[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's the most patrician subset of lgbt and why is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1407119379594.png (129KB, 724x611px) Image search: [Google]
1407119379594.png
129KB, 724x611px
Who's the most patrician subset of lgbt and why is it trans girls?
>>
We're the absolute worst, though. The most patrician subset is cis lesbians that are normal and haven't succumbed to crazy left wing politics. Either that or straight FtMs.
>>
>>7080088
That's an odd way to spell homo guys.
>>
File: 1474439894515.jpg (959KB, 803x1297px) Image search: [Google]
1474439894515.jpg
959KB, 803x1297px
>>7080088
degeneracy, the most patrician subset of lgbt are bisexuals with our homoheartbreaking, breeder and trans attracted powers.

>>7080187
qt (bi) boys are the best!
>>
>>7080088
AGP trans girls specifically.
>no mental illness or sjw leanings
>not self loathing
>prettier because we try to become the girls we're attracted to
>>
>>7082129
I'm sorry, you need to pick a subset that actually exists.
>>
File: 1473679870161.png (269KB, 593x720px) Image search: [Google]
1473679870161.png
269KB, 593x720px
>>7080088
Hons.
>>
>>7082129

>no mental illness
>not self loathing

>Clearly never read anything in agp general

>prettier because we try to become the girls we're attracted to

Depends on whether the AGP tranny in question had a better starting point than the average non-AGP tranny. I'm inclined to believe not since AGPs often just dismiss their condition as a fetish for years and when they finally realize they have to transition, they've lost a lot of time in the feminization window.
>>
>>7082404
Remember that nowadays it's viable for a 14-15 year old agp to come on here and see everyone tell them what to do and what not to do, so this gen will be fine
>>
>>7083239

Not everyone on this board is so supportive of AGPs, however. If everyone were, I could see those kids easily starting early. But with the few who are against them on the board along with the upbringing those kids have had which has conditioned them to think there's something wrong with them, they may tend to believe the negative voices over the positive voices here.
>>
>>7083239
>>7083522
Tbh I'm an AGP fetishist tranny, and you all dissuade me even now that I'm on HRT with the "fuckin fetishists" kind of posts
>>
>>7083556

That's exactly what I'm talking about. When people stop treating AGP and trutrans™ as if they were at all different, then AGP trannies can start as early as trutrannies if they find places that provide information on transition such as this one, or people for that matter. I say "stop treating them as if they were different" because this may be a case of "separate is not equal," even if they may be actually different in significant ways.
>>
>>7083592
Thought I had very mild AGP as a adolescent.
>be now
>enter dysphoria
>you dun goof'd
Thought I had mild AGP until I found out the things real agp's do here. This place is terrifying. I wish I could just be AGP and when I dry off my dick be happy in a male role.
>>
File: passingtrans.png (32KB, 720x266px) Image search: [Google]
passingtrans.png
32KB, 720x266px
>>7082404
using sexual orientation as a proxy for a*p, they don't pass as well even after controlling for age of transition
>>
>>7082129
>AGP
>trans

pick one
>>
>>7082374
This is unironically true.
>>
>>7085440
what the hell is PhAS?
some sort of passing scale? why does it go from 20 to 55?
>>
>>7087765
20-55 is the range the study participants happened to be in
lower numbers = more passable
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.