[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Few friends are really into LGBT >Tell them I want to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

>Few friends are really into LGBT
>Tell them I want to be a girl more than I've ever wanted anything
>They tell me to just transition
>Tell them that I would just never really feel like a girl if I did that, that I'd just be a boy with different chemicals and surgery
>They say I'm insulting every trans person out there
>Haven't talked to me in three days
>I lost my only four friends on campus because I was honest about my gender identity
Kill me
I hate living
>>
>>7085423
>making friends with people really into LGBT
WHY
>>
>>7085423
>people really into LGBT
did you mean tumblrite SJW?
>>
>>7085423
same boat famalam, suffering from dysphoria ever since i remember but transition goes againsty conscious goals and motovation - a conflict between bodily desires and learned human behaviors so to speak

let's be pals
>>
File: 297785.png (185KB, 450x335px) Image search: [Google]
297785.png
185KB, 450x335px
>Tell them that I would just never really feel like a girl if I did that, that I'd just be a boy with different chemicals and surgery
>They say I'm insulting every trans person out there
>>
>>7085525
not really
>>
>>7085547
really glad op lost all of his friends desu, he sounds shitty to be around
>>
>>7085560
3/10 almost got me
>>
>>7085432
You sound very intelligent.
>>
>>7085423

So you're not trans, you're a boy.

This IS an insulting thing to say. You're denying the identity of trans people.
>>
>>7085581
Well no, if one never would pass,s that's what one would feel like.

>>7085423
They probably don't want to talk about the subject, so they avoid you to not have to deal with the subject, would be my guess.
>>
>>7085423
>Few friends are really into LGBT
Yeah your mistake.
People who are "very into LGBT" are just zealous entities you should stay away from.
I bet they're all cishets too.
>>
Op do you consider transgirls on HRT/post op "boys with different chemicals and surgery"?

Very important that you answer this op
>>
>>7085571
no
>>
>>7085581
>denying the identity
isn't a real thing
>>
File: image.jpg (622KB, 830x2623px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
622KB, 830x2623px
>>7085588
>>7085599
Don't bully femgen

You're denying their identity
>>
>tfw no friends who are really into LGBT
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.