[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Clinton helps pass DOMA, helps block the repeal of don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 10

File: double standard.jpg (59KB, 868x398px) Image search: [Google]
double standard.jpg
59KB, 868x398px
>Clinton helps pass DOMA, helps block the repeal of don't ask don't tell, and never lifted a finger for the gay community
>Is considered a champions of gay rights because she sells rainbow stickers with her campaign logo on it
>Burger King has never harmed or helped the gay community
>is accused of exploiting the gay community to sell burgers because it has a rainbow wrapper
Explain this
>>
>>7076489
Hillary is proud womyn of color while burger king is cultural imperialism white men thing.

No but really both are just opportunistic, amoral, and should not be trusted.
>>
>>7076489
Liberals are fucking retarded
>>
>>7076489
Liberalism is about desroying western civilization and the white race.
They promote homosexuality only because it reduces the numbers of white children.
They attack burger king because capitalism is evil to them, they want food to be free.

They support Hillary because she'll start WWIII and finally destroy the west with her dementia.
>>
>>7076489
Lemme just say that, in its first days, DADT was a solution, not a problem. It was as if homosexuals served freely before that. Don't Ask bought them some time before they could be investigated. It was a 'good' thing.
>>
>>7080907
If we had no FAGS in the military, maybe they'd stop getting their FAG asses FUCKED, and we'd actually WIN the war on terror!
>>
>>7080910
Male-on-male sexual contact has been a critical part of military brotherhood for millennia you stupid hick.
>>
>>7080915
Yeah and pederasty was a critical part of democracy and philosophy, fuck off

There's a reason those kiddie-diddling FAGGOT countries don't exist anymore.
>>
>>7080910
>we'd actually WIN the war on terror!
That's because your government (straight people) are being complete pussies when it comes to dealing with terrorism.
WAAAH WAR CRIMES.
>>
>>7080928
We allow gays in the military because of recruitment problems caused by lack of morale. People don't want to get their legs blown off in a desert thousands of miles from home anymore. It's getting harder and harder to find people stupid enough to join the military, so we need to allow everyone that is able to join.

We'll probably be lowering the standards so that fat people and women can get into the military soon if trends keep up. It's either that, or bring back the draft.

>>7081014
War crimes exist to avoid demoralizing the homeland.

If there were pictures of mutilated babies showing up every day on CNN, we'd probably start having domestic terrorism problems. Plus, the recruitment problems I mentioned before would be many times worse because people don't want to go overseas to genocide other countries.
>>
>>7081041
>people don't want to go overseas to genocide other countries.
Yeah and these people happen to be weak ass breeders.
>>
File: GAY.jpg (13KB, 350x239px) Image search: [Google]
GAY.jpg
13KB, 350x239px
>>7076489
EVERYONE HAS TURNED GAY!!!
>>
>>7081041
>people don't want to go overseas to genocide other countries.
Speak for yourself
>>
>>7076489
>is accused of exploiting the gay community to sell burgers because it has a rainbow wrapper

By who?
>>
>>7076489

people are stupid. I was able to tell that clinton was anti gay back in 2008 when she thought she stood a chance against obama.

>we have a long way to go before gay marriage!
-Hillary Clinton on whether or not she'd support gay marriage during her term.

lo and behold, it happened anyway. i was fucking 14 and could see past that bs. never understood why fags liked her.
>>
>>7082045
>never understood why fags liked her.
Because identity politics are fucking rampant in the gay community.

>Ooooh? You don't like Clinton? You Uncle Tom. You might as well be hetero.
>>
>>7082067

i love weho.

no matter what I do im either too gay or not gay enough
>>
I dunno why people particularly LIKE Clinton, but anyone who's telling themselves that Trump is more lgbt-friendly is deluded

At least with Clinton, she's doing the politically useful thing and riding the opinion of the country at large, while Trump picked someone like Pence as his VP
>>
>>7082119
>I dunno why people particularly LIKE Clinton

Most of the country doesn't. But they don't like Trump even more. That's why Hillary's winning strategy has been to focus the attention on Trump and all of his crazy/dumb shit.
>>
>>7082238

dont be fooled by your echo chamber. the majority of the country DOES like her. especially the gays.

west hollywood was just blocks and blocks of people supporting her on debate night.
>>
>>7076489
>>is accused of exploiting the gay community to sell burgers because it has a rainbow wrapper
Happy meal menus with toys are not exploiting children for more sale in unhealthy food either, right?
>>
>>7082241
Yup. I love her ass. Hell would even go as far to call her attractive. A women with that much power. Gawdaaamn. That shit is hot as fuck.
>>
>>7082241
Clinton's supporters don't actually like Clinton. They're not voting for Clinton. They're just voting against Trump and have been sold the "Your vote matter but only if you vote for me!" meme.

Unless you're getting into the people who only consume MSM which is a pretty large chunk in the US, admittedly, but not a large chunk of young gays. More the old and poor.
>>
>>7082241
She would be the least liked presidential candidate ever... if not for Trump, who is significantly LESS liked than an already somewhat disliked candidate. At least, that's what favorability ratings show.

I personally like her, despite her (many) flaws as a candidate. I don't think her sketchiness is THAT far from political norms, I think a lot of the outcry against globalism comes from misinformation and paranoia, and I think she'll be a good enough substitute for Obama, whom I like. But to claim that "the majority of the country" likes her is really a stretch. Though she IS supported by LGBT people by a pretty wide margin, so there's that.

>>7082255
They passed laws in a lot of states forcing meals that included toys to be healthier, or at least include healthier options, IIRC
>>
>>7082270
If you vote for someone who isn't one of the two major party nominees, your vote really DOESN'T matter. If you have a problem with that, look to get rid of our retarded first past the post system.
>>
>>7082273
>I personally like her, despite her (many) flaws as a candidate.
Making a mockery of the very idea of democracy is not just a flaw anon. It's fucking damning. Vote for her if you want but don't fucking delude yourself into thinking it's at all justifiable under any stretch.

Even if her sketchiness wasn't "THAT far" from political norms, it doesn't make them excusable. The fact you can have a candidate like Hillary and people are saying "it's natural, whatever" is genuinely fucking terrifying to me. How can people not value their own rights? Why do they have any fucking say at all over mine?

Pretty much everything Trump has had a scandal about Hillary has done and more and lied to you about it. Pretty sure Hillary hasn't grabbed anybody by the pussy though. So there's a plus for you.
>>
>>7082317
Wait I was about to argue with you but then I realized that you're probably a conspiracy theorist, since being a conspiracy theorist is a legitimate political belief nowadays
>>
>>7080902
It's not actually the jews btw, It's most likely just post-cold war marxist infiltrators, only way it explains eastern europe being untouched by this cancer
>>
>>7080902
Nobody wants to reduce the number of white children you conspiracy-buying shitheel.

There are fewer white kids because white people have more money, and rich people have fewer kids and feminism.
>>
>>7080910
>>7080915
>Don't tell him about the Spartans, the Roman's or the Greeks.
>>
>>7082744
And what happened to all of those? Conquered by barbarians and kebab
Czechmate
>>
>>7082317
Trump and Hillary are just as corrupt. The only difference is that Hillary is a corrupt politician and Trump is a corrupt businessman. He has openly admitted to bribing politicians, dodging taxes, abusing his position of power to touch women, been implicated in countless lawsuits, scammed loads of people with false advertising, participated in pay-to-play schemes, has stiffed workers and contractors on their paychecks, lied to customs officials for his modeling business (and possibly his wife), and is working closely with disgraced Fox executive Roger Ailes. They are both sketchy, it's just that they are on different sides of the corruption.

In light of this, I am voting based on other issues.
>>
File: liberalism not leftism.jpg (325KB, 1024x1534px) Image search: [Google]
liberalism not leftism.jpg
325KB, 1024x1534px
>>7076489
Gee, it's almost as if liberalism is as fickle as it is cancerous.
>>
>>7082715
>Nobody wants to reduce the number of white children
Except Clinton and her sjw ilk, pushing the whole "more power to minorities" bullshit. Openly wanting to destroy "bastions of whiteness"

>>7082979
same cancer either way, the left should be gassed.
>>
File: raven.gif (2MB, 266x272px) Image search: [Google]
raven.gif
2MB, 266x272px
Clinton is shit and Burger King's food tastes like shit.

Stein2016
>>
>>7080902
>They promote homosexuality only because it reduces the numbers of white children.
Then why do they not oppose racial minorities being homosexual?

>They attack burger king because capitalism is evil to them, they want food to be free.
You'd want food to be free too, if you were poor.

>>7080910
This doesn't even make sense. You seem to think gays make worse soldiers than straights, however gays were not given lower standards for entering the military, so removing gays from the military would do exactly zilch to improve troop quality. If you want to increase troop quality,you have to raise the standards - but that means fewer people qualify, so it's kind of like setting prices.

>>7082761
The same has happened to the non-gay civilizations too.
>>
>>7076489
AAAAND THE DEBATE IS OFF!
>>
Daily reminder that the espionage charges against Assange and the fact that CNN claims it's illegal to posses the emails he leaked proves they're legit. If they were fake they would be legal to have and he'd be charged with slander
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DcATG9Qy_A
>>
>>7083771
When did she ever deny they were real? She's gone with the whole espionage angle from day 1.
>>
>>7083257

raven is my waifu
>>
Clintons have taken hundreds of millions from muslim nations where LGBT people are arrested, tourtered, executed, etc. Not a peep out of them to try and reform the muslim to be better to lgbt, or women in general.

Hillary laughs while Trump talks about how muslims execute gays.

Wants to bring in more muslims from unenlightened parts of the world.

calls hispanics needy

insults catholics that are conservatives and says they aren't real catholics. just bumpkins that joined the church because it would make them "appear sophisticated". though everyone knows that if you want a church for appearances, you pick Episcopal.
>>
>>7086798
no shes mine
>>
>implying I care about anything other than the SCOTUS

I want her to stack that court. It's the rest of my life on the line here, and I'd like myself, and others, to have continued access to birth control and abortion.

That's all there is to it for me.
>>
>>7076489
>considered a champions of gay rights
I wouldn't say that.
She's just promising to protect the rights we have..
The rainbow stickers are kinda like saying "trump will fuck you up lgbt people"
Yeah she was a negative influence in the past, but right now she's a positive one.

Hillary kinda just does whatever is most popular. And right now gay rights are popular for her to support.
Going along with popular opinions isn't that bad though. It's much better than going against them.
>>
>>7084864
When did anyone claim she denied they're authenticity? That post wasn't about Hillary, it was about all the Americans who think it's just lies created by Trump and Putin
>>
>>7076489
>Clinton helps pass DOMA, helps block the repeal of don't ask don't tell, and never lifted a finger for the gay community

Dude did you miss the part in the debate where Trump say ban fag marriage and leave it to the "states"?
>>
>>7086926
>Trump talks about how muslims execute gays.

What about the radical Christians in Uganda and the USA who execute gays?
>>
>>7088519
>Dude did you miss the part in the debate where Trump say ban fag marriage and leave it to the "states"?
No, I didn't. It was as disgusting as anything else that comes out of his mouth. Do you think I'm a Trump supporter because I don't like Clinton?
>>
>>7088121
>Hillary kinda just does whatever is most popular.
But she doesn't DO what's more popular. She does what isn't but says what is. I am more scared of actions that words
>>
>>7088523

Just what the US needs, crazy christians AND crazy muslims.
>>
>>7088523
In the US they're a pretty tiny minority. Like....we're talkin REAL tiny. You just can't get away with that shit these days. in Uganda? Yea, that shits a problem. But we can't police the entire world all the time, just most of the time.
>>
>>7082349

Is it a conspiracy theory when there is video/audio evidence, a paper trail, leaked official documentation, and even major news stations like MSNBC and CNN are reporting on it?
>>
There is a difference between being 'lgbt' and being a faggot, OP.

The powers that be use what we like sexually to sell merchandise, frankly. They make us look super fucking gay. Which, we are, but, we don't want to come across as a massive, raving faggot, we just want to get on with our lives as normal people. But, they found a way to make money off of what I like to do to men I have tied up on my bed, so, they exploit us, as capitalists do. It's quite simple, liberal ideas like equality, gay rights, trans rights, are in. The establishment loves it. People love it. So, they sell it. Rainbows, everywhere.
>>
>>7076489
>Hillary supports the religion that throws gays off buildings
>Wants refugees that think trans people should be killed
>People don't want Trump because he said he would consider getting justices that could repeal the NATION WIDE gay marriage bill and instead make it as it should ne, state based decision
>>
>>7088531
If you don't vote for Clinton, you're helping Trump win.

>>7089112
Any LGBT person who supports states' rights is a cuck. Who cares about make-believe fantasies about how things "should" be, they only exist in the mind, yet the very real consequences of those actions are LGBT people losing their rights.
>>
>>7089235
>Some globalist bullshit about how the federal government, supreme court specifically, should decide my rights instead of the people in my state that I actually have a vote for electing people supporting my cause
So instead of democracy and a voice you'd rather have a supreme court decide shit?
Fuck you you piece of shit. I didn't spend two years and thousands campaigning for candidates supporting my cause, just to have some court decide my rights.
People should decide, not a small group of people picked by the elite presidents.
>>
>>7076489
Fuck Hillary and fuck Burger King.

There, that's settled.
>>
>>7082286
>If you vote for someone who isn't one of the two major party nominees, your vote really DOESN'T matter. If you have a problem with that, look to get rid of our retarded first past the post system.
Actually if you vote for third party, no one's vote matters.

The whole system falls apart if one candidate can't get 270 electoral college points.

What's the moral? Vote third party, crash the fucker into the ground.
>>
>>7076489
One is a political campaign which promises to run government in a specific way. The other is a business which only offers junk food.
>>7089262
checks and balances, nigger.
>>7089287
will never happen, unfortunately.
>>
>>7081041
I'm pretty sure women can join the military.
>>
>>7086926
What the fuck is wrong with /taking/ their money? At least then the money goes to a good cause. It doesn't help those countries to take their money.
>>
>>7076489
She doesn't support gay rights lmao. Years ago she said she didn't support marriage between them.
>>
>>7089287
well except in that case the it just gets bumped to the house of representatives who then vote on who should be president out of the candidates who won electoral seats... so best case scenario McMullin for pres?
>>
>>7089262
You're a real moron. The court didn't give us the right to marry, the Constutution did. The court just forced the government to abide by it, which is exactly what they're supposed to do.
>>
>tfw Trump is done.
It's over
Next year republican party divides between moderates and crazy alt right, which becomes laughable fringe party.
>>
>>7076489
She defended Gavin Newsome when the rest of the Dems turned their backs on him after he married gayfags in San Francisco.
>>
>>7089610
political parties never split. They way our elections and government work. there is no reason and it is counter productive.

Which is why the "tea party" is just some republicans that got elected in 2010.

the libertarian leaning republicans are just the "freedom caucus".

left and right wing populists are just populists in the Republican and Democrat party.
>>
>>7089629
>Gavin Newsome
He is a statist asshole that builds political capital through SJW pandering.

He is pretty much going to be the next governor of California. The only upset could be a Bernie Sanders type. Though I'm sure Newsome has enough rich friends and media connections to bury opposition. Republicans are a non entity in the state.

After that the party will probably put him forward as president.
>>
>>7089235
>If you don't vote for Clinton, you're helping Trump win.
But if I don't vote for Trump aren't I helping Clinton win?
>>
>>7089728
Not in the US they haven't. I sure hope it happens after they lose the election badly. This two party system is broken as fuck.
>>
>>7089755
Have you forgotten about the Governator already?
>>
>>7082273
This. Also, I believe Clinton will be a formidable president - she's smart, tough and informed. In all way that matter, the polar opposite of Trump. If Dems take the House and the Senate, and it's looking more and more likely, then her two first years could be as transformative as the New Deal. That would be amazing and the US would suddenly join the rest of the developed world.
>>
>>7086926
The _Foundation_ has received money, which has then been used for better purposes, for instance, fighting HIV/AIDS. The Clintons haven't received, personally, any money from these countries.
>>
File: 1476991568561.jpg (44KB, 600x706px) Image search: [Google]
1476991568561.jpg
44KB, 600x706px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqmpIYcnfNw
>>
>>7091011
Fuck off with that shit, we both know the foundation has largely used the money to push their political agenda and support their bid for presidency.
>>
File: hillary-laughing.png (80KB, 300x196px) Image search: [Google]
hillary-laughing.png
80KB, 300x196px
tfw you commit treason
>>
Clinton
>Was anti-gay marriage in her past
>Had a genuine change of heart and admitted to her wrongdoing, now in full support of the LGBT IN 2016

Trump
>Could have picked any VP candidate he wanted, went with the guy who
>Diverted HIV/AIDS research funds to funds for gay conversion therapy
>Supported HB2
>Both of these things happened in 2016

Trump supporters are really desperate now aren't they?
>B-but my corporate oligarch is better!
>>
File: 1408499017151.jpg (367KB, 1118x1666px) Image search: [Google]
1408499017151.jpg
367KB, 1118x1666px
>>7089596
>USA has technically had legal gay marriage since 1868
>yuropoors waited until the 20th century and are now importing backwards brown rednecks with another shitty repressive abrahamic religion to bring them back into the dark ages
Suck it eurabia and your commie overlords
>>
>>7091362
>Had a genuine change of heart and admitted to her wrongdoing, now in full support of the LGBT IN 2016
>genuine
She actually acted on her anti gay views back when she admitted to them but refused to act on her pro gay views when she started to claim she had them. If she was willing to actually play in a role in anti gay laws but wouldn't lift a finger to repeal them or add any pro gay laws then how genuine can she really be?
>>
>Trump wants to halt immigration from countries where a certain religion throws gays off rooftops
>Hillary wants to import more people who enjoy throwing gays off rooftops

There is absolutely no argument against this, Trump is the LGBT candidate whether you like it or not.
>>
>>7080871
Both candidates suck so im not voting for either
>>
>>7089610
no, I hope the alt-right merges with the Libertarian party and the conservatives can go fuck themselves and lose every election
>>
>>7091362
>Had a genuine change of heart
Oh my god no person can honestly be so retarded that they actually fall for this.

And not just falling for it once, but twice, since Obama pulled the exact same trick.

I really am disappointed.
>>
>>7091748
how does trump sucks more than killary, imo he definatley sucks less.
>>
>>7092787
suck*
>>
>>7089591
>well except in that case the it just gets bumped to the house of representatives who then vote on who should be president out of the candidates who won electoral seats... so best case scenario McMullin for pres?
best case scenario, Presidential elections are exposed for the sham that they are and people see it for what is it.
>>
>>7089262
"globalist bullshit" is utterly irrelevant. This isn't about ideology, it's about reality. Sure, you might not agree with HOW gay marriage was legalized, but the fact of the matter is that being in favor of states' rights means you're in favor of LGBT losing the right to marry. You spent TWO years campaigning for the right to marry? If the states' rights crowd gets their way, it will probably be more than two DECADES before all gay people in this country regain the right to marry.

>>7089585
She supports the current gay marriage laws. She isn't going to take any action to undo the rights they have gained.
>>7090276
Yes, but it really comes down to which of the two you would vote for, if you're forced to. Because it's not really a matter of voting for Hillary vs Trump, it's really a matter of voting for your preferred candidate or not voting at all.

>>7091720
No, because Trump actually wants to take away our rights and chose a running mate who thinks LGBT suicides are a good thing.
>>
>>7093074
>but the fact of the matter is that being in favor of states' rights means you're in favor of LGBT losing the right to marry.
Before the SCOTUS decision almost every state had legalized it and the few remaining states were not showing signs that their ban was set in stone
>If the states' rights crowd gets their way, it will probably be more than two DECADES before all gay people in this country regain the right to marry.
Please show what evidence your using to estimate two decades
>Yes, but it really comes down to which of the two you would vote for, if you're forced to. Because it's not really a matter of voting for Hillary vs Trump, it's really a matter of voting for your preferred candidate or not voting at all.
US history disagrees. There is nothing to back up the claim that for the first time in America we are stuck in a two party system and can not knock out one party and replace it with another. Back when the Democrats were a third party I'm sure there were people just like you claiming that we're stuck in a two party system and voting Dem would be throwing your vote away. Until you can prove that the Democratic Party is the last party capable of replacing one of the two major parties you'll just have to accept the reality of our political system and hope the Republicans get knocked out first.
>>
>>7091362
>genuine change of heart
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2631
>>
>>7093698
We've been in a two party system for over a century. This isn't anything new to this election. Can you name a SINGLE president post-1900 who wasn't a democrat or a republican? Sure, we may someday have a different party winning an election, but it's too late in the election cycle for this to happen. You are throwing your vote away at this point, none of the third parties are doing well enough to even make it into the debate. A third-party candidate might have a chance if they pick up momentum earlier on, but at this point it literally is throwing away your vote. If you want to get a third party into the white house, wait for 2020 and get involved in the campaign early on.
>>
>>7094357
>We've been in a two party system for over a century.
Since Washington died, actually. The Democrats and Republicans weren't the ones who created the American two party system
>Can you name a SINGLE president post-1900 who wasn't a democrat or a republican?
If you have to limit the time frame then that just proves how much we should look to the past for what we can achieve when we don't give in.
>but it's too late in the election cycle for this to happen.
Saying this over and over isn't proof. Prove that it's impossible for a third party candidate to win
>wait for 2020 and get involved in the campaign early on.
You're just going to tell me to wait for 2024 next election, aren't you?
>>
>>7094357
we dont need a third party
we had GOOD CANDIDATES
and we threw them away for these fucking dumbasses

congrats america, "socialism" was too intense of a boogeyman for you and apparently so was a manlet
>>
>>7094231
So she still doesn't believe in gay marriage?
>>
>>7094492
>Saying this over and over isn't proof. Prove that it's impossible for a third party candidate to win
Just look at the statistics. Even if literally every one of the undecided voters ended up supporting Johnson, he still wouldn't have enough to win. A third party candidate CAN win, but only if they gain sufficient support early in the election cycle. At this point it's too late for that to happen.

>>7094492
>You're just going to tell me to wait for 2024 next election, aren't you?
If you're too lazy to seriously support a third party candidate until weeks before the general election, then yes. You lost your chance this election, you should learn from that and get involved earlier. And if by the time of the election, your preferred candidate only has 7.5% of the popular vote, might as well accept that they're not going to win and switch your support to whichever of the leading candidate is more acceptable.
>>
>>7094589
>Even if literally every one of the undecided voters ended up supporting Johnson
I feel like there's a very good reason why you didn't mention Stein. Is she doing too good for your comfort?
>If you're too lazy to seriously support a third party candidate until weeks before the general election
At no point in any of my posts did I say or imply that I didn't support a third party candidate from the beginning of this election. Why do you believe I just started supporting one?
>>
>>7094691
>I feel like there's a very good reason why you didn't mention Stein. Is she doing too good for your comfort?
She's doing worse than Johnson. If Johnson doesn't have a chance, there's no way she does.
>>
>>7094515
She and Bill are still against it privately; she's presenting herself as LGBT for votes (think back to Obama's 2008 statement of how she'd 'say anything and change nothing'). It falls in line with what she told goldman sachs in her leaked private speeches about needing a 'public and private position on things.'
>>
>>7094879
LGBT-supportive*
>>
>>7094879
>It falls in line with what she told goldman sachs in her leaked private speeches about needing a 'public and private position on things.'
And she had no shame admitting in the second presidential debates that she does have a private and public opinion. What people need to realize is that she will be more loyal to the people paying her than she is to the people voting for her. Can anyone who's voting for her in this thread seriously say that there is something can do during her first term as president that would cause her to lose her vote if 2024 came down to her and some republican nutjob? She has the dem vote locked down no matter what so why would she need to fulfill any of her promises to the voters? She doesn't have her donors money locked down, though. If she wants to keep getting payed she has to do exactly what they want her to do.
>>
>>7082286
That would be true if it were a popular vote. Voting for Clinton in California is a wasted vote as she will win by millions of votes. Same goes for voting for Trump in the deep south. Also, like the other anon said they need 270 to win, it's possible, but very unlikely for 3rd party to cause a deadlock.
>>
File: guy.gif (632KB, 500x294px) Image search: [Google]
guy.gif
632KB, 500x294px
>>7094879
>She and Bill are still against it privately

So President Pence (after Trump is impeached) is a better choice?
Also, source?
>>
>>7092787
The whole "i'm going to overturn gay marriage" thing kind of sucks.
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.