[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /lgbt/, I'm mostly into women bit open to experimentation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: latest.png (529KB, 610x611px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
529KB, 610x611px
Hi /lgbt/, I'm mostly into women bit open to experimentation and I'd really like to try sucking a guy's dick (a cute guy's, preferrably).
How do I go about it? Download a certain app? How do I find a nice guy? Should I get to know him beforehand? How can I make sure he doesn't have any STDs.
Thanks in advance. I'm 20 m, btw.
>>
>>7070236
craigslist
>>
>>7070241
I don't live in the US. Craigslist isn't really a thing where I am.
>>
b u m p
>>
>>7070236

Here's the thing, if you want to make sure he's STD-free, you can't just do a quick-and-dirty behind a dumpster or something. Not sure what apps they have in your country, but if you find the equivalent to Grindr, I suggest you use it and make it clear what you want. You might actually want to get to know the guy first. It may seem awkward at first, but yes, you absolutely should get to know him. The better you know him, the safer it will be for both of you. Plenty of guys on Grindr are looking for FWB, maybe you should consider the same.
>>
>>7070236

where you at? I'd let you suck my D.
>>
>>7070408
not OP, but I wouldnt suck a dude's dick unless I get a physical copy of his test results
>>
>>7070236
You really think it's that easy ? K E K. Good luck, OP.
>>
>>7070236
Stop being a degenerate, FIRST find someone you like THEN you can start thinking about sexual acts.

Having sex with strangers will either damage your ability to form stable relationships or you'll hate the sex with that person, either way it's not worth it.
>>
>>7070236
Stick with women, fruitcake.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.