[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

another trans thread >mtf >see multiple therapists/psychologists

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: 465643664.jpg (53KB, 480x756px) Image search: [Google]
465643664.jpg
53KB, 480x756px
another trans thread
>mtf
>see multiple therapists/psychologists to confirm
>come out to gf of 5ever
>shes fine and supportive of it
>ff couple months
>slowly starts bring up more and more how the therapists/psychologists could be wrong and maybe it isnt the right thing
>i'm supposed to be her man and why am i doing this
>goes between this and supportive depending on the minute
>slowly bringing up how I cant give her kids etc, try to break things off and she gets hysterical and loses her shit so we stay together
>still together but she continues to switch between how i'm never going to be able to be the partner she wants to fully supportive
>stressing the shit out of me but i love her so dont know what to do
anyone else deal with this?
what did you do?
what was the final result?
>>
To become a butterfly you need to go through a cocoon stage. Sharing a cocoon gives space issues.
>>
>>7080103
>has gf of 8+ years
>come out as mtf
>initial rejection/disbelief
> she tries to make it work anyway
> I leave her after 7 months of constant nagging, outbursts and an attempted rape.

I don't see a bright future for your relationship, sorry.
I hope you may at least divorce as friends.
>>
>>7080133
>attempted rape
wut
>>
File: tumblr_mfux4eA3K61rqcqq1o1_400.jpg (24KB, 370x337px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mfux4eA3K61rqcqq1o1_400.jpg
24KB, 370x337px
why don't you just break up with her? she most likely wouldn't love the """"""new""""" you anyway and HRT effects most likely gonna make you switch team and not attracted to her anymore.

I'm gay and if my (future) bf comes out as trans I would flip shit.
>>
>>7080103
Support in life from someone you see as your romantic equal should be unconditional. Never should it be a fair weather event... especially when dating cis-folk.
>>
>>7080103
>she gets hysterical and loses her shit so we stay together
Worst reason to stay with someone.

You need to leave.
>>
>>7080181
>HRT effects most likely gonna make you switch team

doesn't work that way
>>
File: 1446505633201.jpg (18KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1446505633201.jpg
18KB, 200x200px
>>7080135
She thought forcing/coercing me into sex was a good way to make me not wanting to transition.
>>
>>7080220
yea it does
>>
>>7080298
no
>>
File: 1476402115982.jpg (26KB, 480x473px) Image search: [Google]
1476402115982.jpg
26KB, 480x473px
>>7080103
run bitch get out quick. its not gonna work it she crazy.
>>
>>7080299
yes
>>
>>7080347
no
>>
>have close, always kinda butch lesbian-ish 'straight' female friend for years
>she sorta begs me to go out with her throughout a large portion of highschool
>would have but being a closeted tranny meant it'd never work out
>eventually shut her out and force her away from me because I was planning on killing myself, makes her sorta hate me
>year passes, I didn't kill myself, started transition instead
>somehow we end up talking again, I come out to her
>she's nervous about asking out this one guy who she has a bit of a crush on but I try to encourage her but feel jealous the whole time
>after hanging out for a week she tells me if she and this dude start going out she'll have to stop talking to me because she's starting to fall in love with me again
>shocked that she'd still have feelins for me even though I'm a tranny, ask her out
>we start going out
>at first she treats me basically like a dude, treats me like a dude during sex, strokes my stubble(it was hard to get rid of until a good while into hrt) during cuddle time, makes me feel dysphoric
>all of a sudden one day it's like a switch flipped inside her, she starts messing with my tits all the time, calling me pretty, gets bothered if I don't shave everything below my earlobes well enough
>even makes comments about how she wishes I had a vagina and offers to buy a strap on to fuck my butte with
>starts acting sorta grossed out by and unattracted towards dudes
>now she's going to college and constantly sends me texts about all the cute girls she sees/talks to
>kinda worried she's gonna leave me for a real girl now

Like logically I don't think she would, but emotionally I'm kinda scared.
>>
>>7080103

I would dump her because a man is clearly what she wants.
>>
>>7080103
What did you think was going to happen? That a straight girl would just be okay with this? She went into your relationship thinking she was dating a man, not an agp freak.
She will drop you as soon as her senses come back so you might as well end it now for the sake of you both.
>>
Did you not sperm bank?

Just get her pregnant and she will be too occupied with a baby to care about your degenerate selfish desires.
>>
>>7080417
She sounds like an ex closet case that was digging on you femme vibes all along. Don't trip dude, if she likes you then she likes you.
>>
>>7080220
yes it does retard
>>
>>7080347
I agree with the other anon doesnt work that way. Im exclusivly into girls. Used to be more into guys but I feel like I was trying to force myself into a gender role. Being stealth and post op I got to reevaluate my sexuality.
>>
>>7080606
>Did you not sperm bank?
what, to produce more trannies?
>>
>>7080133
>>7080103
Why did you get a girlfriend before transition?

You people shattered their world, they had plans for these relationships, and now you just came and crushed those.

Obviously you have to break up.
This is like susans hons complaining about their wives not being supportive.
Basically, this is actual "male entitlement".
>>
>>7081437
It's not a malicious plot or anything, it's just something that happens sometimes.

Living in constant repression is worse overall than a bad breakup, and if it wasn't transition it could've been anything.
Relationships end, welcome to reality.

Misgendering is mean, why would you do that? If somebody had elephantiasis would you taunt them over their tumors?
>>
>>7080376
yes
>>
>>7081512
They're coming here whining about their girlfriends not "celebrating" their transition, and start being attracted to the thought of being with an mtf, rather than with a man, when they're straight.
>>
>>7080103
she's supportive of you as a person that she loves, but she's slowly realizing that she does not want to be in this kind of relationship with a woman. you might have to accept that your relationship is going to end - its up to you if you want to be friends afterwards, but don't expect her to become a lesbian just for you
>>
File: what.png (113KB, 233x295px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
113KB, 233x295px
>>7080103
You're retarded, OP. Your GF wants a man, why the fuck would you expect her to be okay with your change and everything?

I am a tranny who's as anti-SJW as it gets but this is the first time it seems appropriate to call your attitude le male entitlement.exe.
>>
>>7080103
Have you tried sitting down to talk with her?
>>
I think I'm just mentally ill instead of being a tranny since I never had relationships or friends
>>
>>7080103
Similar thing happened to me. I came out to my ex after a month of dating, around the time I came to terms with the fact that I had dysphoria myself. I was the first to know and she was the second, and I told her flat out that if she wanted to leave me she was more than welcome to and I understood completely. She was initially super supportive until it became real, then she began to emotionally abuse and gaslight me out of spite for slowly "killing" her boyfriend. I said we should leave eachother when her abuse turned physical, but she became even more unhinged and violent. Finally one day she threatened to kill herself if either I left her or if I did anything transition-related, and implicated that she would kill me first out of revenge for daring to steal away her right to have babies that looked like me. That was the first time she threatened me with a knife, but not the last.

Leave her now before shit gets crazy and your dysphoria gets too fucked. Hopefully this isn't the case, but if she's anything like my ex she'll want to be the one who was left so she can control the post-breakup narrative. Let her. Lose her number and run the fuck away.

>>7081619
You're right, I should have considered her feelings while she was hitting me, screaming obscenities at me, threatening to slit my throat in my sleep, kill my pets, brutally mutilate my genitalia, and have me jumped and beaten by the men in her life if I left her or did anything to my body that she disapproved of. It's not like I deserve bodily autonomy or a basic sense of personal safety if a cis woman claims ownership of me. Silly me.
>>
>>70820507
>he thinks he's the victim here
I would slit your throat in your sleep, kill your pets, brutally mutilate your genitalia and have you jumped and beaten by a pack of wild niggers too you filthy transbian fetishist.
>>
>>7082132
Take a fucking number.
>>
File: vomit.png (177KB, 432x415px) Image search: [Google]
vomit.png
177KB, 432x415px
you transbians are gross i wish you just killed yourselves
>>
>>7080103
Honestly even without the resistance, transitioning is hell on a relationship.
I transitioned when I was dating a girl I'd been with for about a year, she was totally supportive and helped me get to the dr and everything, but the mood swings and personality changes and newfound fear of strangers put a lot of pressure on us. We stayed together for another year and things had evened out for me but she still left because nothing ever got back to where it used to be
>>
>>7082132
Get a load of this guy
>>
>>7080133
You wanted to be lusted by men more tha n you wanted her after 8 years. You are the piece of shit here.
>>
>>7082010
sounds trans to me desu
>>
>>7081520

Neitiznot.
>>
>be me
>in gay relationship with goldstar hunk
>come out as trans
>bf super supportive
>hopefully starting HRT soon (on AAs atm)

wish me luck
>>
>>7080103
>I cant give her kids
Nigga did you seriously do that?

Wait for sperm freeze for orchi/cypro
>>
>>7080220
Estrogen makes people crave cock in 99.9% of cases, dumbass.
>>
>>7080103
>attracted to women
>mtf
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.