[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I will never pass, let alone look any way I would be satisfied

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: 1461910734842.jpg (1020KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1461910734842.jpg
1020KB, 2000x2000px
I will never pass, let alone look any way I would be satisfied with. I am too old for any real results. I was a fool for ever falling for the hormones meme. I'm going to give a normal male life one more shot because I'm too afraid of death to just end it all now. I've managed to flush my hormones already, but one major problem I'm having is that I start getting really anxious and panicky when I try to cut my hair and I keep having dreams where it happens and I wake up drenched in sweat. How do I stop this?

(and please, young and passable trannies please don't respond with condescending bullshit like "it gets better")
>>
File: japanese woman.gif (3MB, 400x328px) Image search: [Google]
japanese woman.gif
3MB, 400x328px
But I pass!
>>
>>7080304
>I will never pass, let alone look any way I would be satisfied with. I am too old for any real results.
So don't start?
>I was a fool for ever falling for the hormones meme.
Oh boy...
>I'm going to give a normal male life one more shot because I'm too afraid of death to just end it all now. I've managed to flush my hormones already
Good job! I'm proud of you!
>but one major problem I'm having is that I start getting really anxious and panicky when I try to cut my hair and I keep having dreams where it happens and I wake up drenched in sweat. How do I stop this?
See a psychiatrist.
>>
>>7080323
useless

go back to where you came from, nobody asked you
>>
>>7080348
Are you too poor for a psychiatrist or what? I mean I'd assume not, since you're able to buy hormones and what not.
>>
>>7080304
I know that feel bro, I think I can help you.
You need to become obessed with something, so you will even forget about eating.
>>
How old did you start OP? what physical features of yourself do you think will prevent you from passing or being happy with yourself? I went into this a balding ugly muscle man repression mode boy and I turned out just fine.
>>
>>7080373
oh my god help me i'm 21 years old, i'm balding already and my face is incredibly masculine
>>
>>7080385
All of those can ben fixed, plus 21 is not old at all. Finasteride and mones will very likely fix balding and even if that doesnt, FFS will.

Get on hormones!
>>
>>7080394
but i look 100% like a man, i'm not exaggerating i have a massive head with a large jaw and a brow ridge
>>
>>7080373
height
skeletal proportions
body size
skull
>>
>>7080394
>>7080396
also i already asked my doctor for finasteride and he refused to give it to me
yep, probably going to just kill myself
>>
>>7080468
Just get finasteride of the internet lol

Also FFS can help you. Better save for thay instead of being dead, right?
>>
>>7080550
i don't really care about myself anymore at this point, my life is relatively comfy as a shut-in neet as long as i avoid mirrors
>>
>>7080580
This isnt going to last though, just saying
>>
>>7080637
at least i don't know what i'm missing out on, my life has always been shit
>>
>>7080304
Why not just stay on HRT while living as a guy, and if you eventually think you have a chance at passing or have enough cash to spare for FFS you could try socially transitioning then? Even if you live in one of those countries where you have to start living as the opposite gender just to start HRT legitimately, you could always self-med.
>>
>>7080655
it will just make me look like a freak and remind me of what i can never have
>>
>>7080304
We should all kill our humanity, get some cyborg parts and live on as the droid army.
>>
>>7081031
i'm down but synthtech is tragically unadvanced
>>
>>7080427
What's your height? What are your measurements?

We're our own worst critic. You probably aren't as bad as you think.
>>
File: Untitled.png (19KB, 482x599px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
19KB, 482x599px
>>7085015
from the last time i was able to measure without having a meltdown

there is variance and several of these are on the favorable end of that variance
>>
>>7085127
These are honestly pretty good measurements for your height. Shoulder to hip ratio is a bit high, but it's nothing the right clothes can't hide. Corsets can also help reduce your waist and emphasize your hips; some corsets are known to be able to permanently shape your waist. Your foot size isn't bad, either.

Honestly, you're not unsalvageable. If you haven't been on hormones for long, they'll keep doing their work if you stay on them. Many people see huge changes well into their second or even third years.

If your face isn't passable, FFS can fix that, especially if your body is passable.

It'll be hard, for sure, but that's just life for us trannies who didn't get to transition pre-puberty. At the end of the day, we'll never be real women no matter how hard we try. There's no denying that. But we can cope and do our best to live fulfilling lives regardless.

I hope you'll find better days ahead, anon. Good luck!
>>
>>7085194
when you have to resort to trying to hide things you know you're fucked
>>
>>7085127
>guys i'm the worst hon, i could never pass :(((((
>whr lower than mine was pre-t
being 6'1" is a problem but your body is fine taking into account your height and tranniness
see >>7085194 because she's right about everything here
>>7085346
that's delusional
>>
>>7085364
yeah? how about a ratio that actually matters like shoulder/hip
if you have to use trickery in order to pass, you don't pass
>>
>>7085371
HRT should shrink the shoulders a bit and put some fat on the hips, which will help with the ratio. Tall women tend to have larger shoulders/hips ratio anyway.
>>
>>7085377
>HRT should shrink the shoulders a bit
Yeah, yeah, citation needed.
>>
>>7085382
The reduction of muscle mass in the upper body, caused by taking HRT, will slightly reduce the circumference of the shoulders. This is a known and common effect of HRT.
>>
>>7085377
not if you were basically at bones when you started a year ago
>>
>>7085385
Still won't help with their disgusting width.
>>
>>7085388
skinny men have far more muscle mass than skinny women
i mean, unless you're directly comparing you can't really comprehend the difference even for people who are skin and bones
>>
>>7085415
when your biacromial width is wider than hips+tissue, it doesn't matter
>>
>>7085426
HRT causes ligaments, joints, and tendons to contract. That's why people report changes in shoe size and height. And while biacromial width may not change much, the apparent width of your shoulders will change as you lose muscle on the side of your arms. That's what really matters in the end.

Personally, I had a similar issue. My shoulders reached cis range eventually, while my hips caught up. It takes time and a bit of luck, but it's not impossible.
>>
>>7085447
you don't get it though, the skeleton doesn't just change when you are old
if you're the ftm then obviously you got cis range
if you're mtf then you started early enough or had lucky genetics
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.