[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would I pass? Keep the hugboxxing to a minimum. What are the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: Coffee.webm (574KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Coffee.webm
574KB, 1280x720px
Would I pass? Keep the hugboxxing to a minimum. What are the best facial surgeries to get for me?
>>
>>7086337
you make this thread all the fucking time, stop attention seeking
i'm gonna take the bait anyway
1. yes
2. most likely none
>>
>>7086350
Why am I an attention seeker? Is it because I don't have a qt gf to tell me I'm qt?
>>
>>7086359
because you're constantly told that you will pass extremely well but you still come here insisting you don't
i should probably assume good faith though, you might just have convinced yourself that you don't look anything resembling female
here is the bitter, brutal, unvarnished honesty: you look like a girl, grow your hair out and fix your voice and take whoremoans
>>
>>7086372
All right. And does estrogen really make you more youthful looking? Just curious, but how old do I currently look and how old do you think I would look w/ estrogen?
>>
>>7086392
Id say you like like a 24 year old
>>
>>7086469
jesus christ, i look that old?
>>
>>7086474
not really.

if you live in your home country ask ppl of your own ethnicity what you look like cause they can tell you the best. tell them it's a school project about gender or something and have a little notebook thing.
>>
>>7086657
ha no, I live in America. I'm 18, and people always think I'm older. I also have a deep, masculine voice so that probably doesn't help.
>>
are you korean
>>
>>7086686
No, I'm Vietnamese. Why?
>>
>>7086688
you look like my korean friend. That's why I asked
>>
>>7086337
>Would I pass
You're Asian. The fuck do you think?
>>
>>7086713
>it's another all asians pass episode

ebin meme
>>
>>7086337

White people can't tell whether asian people are passing or not.

For white people most asian males would pass with makeup and a wig. Only white people who know many asians or live among them could give you advice.

If you didn't pass amonst asians, just consider living amogst white people.
>>
>>7086337
>CDG cardigan

D'aww. You're going to grow into such a pretty and fashionable female.
>>
>>7086337
The cross-race effect means that the white people on this board can't tell if you'll pass or not, because white people think all Asians look the same.
>>
>>7086838
I love CDG Play!! Glad someone in this thread noticed

>>7086848
Yeah, that's probably how the ALL ASIANS PASS meme got started. It's gotten out of hand
>>
>>7086848
as a white person living in a very white area of England this is true, I have no idea if you pass.
>>
File: 1465620893490.jpg (335KB, 1663x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1465620893490.jpg
335KB, 1663x1080px
>>7086337
>>7086759
>Only white people who know many asians or live among them could give you advice
I've lived around/with chingchongs all my life.
I think he'll pass, (s)he just won't be terribly pretty. Like the facial structure looks kinda middle aged already. Worse things have happened than looking like a prematurely old Asian lady though.
>>
>>7087163
As an addition, I'd like to ask if the cross race effect cuts both ways? Are Asians good at clocking white trannies, or do we all look the same? They never clock me, but neither do white people.
>>
richfag?
>>
>>7087307
n-no. middle class probably
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.