[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To the non trans people here. Have you ever been upset by your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (41KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 500x375px
To the non trans people here.
Have you ever been upset by your reflection?

Have you ever felt the urge to break things because of it?

I am a cis gay male and I have felt this way.
>>
>>7088849
No.

Try not being ugly.
>>
People with anorexia almost always have BDD too. Most ugly or fat people are bothered by their reflection. So what's your point? Did you think trannies had the market on self-loathing cornered?
>>
File: 464.jpg (95KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
464.jpg
95KB, 400x300px
>>7088849
>>
>>7088862
I tried and failed.
>>
>>7088871
They sure as hell act like it.
>>
>>7088906
I kno rite?
>>
friendly reminder that disliking your appearance, BDD and GID are completely separate experiences, and while they are not mutually exclusive, they can't be compared that easily.
>>
>>7089152
BDD and GID are very closely related
>>
I feel good 90% of the time I look n the mirror
>>
Never felt that way. Your not a tranniey?
>>
>>7088849
I don't think it is sexuality related. Perhaps as a reaction to your sexuality but not directly your sexuality.
>>
I'm OK with how I look in the mirror

But I absolutely CANNOT stand seeing a picture of myself unless I'm the one who took it and took very deliberate lighting and angel measures.

One glance at a picture someone else took of me is enough to ruin me for days.
I'm jealous of the people who can just have their picture taken whenever and look completely fine.
>>
>>7088849
just don't look in the mirror
>>
>>7088849
How old are you?
>>
>>7089720
this tbqh
>>
>>7089554

No they're not.
BDD is seeing a distressing illusion. GID is seeing a distressing reality.
>>
>rawrrrr im so angry i want to break things
congratulations on being a literal manchild
>>
>>7089740
>>
>>7089998
I doubt you are much better considering you came in to talk shit.
>>
>>7089859
Both are perceived mismatches of how you feel your body should be and how it is.
>>
>>7088849
Cis Gay scum here
Generally I'm comfortable with my looks but iffy on my weight. I'm currently like... I'd say a 4. If I lost some damn weight I'd be at least a 7.
>>
>>7090176
Good luck.
>>
>>7090066

No they're not. An anorexic person feels their body should be thin, makes it thin, but still feels like it's fat.
>>
>>7088849
Gay cis here
I've been told I'm handsome but I'm super critical of my body. I work out 4 times a week and even though I'm muscular, I can always find something on my body to dislike
>>
>>7090402
Do you receive good attention from gay men?
>>
>>7088849
gay cis male aswell.
I've never been exactly upset yet I've been highly critical.
It was more like "If I'd meet someone looking like that, would I be interested in him?" I answered that question quite quickly with No and decided to change that.

>>7090402
You'll always find something if you keep looking for it
>>
yes. fuck I hate myself
>>
>>7089859
A transabled person sees the distressing reality of having functional arms. How is that different from GID?
>>
>>7091076
biid is a different thing to bdd
it is currently not considered equivalent to gender dysphoria, though having reviewed the literature i personally believe it is (and i'm a disabled tranny so i don't exactly get anything out of perceiving biid as more like gid than bdd)
bdd is looking at a normal nose in the mirror and thinking it has some kind of hideous deformity that requires cosmetic surgery
>>
>>7088849
>pic related
yes.
>>
>>7089152
What does behavior-driven developpement have to do with generic interface definition? Is it about the accelerated graphics port again?
>>
>>7088849
Cis bi male.
I hate every single strand of my body hair. I wish I was smooth as a doll.
I tolerate my beard because I hate how I look without even though I've been told my face looks ok with or without. I'd prefer if I could be shaven with the problems of my face fixed.
I used to look at mysefl in the mirro before puberty and tell myself "hot damn, I'd do me". Right now I look at myself and I think "I'd do me if I shaved my body and wore a mask."
Doesn't help that I only attract partners into masc. I want to look like a doll and be wanted like that.
I tell them to describe me like a statue when they sex talk. It's the closer I get to doll without having to ask tehm to lie (at wich point, they'd realise I want to look different to how they like me).
I also wish my scalp hair were longer. It won't grow past my lower back.
>>
>>7088849
all the time, i'm actually getting surgery next year because i'm unhappy with the way i look

it's not my weight just my face, i have a good body and eat healthily 90% of the time, i just have a fucked up face
>>
yeah
and it really depends on how I feel, when Im depressed I cant stand my reflection
when Im feeling good I like what Im seeing

I want to be more cute and fem too, not trans but I dont like being manly
>>
>>7088849
>>7091280
Cis bi male here.
I hate my body.
Just when I think I have my skin good and healthy I break out, always when I want to the least
I hate having curly hair
I hate my hair color
Green eyes pop up in my family every once in a while, everyone in my family was hoping I'd get them. I got dark brown eyes instead and I hate them.
No matter how much I eat, or workout, I can't seem to put on muscle or weight in general (there's no love for slim guys out there as i'm discovering)
I enjoy having a beard, but I'd much rather just have a mustache. However, my face looks odd without a beard, so I keep it anyway.

On top of this I suffer from chronic back pain,

There's so much I would change about my body if I could.
>>
>>7091254
>tfw I want to try this
>>
File: starter_pack.png (781KB, 2412x1928px) Image search: [Google]
starter_pack.png
781KB, 2412x1928px
>>7088849
cis bi dude here
I did, I was 82 kg in June at 170 cm.
Now I am 66, aiming for 59. I feel healthier, more attractive, and more confident. Life got so much better once I started taking some initiative.

I also discovered my like of dudes along the way.
>>
>>7090472
Yeah, for the most part. I have sex with some attractive guys and have a consistent fuck bud that's pretty hot but I have trouble with the apps because it's hard to start conversations but even though it's likely unrelated, whenever someone doesn't respond or gives one word replies I always think maybe if I was thinner or maybe if my hair was different they'd be interested in me.

>>7090539
This is true I just don't know how to stop
>>
>>7091923
Just do it.
Right now.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.