saying.
>>
>>7093306
Short hair is more artificial than long hair.
>>
File: asuka.jpg (76KB, 678x960px) Image search: [Google]
asuka.jpg
76KB, 678x960px
>>7101414
I'll take one Asuka please.
>>
>>7100363
She's qt and a lesbian, yes, but underage, so no
>>
>>7100563
Quistis was actually one of my first gay crushes
>>
>tfw a male model hit on me
fuuuuuuug, I wish I was straight, most of the guys who hit on me are at least 8/10, while I can't find a girl, ever
>>
What age does /lesgen/ think one should start dating? Should somebody wait for that kinda thing when their older or jump in as soon as possible?
>>
>>7103195
They're* excuse the shit grammar
>>
>>7103195
the sooner the better so you can be more experienced when dating actually matters
>>
>>7103195
Whenever you meet someone you like. I don’t think you should date someone just for the sake of it though. It never works out well.
>>
>>7103322
no but it serves as practice
>>
>>7103322

^^what dubbadubs said
>>
>>7103360
Hurting someones feelings and feeling like shit because either they’re more into you than you’re into them or vice versa doesn’t seem like good practice for any healthy relationship I’ve ever seen, but I’ve seen plenty of my friends in relationships that made them or the other party miserable because they were afraid to be alone.
>>
>>7103322
Now I guess my next question is how does a smoll sub like myself find a proper sugnificant other? Do I use tinder or do I go out on the town? And how do I inquire about sexuality without being weird?
>>
>>7103566
I have no idea, but as a fellow smoll sub, if anyone had any advice it’d be great
>>
>>7103566
>>7103584
If you're strict about the sub thing I guess you could try fetlife or fetish meetups in your area.
>>
>>7096569
Ugh that's shitty. I hope you find a nice gf to replace your asshole one.
>>
>>7103701
I've actually been thinking about it. rl commitments have gotten in the way, but I'm thinking about checking out some events next year once I'm free. I don't know how necessary it would be to have as part of a relationship, but I think I'd like to explore it more at least.
>>
>>7101945
is that Shaggy?
>>
>>7100236
>>You're not a loser anon. Drop that mess.
Thanks anon!
I dumped her yesterday and after she had her mental break down, she told me she was interested in a guy whose a complete idiot whom she's barely spoken to, but she thinks she's in love with him, when he has no interest in her. And she wants to have kids and a normal family at some point and blah blah blah. It hurts because she we have been friends since we were kids, and she came onto me and we started dating. Never fall for a senpai. I realize it's not my fault she just fell out of love with me, but at least know I know when I have a decent gf how awesome I can treat her and actually get loved back.
>>
>>7100293
I had a threesum with two girls fighting over me. It was great. I felt like a piece of meat between two starving wolves hungry to satisfy me. At first they were rough with me, but then as we all got into it, It was amazing. One would do one thing and the other did something else to me.
>>Sat in girl As lap while she kissed my neck and cuddled me while girl B ate me out
>>
http://kitschmix.com/rachel-mcadams-joins-rachel-weisz-lesbian-themed-movie-disobedience/
>>
Where is the discordo link???
>>
File: homoqueer.png (41KB, 317x233px) Image search: [Google]
homoqueer.png
41KB, 317x233px
>>7100328
That is ALL I want.
>>
File: chks2.png (618KB, 720x900px) Image search: [Google]
chks2.png
618KB, 720x900px
>>7104796

Get out and GET IT.
'Tupid homoqueer.
>>
>tfw just succed your gfs girlpeen
>>
>>7104925
I'm not on a college campus right now and all my friends are boys who I've known for 14 years.
I meet a lot of cool people, but they usually have dicks attached.

The only time I really meet anyone that could turn into sexy time, it's either too big a party for that kind of thing to just 'happen', or too public like a bar.
And, I mean, that's just getting one girl.
>>
>>7105041
>too big a party for that kind of thing to just 'happen', or too public like a bar.

Excuses excuses, ladyfag
I am your fairy godfagette and I'm here to tell you that a qt will be right in front of your face by christmas but if you keep making excuses you ain't. gonna. get it. [z snap] [sassy black lady clap]
>>
>>7104066
Good for you anon. You're taking care of your needs so you can be a happy and healthy person, and attract an awesome new mate.

>>7104925
This.

>>7105041
The only time I really meet anyone ... it's either too big a party ... or too public like a bar

Do you know where I met the girl with whom I had that last threesome? It was at a bar. If all you're looking for is sex then meeting girls at bars and parties is best place to pick up women. You want to get laid? Then seal the deal. Do it in the bathroom or take it back to one of y'all's places.

There may come a time when you have to leave your male-friends from your teenage years if you want to find and foster lesbian community and relationships.
>>
>>7100248
how can you not tell if it's a tranny?

most are hons, and the ones who aren't are usually narcissistic as fuck and think they're entitled to people way out their league
>>
>>7105113
On Thursday night, I danced my way into a make out on the street, but she said it was a little two public and we ended up parting ways.
I was VERY drunk, though, or else I'd be upset with myself for letting it end like that.

Was a girl last night I hit it off with, and apparently I'm her type to a T, but don't know how that's gonna work out.
We only have like a mutual friend and I don't see that friend terribly often. Didn't ask her last name because I'm not autistic, but now I can't casually friend her on Facebook or something.

>>7105123
I mean, I'm trying to get back into college. Meanwhile all I can do is go into the city to troll for pussy.
>>
>>7105159
>Didn't ask her last name because I'm not autistic, but now I can't casually friend her on Facebook or something.

That's [clap emoji] when [clap emoji] you [clap emoji] ask [clap emoji] her [clap emoji] if [clap emoji] you [clap emoji] can [clap emoji] *add* [clap emoji] her [clap emoji] on [clap emoji] facebook [clap emoji]
>>
>>7105159
More excuses and
>I'm not autistic
Well anon, we can't help those who can't or won't help themselves.
>>
File: gaypanic.png (260KB, 500x417px) Image search: [Google]
gaypanic.png
260KB, 500x417px
>>7105196
Didn't consider that she was actually into me until the very end, when she touched my arm. (But that also could have been friendly. Not like I had this info before hand.) I can't be for sure about this, but I mentioned 'killing ourselves' casually to my friend standing there with us and she fucking BOLTED. Could have been a coincidence cause we were at a bit of a lull and I was trying to leave, maybe she just saw someone she wanted to talk to, but damn.

M-maybe I am autistic...
>>
>>7105218
Anon, if only half of what you just said is true then there isn't even a maybe about it.
>>
>>7105254
Fuck.
>>
File: fuckmyshitup.jpg (240KB, 728x527px) Image search: [Google]
fuckmyshitup.jpg
240KB, 728x527px
>>7105332

This is your fairy godfagette again.
You have until christmas to ask out a qt3.14.
Qt3.13s will not suffice.
This is your first and last warning.
>>
>>7105384
Gotta Halloween party on Saturday, God speed for me
>>
>>7105436
Spoilers !!!! :(
>>
File: IMG_0153.jpg (263KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0153.jpg
263KB, 1280x960px
News at 11; is this local attention-whore doing gay Halloween right?

What is lezgen being for Halloween this year?
>>
>>7096569

You should probably dump her. That or have a talk with her. Idk just seems like there's a lack of respect going on there. Doesn't seem healthy.
>>
>>7096967

What do you usually eat right before bed?
>>
>>7097098

>or they might be homophobic twats

Closet homophobic twats :p
>>
>>7097113

Your coming on too strong. Get some emotional distance, and make HER chase YOU. The gift thing probably comes off as needy. And she probably feels guilty about it too. Imagine someone you don't have feelings for anymore constantly bugging you and asking to spend time with you and giving you stuff. I can tell you from first hand experience, that it is incredible uncomfortable, and a little depressing.
>>
>>7098146

Never apologize. It shows weakness. Weakness that other people can take advantage of.
>>
>>7104066

Sounds like shes confusing love for attraction. When will people get it through their heads that love isn't about falling head over heals and living in a fantasy land with someone? Its about hard work. You gotta get your hands dirty. Accept each others flaws. And other shit I'm probably forgetting right now.
>>
>>7105698
True dat. Love is hard work. The feeling of falling head over heels is fleeting. Fools throw away good relationships in pursuit of these fleeting feelings. If they do it enough they'll eventually find themselves old and alone.

Our anon did the right thing though. Their now-ex sounds like a wreck and very immature.
>>
>>7105684
Yeah. Ok DT
>>
>>7105590
An now. im in lust with you
>>
File: 1459913424627.png (418KB, 650x545px) Image search: [Google]
1459913424627.png
418KB, 650x545px
I'm starting to get feelings for my friend. But mostly in a "I want to make out with you once to get this out of my system" way, rather than anything really serious. She's into girls, which helps, but I'm pretty sure she's not attracted to me at all. Should I just go drinking with her and try and kiss her, and just add a "no homo" after?
>>
>>7105803
Just ask her if she's ever thought about kissing you.
>>
>>7105803
"No homo"
Lol!!!! Yesss you must add that afterwards!
>>
>>7092813
Can you not like link the discord correctly

http://pastebin.com/P644WESi
>>
>>7105825
That's so direct, though. We're both completely terrible at emotions, so I can't see asking her directly ending well. Unless I framed it as a joke, I suppose.
>>
>>7105838
Don't frame it as a joke, just use a tone of voice that's leading, make sure she feels the implication between you.

'So, uh, ever thought about kissing me?' Kinda thing.
>>
>>7105590
>What is lezgen being for Halloween this year?
Nm just dressing up as your girlfriend.
>>
>>7105853
Or she could just whisper in her ear. "I wish i could touch those beautiful lips of yours" and right as her heart begins to race she reaches in for a hug. That way the other girl will have the option/opportunity to kiss her if she wants to or just get a passionate hug out of it.
>>
File: sweatsloudly.gif (2MB, 1920x1076px) Image search: [Google]
sweatsloudly.gif
2MB, 1920x1076px
>>7105853
I can already feel the rejection now that I think about it. Can we at least both be drunk when I say that? I need plausible deniability at all times.
>>
>>7105907
Don't get drunk. Just get buzzed. Drunk you won't be able to stop a mistake you see coming a mile away.
The objective it to loosen up
>>
>>7105923
To add to this point, there is literally nothing worse than getting liquid courage to work in your favor, only to be too drunk to come.
>>
>>7105936
I just get really sleepy when i drink to much. But i have always orgasmed when i wanted to. Always managed to get the girl off to. Just everything becomes a task when you're drunk. You want to enjoy it. You want to feel your pulse race. You want to feel her pulse race. You want to feel the vibrations threw her body screaming for more.
>>
>>7105907
Trust me anon. There is No better feeling than that first kiss. Well as long as it's done right anyway.
>>
>>7106008
If I drink too much, I seriously have trouble getting wet. Like, if it comes down to it, I'll have like a shitty orgasm and will be wet after that, but that's assuming our drunk asses actually get to round two.

Smoke seed instead and you'll drip like a fucking faucet.
>>
>>7106095
Seed, I mean weeeeeed, man
>>
>>7106095
That makes me SLEEPY TOO! Maaan im gonna say it. If you want to feel EVERYTHING and get so turned on you turn into Casanova. Drop E. Not only will you succeeded you will remember every--single---feeling for the rest of your life.
>>
>>7092813
/fit/izen, who does beginner LP.
Feels good to go to the gym and give your all. Also will be sweet when I won't look like a dyel anymore.
>>
any other t r a n s girls want to ERP with me?
>>
>>7106170
What's ERP?
>>
>>7106170
Oh. An im cisborn thank you very much.
>>
>>7106205
>>7106190
this isn't me
>>
>>7106208
Yes it is. But by all means. Provide me more cover newfag
>>
>>7106208
Actually maybe it's time we had an S thread again...
Don't you think?
>>
>>7106122
I'm kinda afraid to try anything that isn't weed, I'll admit. What if I have an adverse reaction? What if my dealer gets shitty pills?
>>
>>7106234
You don't have to do anything. I think you should revel in all the feeling you body is going adrenaline all over you. But weed, getting completely wasted. Those don't work.
>>
>>7106232
no, this is a terrible idea
>>
>>7105590
>how to spot the stereotypical tumbrlard: the post
Just get a trip already so I can filter those pics of your fat stomach already.
>>
>>7106273
;^)
>>
I hate you >>7106273
Any qt that posts her pics should be w-o-r-s-h-i-p-p-e-d
>>
File: 2.jpg (13KB, 337x600px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
13KB, 337x600px
>>7106273
>>
>>7106316
>Feeding praise to lordlardtumblrtards.

Yeah nah.
>>
>gf broke up with me a month ago after 6 months, my longest relationship
>said it was because I was stuck in my life and she was moving on
>feel like she's right, I live at home and have dead end job (but looking)
>fast forward to current
>while texting her about something she adds
>"Well the main reason is you would have those stupid panic attacks about things no one worries about, it was dumb"

well that sucks nw i know im too damgaged for someone to love
>>
>>7106345
>tumblr
>implying I don't post here so I can masturbate to the comments later
>>
>>7106355
>talking to an ex
See this is where you fucked up.
>>
>>7106387
i cant help it I can't lose friends

the only reason I texted her is because she's a clerk at the one store I'm not too nervous to go to

I told her something weird happened and she was asked me to text it to her

>coworker I went out with like 2 years ago texts me
>some giant sappy thing starting with "i love you." then a hard line break about how brave she was for saying it and how it was okay if I wasn't ready for it
>>
>>7106398
Make better friends. Billions of people in the world anon. Literally billions.
>>
>>7106355
You just need a more understanding gf who can help you get through your panic attacks
>>
>>7106368
Hi anon, thanks for the pics, I'm imagining you naked right now
>>
>>7106432
Cool
>>
>>7106423
I should but does such a person exist

no one wants to date a baby
>>
>>7106464
Find a fellow baby who is like you who needs support like you do.

SUDDEN UNDERSTANDING RAINBOWS RAINBOWS MENTAL FREEDOM LEVEL UNLOCKED

4chan is an alright place 2 begin
>>
>>7106491
wouldn't be unhealthy to have 2 people like that together?
>>
>>7106582
Idts, I think they'd understand each other and be able to tolerate each other more than a normie would be able to. A normie will just be scared off by panic attacks.
>>
File: 1475615203118.jpg (44KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1475615203118.jpg
44KB, 540x540px
>>7094145
Wew, hello.
I'm from Latvia too.
>>
File: waifubusdriver.png (9KB, 531x436px) Image search: [Google]
waifubusdriver.png
9KB, 531x436px
>>7101945

I-I guess...you can hop on.
Just promise not to touch the merchandise, ok?
>>
File: reeeee.png (157KB, 533x439px) Image search: [Google]
reeeee.png
157KB, 533x439px
>>7101945
>>7106793
Hey you normies you better not contaminate the waifus with your flirting.
>>
File: oh.png (5KB, 531x436px) Image search: [Google]
oh.png
5KB, 531x436px
>>7106854
I didn't see you down there. Are you looking to buy a waifu?
>>
File: IMG_2289.jpg (71KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2289.jpg
71KB, 480x360px
>>7094331
>roo with the qt accent
Hello, this is me.
Tfw looking for a place to live in the west, but USofA looks awful in these times.
Tho I would still love to go for a trip through the west side of America.

>>7106957
Do you have fit qt waifus ?
>>
File: avoideyecontactatallcosts.png (9KB, 533x439px) Image search: [Google]
avoideyecontactatallcosts.png
9KB, 533x439px
>>7106957
N-no, just popping out from under the bridge for a reeee. Sorry about that ma'am.
>>
File: fit menu.png (195KB, 546x494px) Image search: [Google]
fit menu.png
195KB, 546x494px
>>7106963
>Do you have fit qt waifus ?

Oh boy, we sure do. Just got in a new shipment today, in fact.
>>
>>7106963
There's a reason we put off settling West till later; it's a retarded shithole.
>>
File: waifubusdriver.png (7KB, 493x440px) Image search: [Google]
waifubusdriver.png
7KB, 493x440px
>>7106976

...You look like someone who needs a qt waifu. Why don't you pick out your very own free waifu, on me?
>>
File: 1471866317604.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471866317604.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>7107030
Tfw no fit thicc waifus :(

>>7107063
That might be true, but the nature looks comfy.
>>
>>7105883
That sounds ridiculously creepy desu
>>
>>7106122
I don't get horny at all when I'm on mdma, I just want to snuggle. And I can't come when I'm drinking, even if I've only had a few. I get plenty horny, but I can't come until I sober up. Now nbome, that makes me horny as fuck. Not that anyone should take it ever, though.
>>
>>7106582
Not necessarily. You both would understand how the other feels and could trade coping mechanisms. And, when it came to my best friend, at least, it was always easier for me to help her get through a panic attack than my own. Seeing her stressed made me feel more focused and made me want to help her through them. I don't really have full blown panic attacks anymore but dating a girl who has them wouldn't make me bail or anything.
>>
>>7106783
>>7094145
Sveiki jums abām, I guess
>>
Maybe you guys can Jack off to this:

So met my gf in this forum about a year ago. Last week we just got done meeting up again. She's from Mexico and I'm from the USA.
Was completely hot making love ~
It was even more erotic too since she was on her period. But I didn't mind. I put down a towel in case of making a mess.
We kissed for about an hour at the bed while feeling each other up. I loved taking off her bra and panties while still trying to kiss her. Then it was fun to go down on her and watching her let me take control. (Two fems BTW.)
Watching her face while my tongue was on her pussy was absolutely erotic. Then we also tried a strap on for the first time. Since I'm the dom one I used it on her. She really enjoyed it from me. I would be going into her so fast she couldn't stop the orgasm and we did that several times. I loved when she squeezed onto me as I could hear her voice getting louder that she was gonna cum. And when she did we made a complete mess. Her blood was on my legs and the towel was just full of blood. But it was so hot. I absolutely am in love with this girl. And we will do it again in Mexico soon at Christmas. Although she got mad this time because I fucked her so hard she couldn't walk after it. But we both want it again. I just miss her kisses though. :( So it sucks it's ldr but hopefully not for long. I'm just glad she likes me though. Now it's a matter of keeping her. Luckily there aren't too many whites with blonde hair blue eyes in Mexico, but she likes Latinas like I do too. :(
>>
>>7098924
"What? You thought I actually wanted to go out with a lesbo freak like you? Thats cute, now finish my homework, do my laundry and clean my house and maybe Ill let you sniff my panties after my date with Chad"
>>
File: 1474478417064.gif (4MB, 480x264px) Image search: [Google]
1474478417064.gif
4MB, 480x264px
>>7108087
Sveiki, sveiki.
Lai tev jauka diena !
>>
File: 1441413023120.png (65KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1441413023120.png
65KB, 500x500px
>>7108136
Congrats on earning your Red Wings!
Some goldstars here don't even have that distinction.
>>
File: 1477276314744.png (1022KB, 1326x743px) Image search: [Google]
1477276314744.png
1022KB, 1326x743px
>>7108136
Gross.
>>
File: visual_human.png (182KB, 908x1185px) Image search: [Google]
visual_human.png
182KB, 908x1185px
>Kobayashi-san chi no Maid Dragon anime by Kyoto Animation
Would not have called that in a million years, but I'm hype.
>>
>>7109693
Where do you draw the line? Oral?
Have you never masturbated while on your own period?
I mean, not like she was GUSHING but I actually lost my virginity and earned my Red Wings on the same day.
It's never bothered me.
>>
File: IMG_2756.jpg (42KB, 342x260px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2756.jpg
42KB, 342x260px
>>7105408
Me too. I'm probably going to end up sitting on some sort of tile or hardwood floor drunk and alone while everyone else gets it on. As per usual.
>>
>>7105408
What are you gonna be?
>>
>>7109868
If I'm trying to crush pussy, I figure the best choice was Ghostbuster

>>7109866
Eh, it can be fun sometimes to just get fucked at some point in the night. Don't worry about what a look may or may not mean, don't worry about if you're being seen as weird or not. Just play Flip Cup or some shit and watch people go by like a drunken aquarium.
>>
>go to doctor a few days ago
>uber pretty young mid to late 20-something year old
>she wants to check my privates
>she checks
>it hurts because she mandhandles but I get a weird tingle
>tfw got mildly aroused

Oh god, it's embarrassing to no end. I am so fearing seeing an obgyn, but that's because of the actual procedure instead of accidental bodily reactions.
>>
>>7110218
Hot.
>>
File: 1476310209291.png (277KB, 728x522px) Image search: [Google]
1476310209291.png
277KB, 728x522px
Have any of you here had a successful LDR?

I'm texting a girl that my friend set me up with, because she told me I need to talk to more people, and we are getting along so well. She's so cute, funny and interesting... I just can't stop thinking about her. I'd love to hook up with her, however, she doesn't live in my state. (My friend has met her irl before, so I'm not worried about getting catfished or anything)

We've been flirting back and forth for the past two weeks, and I really do like her, but I hear people say that LDRs never work out in the end, and it has me worried since I want to take things a step farther with her.

>tfw I can't cuddle and comfort her when she's having a shitty day
>>
>>7110694
I know a lovely couple who started as a pretty extreme LDR (intercontinental) and they've been together a decade or so now. One of them relocated four or five years in so they could live together, iirc. They were pretty serious about each other right from the start though, might not work as well if you're going for something more casual.
>>
My girlfriend just dumped me and I feel like absolute asshole and want to die. Age difference and mental issue incompatibilities. I can't stop crying but I don't want to go to my friends to cry about it to just tell me that they were right about her.

Please... can I have pictures of puppies?
>>
>>7110752
Thanks, that makes me feel a lot better. I think we're both interested in a more serious relationship, from how we been talking to each other so far, but neither of us has asked the other 'out' yet. Neither of us have had gfs before either, so I'm betting she's just as nervous as I am about this. I do plan on asking her soon, and I hope we turn out like the lovley couple you know of
>>
File: ideal b.png (453KB, 498x717px) Image search: [Google]
ideal b.png
453KB, 498x717px
the only 2 boards i go on regularly are /fit/ and /lgbt/ so i guess this thread is for me

i'm decently fit, have been lifting seriously for like 6 months now? i'm not incredibly disciplined and only go like 2x a week because i'm busy as hell in my last semester of school, but i've lost fat and gained a bunch of muscle definition, especially in my arms and thighs.. it feels really nice.

on most gym days I do squats, romanian deadlifts, good mornings, bench presses, step ups, split squats and glute bridges. sometimes I throw in other stuff but I honestly care more about my legs and ass than anything. sometimes I do a jillian michaels HIIT workout

i hate cardio, though. i walk to work/school/etc mostly every day so thankfully I don't have to subject myself to the treadmill OTL

I want to look like this qt someday

would also love a qt gym boi-friend ;m;
>>
File: 1452322287791.png (58KB, 213x181px) Image search: [Google]
1452322287791.png
58KB, 213x181px
>>7109834
Sorry, bby. As someone with a microbiology degree, all I could think about when I read your little story was the bacteria and how unsanitary the hold thing sounded like.
>>
File: 1442729928126.jpg (37KB, 638x479px) Image search: [Google]
1442729928126.jpg
37KB, 638x479px
>>7110771
>Age difference and mental issue incompatibilities
How much of an age difference?
>>
>>7109693
Yeah it ain't gross. It was our second time meeting up and getting down and dirty. But it was more erotic. So I had fun and she had fun and we both are happy I think. And luckily we are both gold stars too.
>>
>>7110841
And that wasn't me who replied. Idk who that is. Maybe my gf? Lol idk. But I'm a biochem major and it's totally fine. Not like you're gonna get aids from it.
>>
>>7110644

It wasn't.
>>
>>7110824
you should do sprints, its cardio (well HIIT) that takes like 10 minutes and isnt boring af, especially good for fat loss and some lower body gains as well

all you need is a bit of flat ground
>>
>>7110814
I hope you do too.
>>
>>7108136
You popped her cherry. <3
Thats sooooo sweeeeet
>>
>>7109834
Seriously tho you guys really don't know that's what happens when you fuck a girl so hard her cherry pops?
>>
>>7110960
Nah that was back in July. I didn't use a strap on her. We were both virgins then. Lost it to each other. I just went down on her for an hour or so. It was fun. That same night we met up for the first time I kissed a girl for the first time, lost my virginity, and visited Mexico for the first time all in like a 6 hour time frame. Kind of funny. But I popped her cherry then for real. I felt bad I made her bleed.
>>
File: what_.jpg (178KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
what_.jpg
178KB, 768x1024px
>>7110771
I'm sorry anon. It feels rough now but it'll only get better from here.

Have a poopy.
>>
>>7110771
What happened. What's your story anon?
>>
>>7110841
Oh, yeah? Scully's period-horny and youre gonna deny her a fuck?
>>
>>7109723
Into the trash it goes.
>>
File: 1475960311044.png (516KB, 766x734px) Image search: [Google]
1475960311044.png
516KB, 766x734px
Why are normies so triggered about the Keijo!!!!!!!! anime?
>all the girls are over 18
>they are smart, strong and competitive and no need no man to become rich as fuck
>one of the strongest players is a fat and ugly middle-aged woman
>there is a lesbian
>there are muscle girls
LITERALLY no reason why SJWs would hate this.
>>
>>7111255
Such a shame that hating on kyoani is popular among yuri babbies these days.
>>
>>7111305
All anime made by KyoAni after 2010 have just bored me to death and I haven't been able to finish a single one since then. In other words, I hated KyoAni before it was cool to do so.
>>
>>7111331
>not liking Nichijou or Hyouka
Terrible taste sis.
>>
>>7111091
No no dear. If there was ALOT of blood I'm telling you. That just means you hadn't poped it before. Im telling what you just described is you popping a cherry. Lol and from the sound of it. I don't think you know what happened there.
>>
>>7111345
I watched Nichijou but Hyouka was a borefest, sorry.
>>
File: 1476823370024.png (39KB, 159x163px) Image search: [Google]
1476823370024.png
39KB, 159x163px
>>7111349

You're such a boring troll t b h
>>
>>7111359
I feel sad more than indignant whenever I hear someone saying they dislike Hyouka. Like "ah, so there are people who are outside the reach of this magic, I wish it could have captured them too".
>>
>>7111462
The snooze magic reached me alright.
>>
>>7111349
I literally said she was on her period. Can you not read? I'm also female. You don't pop a cherry for 7 days and have it bleed for 7 lol
Poor Virgin girl you are.
>>
>>7111489
Don't reply. S is literally mentally challenged and nothing it writes makes sense.
>>
File: 1470973821464.jpg (29KB, 477x324px) Image search: [Google]
1470973821464.jpg
29KB, 477x324px
>>7111496
>>
>>7111496
On yeah she is the the non military faggot with ptsd. I remember her now. I shouldn't trigger her.
>>
>starting to resent the girl I had a huge crush on because I know it will never work out
I used to feel a burst of energy from being around her but now it's the opposite and I feel depressed
>>
>>7109995
You sound really pathetic.
>>
I'm putting "cislesbians only"/"no dicks under any circumstances" on my dating profile. I'm sure someone will report me to the anti-TERF forces but it's worth it.

Some delusional trannie showed me his dick when I thought it was a cute tomboy girl. Traumatic experience.
>>
How do I stop acting tsun tsun to a girl I have interest in ?
I've been a textbook tsundere for all my life and I fear that it might interfere in my life heavily.
>>
>>7111596
Ha... I know what that's like. Is she gay, at least?
>>
>>7111833
One time I heard her say that she likes men and then she added on the word "preferably" and I interpreted that to mean I had a chance .-.
>>
>>7111779
Sounds hilarious
>>
>>7111812
Keep being tsundere but just have moments where you show your true feelings in emotional outbursts
>>
>>7111812
Look at yourself in the mirror ever day and repeat "stop being a tsundere" "stop being a tsundere" "i will not be a tsundere today"
>>
>>7111779
lol I wish I could do the same but I would literally be lynched since I live in one of those most anti-terf states.

Screen cap some of the outrageous responses you get though and post it on here.
>>
File: 1451818067031.gif (1001KB, 440x300px) Image search: [Google]
1451818067031.gif
1001KB, 440x300px
Muh senpai.
I'm hours away from taking two major exams that will determine if I continue in my career path.
I've had like 4 energy drinks tonight and I haven't slept since Sunday night. I'm shitting bricks here, bros.

Also
>tfwnoqtgf
>>
File: 1476376991288.jpg (54KB, 585x585px) Image search: [Google]
1476376991288.jpg
54KB, 585x585px
>>7112025
Good luck senpai
I'm there for you
>>
why do you keep beating your girlfriends? please stop it.
>>
>>7110694
The more things you have in common, the better your chances are at making it work. Keep your head up anon.
>>
>>7112098
I have never hit another living being and won't beat my future gf.

>tfw no gf to shower with love and affection
>>
>>7112209
Is lying also a lesbian tradition? Isn't it enough for you to viciously beat your girlfriend?
>>
File: 1460327163538.jpg (63KB, 563x604px) Image search: [Google]
1460327163538.jpg
63KB, 563x604px
>>7112279
Don't you have anything better to do ?
These are some weak baits.
>tfw I'm only answering because I'm bored out of my mind at work
>>
>>7112326
>tfw I'm only writing them because I'm bored out of my mind at work
>>
File: 1471335318187.jpg (29KB, 471x414px) Image search: [Google]
1471335318187.jpg
29KB, 471x414px
>>7112334
iktf
Last bait I had done was in /int/. Got about 80 replies, but only because they believed that I was a girl. If they would of tried to get proof I would of been too lazy to and my master plan would of been ruined.
>>
>>7111271
SJWs hate fun
>>
>tfw tripped in front of a qt firefighter while out jogging
Time to change my route forever
>>
>>7111889
at least she isn't gay and in love with a straight girl that would never feel the same about her
>>
Someone make a new edition. This time with upper class or elite girls.
>>
>>7113433
Personal story there?
>>
>>7112098
>>Tfw gf used to hit me or break my shit if she got super mad when we'd argue
>>Id just cry and wouldn't fight back since I love her and don't want to hit her
>>She'd feel bad and stop, and id get spoiled for the rest of the week
We have a love hate relationship that ends up in rough hate-fucking and sweet vanilla makeup sex
>>
>>7114380
that is fucked up
>>
>>7112025
Did you do well senpai?

I know you did because you're you, and that means you're awesome.

>>7113224
Next time wear a short skirt and see how she reacts when it falls up above your butt.

>>7114380
I wouldn't mind that tbqh
>>
>>7114380
I love hate sex. Me and my gf kind of do this. But I'm the dom so... I'll take her shiz. Except I'm the one always apologizing. And buying her stuff. Is it bad I pay for everything for every date?
>>
I made a new thread!

>>7114823
>>7114823
>>7114823
Thread posts: 367
Thread images: 73

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.