[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, a lot of people who replied to the previous poll were re

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: pollresults.png (26KB, 1016x417px) Image search: [Google]
pollresults.png
26KB, 1016x417px
So, a lot of people who replied to the previous poll were retarded and misunderstood the question, thinking that they could just move away and go stealth if they chose to look like a woman. So let me make the options clearer:

1. Everyone treats you 100% like a man. If your friends are progressive, they might allow you to crossdress. If not, they might beat you up for it. You'll have to date gay men or straight women, you'll be expected to have a male name, and if you call yourself a woman, you'll be treated as if you're making fun of trannies. Women will only include you in their social groups to the degree that they include men, even if they're super pro-trans otherwise. Everyone thinks you look like a man. THIS DOES NOT GO AWAY IF YOU MOVE TO A DIFFERENT PLACE OR WHATEVER, BECAUSE IT HAPPENS DUE TO MAGIC. On the other hand, you have a 100% female body, with a real pussy and the ability to give birth (if you do give birth, everyone but the doctors will deny it and consider you the father instead).

2. You look, and will forever look, like a man. You will 100% have the body of a man, with no breasts, no vagina/surgical fuckhole, etc. You will have body hair and a beard, which you can shave but you can't laser away. On the other hand, everyone will, due to pure magic, see you as an average woman. You can date straight guys or lesbians and wear dresses and have long hair and whatever, and nobody will consider you the least bit weird. Everyone who's attracted to women will find you just as attractive as any woman. You won't ever have to worry about being clocked, murdered or whatever.

Also, you can an hero instead.

POLL: http://www.strawpoll.me/11468514
>>
>>7086597
>Also, you can an hero instead.
that one's going to approach 100%, you'll have to redo it without that option
>>
>>7086607
We'll see, to be honest I doubt it.
>>
>>7086597
Femgen here, option 1 seems pretty cool.

Why not pick it?
>>
>>7086626
I (OP) am also femgen(-ish, I could also be described as a tranny, or nonbinary, or whatever, but so could most of femgen; I don't really care what's used to describe me), and I'd probably pick 1. My primary objections would be that I don't want to be able to give birth and that I'd like a more male body than that, but it's like, while I'd prefer androgynous-male to female, I don't exactly have androgynous-male, and it doesn't seem like I'd get it any time soon.
>>
File: trans dudes.png (31KB, 651x340px) Image search: [Google]
trans dudes.png
31KB, 651x340px
Have a transman version of the question, I'm interested in seeing if transmen answer differently.

http://www.strawpoll.me/11468639
>>
>>7086597
in literally no world does this happen
you are retarded
>>
>>7086676
I know it wouldn't happen, I mean, I literally wrote that it works via magic. I'm not stupid, just curious.
>>
>>7086674
> implying there are FtMs on 4chan
>>
>>7086597
Be called a man and look like a girl - sign me up! Being femboy is great and I just want to be fem for myself. Gender is a social construct anyway, its all about the physical appearance, you cant cheat the nature.
>>
Still going with 1, what matters is what I look to myself.
>>
>>7086597
My fear is that people "respect" my gender, but actually are just pittying me and don't want to offend my weak tranny heart. It causes me constant anxiety and makes me want to die more than when I look ugly in the mirror.

I'd choose 2 if they were guaranteed to respect my gender and not just humoring my delusions.
>>
>>7086676
It's called a hypothetical, dipshit. In no world do people find themselves in the position to divert a train from a track that will kill five people to a track that will kill one person, but the trolley problem gives valuable insight into how a person views morality.
>>
File: 3-man-and-woman.jpg (30KB, 600x525px) Image search: [Google]
3-man-and-woman.jpg
30KB, 600x525px
This is still so obvious and changes nothing.

Why can't people understand that transitioning and what us trannies go through is about OUR BODIES. It's not about how society treats us (despite that playing a role as well). I transitioned because the sight and feeling of my masculine parts was so profoundly painful to bear.

Like yeah I wanna be seen by society as a female/woman. But only because society essentially condemns you if you don't pass in either binary. I know what I am. I stress about passing so I can be who I am without condemnation.

This question has to be from a Cis person.

Inner peace trumps any outer experience.
>>
>1
body dysmorphia
>2
gender dysphoria
>>
>>7086724
They 100% respect your gender and you can verify it by finding a hon and going to a transphobic group and ask them about what gender you and the hon are. They will insist that you are female and the hon is male, and if you say you are male then they'll consider you an FtM transtrender and try to convince you that you forever will be female.

>>7086738
I posted the question and I described what I am in >>7086660. I don't think it'd be correct to describe me as cis, but YMMV.
>>
>>7086752
gender dysphoria is both idiot
>>
>>7086738
While I agree and feel the same about the first part that you absolutely need to have 'right' appearance for yourself, how others see and treat you is also important.
Humans are highly social creatures, Inner peace depends on "outer experience" aka social factors too.
Even online where no one sees you it doesnt feel good being called the wrong gender, right, bro?
>>
>>7086752
>>7086788
Gender dysphoria is either.
Here's the definition, according to the DSM:
>A. A marked incongruence between one’s experienced/expressed gender and assigned gender, of at least 6 months duration, as manifested by 2* or more of the following indicators: [2, 3, 4]
>1. a marked incongruence between one’s experienced/expressed gender and primary and/or secondary sex characteristics (or, in young adolescents, the anticipated secondary sex characteristics) [13, 16]
>2. a strong desire to be rid of one’s primary and/or secondary sex characteristics because of a marked incongruence with one’s experienced/expressed gender (or, in young adolescents, a desire to prevent the development of the anticipated secondary sex characteristics) [17]
>3. a strong desire for the primary and/or secondary sex characteristics of the other gender
>4. a strong desire to be of the other gender (or some alternative gender different from one’s assigned gender)
>5. a strong desire to be treated as the other gender (or some alternative gender different from one’s assigned gender)
>6. a strong conviction that one has the typical feelings and reactions of the other gender (or some alternative gender different from one’s assigned gender)
Option 1, being treated like a man but having a female body, would be chosen by those who fulfil criteria 1-3. Option 2, being treated like a woman but having a male body, would be chosen by those who fulfil criteria 4-6. Option 3, an hero, would be chosen by those who fulfill all criteria.
>>
>>7086809
>bro
I get what you're trying to do but 'bro' is basically gender neutral at this point. I'm a cis female but I get called and call others 'bro', 'dude', 'man' etc all the time. Could be because I'm Californian, though.
>>
>>7086597
> 1
AGP
> 2
transtrender
> suicide
trutrans
>>
>>7086816
>some alternative gender
oh wow tumblrsexuality is official
>>
Both of these options are dumb because they take away your ability to do anything to have any control over your situation and improve it. Life at either end of that spectrum sounds worse than almost anything you can have otherwise.
>>
>>7086597
>the ability to give birth
OK, I was with you until this part. C'mon, how the fuck is someone going to GIVE BIRTH and everyone will still think they're a man? You said that everyone but the doctors will deny it - fine, but wtf will the doctors think you are?
>>
>>7086809
But I did mention it

>>7086738
>It's not about how society treats us (despite that playing a role as well).
>>
>>7086870
a man who has a vagina and uterus obviously
you'd make headlines
>>
>>7086870
The doctors will conclude that you've received an uterus transplant or something, I dunno.

>>7086854
This is literally how hypotheticals are supposed to work.

>>7086853
Well, duh, the special snowflakes commit suicide a lot too, which means they must be treated too. If the standard methods for trannies also work on them, then why shouldn't it be considered the same disorder?
>>
>>7086597
What would other people see if I undress in the male locker room, and the dick slapping starts? Clearly I have nothing to slap them back with will they get annoyed that Im not hitting them or what? Or how do straight girls think we are having penetrative sex? Also if its due to magic, am I cursed? Shoukdnt you be able to break curses in common magic? Can I be Gandalf and be a wizard myself? If its due to magic can I choose which man I look like? Also if I give birth to a kid how does a paternity test work? Considering I need another man to get pregnant. Do we both get to be the farther? Who will people think is the mother of my kid?

SO MANY QUESTIONS
>>
>>7086597
My thinking:
I care more about others perception of me than my own (I hate myself already). And if I were treated like a woman that'd be awesome and maybe I'd learn to deal with my body in the end.

But...
In either case no one will understand me: Their and my perception of myself will differ. No one would be able to empathize with me or understand me deeply. Plus ill have a body i hate. And thus suicide.
>>
>>7086674
Isn't it the same poll though? Male body, seen as female, or female body, seen as male.
>>
>>7086963
>What would other people see if I undress in the male locker room, and the dick slapping starts? Clearly I have nothing to slap them back with will they get annoyed that Im not hitting them or what?
.........dick slapping?

> Or how do straight girls think we are having penetrative sex?
That is an insanely good question. Can we just say ~~magic~~?

> Also if its due to magic, am I cursed? Shoukdnt you be able to break curses in common magic? Can I be Gandalf and be a wizard myself? If its due to magic can I choose which man I look like?
It's due to magic inherent in the thought experiment world, it's not something any person can control.

> Also if I give birth to a kid how does a paternity test work? Considering I need another man to get pregnant. Do we both get to be the farther?
You... just do a paternity test? Like, AFAIK there's no difference between paternity tests and would-be-maternity-tests, it's just that pretty much nobody needs to test maternity so we call it a paternity test? I dunno...

> Who will people think is the mother of my kid?
They'll probably have no idea.
>>
>>7086988
It's probably a good idea to have a separate poll for the FtMs.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.