[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do cis (both gay and straight) men have such an instinctive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 11

File: 1472614407742.jpg (30KB, 403x497px) Image search: [Google]
1472614407742.jpg
30KB, 403x497px
Why do cis (both gay and straight) men have such an instinctive gut hatred of trans girls ?
>>
>>7071405
Why do transgirls think mutilating their genitals gets them out of being a man?
>>
File: golden kek.jpg (7KB, 250x224px) Image search: [Google]
golden kek.jpg
7KB, 250x224px
>>7071411
D E S T R O Y E D
>>
File: Huged JackedMan.jpg (31KB, 163x240px) Image search: [Google]
Huged JackedMan.jpg
31KB, 163x240px
>>7071405
>>7071411
>>7071517
>>
>>7071411
why do all men have castration anxiety?

: ^ )
>>
>>7071405
Most cishet men like transgirls though.

There should be more Blaire Whites in this world.
>>
>>7072059
Look at what happened to you.
>>
File: laughing_joffrey.jpg (28KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
laughing_joffrey.jpg
28KB, 255x255px
>>7071517
>>7072105
BLOWN
THE
FUCK
OUT
>>
>>7071405
because it throws their sense of security of sexuality and masculinity on the line, which is why half of the people posting here are posting in the first place
>>
>>7071405
insecurity over masculinity.

The ""real men"" out there may only have a passive disgust with a tranny or faggot.

The insecure men have an internal alarm telling them to say or do something on the regular.
>>
File: tumblr_ngbmofoQMB1ro8qpuo1_500.jpg (55KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ngbmofoQMB1ro8qpuo1_500.jpg
55KB, 500x282px
>>7072596
>>
>>7071405
Straight guy here

None of my friends hate trans girls, we dont even think of you guys
I live in a place with probably a lot of trans girls and it still doesn't come up
maybe if my friend sees a disgusting looking one a tindr he'll show me but it also happens with other bad looking people
>>
>>7072596
Real men are genuine to themselves and others, and don't let society dictate how they act or feel about certain things. This is strength- not following behind what everyone else does because you feel as though you have to.
It's funny because people who aren't like this end up following an ideology just as fucked up as tumblr
>>
>>7071405
I have a gay friend who hangs out with the trannys at the local gay bar all the time.
I would say the homos are worse to each other then the trannys.

As for straight guys, some of them are obnoxious homophobes.

As far as I know there's no general prejudice against trans in particular in this Canadian city.
>>
>>7072615
""Real"" people, irregardless of gender, could be described as such.

However, it's a moot point that someone is "strong" when they let their opinions on an extremely small population control them to the extent that they enter counter-activist levels of hysteria. Whether it's shitposting in every thread you can, or hoisting one or two people above all as evidence that "X is a dangerous group that must be stopped." Any example I try to create with your worldview seems anything but strong -- especially when you hold a personal blogging platform as "an ideology".
>>
>>7072693
> it's a moot point that someone is "strong" when they let their opinions on an extremely small population control them
You weak af if you do this shit, a fucking tool
>Any example I try to create with your worldview seems anything but strong
People being genuine and wholesome isn't strong? Shit nigga this is some autism-tier level shit
>especially when you hold a personal blogging platform as "an ideology"
Are you trying to say that fakebois, sjw's, terfs, femishits, etc are not ideologies that affect others negatively?
>>
>>7072755
The fact is, not a single person in the part of society that matters -- working society. Not a single one knows WHAT the fuck you are raving about if you asked them about "fakebois" and "terfs". SJW has somewhat entered consciousness thanks to memes, but only with the younger crowd mostly. Feminism to most people is the same as it ever was, don't trip on it too much senpaitachi B]

nice meme
>>
>>7072693
im sorry your snapback didnt come in the mail yet Bro
>>
>>7072774
Okay? Nobody cares what retarded people think.
>>
>>7071405
Spend 5 minutes on here and you'll see why

tl:dr: They feel entitled to have the same privilege as females do, but they don't look as attractive, they don't act as feminine, and they're even bigger whores
>>
File: 432423424232222daq11.png (90KB, 490x436px) Image search: [Google]
432423424232222daq11.png
90KB, 490x436px
>>7072774
>>
>>7071405
Why do you care henny? Im trans myself and I never wonder about why someone has an issue with my gender identity. They're ignorant bigots, end of story. Move the fuck on and

B E S I D E S
E
S
I
D
E
S

we are superior. It's much more interesting to be trans in 2016 than cis gay. And I do believe they sense that too, and envy that we get more attention.
>>
>>7072803
>>7072782
Wew, seeing the response I guess this hurts chantards
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>7072609
go back to >>>/cm/ str8 boi
>>
>>7072609
>Straight guy here

>trans girl shilling for herself pretending to be a straight man
>>
>>7071405
We don't..
>>
>>7072059
Because all women think it's hilarious to injure or damage a man's genitalia.
>>
>>7075121
They deserve it.
>>
>>7075123
Good job. Alienate and antagonize the dominant, stronger, more capable sex. Do you act like this IRL? All hail the patriarchy! Feminism is cancer!
>>
>>7075144
>stronger
>more capable
LOL, I'd post some images that will shock you, you little manbaby, but I don't feel like wasting my time. You understand my point.

>the dominant
An illusion.
>>
>>7075152
You live in super happy pretend fairy land, don't you? You don't really have a real life, huh?
>>
>>7075159
Says the statistics reading nerd. Why don't you go and have your fat wife (if you don't have one yet) be bred by a big black bull and learn what the real world is all about, kiddo? Heil Hitler indeed.
>>
>>7075174
I worked hard for my statistics reading nerd status! You'll never overthrow the patriarchy because you have to ask permission first and we'll just say "No little girl, this is not for you. Now go play and be pretty or something..." Silly girl, math is for boys.
>>
>>7072059
Lately it is the only thing we are told to value. People rarely give a shit if you fuck up your brain, most times they want you to put a bullet in it.
>>
>>7075193
Ever wonder if men are being forced to only value their genitals because women have no concept of value beyond their rapidly aging bodies?
>>
>>7071405

I don't hate someone for being transgender. I don't think I hate anybody. I've never felt dislike strongly enough that I would consider hate. When does dislike transition into hate?
>>
>>7075199
I like you.
>>
>>7075200

Thank you. Why?
>>
>>7075121
This is too true.
>>
>>7075211
It takes effort and consideration to be in a place like this and not fall prey to the hate machine. I like people that exhibit resistance to the trite and crass mentality that pervades the world. Keep not hating anyone. It's a nice trait.
>>
>>7075198
Yes. All the time.
>>
>>7071411
If mutilating your genitals stopped you from being a man, there'd be no men in America.
>>
>>7075224
I'm serious. You might be a real human amongst the animals. Don't let the toxins creep in and convince you to start hating. Hate leads to mindless acts that hurt people. We don't need more of that. Hope that wasn't preachy.
>>
>>7075199
When there is something about yourself you hate and repress. I am the opposite. I hate myself more than anyone and I love everyone else but I'm cold inside so I know now how to express it.
>>
>>7075226
There already are no men in America, boy. Now get on your knees.
>>
>>7075235
>love everyone else
>but i'm cold inside
>>
On an instinctual level sex is for reproduction. It has to be because a species that isn't good at reproducing goes extinct pretty quick. Of course any culture that formed in times where not having enough children meant you simply die out and are forgotten couldn't allow "unproductive sex". People not having kids, or even destroying their ability to do so on purpose is a luxury you only get once you live in a world with too many humans. Wasn't always that way.
>>
>>7071405
cause they're super insecure and trying to hide by bullying others
>>
>>7075232
No. Life is suffering, and my philosophy even as a kid was not to add to that. I don't think it's a very masculine thought, rather sure I have mtf dysphoria, for the record, but that line of compassion always seemed devoid in other males.
>>
>>7075247
so much bullshit in one post.

>>7075250
dumbass
>>
>>7075250
Not in me. Compassion and kindness are a virtue of inner strength and understanding in my book. It takes a certain unique strength to resist hating the people that wish to hurt you on a daily basis. It's not easy. You may not hate yourself but possibly just your circumstance. Maybe...
>>
>>7075252
Perfect timing! This is my point exactly.
>>
>>7075240
Yes it's a paradox. I value others over myself too much but it gives me little joy because people are fucks. I didn't say it was good or anything. Not at a personal level anyway.
>>
>>7075258
I relate to this. It doesn't get easier but you start to understand how to handle it with time. You start to like the differences in yourself that others are devoid of.
>>
>>7075232
Oh No! A Hate Crime! But Lynching Niggers Is Perfectly Justifiable In White Male Logic :D.
>>
File: Degeneracy 2.jpg (132KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Degeneracy 2.jpg
132KB, 600x600px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiyuNlw9BAs
>>
>>7071405
To be fair, I hate cis women just as much.
>>
File: matriarchy.webm (3MB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
matriarchy.webm
3MB, 640x359px
>>7075144
Poor guy, doesn't even know how bad his teatosterone poisoning is.
Lets go get it fixed together!
>>
>>7075222

Thank you. I didn't know it takes much effort. It feels normal to me.

Here is a video about anger that I find interesting.

https://youtu.be/rE3j_RHkqJc
>>
>>7075235

I don't remember ever feeling hate towards myself, but I have felt very sad at times.
>>
>>7075278
>complaining about faggots
>on a board for faggots
But why?
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.