[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When doing online dating as a trans girl is it better to just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3585.jpg (55KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3585.jpg
55KB, 620x620px
When doing online dating as a trans girl is it better to just make your profile as if your cis and then disclose the fact that you're trans to people once you've been talking for a little bit so as to avoid the chasers? I don't mean like not tell them until you've already dated a few times or kissed or about to fuck or something but rather before anything even happens.
>>
yes this worked for me, also be ready to date a lot of people who are kinda whatever about life in general. What I mean is, most people who still want to date after disclosing status are doing it on the CHANCE that "wow i dudn know tranny looks / talks so good like dat."

Some people are just looking for a one off experiment in this case, but if you are not autistic I promise that you'll just have like 5 - 10 shit first dates with various people before finding someone you genuinely relate with.

I do not know what to tell trans peeps if they don't even pass with /passgen/ tier photos however.
>>
>>7075143
This isn't true lol
>>
Just use anime girl people images
>>
>>7075099
> to avoid the chasers
Why would you want to avoid one of the few categories of men who would be willing to have sex and be in a relationship with you?
It's either a bi guy or a chaser for pre-op/non-op trans women.
>>
>>7075922
Because they're gross fetishists that insist on touching my girl hose.
>>
>>7075099
Yes, that's generally better. The greatest benefit, as I see it, is that it potential partners are far more willing to get to know you without your trans status scaring them off.

From my experience, it's natural for many men (who aren't actively or consciously transphobic) to be hesitant about dating transwomen. Once they get to know you and see that you really are a woman, they're often willing to give you a chance.
>>
>>7075935why are they gross? They'll be totally accepting of you being trans, a straight guy may feel duped and end the relationship early.
>>
>>7075935
> Because they're gross fetishists
All men fetishize women and cetraing aspects of their bodies or personalities, be it big breasts, feet, being dominant in bed or something else.
Having a fetish doesn't make their attraction to trans women less legit.
>>
>>7075956
>>7075972
Again, they literally only care about the penis. The exact thing I hate most about myself and want to get surgically mutilated. They aren't gross because they are fetishists, they are gross because they have a gross fetish.

It won't work. In the short term, they'll constantly make me feel uncomfortable and in the long term they will lose interest.
>>
>>7076060
You're gonna be touching their penis, why can't they touch yours? That's like a cis woman saying "I want us to have sex but you're not allowed to finger my clit or talk about my vagina in any way." It's not fair to the guy. It sounds like you need some therapy to be happy with your body before you bring another person into the situation.
>>
>>7075972
>All men
By default you are wrong. That isn't what a fetish is either.
>>
>>7077250
Uh, because it doesn't feel good for me? At best, it's just triggering my dysphoria - at worst, it is physically painful because of the hormones. Fuck off with your gaslighting shit.
>>
>>7075099
Not done it...

But if you're not going to say anything in the profile, then it'd be stupid to come out so soon.
The only a straight man would be with a trans woman is if she's managed to make him fall in love with her, before she discloses.
>>
>>7076060
Lock it up
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.