[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to turn asexual or "aromantic"?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1476609849120.png (95KB, 500x349px) Image search: [Google]
1476609849120.png
95KB, 500x349px
Is it possible to turn asexual or "aromantic"?
How can i do this?
>>
File: world-of-warcraft.jpg (149KB, 800x444px) Image search: [Google]
world-of-warcraft.jpg
149KB, 800x444px
>>7079147
yes.
>>
File: 1310483412100.jpg (34KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1310483412100.jpg
34KB, 413x395px
>>7079179
kek'd
>>
I'm aromantic but I'd like to fall in love just once to feel how is it.
>>
>>7079147
Either love is unremarkable enough that I just missed it or I've never felt it so far as I can remember.
According to my parents I had a gf when I was 7 but that is before the point where I have memories.
Both asexuality and tfw what is love feels rare since most ace on this board claim they want relationship albeit sexless.
That or they're just posers but I wouldn't know. Sex is awesome and it's worth it mimicking love to get some, so are cuddles. Glad I'm not a needy slut and can handle having a partner at a time though.
>>
File: jeb!.png (138KB, 461x287px) Image search: [Google]
jeb!.png
138KB, 461x287px
>>7079147
>>
>>7080288
You've given yourself the label of "aromantic" as if a lack of romantic feeling were inherent to your psyche. This is not the case. It is possible you are young and still developing, not yet ready for such intimacy. Or you may have an emotional dysfunction. No matter what it may be, it is not set in stone. Don't put yourself in such limiting boxes as "aromantic", "asexual", "too dumb" or "too scared". The situation is always fluid.
>>
>>7080288
you just need to meet a girl that abuses you just like your parents did
>>
>>7080335
I'm 25, can I still be called a young person? I'm able to feel sexual attraction but I only get off while dominating guys. PIV doesn't do that to me, masturbating is still fairly more pleasurable. And I felt no remorse at all when splitting with my sexual partners.
>>7080392
I'm a cis girl myself. But you're somewhat right, mom abused me and my dad. When I'd grown up enough I began to abuse them both in turn - I used to beat my dad up and abuse my mom emotionally. Now after my parents got divorced the situation is much better and we pay more respect to each other. Maybe deep down I'm afraid of getting in a relationship because it might end up in a fail just like with my parents.
>>
>>7079147
To turn asexual, just take enough antiandrogens that your T levels reach zero. No idea how to to aromantic.
>>
>>7080572
so when you find a guy who's super edgy and borderline abuses you, you're going to fall hard for him because that's what you know

the guys in your life were too boring for you, so you feel nothing

but a guy who treats you like shit will have you eating out of the palm of his hand
>>
>>7080604
Nah, the abuse must be mutual or I'll end it all up there and then. I like it when men are super clingy and dependent, when they almost beg me for attention and get hysterical when I ignore them which is easy because I don't need them while they are full of that romantic nonsense. But I'd also like a man to resist me so I'd have the opportunity to conquer him like a slut he secretly is.
>>
>>7080629
Yeah, but if a guy doesn't even seem like he likes you and doesn't really contact you all that often you might try harder to attract him.

Then when you ask what he feels about you, he straight up tells you that he doesn't like you. It hits you right in the feels. You didn't know that you cared, but you do.
>>
>>7080644
That's a totally unrealistic situation for me. Sod off.
>>
>>7079147
I'm aromatic, the struggle is real, people rub their cheese grinders on me to collect aromatic powder off my skin. I long for the sweet release of death.

Bullshit aside, i don't know about "aromantic", imo that's horsecrap and just another label for edgy shit "i'm too special and above everything to fall prey to the trappings of love" kind of retardation, or some sociopath that has little human emotion. Though as far as asexuality goes, i don't know if this is the medical truth or anything, just personal experience, but having untreated Kallmann syndrome i'm 20 and have never, ever experienced sexual attraction or interest towards anyone. Male, female, combination of the two, switcharoo tranny. Nothing. I don't even jerk off, it's like being shut down in that sense. Though I'm curious to see what the fuck happens once i get on T
>>
>>7080679
I get you, having never felt love but wouldn't label myself like a benzène cycle.
It'd imply I can't ever feel it when it may get me by surprise.
>>
>>7080629
>the abuse must be mutual

that's not really an improvement
>>
>>7080741
not him but mutual abuse is the shit
>tfw every person who has engaged in mutual strangulation and sex wrestling with me was a pushover sub barely struggling to anwser my demand but didn't actually want to me to ever lose.
feelsbadman
>>
>>7080675
it's a realistic scenario, you just didn't meet anyone that really verbally abused you and criticized you like that

when you do, it will happen
>>
>>7080741
Not an improvement but maybe that'll break my barrier of emotional numbness.
>>7080748
I know that feeling. I've once met a guy who told me he's a switch and I totally expected a good flip fuck. But when we've met IRL he said I'm too overbearing and he turned out to be a meek sub so I just fucked his ass hard.
>>7080751
Not sure if I'll get attracted to such person at all. More likely they'll manage only to irritate me. I can submit only to a person who in turn submits to me.
>>
>>7079147
find a pastime you really like which consumes most of your mental energy. Preferably something that will better yourself, like an intellectual or artistic subject, or something that will benefit you financially. Don't delve into the neckbeard games like the first person who responded.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.