[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here feel like a cis male who just wants a vagina? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 3gWjenU.jpg (335KB, 3000x1807px) Image search: [Google]
3gWjenU.jpg
335KB, 3000x1807px
Anyone here feel like a cis male who just wants a vagina?
I like being feminine, but don't care to be female socially, but I experience a lot of genital dysphoria and would much prefer to get SRS if I was able to.
>>
Just transition already you fucking retard, no need to complicate things.
>>
I cant blame you having a vagina is the best thing in the world.
>>
>>7090694
so many women who would disagree
you must be on the pill or have naturally comfortable periods
>>
Im a trap and i like expressing the feminine personality too, but i think mutilating your body is not necessary to express your female personality.I think its not good because its irreversible abd you wont be able to have good sex.I even think mutilating yourself is a mental disorder since i cant find any benefits or logical reason for doing that.
>>
>>7090711
they prolly have a neo-vag, myfam
>>
>>7090711
Having the discomforts of being punched in the stomach monthly ouweights the thoughts of being a male degenerate with a penis tbqh.
>>
>>7090711
CIS girl here, I have to agree with that other poster. Having a vagina is pretty great.
>>
>>7090794
I'm cis too and I have to disagree. My periods are not that painful so that's not the case but I think male physiology is much more versatile. I'd gladly have a dick without altering other parts of my body.
>>
>>7090831
I can guarantee that having a penis on a womanly proportioned body is not the best. They don't make clothes other than skirts and dresses that can fit without tight-tucking. I suppose you could custom tailor things, but that is a lot of work or money so that isn't great either.

Can't wait to make that switch, pretty annoying tbqh.
>>
>>7090670

>tfw this picture triggers your AGP
>>
>>7090732
kek that's what i thought
>>
>>7091018
can someone tell me what AGP means? i've tried searching it but nothing relevant comes up
>>
>>7091292

Autogynephilia. The arousal to the idea of being a(n attractive) woman.
>>
>>7091312
thx f a m
>>
>>7091335

So why did you want to know?
>>
File: 1475463427989.png (89KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1475463427989.png
89KB, 250x250px
>>7090670
Gay dude here, I thought about that a lot, I just don't like backdoor stuff and wanted to make things easier since I'm a bottom.

But then I started thinking about it, having a vagina would be terrible since no other guy would want to fuck me due to lack of dick and I couldn't go for straight dudes either because I would still look like a man.

In the end unless I looked exactly like a female the vagina plan wouldn't work so I better just suck cocks.
>>
>>7091409
Why do you call yourself a bottom if you don't do "backdoor stuff"? I'm a top and I don't mind blowing my partners and licking their assholes but in the end I'm the dominant one.
>>
>>7091444
>Why do you call yourself a bottom if you don't do "backdoor stuff"?
Because I don't like to dominate or stick my dick in my bf.
I let him fuck me, don't get me wrong I just don't enjoy buttstuff that much.
>>
>>7091444
Amal is pretty gross family
>>
>>7090831
Same here, a dick seems more comfortable to have in certain situations.
>>
>>7090670
No I am a cis male that wants all the dicks, including mine.
>>
Hi dude, could you elaborate more on why you want a vagina instead of a penis, being a cis male? I don't understand. How do you identify?
>>
I'm turned on by the idea of having my benis removed. It's sort of started as a fetish, but I now I just want the junk gone. Tucking is uncomfortable, and I can't wear cute clothes without feeling on edge. But that whole being a guy with a vagina thing I find weird. hrt does help quite a bit with the genital dysphoria.
>>
>>7090670
>Anyone here feel like a cis male who just wants a vagina?

yes. Getting fucked in the cunt by a big fat cock sounds great.

I like being a guy day to day but I'd rather be a girl for sex.
>>
>>7098809
i thought this was funny anon until i realized you were being serious

sorry about your existential condition
>>
So this is the real life personification of the mythical cuntboy. Color me intrigued.
>>
I am going to be in the minority here because that's what life dictates for me. Ok most guys aren't gay but I am.
Most gay men are fem but I'm not.
Most gay men are bottoms/verse I'mPllb not -- I'm a top. Even so, even some of the most Dom tops like them some dick -- nope not here. Never had an attraction or desire toward dicks.

I've found myself fantasying of finding a guy, who has had a surgery like this done. I love watching a bottom get off to anal stimulation, and this would open up so many more opportunities and bring about new ideas. I often fantasize of giving oral to a bottom with a vagina. I've ever only thought about F2M's before but never pursued. It's just me knowing they were born women kills it for me.

Overall, it's a personal thing for you to think about. I say , keep it in mind but first find a partner that has a similar mind though. Trust me guys who want that are out there you just have to be vocal because I swear if I ever find one I'm thinking marriage.
>>
Straight male here and the only reason I would want to have a vagina is if I could give birth to my own children. Feels like children will be much closer to their birth mother than father. I suppose the connection from 9 months of pregnancy helped.

Not to mention I would have leverage in court in cases of child custody with a vagina.
>>
>>7098397
How? I've always found my dick to be uncomfortable when not In use. Thing rolls up too much. It's great for keeping the head sensitive but it's uncomfortable. And I have large balls.
>tfw you will never cross your legs comfortably.
>>
File: rP2lr.jpg (125KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
rP2lr.jpg
125KB, 480x270px
>>7090711

Periods aren't the vagina's fault, blame the uterus and its shitty lining that needs to be replaced every damn month instead of just investing in something that'll last.
>>
>>7090831
>>7098397

god damn it, shit like this is why I'll never be able to figure out if I'm really trans or if I just want a dick as much as everyone and their mother
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.