[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So there I was minding my own business on /pol/ when this image

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: why.jpg (76KB, 500x665px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
76KB, 500x665px
So there I was minding my own business on /pol/ when this image gets posted. And it was shortly after that I saw a post claiming that its a trap.

Now here's where things get weird. I am by all means a straight dude. 100%. Being on 4chan I have of course seen a fair share of trap pictures but this one is different. I pretty much instantly got a hard-on. And I have been jerking it to this and many other pictures of this same person all night. I haven't slept thinking about all of the terrible things I would do to this person.

So I'm assuming there is no turning back now. From what I can see I am already making my way down the slippery slope of degeneracy.

How could this have happened to me?
>>
>>7080814
You just got awaken bro
Accept the true nature of yourself
>>
>>7080814
degeneracy is not a slippery slope, faggots and trannies who first admitted being faggots or trannies through fetishizing trans girls just want to pretend it is so they can convert others
not only can normal heterosexual cis men be attracted to trans girls, any trans girl who says otherwise is actively working against her own best interests (except the transbians, whose best interests are to convert you into an agp tranny like them because no cis girl will ever touch them)
>>
>>7080814
I don't know if you're really /pol/ tho, because you know that girl isn't white, right?
>>
I hate these "am I gay now?" posts

we should just start saying yes.

Yes OP you are gay now. You have to attend all local LGBT meetings and buy lady gaga's entire discography.
>>
>>7080864
this kek
>>
>masturbating to someone who is phenotypically female
>"fug I'm gay noe huh"
No retard, you're just a faggot. Not a gay faggot, just an overly self conscience ashamed (for some retarded ideological/made up moral reason) faggot.
>>
ur not gay that person looks like a girl shut the fuck up retard it doesnt matter if she has a dick kek
>>
>>7080814
congradulations on turning gay anon

your congratulatory vibrator is in the mail
>>
>>7080814
I miss the good old days when traps looked like this
>>
It starts with traps, then to regular crossdressers, then to twinks and femboys. Congrats, you're bisexual now.
>>
>>7081448
>When /b/ was populated by talented photoshop nerds instead of meme-boys from tumblr
>>
>>7082017
Ive been noticing this a lot lately. Hons claiming photoshop on QTs. Just end yourself already.
>>
>>7080814
>liking girls is gay
you're not so far off from the truth actually....
>>
File: heyayayaya.jpg (36KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
heyayayaya.jpg
36KB, 500x500px
>>7080864
This fucking post.
>>
>>7080814
You just might go overhand with your fantasies a little... Or is this what you want... you shameful wanker? ;)
>>
>>7080814
completely feminine, perfect trap. ya, liking feminity is gay. Look at a normal dude, wanna fuck him? no? then you're straight. See a trap and their "trap" and what do you think? If the dick doesn't matter and it isn't the reason you're turned on then you're basically completely straight
>>
>>7080814
Damn. Where the rest of the pics?
>>
>>7090054
sofi yogi kimi.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.