[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everyone here likes to talk about how FtMs are all super chill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 1432840699475.jpg (31KB, 500x317px) Image search: [Google]
1432840699475.jpg
31KB, 500x317px
Everyone here likes to talk about how FtMs are all super chill and stable while MtFs are all crazy ugly monsters. Has anyone here considered why this situation is the way it is? I mean, when people go on a rant about how all trannies are mentally ill or disgusting or whateve they're often only talking about the MtFs.

According to what I've seen here, FtMs often pass better and integrate better into society after transition since most of the outright hatred and scrutiny is focused on MtFs. MtFs often cannot pass as well and face discrimination, violence and prejudice at multiple angles, even after transition. As a result, the FtMs are more psychologically stable and agreeable or simply unbeknownst to the general populace while the MtFs are more prone to mental health problems and less agreeable due to a wide variety of factors including, but not limited to, social stigma and the ability to pass.

This makes me wonder if gender transition really is a good treatment for alleviating gender dysphoria but due to a variety of factors it is often less effective for MtFs
>>
File: cara380.jpg (75KB, 454x617px) Image search: [Google]
cara380.jpg
75KB, 454x617px
>>7080092
FTMs technically never assimilate no matter how much the meme around that propagates. Rather their "integration" and "passing" is never questioned due to the stigma around the idea that woman exert control over the aspects of gender and thus their acquisition of the male image is never questioned. The upbringing of most male's lives are based around being made in the mother's desired image, and then the rest of their lives are based around contorting themselves to the desired image of women. Thus when FTMs make themselves within "the male image" they're not really mimicking the opposite sex, but rather masking themselves in an ideal, aesthetic, imagery etc. that they created. As long as women have command over gender presentations and ideals then AFAB will alway be more "accepted".
>>
>>7080092
i'm a trans guy and most of the other trans guys i've met were crazy ugly monsters, but most were aap and struggling to access transition (which as a general rule of thumb is far more restricted for trans guys than trans girls because of hysteria about 'steroids' -- i eventually turned to self-medding and it took four years to even pull that off)
all trans people are more psychotic than the general population but i've come to the conclusion the presence or absence of a*p is where the line is really drawn, with the presence or absence of free unrestricted transition access at all ages being an important subfactor
>>
Due to questions of human identity and agency, transition is basically the only treatment for gender dysphoria that is considered humane by doctors and psychologists
>>
File: 1475190215811.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1475190215811.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>7080122
Caraposter pls go. I won't have you shitposting in my thread. This babble only makes sense if they're pre HRT and unable to pass.

Pic related
>>
>>7080092
Biological girls are generally more social and supported emotionally, and less aloof and anxious, at least growing up. On top of that, their bodies are mainly from a lack of testosterone than an abundance of estrogen, if they get enough testosterone they can build a more masculine voice and features in general.
This isn't the case with MtFs, so they tend to end up much more tortured with dysphoria and anxiety.
Honestly, if you're a really masculine and aloof MtF, you need to accept the fact that you're stuck with what you got, and that can be interpreted as "get over your gender dysphoria entirely" or "continue to transition but just realize you will never pass, you will be known as a tranny and not a cis woman."
If you can't do that, then you might as well kys and you're bound to, that or a life of torture
>>
im a trans guy and a lot of the trans guys and trans women i know are mentally ill. its not just trans women, but trans women do have to deal with a lot more of the same stuff we deal with
>>
>>7080184
>On top of that, their bodies are mainly from a lack of testosterone than an abundance of estrogen
have you seen a cis woman in real life, any trans guy transitioning after 13 is completely fucked below the neck
>>
>>7080184
your gender stereotypes are memes
>>
File: stirner1.png (183KB, 1700x798px) Image search: [Google]
stirner1.png
183KB, 1700x798px
>>7080232
>>
>>7080227
troll harder
>>
>>7080227
Besides tits and ass? Not so much. The lack of build and broadness testosterone definitely has an impact on, only real worry are the breasts.
>>
>>7080227
Most of the changes are fat, and fat redistributes on HRT.
>>
>>7080092
you're right - it's not a good treatment
but it's also the best treatment that exists
>>
File: itisNOTGAYtorubyourpenistothis.jpg (97KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
itisNOTGAYtorubyourpenistothis.jpg
97KB, 500x333px
>>7080227
>have you seen a cis woman in real life, any trans guy transitioning after 13 is completely fucked below the neck
>>
>>7080092
If OP is so smart to decide transition is ineffective what would OP suggest is the best treatment for genderdysphoria?
>>
>>7080746
Buck Angel always reminds me of an angry turtle
>>
>>7080746
Nice meme any trans with shit genetics is fucked no matter what age. I started at 21 already had femele genetics going on for me. Wide hips, small shoulders, nice legs and butt, killer metabolism and female skull porportions.
>>
>>7080398
>>7080733
the big problems are skeletal, which are completely unfixable post-puberty and mostly so after a certain (chronologically very young) point
testosterone does not make a slight, curvy female frame indistinguishable from a male one any more than it does the inverse, it and lifting can get you a decent amount of the way but things remain obvious especially if you were in a pretty shit position beforehand (c.f. aydian dowling, who only passes as cis in pictures and still has ridiculous hips in them)
>>7080746
buck angel is in a relatively good position for a trans guy, especially a postpubertal one (see the fact that his height is 5'8", at the very top of the androgynous range)
however his hips are still disproportionate to the rest of his frame and in general his body is not proportioned like a cis guy's even though he's really well off for a trans one
>>
>>7080771
>>7080793
The only argument is hips. That's the skeletal part that has any noticable changes. Depending on genes it doesn't have to be a disaster, because a lot of the 'big hips' out there has more to do with fat distribution than skeleton. Yes there is a handful of transguys with wide hip bones but they're outnumbered by people with moderate hips who have managed to redistribute their fat so they appear cis.
>>
>>7080793
>implying aydian doesn't pass
>also holy fuck he really spells it that way what a massive faggot

Jesus christ, being completely indistinguishable from cis under a microscope is not necessary for passing. It doesn't matter if trannies can tell you're a tranny, so long as you pass in every day life among the general public who don't give enough of a shit to look for the signs.
Being able to say "oh yeah, I see it" after someone points out a tranny doesn't equate to not being passable.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.