[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ftmg/ - female to male general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 354
Thread images: 24

File: 1468342903240.jpg (388KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1468342903240.jpg
388KB, 1024x576px
Times are a changing edition
How is your life changing atm and where are you going?

Previous thread: >>7034926

Transition timelines:
http://helpfultransinfo.tumblr.com/tagged/tc

Bottom surgery info:
http://gendercube.tumblr.com/

Passing guide for AAPs:
http://ftmguide.rassaku.net/

Old sites, but still great one-stop-shops for FTM information:
http://ftmguide.org/
http://thetransitionalmale.com/
>>
My life has been completely stationary for almost ten years. The years mesh together because I have few identifiable memories. I wanna change that though. Wanna get my GED and go to college, though probably not dorm because that's expensive and difficult. I've been saying I wanna complete my GED for three years though and I still haven't. I have barely even studied this year. I don't even remember how to multiply fractions or long divide tbqh. I just wanna do it and if I fail, oh well that's shameful and embarrassing but I'll redo it.
>>
>>7070646
What have you been doing for ten years?
>>
File: 100_5033-660x496.jpg (116KB, 660x496px) Image search: [Google]
100_5033-660x496.jpg
116KB, 660x496px
Idk where my life is going. I quit my job and left the city because I was sick of it. Still haven't figured out what I'm going to do next.
In other news pic related is coming in this week. Am excite.
>>
well i moved twice in the past few months... ended up back in brooklyn which was surprising... idk how shit's gonna change from here, i have easier access to medical shit... which is good but i'll see from there...

biggest issue is not overdoing it with heroin... just so easy to be around more than just weed, and not even like how it used to be where i was taking codeine about once a month and shit... just lots of everything... trying to keep my shit somewhat together with that, but it's just so much harder here... i'm always worse with drugs when i'm home...
>>
>>7070646
What do you want to study in college?
>>
>>7070667

Nothing really. That's the point. I went to school until a few years ago and that's really it.

>>7070875

To become a k-12 teacher.

>>7070741

What's it for? Do you use them or just collect them?
>>
>>7070945
I hunt but you can't hunt with that in my state. Mostly I just want to get one before Hillary outlaws them, which she definitely will.
>>
Anyone else hate admitting their sex? I have such a wishy washy relationship with this. I like being openly trans yet I hate people knowing I'm female. It's just... Ugh. Like I'll be okay with disclosing my transition with people and I have pictures of myself as a kid everywhere (I don't regret being raised female and I was a pretty cute kid) but I just hate people knowing my sex at the same time.
>>
>>7071123
I don't really like people knowing, but I especially hate seeing childhood pictures of myself.
>>
>How is your life changing atm
I had my first day at my new job today, it's part time and nothing big but it's not retail and it'll be useful to have under my belt when it comes to applying to stuff in future. I'm working properly on my Masters, I think I might be able to do it. I've got a real not-student house with rent and bills and council tax and it's like real life, you know? It's going p. good.
>>
>>7071123
i don't mind if genuinely close friends know

everyone else can do one
>>
File: 1452679145196.jpg (95KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1452679145196.jpg
95KB, 1920x1080px
I just sold my childhood home and it feels like I left the kid me in there, like I'm leaving him behind somehow. Fuck it's weird. I keep dreaming that I'm chasing him down the halls and then have to leave suddenly. He's left there all alone, but I can feel he's cold and crying. Sorry for feels and all. I just don't know how to handle it. I went in to check on the new owners today and the whole place smells different, like it's somewhere completely foreign now.
>>
File: tumblr_n2ku9eoNkM1qh5y5co1_1280.jpg (53KB, 437x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n2ku9eoNkM1qh5y5co1_1280.jpg
53KB, 437x960px
>>7071657
that's sad. but growing up is a part of life. and a big part of surviving is learning to move on.
>>
https://discord.gg/GqazE5v
JOIN DISCORD FAGS
>>
>>7071657
You leave your past self everywhere you go because that's where they belong.
>>
File: 1448989526286.jpg (110KB, 1440x1425px) Image search: [Google]
1448989526286.jpg
110KB, 1440x1425px
I want a gf
>>
>>7071766
Go get one then
>>
>>7071780
there are no girls that I like right now. I'm still trying to get over my ex.
>>
>>7071706
>>7071681
Growing up doesn't mean you leave behind everything though. I hope minime comes back, I think he just has to mourn first.
>>
>>7071811
Protip, Prostitutes find transguys adorable. Two different occasions and I didn't have to pay anything. The first chick even let me crash and was my sugar mommy for a bit. Very nice indeed.
>>
>>7071766

what's with the 28th st station pic? you in nyc? i could probably hook you up... i know a lot of open minded chicks...
>>
>tfw it's Halloween time but you can't eat sweets because they hurt your teeth (gums?)

Ugh.

...How hairy are you guys? How hairy were you pre-T? I'm curious how hairy I will probably get. I don't know my dad so I can't judge from him. However I am pre-T and hairy as crap due to naturally high levels of T. I have hairy knuckles, stomach hair, sideburns, arms, and legs despite no hormones. Sadly the extra T doesn't effect my voice.
>>
>>7070646
We're in the same boat, except my life's been at a standstill ever since I dropped out 3 years ago. I don't know what I want to do with my life right now other than to get a job (which will be hard) and finally get top surgery. I don't even have irl friends anymore, so my days are usually spent walking around or sitting online.

>>7073287
>How hairy are you guys? How hairy were you pre-T?
I'm pretty hairy and it's only been about a year and a half (already having to shave, feels good). Pre-T I was a bit less hairier, but still much more hairy than every cis girl I've ever seen.
>>
>>7073287
I'm pretty hairy now. My belly is hairy, my chest has a little bit, even my fingers and toes are hairy, which I'm not thrilled about. Before T I wasn't very hairy at all. I didn't even have to shave most of my thighs.
>>
>>7073393
Forgot to mention, my dad's side of the family are all hairy as fuck. Short, but still hairy.
Thank fuck for that gene.
>>
>>7073393

Young adulthood sucks. Schools don't teach you enough about actual adulthood. There's no class about how to pay taxes, get a job, cook, get an apartment, etc. They didn't even really teach the difference between democrats and republicans. So we're vastly unprepared for adulthood on top of having to deal with the change from child to adult. It's hard making friends outside of a school setting when all you've done is that.

I feel like an old person when I'm 20. Aren't I supposed to be having fun and partying and stuff? When I am 40 what am I gonna remember from when I was in my 20s? Sitting at home watching The Chew like a housewife?
>>
>>7074617
Your school had no career planning?
>>
>>7074986
Not him, but I went to my career planning counselor in highschool. She said I was going to hell. So now I work on getting the necessary credits to get a doctorate once I get there.
>>
>>7074994
Kek
>>
>>7074617
If you need a class to show you how to cook you have serious issues. Part of the charm is to live on your own and experiment. Yes the first few times the food will be shit but you'll get some easy recipes in before you know it. Testing and trying out stuff is how people become good cooks.

And you know why young adulthood don't suck? You're allowed to make mistakes and stumble a bit. People expect it. When you get closer to 30 you won't get away with that anymore so start stuff now for experience points. Stop watching TV and go try new things, or else you'll soon be 30 still watching Chew and hate your life.
>>
>>7074617
>Young adulthood sucks. Schools don't teach you enough about actual adulthood. There's no class about how to pay taxes, get a job, cook, get an apartment, etc.

It's really inexcusable considering how almost everything you learn in school is fucking useless. It'd be one thing if there was genuinely no time for real life-skill development because they need to teach more important shit, but they don't.

School is such a fucking racket. It was literally invented as a way to keep kids busy after they weren't allowed to work in factories all day anymore, and that foundation hasn't changed. It could be such an amazing resource, but instead it's just a time sink and spirit crusher.
But if anyone complains, they just get fed the "think about all the illiterate third worlders who risk death to get an education!" Because hey, why the fuck should anyone attempt to better their world when there's some worse shit going on elsewhere that they have no control over? Better to just sit here in complacency until everyone else catches up!
>>
>>7075105
>education was invented during industrial era
dude?
>>
File: 1475468027263.jpg (17KB, 274x395px) Image search: [Google]
1475468027263.jpg
17KB, 274x395px
>>7071845
how do you fuck a woman as a female-to-male? did doctors stitch a penis onto you? is it real or fake?
>>
>>7075105
Education gives us the tools to become active citizens and keepers of our own history and culture (idealy speaking). When put in praxis it doesn't always succeed because most people are idiots. Still, those few who aren't idiots get a chance to rise. Also, the average level of discussion heightens. And people have the tools to build on their basic knowledge.
>>
>>7075096
>You're allowed to make mistakes and stumble a bit. People expect it.
Ha yeah, "People expect it?" My early 20s blew -- zero parental support, saving for surgery & college -- no room to make mistakes or I'd be out on the street. I think that's a pretty typical trans narrative.

Since then it's only been on the upward trend.
>>
>>7075173
>no room to make mistakes or I'd be out on the street
Mistakes like picking up drug habits or having 40 people over to party yes.
Mistakes like trying out new hobbies, relationships, creative projects no.

You might have been poor, but you were completely free. No kids, no handicapped family to support, no debt and so on.
You could move anywhere you wanted, be with anyone you wanted, try out any new thing you wanted. You could do anything. Instead you only focused on your limitations and did nothing.
>>
>>7075125
Depends on people's dysphoria. I can deal with a strap-on until I get bottom surgery. With the prostitute I just ate her out and then cuddled, which worked fine.
>>
>>7075125
the clitoris grows on t, for some guys to enough of a degree that they can penetrate even though the way it's attached makes the angle weird pre-op
strapons are also a thing and are very good these days, you can even get penis prosthetics that attach with glue and look functionally identical to a real dick
>tfw no rich gf to buy a reelmagik dick for me
regarding surgery there are two options, one is called metoidioplasty and takes the enlarged clitoris and cuts the things that hold it back so it sticks out the same way a normal dick does, it's 100% functional but almost always tiny (technically a micropenis) so can't always penetrate even post-op. however, silicone penile implants now exist to permit penis lengthening for cis men, and these could allow a metoidioplasty neopenis to approach average size. the other method is called phalloplasty and made from a skin graft, usually from the arm. it can be any size (one guy made his 11 inches, though he later had to get it reduced because that's pretty much too large for sex) and gets erect through an implant rather than spontaneously, which can be an upside or downside depending on how you look at it. however, it looks kind of weird. the sausage-esque pictures you find on the internet while searching for phalloplasty results are outdated and unhealed, you have to go into closed communities to find more accurate images, but it's still a bit off compared to a cis penis.
>>
>>7075206
I don't have any older family and I don't intend on having kids or debt, so I'm just as free as I was earlier but with more money. Also: in the last 5 years I went from having no place to stay to travelling to 15 countries, cofounding a company, transitioned, and am about to graduate from college with zero debt while you were out "making mistakes." What did you accomplish in your 20s that makes you feel like you're gonna condescend to me about it?
>>
>>7075263
Kek. Look who's getting defensive. I mentioned your fear of mistakes because you were butthurt and used excuses.
and dude:
>15 countries
Hello interrail
>cofounding a company
anyone can found a company. A housewife making paper mache can found a company. What has your company done? Is it successful? These are the things that matter.
>transitioned
We're all doing that, m8
>graduate
You should have done this by 22-23 but ok. My guess is you made a lot of mistakes that delayed your studying. Am I right?
>zero debt
not hard for people who think it through, even for people who 'make mistakes'.
>>
>>7075347
>We're all doing that, m8
If only.
>>
>>7075366
Why not?
>>
>>7075206
>Mistakes like trying out new hobbies, relationships, creative projects no.
wtf? Literally no one is ever punished by society for taking up fishing then losing interest. People try new hobbies at every age.
Maybe I'm misreading your post.

>No kids, no handicapped family to support
Has little to do with age. Plenty of young people get knocked up, plenty of older people stay childless, plenty of kids grow up forced to get a job as soon as they're legally able to support a troubled family.

>no debt
kek r u srs

>You could move anywhere you wanted, be with anyone you wanted, try out any new thing you wanted. You could do anything. Instead you only focused on your limitations and did nothing.
You sound like a bitter old man sneaking computer time after his brats have gone to bed, looking back with rose coloured glasses and symbolically yelling at your younger self for getting you into this jam.
>>
>>7075391
Hobbies and interests are easier to follow when you don't have anyone else that get's affected by your actions. You know, like round the world on a motorcycle or buying a cabin in Alaska to hunt caribou twice a ear.

>Has little to do with age
The guy strongly implied he had none of those things

>no debt
>kek r u srs
Unless you have inherited debt having debt at 20 means you have fucked up immensely. That's not a small mistake right there.

>You sound like a bitter old man sneaking computer time after his brats have gone to bed, looking back with rose coloured glasses and symbolically yelling at your younger self for getting you into this jam.
Kek. I'm not in a jam though. I'm just tired of people whining when they have a lot served on a silver plate. Focusing on opportunity rather than limitation makes a huge difference in life.
>>
>>7075411
>You know, like round the world on a motorcycle or buying a cabin in Alaska to hunt caribou twice a ear.
I'd say that's quite a bit more than a simple hobby, and for the latter, I doubt someone fresh out of school has the funds to buy a fucking cabin. That's like one of the most dad-teir hobbies there is. You just drag your kid along once he turns 12 so you can make a man out of him, then leave him alone once he turns 13 and the angst sets in and he wants nothing to do with you anymore. Only a henpecked "wifey won't let me" faggot can't do that.

>The guy strongly implied he had none of those things
Still has nothing to do with age.
>>
>>7075419
>Only a henpecked "wifey won't let me" faggot can't do that.
Toxic macho detected. It doesn't matter if you have a wife or a husband, spending a years salary or more on property should be a decision everyone agrees on. Why would you hurt or be a burden on the people you love? And if you have people who love you and rely on you it's more difficult to leave for a year to do motorcycling both with absence and the loss of income.

>Still has nothing to do with age.
It has everything to do with age, because statistically you have a lot less likelyhood to be in that situation when 20 than if you're older than 30. Parents will age, the longer you're alive more likelyhood of planned or accidental kids, or you or your partner could get disabled and need tending to.
>>
>>7075431
>It doesn't matter if you have a wife or a husband, spending a years salary or more on property should be a decision everyone agrees on.
Yeah, and a lot of the time someone who's passionate enough to buy a fucking cabin will end up with someone who's also cool with that.

I have literally never heard of anyone but dads owning cabins and going on hunting trips.
>>
>>7075441
>I have literally never heard of anyone but dads owning cabins and going on hunting trips.
Well, Ayden. If you had graduated in time and started experiencing the real world then you would know that hunting has becoming increasingly popular among 20somethings and that any normal person can buy a cabin.

T. young transman who hunts and owns a cabin
>>
>>7075454

Probably a culture thing. Confession, I'm not even American.

Anyway, my point is, if you're 40 and want a cabin, go buy a fucking cabin. If you're 20 and somehow have the dosh for one, go for it too. Acting like you're life is over when you're 40 is just as bad as acting like it's over when you're 20, and for someone preaching about seizing opportunity you sure sound like an old grump who thinks his best days are behind him.
Don't go having a midlife crisis. Marry someone who loves your cabin.
>>
>>7075347
I'm not the same person you were talking to earlier. Bitch, you're still not telling me what you did. If you had a roof over your head, or financial aid from your parents during college, and YOU'RE gonna tell me my life was served on a 'silver plate' while faffing off about hobbies and making mistakes, you can go fuck yourself.

Also the company's doing great thanks for asking :3
>>
>>7075481
Who are talking about 40 year olds? I'm saying that 20 year old faggot shouldn't whine about how few opportunities he had because he has the opportunity to go for anything he wants. He is free, yet pretends to be in prison.

>>7075486
When I was in your situation I had 1,2 million in inherited debt from my dead mother, worked my ass off to pay for debt and Uni, and still managed to travel and do all kinds of crazy adventures. I'm free of it all now, have a good deal of money saved up, and working on publishing my first two novels.

We all have to play our hand, no use to whine or brag just do the work. Because nobody cares.

And congrats on the company. What do you guys do?
>>
>>7075503
Sell cool stories on the internet for bitcoins.
>>
>>7075521
Are they lewd stories?
>>
>>7075525
They are a wide variety of dank stories. Mostly blue board dank stories.
>>
>>7075503
>Who are talking about 40 year olds? I'm saying that 20 year old faggot shouldn't whine about how few opportunities he had because he has the opportunity to go for anything he wants. He is free, yet pretends to be in prison.
Because you started on the "world is your oyster only when you're young," shit, but the world is ALWAYS your oyster. EVERYONE is free.
If a 20 year old has fucked up for getting themselves burdened by dept young, same goes for a 40 year old who's hitched his wagon to someone who holds him back from happiness. If the life you've build for yourself holds you back from doing what you really want to do, you done fucked up.
>>
>>7075528
I started with 'the world is your oyster' shit, someone else started mocking around with age. The guy clarely stated he didn't have any limitations in terms of family and stuff, and my post got interpreted as 'when you're young' meme.

>>7075527
Congrats on dank stories
>>
>>7075541

Nigga are you telling me this isn't you and I've been conflating you with a different anon this whole time? >>7075096
>>
>>7075586
Oh shit you're right. Damn, I do sound like an old man don't I. Sorry about that. Probably getting senile.
>>
>>7075503
>I'm saying that 20 year old faggot shouldn't whine about how few opportunities he had because he has the opportunity to go for anything he wants. He is free, yet pretends to be in prison.

t. Babyboomer who "worked hard" his whole life and was able to buy a nice house in a nice neighborhood and easily afford a wife and three kids meanwhile gobbling up the last bit of social security that no other generations will have...
>>
File: 1459140742956.gif (355KB, 540x543px) Image search: [Google]
1459140742956.gif
355KB, 540x543px
>>7071036
>before Hillary outlaws them
Don't worry, anon.
4chan memed Trump into existance, so we might as well meme 2nd Civil War or RAHOWA into existance.
>>
>>7075368
Money and also fear basically. Working on both, so someday. But it's literally impossible right now.
>>
>>7075503
You can inherit debt? Wtf? Does this happen in the US?
>>
File: 1475950667198.jpg (82KB, 646x869px) Image search: [Google]
1475950667198.jpg
82KB, 646x869px
>>7070589
Question.
I'm really attracted to twinkish ftms, femboys, transwomen and twinks but not at all to cis women or masculine men, so what am I (apart from lonely, desperate and degenerate): gay, bi or some tumblr tier bullshit?
>>
>>7076054
Patrician.
>>
>>7076039
You can't inherit debt in the US so he's probably lying just to sound like hes "worked hard" and justifying it to look down on everyone else
>>
why would anyone give up life on easy mode to become a man lmao?

you guys just like super dykes or some shit?
>>
>>7075988
I'm not a babyboomer. Not everyone in your generation is a spoiled brat you know.

>>7076039
>>7076105
Not US. The debt was connected to my mothers house. I could have chosen to refuse to be her heir and therefore refusing the debt, but that also meant being homeless and not taking any belongings with me so no. The inheritance tax came on top of the 1.2 million, btw, and was 25% of the total value of the inheritance. I hear Hillarios wants to introduce your country to that lovely little tax concept.
>>
>>7076116
the existence of sex discordant men should be proof dysphoria is so dark a hell as to make anything else preferable
my experience isn't necessarily relatable to that of others because i have a particularly severe case, but if i couldn't live as a man -- even a dickless manlet -- i would be long dead, because the pain of sex discordance is so terminally unbearable that the descriptions that get me called 'overdramatic' or suffering from 'first world problems' cannot capture even 1% of my waking nightmare
>>
>>7076136
>Accepting debt when you don't have to
>"I've worked SO hard unlike the rest of my lazyass generation, blublublu"

So you 'only' inherited 3.6 mil lmfao. boo fucking whoo.
>>
>>7076150
I didn't inherited any money, and this happened during the recession so I couldn't sell the house leaving me with loads of debt and nothing to pay it with. I'm not doing the woe me routine unlike the whining faggot I critizised nor do I claim to be some superworking ant. Someone asked what my situation was and I answered him.
>>
>>7076116
Being a woman is only easymode if you're beautiful. If you're a weird, unfeminine autist its pretty shit.
>>
>>7076167
I am talking about quality of life relative to the opposite gender.

Being a weird unfeminine autistic woman is still 20 times better than being the bottom 50% (yes 50) of men

Most of the time women's misery is brought on from their own incompetence and once they make a dating profile or some shit and suddenly receive hundreds, if not thousands of men all trying desperately to get their attention they sort of slightly cut the woe is me shit out, but even then they still think their lives are just the absolute worst.
>>
>>7076190
The only argument people use is sexual.
>>
You guys ever ask your folks what they would have called you if you were a guy? I'm pretty sure my parents would have given me a Spanish name and thus I'm glad I never asked them to chose my name.

>>7075096

Most people can't cook much. That's why cook books and cooking shows exist.
>>
>>7076224
People who can't cook doesn't necessarily own cook books. People who can cook have them but doesn't necessarily use them. Cooking shows are food porn more than informative.
>>
>>7075125

Cis guys are too obsessed with PIV. It's not the only type of sex.

>>7076054

If you like trans women then you sound bi.

>>7076116

Being a guy is easymode.
>>
>>7076224
I was going to use the name they would have given me, but I hated it. At least I dodged that bullet.
>>
>>7075216
>eating out a prostitute
Man, I love eating pussy, but that's disgusting.
>>
>>7076249
i don't think doing sex works means you immediately contract 1 million STIs
>>
>>7076214
Are you fucking stupid?

Sex is the unifying instinct that drives every singe creature on the planet.

Every single thing you or anyone else does stems from sexuality in one way or another.

>>7076238
>Being a guy is easymode.

Incorrect.
>>
>>7076265
Kek. Cis NEET detected.
>>
>>7076224
my mum said (during one of the times when she thought if she had a dramatic enough breakdown I'd stop being male) that she would have still given me my deadname, which is unisex (leaning female statistically but most people think it sounds masculine) but given i was named after a female character i am skeptical of this
she's since mentioned two names i could have had were i cis in different conversations, both of which were pretty nice but also common amongst both cis and trans guys
>>
>>7076269
Compelling argument.
>>
>>7076224
My dad had a male name for me but I fucked it up by giving it to my guinea pig.
>>
>>7076265

Go back to bed, Freud, you're dead
>>
>>7076285
Compelling argument.
>>
>>7076265
>>7076271
If a person don't have a sex drive how are their actions stemmin from sexuality?
>>
>>7076299
Not having a sex drive is considered a disorder and is likely a sign of a medical problem.

Tell your doctor you don't have a sex drive and he'll make you take a bunch tests. Lack of a sex drive is inherently unhealthy in humans and this is the universal medical opinion on the matter.
>>
>>7076296

Enchanting romance novel.
>>
>>7076224

Don't most people know their opposite sex name?

Now that I think about it, I think it was always me that was obsessively asking all my friend's opposite-sex names as a kid, because I thought it was so awesome that I had one. Maybe it's not something everyone polls their friends on after all.
>>
>>7076310
Quit talking out of your ass.
>>
>>7076310
>Lack of a sex drive is inherently unhealthy in humans
How? Sure it can by a symptom of harmful problems, but it's not a disorder in an of itself. No one's going to waste away and die because they lack a sex drive.
>>
>>7076328
>No one's going to waste away and die because they lack a sex drive.

No, but there is no reason for you to have a lack of a sex drive unless you are sick or have some sort of hormone in balance, which can cause you to wither away and die.

>>7076319
Compelling argument.
>>
>>7076331
People can have low or no sex drive without any medical problem.
>>
>>7076331
>some sort of hormone in balance,
You mean imbalance, retard?
If the doctor rules out underlying diseases it is no longer seen as a symptom and just is.
Having no sex drive is very common in women over 25 and men with low (but not too low) testosterone levels.
>>
>>7076340
*very common and not seen as a medical issue. It just is.
>>
How do you healthly soothe dysphoria? Sitting in bed all day isn't very productive. I've been in a rut of nonbinary angst that leads to chest dysphoria. Wearing a binder doesn't work.
>>
>>7076331
>Compelling argument.
Irreverent one-man show.
>>
>>7076340
>hormones increasingly become in balanced as people get older
>it's common for people with hormone in balances to experience it!

Looks like you caught me with my pants down. You've absolutely obliterated my argument Anon, nice one.
>>
>>7076349
Lifting
Running (as long as you're not big boobed)
Climbing
Creative stuff like writing, drawing, painting
Spending time with animals
>>
>>7076370

Ageing is not a disorder.
>>
>>7071123
I hate acknowledging it to myself desu. If people know, ok, they are generally temporary. I projected a very gender neutral existence my whole life, like I don't tell people I have a dick when I don't but at the same time, I don't talk about a uterus or boobs. I don't think about being trans cause I don't think about being a girl ever. FtM? I never had a female identity so that term is awkward too. In legal situations, I'm just playing a role. Then I go back to being me.
>>
>>7076349
Try not to kill yourself while you save money for a mastectomy

At least that's what I'm doing but I'm not much of a positive person. Also going to the gym is great for the endorphin rush it's one of the only things that makes me forget about my dysphoria for a time.
>>
>>7076370
>in balanced
still a retard
If it happens to everyone in a species at certain ages and parts of development, how is it an imbalance? We are wired to lower production of sex hormones as we age, nothing imbalanced about it.
>>
>>7076380
I never said it was.

>>7076384
Are you seriously arguing that because old people have medical problems sex and sexuality aren't one of the fundamental driving factors in society?
>>
>>7076396
Hormones changing as you age isn't a medical problem. It's normal and doesn't need to be treated.
>>
>>7076396

Old people's calroic requirements also go down with age. Eating is a pretty fundamental human trait. Is that a disorder now too?
>>
>>7076396
Poor little troll. Did mommy burn your din din?
>>
>>7076407
>>7076409
The point is that young and relevant people lacking a sex drive is a disorder.

Old people's hair going grey is not considered a disorder.

A 12 year old girls hair suddenly turning grey is.

how

fucking

retarded

can

you

be
>>
>>7076421
>A 12 year old girls hair suddenly turning grey is.

How is that a disorder? It's very unusual, but it happens.
>>
>>7076396
Shu shu back to the red pill or where ever you came from

I meet so many beta male redpillers it's hilarious. When they find out I'm trans they always get so salty when I say being a man is easier because they just want to find excuses for why they're lazy and failing at life. Which is also why they're failing at being men.
>>
>>7076429
No clue what all the buzzwords you're spewing mean. I'm a tranny as well. Oh no your entire strawman has just been devoured by a 5 word sentence!

Shut the fuck up retard.
>>
>>7076421
A young person lacking a sex drive could have a disorder, but they might just lack a sex drive. That's it.
>>
>>7076447
Incorrect.
>>
>>7076455

Prove it.
>>
>>7076455
How is it incorrect? What if a young adult lacks a sex drive but they don't have a hormonal imbalance or any other symptoms?
>>
>>7076458
>What if a young adult lacks a sex drive but they don't have a hormonal imbalance or any other symptoms?

They won't.

Go to your GP and tell them you lack a sex drive. 18 or 55 they will give you medicine to fix it.
>>
>>7076458
HELLO YES PLEASE KEEP REPLYING TO THE TROLL

WHAT A GOOD GOY
>>
>>7076464
>neo /pol/-tard gets btfoed and resorts to shit-posting with non-arguments

Cracks me up every time.
>>
>>7076443
>I'm a tranny as well.
Hi maki
>>
>>7076463
You haven't provided any proof that lack of a sex drive is inherently bad or that it can occur without a medical problem.
>>
>>7076463
>they will give you medicine to fix it.

Yeah, because when someone goes to a doctor complaining about a lack of sex drive, they generally want it back or they wouldn't bother going to the doctor.
And if lack of a sex drive is a potential symptom of a serious disorder, treating it on it's own by giving you pills to bring it back and mask the symptom would be about the worst thing you can do.
>>
>>7076476
>And if lack of a sex drive is a potential symptom of a serious disorder, treating it on it's own by giving you pills to bring it back and mask the symptom would be about the worst thing you can do.

In this conversation it's already been established by you or someone else that apparently the doctor's have ruled out it being a symptom of any other disorder.
>>
>>7076490
>In this conversation it's already been established by you or someone else that apparently the doctor's have ruled out it being a symptom of any other disorder.
Then my former point still applies.
That something can be altered doesn't indicate the present state is disordered, just that it's unwanted for that individual.
>>
>>7076500
They have a hormone imbalance.
>>
>>7076522
You're quite hard headed.
>>
>>7076522

It was just established that this would be ruled out.

Even if we go with it being an imbalance, what's the issue? Where's the impending need for treatment? What's the consequence of leaving it be if the only symptom is a lack of sex drive which the patient doesn't care about?
>>
>>7076524
Yes.

>>7076531
An impossible scenario where someone lacks a sex drive without a hormone imbalance was brought into the conversation. I made the mistake of ignoring the part of the argument that is physically impossible and gave an inch, to which you are now taking a mile.

>Even if we go with it being an imbalance, what's the issue?

Hormone imbalances that go untreated can cause thousands of health problems.
>>
>>7076548
>Hormone imbalances that go untreated can cause thousands of health problems.

Such as?
>>
>>7076548
A low sex drive without hormone imbalance or another medical problem is absolutely possible. Why do you disagree?
>>
>>7076548
>and gave an inch, to which you are now taking a mile.
Don't be so fucking dramatic, I've only reiterated the scenario, I haven't taken it anywhere.
>>
>>7076552
Cancer

Weight gain/loss

Muscle loss

Low libido

Fatigue

Insomnia

Digestion problems

Mental illness

>>7076557
>Why do you disagree?

Yes I would.
>>
>>7074617
This, exactly. All of my ex friends who are the same age as me are out partying and getting drunk and hooking up and giving themselves something to look back on when they get old. Experiencing life and enjoying it to the fullest, making friends, seeing new things everyday.
I don't necessarily want that type of "party" lifestyle, but I don't want to have nothing to show. I'm a boring person, I'll admit that, but I'd be nice to at the very least have friends that are similar to me.
Maybe I can make some friends who, who knows?

>>7075105
Fucking this.
If schools would be willing to teach more about life skills and things that will prepare me for the adult world, you better believe I'd be getting my GED right now.

Also, what kind of binders do you guys use? I usually buy those ones off ebay from China for $20 that are concealed/sewed into a tank top. They work for a few months before I have to buy a new one due to stretching/not binding properly.
I'm considering spending more on a binder that lasts longer (durability), and doesn't need to be replaced every couple months. Suggestions?
>>
>>7076566
You didn't answer the question. Why do you think a low sex drive absolutely means that someone has a medical problem?
>>
>>7076566
>Cancer
Then it'd be pretty fucking stupid to mask the symptom with boner pills

>Weight gain/loss
Not a disorder

>Muscle loss
Will show on it's own independent of low sex drive

>Low libido
That's what we're discussing

>Fatigue
That's another symptom, not a disorder, and will show independently of low sex drive

>Insomnia
Will show on it's own

>Digestion problems
Will most likely present with other symptoms

>Mental illness
That's such a broad fucking category, you might as well say it can lead to 'physical illness'. WHAT mental illness?

And none of these are actually caused by low sex drive.
>>
>>7076588
>And none of these are actually caused by low sex drive.

That's because they are caused by hormone imbalances.

Are you pretending to be retarded right now or something?

>Even if we go with it being an imbalance, what's the issue? Where's the impending need for treatment?

Here is a quote of what you wrote. Asking exactly what the dangers of having a hormone imbalance without treating it could be.

>>7076576
Dude

Hormones are RESPONSIBLE for sex drive. Do you guys not understand basic high school biology or something?
>>
>>7076613
It's still possible for someone to have nothing medically wrong with them and still have a low sex drive.
>>
>>7076620
If you have a low sex drive you have a hormone imbalance or another medical problem.
>>
>>7076569
What interests do you have?

Also, have you tried to sew in your binders when they stretch?
>>
>>7076635
Possibly, but not always.
>>
>>7076641
You can not have low libido and have a healthy hormone balance.
>>
>>7076651
You have a source for that?
>>
File: 1471896233543.jpg (54KB, 590x436px) Image search: [Google]
1471896233543.jpg
54KB, 590x436px
>>7076655
You need a source to tell you that sex drive is controlled by your SEXUAL hormones?

And... you're trans?
>>
>>7076668
Sex drive is influenced by hormones, but it's also individual. Some people have very high or very low libidos and have no medical problems and normal hormone levels. It's just how they are.
>>
File: 1475338207260.jpg (168KB, 936x936px) Image search: [Google]
1475338207260.jpg
168KB, 936x936px
>>7071681
>old lady
>creepy overhanging toes
>tattoos

wth anon
>>
>>7076613
>That's because they are caused by hormone imbalances.

Still awaiting proof that all low libidos are caused by hormone imbalances, AND that those imbalances are so pronounced that they will more likely than not cause medical problems. Because that's a fucking leap.

>Here is a quote of what you wrote. Asking exactly what the dangers of having a hormone imbalance without treating it could be.
Yeah, but it was in relation to the only present symptom being low libido, which is why I addressed that issue in my response.

Also, if low libido is a hormone imbalance, what about high libido? Should those people also get checked? What exactly is the right amount of times to think about sex a day in order to not die?
>>
>>7075216
>With the prostitute I just ate her out
what the fug is wrong with you

lmao thats probably why she let you go free
you better get to the doctors office
>>
>>7076651
Prove it.

>>7076668
That's not what we need proof for. We need proof that the hormone levels associated with low libido are actually unhealthy.
>>
>>7076689
>Still awaiting proof that all low libidos are caused by hormone imbalances, AND that those imbalances are so pronounced that they will more likely than not cause medical problems. Because that's a fucking leap.

see>>7076668

>Also, if low libido is a hormone imbalance, what about high libido? Should those people also get checked?

No.

>Prove it.

See>>7076668
>>
>>7076699
>No.
Do you know what balance means?
>>
>>7076054
>some tumblr tier bullshit
technically if you like dick and vagina you are bisexual,,
but it seems like you are attracted to feminine androgyny which makes you prolly some tumblr tier bullshit
>>
>>7076704
You're misunderstanding the fundamentals of how sex and sexuality work.

Two people can have the exact same libido, one could have sex once a year, the other 493 times.

The amount of times you have sex has little to do with libido and a lot to do with sexual availability.
>>
>>7076727

I'm not talking about two people the the same libido. Quite plainly.
>>
>>7076736
No that's not what I meant.

I'm trying to explain hypersexuality.

Hypersexuality is probably as rare as no sex drive because it requires sexual availability and certain lifestyles. You won't find it in men because they are at the whim of women as gate keepers. But women's sexual desires revolve around their menstrual cycle so a consistent hypersexuality is also incredibly rare, and almost always considered a mental disorder.

So if you put the average mans sex drive into a woman she's suddenly hypersexual. Or a man has a harem of women to fuck he's ""hypersexual"". But he has the same sex drive as joe from the down the block who only gets to fuck hookers once a month.

Regardless these statistical fucking anomalies are all besides my original point, which is that sex makes the world go 'round.
>>
>looking at my tv guide
>Dr Phil is having a trans episode this week
>"My Transgender Son is Ruining His Life!"
>"Sheila says that her 17-year old son is so focused on transitioning from male to female that "he" has neglected school and other priorities: the youngster accuses Sheila of physical and emotional abuse"

Huh... The quotation marks over "he" are odd. I suppose Dr Phil won't misgender her? I know he has had a crap track record with trans kids in the past but a lot has changed since then.
>>
>>7076982
Why are you watching crap tv?
>>
>>7076982
Dr Phil is an awful person and not just because of this.
>>
File: WEB valentine's day.jpg (35KB, 640x430px) Image search: [Google]
WEB valentine's day.jpg
35KB, 640x430px
>>7076982

The only Dr Phil episode I ever saw, he was talking to a family where a young boy and girl were being abused by their mother, and at the end he gives the girl a hug goodbye and when the boy comes in for one, Dr Phil pointedly gives him a handshake instead.
>>
>>7077020
learning that no one gives a shit about you is a part of becoming a man
>>
>>7077056
Everyone learns that.
>>
>>7077066
Incorrect.
>>
>>7077079
Prove it
>>
>>7077086
Dr. Phil coddled the girl and didn't give a shit about the boy.
>>
>>7076636
A few of my interests include taxidermy, vidya, midnight adventures, watching TV, and smoking dope. I'm kind of a loser, if you can't tell.

And I haven't tried sewing, but when I'm down to my last binder and can't get a new one soon, I usually use quality superglue. It works pretty well since I have no idea of how to sew properly.
>>
>>7077094
He also abuses peoples mental problems for profit by ridiculing them on international television. You want him to hug you?
>>
>>7077100
>taxidermy
.......I'm gonna need storytime on this one. Please elaborate.
>>
>>7077132
[Society] coddled the girl and didn't give a shit about the boy.
>>
>>7077140
I find roadkill and clean the remains. I collect their bones, because I think they look cool. I also collect pelts and such (I buy these online cause most roadkill I find is too far gone in the decomposition process).
>>
>>7077152
anon

what the fuck
>>
>>7077145
The boy doesn't want a hug from creepy male society. He is wondering why the presenter wasn't a big tittied blond woman because if it was, he would have pretended to be cute then demanded a hug.
>>
>>7077160
It's a lot more common than you think.
>>
>>7077152
You. I like you.
>>
>>7077170
Oh yeah? Do you collect dead shit too?
>>
>>7077152
Bruthar. I have a fox skull and tail in processing as we speak. Ever gotten results with porcupines?
>>
>>7077165
What the boy wants is irrelevant to my point.
>>
>>7077183
It's really not
>>
>>7077175
see >>7077176
I also have a reindeer pelt in my bed and some cat skulls surrounding it. I sleep like a king in there.
>>
>>7077186
My point is how society treats boys and men, not what boys and men expect from society.
>>
>>7077176
Noice. I buried this dog out back 3 months ago after leaving him out for a day or so so the flies could lay their eggs in him.
I was supposed to dig him up and get him mascerating about a week ago but...I forgot where exactly he's buried and the soil is hard as a rock. Ugh...

I've only ever cleaned dogs and opossums- never fleshed anything or worked with pelts YET.
>>
>>7077194
It's not society, it's weird old men. The big titted blonde would have hugged him.
>>
>>7077196
I recommend putting stones to mark the grave next time. It sucks digging through loads of dirt, especially in the cold. Do you have any possum skulls? Can you post pics?
>>
>>7077209
100% of people will hug the girl, 50% of people will hug the girl and the boy.

Therefor the boy is treated poorly relative to the girl.
>>
>>7077223
A hug doesn't mean it's good treatment. To receive a hug from creeps is disgusting. The girl has to be forced through 100% more nasty encounters than the boy, which can be compromising to her sanity and self worth.
>>
>>7077234
You have moved the goal posts.
>>
>>7077009

I am aware. I hate him yet got into watching him.

>>7077001

Meh. There aren't any good talk shows anymore that talk about issues. I used to watch The Tyra Bank Show years ago but that doesn't even rerun.
>>
>>7077246
You have deflated the ball. No homo.
>>
File: 1475608638572.jpg (99KB, 743x800px) Image search: [Google]
1475608638572.jpg
99KB, 743x800px
>>7077256
>I used to watch The Tyra Bank Show years ago but that doesn't even rerun.
>>
>>7077152
>>7077169

I remember that story a few years ago where a girl was doing this and accidentally taxidermied a family's missing dog.
>>
File: 20161018_151331.jpg (701KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20161018_151331.jpg
701KB, 2048x1152px
>>7077218
Yeah, definitely. I'm gonna do that next time to save myself some trouble.

Pic (left to right): fox skull, dog skull, found it in my yard, opossum skull, and a cow skull. My silver fox soft mount is also pictured.
Sorry for shite pic.
>>
>>7077263
Blackie Wolfheart? The girl who decapitated some family's "allegedly already dead" dog to harvest his skull?
Yeah nah, she's just fucking retarded.
>>
>>7077274
Awesome. Mirin the possum one. Do you bleach the skulls? If you want to get into tanning I recommend doing it this winter. The cold season is when fur animals has their coat in the best condition. That's why fur trapping is done in winter.
How do you feel about hunting? That way you get the whole package, meat, pelt and skeleton.
>>
How many of you guys carry around a purse, backpack, or handbag? I don't know why cis guys are so wimpy about them. They're very convenient. You can carry your sunscreen, video games, books, bandaids, antiseptic, snacks, etc on it.
>>
>>7077282
>Blackie Wolfheart
Oh god, yes, I'd forgotten all about her retarded name!
Crazy days, all the kids trying to be wolves.
>>
>>7077296
>purse
no
>handbag
no
>backpack
why would cis guys be wimpy about backpacks?
>>
>>7077296
I almost never carried a purse even in girl mode.
>>
>>7077294
I don't actually bleach them, I usually let it soak in normal 2% hydrogen peroxide for a few days (I'd buy the higher concentrate for better whitening, but that's expensive), then let them simmer in boiling hydrogen peroxide to whiten them further. From there I just let them dry for a day or so in the sun.

I'd really like to go hunting and prepare/dress a whole animal. I've never hunted in my life, but it's something I'd do in an instant if the oppurtunity presented itself. My grandfather owned a variety of rifles and also trapped muskrats/hunted deer/elk for awhile. Then again he used to live in Alaska, so we're quite a bit different.
>>
>>7077246
ur a sexist retard
>>
>>7077322
Very professional. I just put mine out in the sun like some faggot, but I like the rugged desert look they get naturally so meh, too lazy to do it properly.

You know, you can easily make traps yourself or if you can get your hand on a 22 you can hunt squirrels and other small critters. If waiting for an opportunity you might have to wait a long time. Your gramp still alive? Can he show you the ropes?
>>
>>7077327
I don't hate women or men.
>>
>>7077388
You just hate yourself
>>
File: 1472823074192.jpg (84KB, 1024x592px) Image search: [Google]
1472823074192.jpg
84KB, 1024x592px
>>7077400
you caught me
>>
File: 1450060777467.gif (207KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1450060777467.gif
207KB, 160x160px
>>7077405
>>
>>7077296
i wear a backpack to work or if i have to carry something obstructively heavy but the freedom of strolling around the city in just top and jeans with only a handful of important items in your pockets is pretty sweet
>>
>>7077386
Yeah, I used to do that when I first got into it. But 2% hydrogen peroxide is really cheap (80 cents each for a large bottle) and it's readily available everywhere.

I know, and they don't seem hard to assemble. My older brother owns a powerful air rifle (capable of dispatching yotes, even), though I'm not sure of the model or build. Price range was around $400-500.
And no, unfortunately. He passed years ago.
>>
File: 1474760293105.gif (548KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1474760293105.gif
548KB, 400x400px
>mfw first shark week in over a year
rrreeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>7077669
Are you on hormones? How come you're dealing with that?
>>
>>7077681
My body hates me. That's why. It'll probably die off after a day or so, but still. Fuck all this shit.
>>
>>7077917
>bumping a thread that's 23 hours away from dying
>>
>>7077926
I can have hope anon
>>
>>7077931
hope for what?

no reason to bump threads on /lgbt/ until they haven't been bumped for like 10 hours
>>
Is it possible to find pastel men's or unisex clothes irl or is the internet the only option? I just want dress shirts, cardigans, polo shirts, sweaters, ties, etc in pink, yellow, and baby blue but it's not spring time.

>>7077315

I never got into purses but handbags are super nice. I can't imagine carrying stuff in just pockets.

>>7077311

Dunno. They can be weirdly ultra masculine.

>>7077926

Why is /ftmg/ so dead lately?
>>
>>7079092
>Is it possible to find pastel men's or unisex clothes irl or is the internet the only option?
Only the internet caters to soft delicate baby flowerchild,,uwu fashion. Just search for what you're looking for in women's clothing, you'll find a lot of choices.
>Why is /ftmg/ so dead lately?
No idea.
>>
Where do you guys live? I'm looking for a bf. Long term. Willing to travel a little to see you a couple times if you're cool. I'm a 5'2 mtf near Baltimore.
>>
>>7079092
it's dead because /lgbt/'s latest meme is hating trans men, and also because the level of conversation on /ftmg/ is really pretty shit now
it's all either bewildered cis guys or aaps who used to be 'genderfluid' (crossdressers) but now need a bigger hit
>>
>>7079127

I forgot, the brightest color men wear is red because it's the color of blood. Yeah.

I don't like women's clothes. They're too curvy. I prefer the blockier look of men's shirts.
>>
>>7079092
Try urban outfitters
>>
>>7079144
Well good luck finding such feminine attire in the men's section. No offense or anything, that's just how it is.
>>
>>7079165

It's not even feminine. I don't want a lacey polka dot sweater, I just want a pink cardigan.
>>
>>7079195
My bad, you're right. Sorry for being a dick.
>>
>>7079210

I wasn't mad. I just get confused about how society thinks a color can be gendered. Pink, yellow, blue, etc appear all the time in nature.
>>
>>7079249
Because that's just how it is, anon. It's you versus society, and trust me, you always lose if you care that much.
>>
File: i guess u tried.png (692KB, 1361x702px) Image search: [Google]
i guess u tried.png
692KB, 1361x702px
>>7079210
it's like you don't know how to google
>>
>>7079249
No use of color is objective though. Plants and other animals use colors to signal to others, be it sexual intentions, danger, threat or anything else. No use of color in nature is arbitrary. If you dress like a snowflake people will treat you like one.
>>
Reminder Jesus himself cosigns FTM
>>
Want to cuck an FtM
Will deep dick his girlfriend
Am I giant floppy dick?
What If I fuck the FtM as hard as I fucked his girlfriend?
Would that be cool?
>>
>>7080164
>What If I fuck the FtM as hard as I fucked his girlfriend?
>Would that be cool?
probably not, despite what porn tells you the majority of trans guys don't want anything in that hole, ESPECIALLY if they're straight (gay ones are more into it)
>>
>>7079092
>I never got into purses but handbags are super nice
Wait, there's a difference?
>>
>>7080129

wtf, these sexist shits
>>
>>7080171
I don't watch FtM porn.
I watch solo and amature stuff though.
And I'm mostly going by what the vast majority say online and in forums like this.
I know you're 100% straight and would not want to get just bent over and absolutely hammered.
That's a given.
I'm talking about the other FtMs who are more flexible.
>>
>>7080164
>>7080204
kill yourself
>>
>>7076690
>>7076249
Be nice you guys. She is a sweet girl. Just because someone is in a shit situation doesn't mean you should treat them like garbage. She runs her own hotel now btw, and she built herself despite assholes like you. It's not you can look at someone and judge their entire character. Shame on you for judging. Bad anons.
>>
>>7080191
I think there's a size difference
>>
any one post hrt realise they're a lil'queer.
I'm a year on T, and was always known to be a "straight male" - simply speaking.
I'm 21 now, and realised my social "dysphoria" or discomfort of males came from a strange particular interest in them (trans/cis) sexually.
I came out very young as a lesbian, but even before coming completely out, I told a few close friends "If I were born with a dick I'd still be gay" hinting to said "risque" interest in males.
That was years ago, nonetheless I think it's the "lesbian ego" that has really kept me from even trying to date a cis-male ever.
Now I'm in a catch because I may have a gay interest, but I think I lost my chance because I wasn't assertive enough.....
Any other guys relate on any level?¿
//on the more open sexuality part - idgaf how butch or twink you are physically or for personally perceived insecurities....//

>Did T make me gay?

kidding, however any tips or help on the whole being assertive in a masculine way that isn't looked upon as being "bossy" or "aggressive"- or will this misinterpreted "intensity" become less an issue as I continue to transition???
Sorry for the wall of text always luv to lurk tho :3
>>
>>7080272
Nothing wrong with assertiveness no matter what you present as.
>>
>>7079139
Trans men are severely mentally ill women.

Trans women are beta men trying to live life on easy mode.
>>
Fuck even the trolls are boring. Jesus fucking Christ
>>
>>7080272
>super dyke suddenly realises they are actually just a regular women who wants to fuck men but went full autism in their dyke phase

cracks me up
>>
>>7080601
Can't argue with that
As my mom puts it, wanting to be a man is the least of my problems but raging autism isn't
Never blast your fetus with testosterone in the womb, kids
>>
>>7080199

>being surprised the bible is sexist

how is that even a little surprising?
>>
Guys. My dog pooped in my bathroom and I had to clean up her poop, and clean the rug, anyways, while I was cleaning, I think I accidentally got some Clorox spray in my mouth, because I have a god awful taste in my mouth, but, I'm not 100% sure if I did. If I did, am I gonna die? :(
>>
>>7081108
rinse your mouth out well...
>>
>>7081108
you'll be fine faggot

just rinse it out and drink a lot of water
>>
>>7081108
Idiot
>>
File: baby-opossum.png (384KB, 559x366px) Image search: [Google]
baby-opossum.png
384KB, 559x366px
Anyone here tried psychedelics? What's good and what's bad?
>>
>>7081186

How are you holding up Brooklyn?
>>
>>7081081

I looked it up actually, turns out the book that passage is from isn't considered canon.
>>
>>7081108

Sorry anon, you're gonna have to reverse the polarity by eating dog poop, it's the only way.
>>
>>7081287
not Brooklyn. i'm just a visiting mtf.
>>
>>7081428
The canon is basically picking and choosing what is most convenient to the Church.
>>
>>7081428

>implying the rest of the bible doesn't have sexism in it
>>
>>7081475
>drop barbaric bullshit from your beliefs unlike the rest of the world
>Y-YEAH BUT FUCK CHRISTIANITY STILL
>r-refugees welcome...
>>
Is the thread usually this dead or is it the shitposting thing doing it?
>>
>>7081602
Wow, now I know why /x/ calls them Christcucks
>>
>>7081704
Compelling argument.
>>
>>7081727
Sorry /pol/
>>
>>7081727
Whimsical murder mystery dinner party
>>
>>7080236
Eventually
But I just wanted to pound out a super horny mostly non passing early transition ftm and his girlfriend.
Just for a few hours.
Is that so wrong?
>>
>>7080066

It's annoying that a man can't do something as simple as wear pink.
>>
>>7082382
You can, it's that you can only pull it off in a few cases.

If you're a pimp
If you are wearing it as a temporary show off thing and it's in a hip cool style
If your girlfriend or other woman in your life makes you wear it and she's right there next to you

All other times?
It's an outright statement of femininity and probable homosexuality.
Men can't wear or do anything without it meaning something simple and direct because of how we are put together and think.

Welcome to being a man in every single corner of human society.
>>
I'm pretty sure I'll look like Lionel Richie when I'm middle aged. Medium afro, a mustache, dressed in button downs and sweaters... Yeah. It seems easier to dress yourself when you're older. No one expects a 40 year old to dress all fashionable.
>>
File: p23996.jpg (30KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
p23996.jpg
30KB, 250x250px
I know this was way up in the thread, but for guys learning to cook you should pick up this exact cook book. Not the new version, but a reprint of the 1950's edition. You can pick it up used on amazon or ebay for like $7. It's got all the simple recipes for basic things. Breads, stews, baking, whatever. Nothing but bare bones, basic, functional recipes that actually turn out correctly and taste like home cooking. No weird ingredients or fancy techniques. It has tutorials with pictures for how to do all the basic shit you might not know how to do (like kneading dough or cutting in shortening or whatever), and explains literally every piece of the cooking process even for really basic things like baking chicken.

My mom bought me one when I got my first apartment, and it is a life saver. Meal saver? Whatever.
>>
Is there like non passing FTM that look like cute tomboy girls who want to peg guys or get fucked vaginally
>>
>>7082996
I know what you mean. A male mind in a female body is ideal. But we are chasers for something that doesn't exist outside of tumblr. Nothing else seems to compare. Just find a tomboy or kys.
>>
File: wpid-000031393.jpg (281KB, 1579x1024px) Image search: [Google]
wpid-000031393.jpg
281KB, 1579x1024px
>>7079436
>sticks MEN in front of said article of clothing
>YOU DUNNO HOW TO GOOGLE!!!1
Insecure much? This person wants an article of clothing that ties more into being feminine than not, according to a google search that wasn't even gendered to start with.
>>7080066
>>7082427
THIS.

>>7081282
I've done shrooms and LSD before (both separately, and at the same time). The best part, for me, was how much more calm and interesting things were, not to mention I got a lot more creative/kept myself occupied a lot easier. It's similar to smoking weed, except it lasts much longer.
The visual effects I got weren't, "OMG SO TRIPPY ITS JUST LIKE THE TRIPPY PICS I SEE", but the best way I can describe it is in the pic attached, except the droplets were a changing variety of colors/drippy, and I could see/hear everything just fine except for that.

Bad part, on shrooms, is the comedown. You usually get a headache for a few hours but I solve that by going to sleep before the comedown.
>>
>>7082996
no
find a cute tomboy girl, most of them are 'pansexual' and into guys
>>
>>7082427
>we
Speak for yourself, 4chan pseudo-intellectual.
>>
>>7080066
Pseudo-intellectual bullshit, you're a 4chan poster that doesn't know shit about the real world.
>>
File: image.png (9KB, 624x194px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
9KB, 624x194px
>>7084315
>>7084323
Get into articulation, senpai
>>
>>7084484
I will not allow retards to take themselves seriously, you pseudo-intellectual sociology genius.
>>
>>7084491
Why the low quality b8? You can't into banter either?
>>
>>7084501
nigger
>>
>>7084315
>>7084323
WE know you're the same person. Plz gtfo retard
>>
>>7083984
Shrooms always worry me though. There's alot of poisonous lookalikes and I can't get myself to trust a dealer or his supplier to not mess up. You apparently need a lot for a decent experience too, to the chance of getting a bad one increases.

Some people say that pshyces can treat anxiety by resetting the system somehow. Did you experience anything like that?
>>
>>7084676
Are you really this stupid, genius?
>>
>>7084687
All of this is over anon wanting to wear a pink sweater, you tell me, Aiden
>>
>>7084676
Stop feeding it, m8
>>
>>7084700
I'm a cute anime girl in real life, you lose.
>>
>>7084684
Best tip for getting quality/actual shrooms: Go through a friend who has tried said dealer's stuff.

>Some people say that pshyces can treat anxiety by resetting the system somehow. Did you experience anything like that?
LOLNO, my anxiety is still as bad as it ever was. This might be different for other folks, but me, personally, I haven't seen much of any changes regarding that.
>>
>>7084719
Damn. I was hoping for a temporary calm to come out of it. But the creative stage is good on it's own, so not a complete loss.
Is it possible to farm semilanceata, or does it have to be gathered wild? Do you know?
>>
>>7084765
Not too sure about that, actually. Maybe a quick google will verify.
I'm here if you have other questions, though.
>>
>>7084781
Thanks man. Brb googling.
>>
how do you guys prefer to deal with periods? I personally like pads because i dont have to deal with messy vagina shit
>>
Ah... The Switch reveal messed me up. My dysphoria went away completely. Now I'm just filled with excitement and an utter need to get a job asap.
>>
>>7085817
I personally can't stand them because they rub against me in uncomfortable ways and the constant wetness is horrible. Also I'm pretty much paranoid about it leaking everywhere and have to check it all the time + sit in very specific ways. Also I can smell the blood and am scared other people will smell or hear it (since they make that weird crinkly sound). Shoving tampons up there isn't really ideal either but it sure beats pads for me.
>>
>>7084684
Have you considered DMT?
>>
>>7070589

To any FtMs taking Finasteride/Propecia/Proscar : what is your daily dosage? Please and thank you.
>>
I keep on seeing menstrual cup ads on tv. I have wanted one for years but they cost like $30 and are only available online. Or they used to be. Are they in stores now?

Tbqh I am scared of using one. I've never used a tampon or anything. It sounds painful.
>>
>>7086311
See, now we're talking. Have you tried it? Why not use ayahuasca? Why the syntetic kind? I wanted to try it when I was traveling in Latin-A but every time it came up the people I was with was not the sort of people you want to do psychs with.
>>
>watching some trashy 2000s reality show and a cis guy is named "My-keeey" (pronounced "Mikey")

God. And people make fun of guys named "Ayden".
>>
Does anyone know if you can still get infections if you get a hysterectomy and then a colpectomy?
>>
>>7086684
Infections? Yes. Yeast infections? Probably not but it's still possible.
>>
>>7086697
Yeah, I mean yeast infections and all the other related fun stuff. I'm apparently prone to them or something and getting rid of them is pretty messy and annoying.
>>
My mom keeps on trying to get me to get a sidecut because she thinks it'd be cool and punk. I'm not even into that fashion.

>>7085817

What? Pads are the messy ones. The blood just sits on top a lot of the time so you get wet and bloody and gross.
>>
>>7085817
Pads. Nothing goes in. Ever.
>>
I'm trying to go on a diet but I seem to get hungry every few hours. I ate oatmeal at 9 AM, was hungry by 12 PM, ate a bowl of cereal, and now it's 3 PM and I'm hungry again. I had planned on eating only twice a day - breakfast and dinner - but hunger sucks.
>>
>>7070589
my lifes changing a lot at the minute, i'm on the verge of being kicked out and starting hormones, ive recently finished college and so am temporarily NEET.
>>
>>7085817
i take progesterone to stop my periods because they were basically traumatic to me.
>>
>>7087074
Eat lean proteins like cottage cheese or quark. It'll keep you full longer and has less calories than oatmeal. Don't eat cereal, it's just empty sugar crap.
>>
>>7087074
Eat more often but eat less. Eating only two times a day is actually worse for you.
>>
>>7087074
Oh, and snack on veggies like carrots or cucumber if you get hungry between meals. lots of fibre so it digests slow, and it's low cal.
>>
>>7086311
Anon, do NOT fucking take this. If you think shrooms are worrisome, DMT will probably scar you psychologically (yes, that IS possible). DMT is the strongest psychedelic out there, and if you aren't ready for it, it is and will fuck you up in the head permanently.

>>7086655
Ayahuasca is super hard to get a hold of unless you leave the US (assuming you live here too). Again, I would not recommend taking this either unless you've had plenty of good experiences with simple psychedelics first, like shrooms and LSD, so you don't completely freak out, hurt your mind, or possibly get yourself arrested.
>>
Also, guys, I need some serious advice.

I want to reduce the size of my ass. I've been wanting to do this for years but everything I've found is bullshit or just, "do squats!" (which will inevitably increase the size of it, no thanks). I want it to look SMALLER, thinner, less fat/big. It's one of the main things causing me dysphoria, among others. Is there any way I can achieve this?
Please include what I should be doing, and eating, too, since I'm practically retarded when it comes to weight loss, etc.
>>
>>7087173
Weight loss, T, or lipo. Preferably 2 of 3. Sucks to say, but there's no special exercise or cool trick.
>>
>>7087173
Learn to count calories and pic related
>>
>>7087160
Well fuck. I'll take your word for it. yeah, I guess I'll save ayahuasca for when I have more experience and go back to Latin-A. It's odd though. The people I spoke to there didn't see it as hard, just very ritualistic.
>>
Man, Dr Phil is a crappy.. Whatever he is. He just called a trans girl a "trans boy".
>>
>>7087205
Stop watching garbage. You're giving the asshole a livelyhood by giving him views.
>>
>>7087189
I'm on T but I have no idea of what to actually do in regards to losing weight on my ass. I'm not overweight at all, but I'm also not that skinny, just average. My BMI is 21 and I'm 5'5".
>>
>>7087211
*livelihood
>>
Can binding make your throat hurt? I used a sports bra and some ace bandages and now it's hurting.
>>
Ah man. I really do think I probably need to work out. I was watching some people who were nonbinary and got top surgery, and your hips are even more noticeable. I had forgotten that happens. I don't like my curves tbqh.

Working out is so unappealing though. Gyms are expensive and it seems painful to start.
>>
>>7087204
It is a very ritualistic psychedelic, and I recently watched a documentary on it on Netflix called, "DMT: The Wonder Molecule". People from America will often travel to a different country to consume ayahuasca as a way to make amends with traumatic or painful experiences in their life, but all of it is monitored by professionals and people who know how to spot someone on a bad trip that could affect them negatively in the long run. I'd recommend checking it out if you're really curious.
You'll typically have to expect vomiting when you take it (this is normal for everyone), and will be essentially locked to your bed because of how powerful it is.

Now imagine, DMT is much, much stronger than this. I can't stress this enough.
>>
>>7087228
How about bodyweight training?
>>
>>7087211

A lot of shows are garbage. Dr Phil will die off eventually. It probably has a monopoly on talk shows.
>>
>>7087220
No. Also, stop binding with ace bandages, it would seriously fuck up your ribcage and give you breathing problems.
Try to enter some binder giveaways on Tumblr (easiest place I can think of that does these), or try to get in contact with one of these people:
http://tumblr.transguys.com/post/33859957893/free-cheap-ftm-binders
>>
>>7087220
>ace bandages
OH HELL NO DONT DO IT BOY.
please for the love of god get yourself a proper binder from Underworks, GC2B or other sites my guy
>>
>>7087220
>>7087239 (also me)

I used to bind with an ace bandage and a sports bra until I got my first binder from my ex gf, who had purchased one online for me. It gave me a lot of breathing issues, didn't bind that great (I'd have to go into the bathroom at school at least once a day to readjust it), and it was super uncomfortable.
0/10, would never do again.
>>
I can't tell the difference between chest dysphoria and anxiety anymore. When you feel anxious you get an ill feeling in your chest that's right where your breasts are. So it's hard to distinguish "I am feeling generally crappy about my chest" from "I'm feeling generally crappy".
>>
>>7087218
Weight loss you can figure out... eat less or whatever. If you can't get your body weight down permanently (hey, that's hard!) just gaining and losing weight repeatedly will hasten the fat redistribution from T.
>>
does anyone here like talking to mtfs?
>>
>>7087232
Powerful is one thing, but what are the stats of people becoming damaged by it? I mean, it must be possible to prepare for the incident? Thanks for the documentary tip. I'll check it out.
>>
Are men's clothes cheaper than women's? I'm still in girlmode and buying clothes is awful. A simple blouse cost like $40-$60USD, and this is at cheap places like JCPenny. All the good looking clothes easily cost over $100. Heck, I have seen cute stuff go for $1000. Unless it's some expensive wedding dress, I ain't spending over $200 on clothes.
>>
>>7087259
i do! (19 yr old FtM here)
>>
>>7087261
For either gender; just go to a thrift store.
>>
>>7087267
whats your kik?
>>
>>7087259
I know way more trans women in real life than trans men, so yeah I guess.
>>7087261
Haha, no, sorry...! It costs about the same for casual clothes, but suits will break you. Especially if you need a weird size because you're trans. I had to spend $700 to get one that fit proper.
>>
>>7087259

I don't jusge based on your gender. Female, male, nonbinary? Don't care. It's irrelevant. Tbqh though, I don't like talking to anyone.
>>
>>7087260
You can die if you are mixing it with recreational or pharmaceutical drugs (particularly antidepressants (SSRIs, SNRIs, MAOIs) and even over the counter drugs like cold medicines with ephedrine or caffeine in them) or if you have heart problems that you are not taking your medicines for. It is important that you listen to this warning, and refrain from any kind of substance that alters your body’s chemistry, even if it is seemingly not that big a deal or unimportant.
The truth is, no scientific studies have ever been done to determine what is safe to take with Ayahuasca. Some people have died taking it (assuming they took other drugs- such as antidepressants), but I haven't heard much else on it.

I have yet to see some statistics regarding all the harmful effects, but based on the fact that it is a possibility you can die from it, they're probably out there.
>>
>>7087280
None of the sources I find online say this, not even the US anti-drug nazi ones. Are you sure you're not overreacting with the death risk here? What I find is the typical psych abuse stuff, like memory loss, problems with percepting reality and disorganized thought. And that's mostly from abuse. The only risk of death I found was from overdose.
>>
>>7087274
harlethal
(im edgy af)
>>
When looking for a gender therapist does it matter whether they're a psychologist or psychiatrist?
>>
>>7087304
Seems you're right, but still, I'd be very careful. This isn't something you should take lightly. I'm not trying to scare you out of it or create some form of hysteria, though, keep that in mind.

I did manage to snag this, though.
https://erowid.org/chemicals/ayahuasca/ayahuasca_death.shtml
>>
>>7087304
Besides, I usually have one rule for myself: If you can overdose on it, don't take it at all. That's just me, not you, but it's a precaution I take when experimenting with illegal shit.
>>
>>7080272
T made me straighter, actually. I notice women way more than I did before I started HRT. Still prefer dudes because haha androphilia, but it makes me more of a bi fag these days.
>>
>>7080632
lol same
>>
>>7087350
nah senpai, the only difference is a psychiatrist can prescribe medicine without having to go through a GP
>>
>>7087350
It would be preferable you got a psychiatrist, as not only can they refer you to other professionals, but also write prescriptions.
That's one of the major distinctions between the two in that field.
>>
>>7087369
Yep. Your link shows a lot of what I experienced in Latin-A. People take advantage of tourists wanting 'the real experience hurr durr', and give them garbage or don't take into account that they can have reactions. I swear I met so many creepy idiots pretening to be 'shamans' it's unbelievable.
I think besides doing your own research beforehand it's important to know the background of whoever is selling the meme. Thanks for the link, dude.
>>
>>7087372
Dude... you can overdose on water you know that right? Everything is poison in the right amounts.
>>
>>7087401
No kidding, I can't tell you how many times I've had to cohabit an area with someone who doesn't understand what they're taking, or the effects. It's not only annoying having to trip with someone who is freaking out, but also risky considering you don't know how it will affect them. In addition to tripping balls, makes the experience with them that much more worse for you.

But I'm glad I could be of some assistance to you. I'm always here, btw.
>>
>>7087407
Don't pull that shit with me, please. If I don't want to take a drug because it's proven to have cases of OD higher than average, I won't take it. That's just common sense.

Water isn't deadly and doesn't have any negative affects unless you're retarded and chug gallon after gallon. I'm not sure how you can even make a comparison like that, anon. Come on.
>>
>>7087435
You said you wouldn't take anything that you could overdose on, not that you would evaluate the risk of ODing. There's a difference. And sure, it's difficult to overdose on water but most people don't know that eating beef liver every day leads to the body overdosing on heme iron (because the body can't filter out excess) or that raw greens has oxalic acids that give kidney stones ('spinach is good for you!! Let's eat shitloads!!!'). I like your attitute towards it, but you're underestimating how ignorant people are about what they consume. Don't even get me started on the vegan morons eating apple seeds and avocado seeds.
>>
>>7087454
Alright, anon.
Tell me more about these vegans, though. They sound amusing.
>>
>>7087467

Not that anon but I hate vegans, and I am gonna become vegan (I would be already but I can't in my current situation). They're so annoying and always have to moan about their veganism.
>>
>>7087467
Sure. I've seen people claim apple seed oil is good for your skin, and use it as an excuse for eating them, not taking into consideration that they have amygdalin that the body converts to hydrogen cyanide. I mean eat them by handfuls, not accidentally eating some while eating an apple, meaning poisoning was a real danger. Evolution in process I guess. Same logic applied to avocado seeds. I don't know how dangerous avo seeds are, but the guys seemed to go by the logic of 'it's natural therefore healthy :DDD'. Not a good reason to eat anything. In retrospect, I should have made them a belladonna salad or something to prove the point.
>>
>>7087514
*action, not process
>>
>>7087477
Same here. I've always wanted to change my diet into one that didn't consume meat (preferably pescetarian), but I couldn't possibly imagine myself not eating steak...or bacon. I hear those cravings subside after a year or so, but I don't know how I'll manage to do that.

I'd like to do it not because I want to be an "activist" or some shit, but because I'd like to be healthier without consuming red meat. An organic diet would probably be the best option for me, but that shit's expensive where I live and in my circumstance. I could do it, though.
>>
>>7087520
You could try to get vegan bacon flavoured seasoning to replace bacon flavour in your food. That's a first step at least.
Also, eat more seafood and try to replace your typical meat dishes with a good fish one. That way it doesn't feel like you're missing something.
You can also make tofu steak (yeah I know but try it first) which has similar texture and taste.
>>
>>7087540
*diet not food
Fuck my vocabulary today, geesh
>>
>>7087540
Oh, don't worry. I'm always open to trying new things, even if they seem a bit off.
I actually really enjoy seafood, like sushi/breaded cod/salmon/lobster/shrimp. Got plenty of that in the house.

I'll definitely look around for some tofu steak to try, and vegan bacon. Any brands you suggest?
>>
>>7087581
Yeah nah I have no idea. I don't eat processed foods because IBS, but the cu/ck/s had a thread about tofu steak here >>>/ck/8193410 and it seemed interesting.
The vegan bacon flavour is recommended by a vegan friend of mine. She loved meat a lot and used it as a crutch to avoid lapsing (still do, I think). You can buy the bacon products or just the flavouring which comes in shakers and baggies so you can sprinkle it on food.
>>
New thread >>7087731
New thread >>7087731
New thread >>7087731
>>
>>7087738
I like this thread more
Thread posts: 354
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.