[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi lgbt, I believe i have a problem >Pals with dude since

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5819.jpg (25KB, 202x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5819.jpg
25KB, 202x250px
Hi lgbt, I believe i have a problem
>Pals with dude since grade school
>Comes out to me junior year
>Not a surprise really
>Makes passing "flirty" comments towards me ("you look nice today" etc)
>That summer we go on vacation together along with big group of friends, bond, we best pals now
>Later dumps a lot of his Tragic Backstory on me (depression, suicide attempts, etc), says im the only one he trusts
>Next year he asks if i wanna go to prom with him ("Just as friends, n-no homo")
>Accept cuz no gf at time and want excuse to go to rockin afterprom
>Have a great time, we didn't dance together or anything, just hung out with our big group of friends
>Day before i leave for college he gives me big speech about how he doesn't want to lose me, gives me necklace he wore all through high school, tells me to skype him
>Leave original college, come back to one closer to home, hang out a few more times
>Other day he says that he thinks he loves me, doesn't want to have sexual relationship but wants to see if we can "make something work"
Honestly I don't want to lose him as a friend cuz i love him like a brother and would do anything for him, but at the same time i'm not really into guys. Should I give it a shot or should I reject him and break his heart?
>>
don't date people you can't kiss.
>>
>>7067392
Straight-date? me and my friends like this would do one on one date stuff platonically and it was pretty satisfying. granted i was getting ass on the side so i was fine sexually, idk about your friend.
>>
>>7067597
We've actually done stuff like that before. Like we went to an amusent park together, dinner, etc. It was before he told me he wanted to date but it was nice
>>
>>7067622
well if you wanna stay close friends and help him feel a little better about himself thatd probably be the best option. you did say you're not "really" into guys so that has me questioning you a bit. idk if this makes any sense to you, but i was in a pretty long relationship with a guy who was by all accounts straight except for me, he just liked me enough as a person that he ended up being attracted, sex and all. Granted he could have been repressed or whatever but im a believer that sexuality is fluid and person is more important than gender.

so basically im saying give him a chance, maybe your opinions will change.
>>
>>7067675
OP if you do this you have to at least tell him how you feel, that way if in a year you still aren't feeling the attraction it won't be a total surprise if you want to go back to being just friends.
>>
>>7067714
yeah i should have said that, also itd be important to make sure he knows as things go on what both of your status is, bc it could be really easy for him to assume you had "become" boyfriends after hanging out so long or whatever
>>
>>7067675
To say i've never doubted my sexuality would be a lie, but i'm 75% sure i'm straight. I'll give him a chance, worst thing that happens is it doesn't work

>>7067774
That's a good point.
>>
>>7067405
This. You and your friend are young and dumb.
>>
>>7067833
thats the whole point of it, theyre at the phase where they should experiment and figure out who they are. thats what i was doing when i was their age and im glad i did
>>
>>7067833
Both are true, yes.
>>
6/10 fap material

We need regular updates OP, pics too if you're brave
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.