[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for Transgender people. Am I always going to be stuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: 1475432146732.jpg (126KB, 630x748px) Image search: [Google]
1475432146732.jpg
126KB, 630x748px
Question for Transgender people.

Am I always going to be stuck in this phase of not knowing whether I'm trans or cis?

I'm 23.. i've been this way for 8-10 years.
>>
>>7085860
Do you feel like your assigned gender is an accurate representation of yourself? If yes, you're cis. If no, you're trans
>>
File: tranny.jpg (70KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
tranny.jpg
70KB, 800x600px
>>7085910
I don't identify with the concept of gender and dislike the aesthetics of my male body.
>>
>>7085910
I feel like it's easy to be a "man" because I was assigned male. But easy doesn't mean preferable.
I don't like races, or cars, guns, hunting, fishing (even though it's my job), or any hobby that is considered "manly", but I'm not sure if that's just me being a "man" in my own way, or that I'm trans. I always loved to go into my sister's room and play with her toys and I always loved to hang out with her and be with her and her friends. And even now, I think it's unfair that I'm told that I should hang out with guys rather than girls. My best friends were all girls. I've never had to justify myself as a man; people would always say "Anon, that shirt's gay" or "You listen to that kind of music?", and I'd ignore them, because I don't really identify with the masculine things they do. i've always been more inclined to the feminine aspects of my life. I definitely doubt my masculinity. I simply can't identify as a "male", but I don't know it would be comforting to identify as a "female", probably because I haven't transitioned or dealt with the social stigma. But maybe I'm not comfortable with either gender. I'm just not sure.
>>
>>7085928
>You listen to that kind of music?",
And what kind of music was that?
>>
>>7085860
Do you have dysphoria? If no then fuck off you are AGP.
>>
>>7085929
mlp movie soundtrack
>>
>>7085928
Hypothetically, would you still feel this way if you lived in a world where nobody gave you shit for your your tastes and hobbies? What if stereotypical gender roles were completely reversed, and your behavior was considered perfectly normal now but would be considered weird if you were to transition?
>>
>>7085928
I think you're not trans. Gender is a social construct. And you don't seem to have body dysphoria.
>>
File: pepe.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
>>7085860
I literally hate the thought of these ppl looking at me and seeing a man and the fact that their brain registers m body as male gives me a lot of anxiety. It feels like I'm wearing a man costume 24/7
>>
File: 1476082589966.jpg (38KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
1476082589966.jpg
38KB, 500x380px
>>7086172

what is gender dysphoria

from this sentence you are 100% trans. congratulations
>>
>>7085928
Your hobbies, music, shirt and toy preferences have nothing to do with gender identity. In fact, clinging to those as a reasoning is a bad sign. Think very long and hard.

Do you see yourself being a mother? Do you see yourself being handled as a woman sexually? Do you see yourself comfortably walking the crowded streets of a city as a woman, and smiling at the world?

How do you see yourself as being a woman? That is what is important. What is being a woman to you? You have to come up with something better than the toys and music if you want to be taken seriously.
>>
>>7086172
That's some deep seated trans feels m8.
>>
File: 1416699377479.png (571KB, 799x1130px) Image search: [Google]
1416699377479.png
571KB, 799x1130px
>>7086172
>>
>>7086034
Well a lot of people are saying "It doesn't mean you're transgender to like girly things", but they're not understanding what I'm saying. I've been born a male all my life, but I don't feel accepted among men; I always feel like I'm "The odd one out", even though I look like a guy. I feel out of place. But when i'm around girls, I get the feeling that they think I'm just sticking around for sex, and it's hard for me to be around them. My best friend was a girl (But she stopped talking to me because she got married, and I'm a dude, and that didn't sit well with her husband. And when I talk around guys, I'm not in my "safe space"; I have plenty of guy friends, but It's not on a "best friend" basis. I have no more long term friends.

For 8 years I've wanted female genitalia, but I can't tell if it's some fetish that just didn't go away. And ever since I was 7, I remember thinking to myself "They call my friend a tom boy because shes a girl who acts like a boy, so I wonder if there's such thing as a tom girl". I'm upset about my body in general; I'm fat, one of my nipples is different, I have hair all over my body; I don't think I'd know Gender dysphoria if I had it, because my entire life is dysphoric.

>>7086172
I've always felt like I was wearing a costume.
Life doesn't feel right. Not that it's unfair; I've made my peace with it.. But I show no ambition; I'm lazy, my life is just meaningless, because it doesn't seem like I can connect with people in the way that validates my existence. I feel broken. I can't say for sure that I'm trans.. but I know that if I were given the option to be born a woman, I'd take that chance. But I fear change right now, because I'm a dude, and people expect me to be a dude.. and I don't want to perpetually fall down the stigma latter. I don't want to hurt any more than i already am.
>>
>>7085923
the get on skittles, fempai
>>
>>7086013
troll confirmed

Kys
>>
>>7087017
what if it's too late for me?
i'm balding pretty bad and my face is extremely masculine, my jaw is completely square
i'm 22 years old, this has completely ruined my life, i should have acted sooner, i used to see mtf timeline pictures when i first started lurking /b/ when i was like 13 years old and immediately identifying with trannies
i never felt confident enough to do anything about it, my impulse has always been to hide, i dropped out of high school and have been neet for over 2 years
>>
>>7087036
yo u trans af pic of face pls?
>>
File: image.png (350KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
350KB, 2048x1536px
Any trans wanna talk
>>
>>7085860
>questioning my gender for 10 years

y-yeah that's t-totally normal for cis people

lmao

Being trans is not either or
>>
>>7087152
who the fuck are you and why are you all over /lgbt/?
>>
>>7087075
>posting my face on 4chan
trust me it's just sad, you don't want to see it
>>
>>7087206
he was doing the same on other boards, just a creepy chaser
>>
>>7087216
(im the guy that asked for face pic) i'm 19 yr old transman and i want to help transwomen because they have a much harder time...with everything. if you dont wanna post here do you want my skype or s/t?
>>
>>7087240
have an email address then, [email protected]
>>
>>7087036
>balding at 22
I transitioned around that age and my hairline was receding really badly. A year of titty skittles (mostly) reversed the damage. If the hair loss is recent enough then the follicles aren't completely dead and can revive if you get rid of the DHT that's killing them. (via T-blockers or finasteride)
>>
>>7087301
actually i turn 22 next month
>>
>>7087317
>>7087301
my doctor refused to give me finasteride
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.