[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hooray for condemning trans children to a lifetime of suffering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 19

File: Screenshot_489.png (424KB, 1242x541px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_489.png
424KB, 1242x541px
Hooray for condemning trans children to a lifetime of suffering because people are skeptical about identities and experiences that aren't theirs!!
>>
Hooray for attention whoring

now fuck off
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9VihbrehGc
>>
>>7066863
Blaire is proof positive as to why anyone after eighteen should be barred access to HRT. And yes, all late transitioners think and act like and we need to act on this as soon as possible, especially as we're moving into the critical stage where trans kids are beginning to be accepted more and more.
>>
>>7066873
*think and act like her
>>
>>7066863
Why does she wear that tacky wig?
>>
>>7066863
When did she transition? Does anyone know what she looked like as a man?
>>
Honestly she's just trying too hard with that video. Some of others are good, but I feel like she only said this shit to broadcast "i'm not like the other trannies"

There's nothing wrong with puberty blockers and the potential good they can do for a trans person is astronomical
>>
>>7066887
she looked like milo actually

also the friend of hers in the other thread said that she started self medding at 16 (!)
>>
>>7066887
There's a thread with pre-transitioned pictures of here here
>>7066154
>>7066154
>>
>>7066870
She needs to work on her voice a bit.
Or are transgenders doomed to have a mannish voice?
>>
>>7066873
>>7066881
You literally just make shit up and call it fact. If what you said is true, acceptance of trans kids wouldn't be happening.

The logic of all late transitioners feeling and act this way is proven incorrect by your other statement: increasing trans kid acceptance.
>>
>>7066899
>Or are transgenders doomed to have a mannish voice?

Not with early intervention of hormones.
Which she is against.
Maybe she wants everyone to have a rough masculine voice.
>>
>>7066910
Fuck, I've been worrying I'm transgender.
But the idea of transitioning seems horrible if you're stuck with a really awkward voice.
>>
>>7066922
Luckily your voice is one of the few things that you can convincingly surgically alter at this moment in time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3ND6ZUB6_Y
>>
>>7066933
>surgically alter your voice
>when you can train it for fucking free

how can some people be so lazy
>>
>>7067028
Surgery offers a more feminine quality to the voice while exerting less physical effort to express it.
>>
>>7066863
>Hooray for condemning trans children to a lifetime of suffering because people are skeptical about identities and experiences that aren't theirs!!

> Implying that 80% of the kids that identify as trans won't grow out of it.
>>
>>7067028
Voice training is overrated. From my observation it's very rare that people get a completely convincing voice from training alone. At best, you can have a voice that "passes" as female, but anyone with even the slightest experience with trans people will recognize the "tranny voice" immediately. There's just a certain sound to it that's incredibly obvious.

If you have a good starting point, Yeson is god-tier for achieving a cis voice. It pushes your pitch up an average of around 75hz if I recall correctly. Anyone with a high-ish male voice above 130hz can be easily put into cis ranges, and that's speaking without effort.

It isn't 100% successful, but even if it is unsuccessful I've never heard a case where someone's voice was destroyed. At worst, they didn't get enough change.
>>
>>7067129
>Voice training is overrated.
okay, if you do no voice training and only do surgery you will sound like a man with a high pitched voice
>>
>>7067121
>misusing statistics

The 80% is in reference to kids with any form of variance in gender expression. Not in reference to trans kids alone. Actually look shit up nigger, don't just repeat memes. I bet you think forty percent of trannies kill themselves too.
>>
>>7067121
That's why you put them on blockers and see if the dysphoria persists. If it does, then let them take hormones. If not, it can be reversed.
>>
>>7067158
>The 80% is in reference to kids with any form of variance in gender expression.

> Implying that there are more than two genders.

>>7067162

The kid will be hormonally fucked up by it.
>>
>>7067186
Never implied that m8, learn to read. The statistic applies to any "gender non-conforming" children. Basically any kid who gets yanked into a therapists office because "little Billy likes to play with Barbie is he trans?", not kids who come in because they identify as the opposite sex and genuinely feel dysphoria. Once again, actually look up the statistics you quote before you make yourself look like a fucking idiot.
>>
>>7067140
I should have said "just voice training is overrated", so I kind of miscommunicated my point there.
>>
Why don't we just please the skeptical people by requiring something more concrete then the child's hearsay?

Like brain scans or something?
>>
>>7066863
i agree with her. when i was around 12 i wanted to be a boy, now i'm 23 i wouldn't want to be anything but a girl

i know a few other people who felt like me too, political correctness has gone too far accommodating for you lunatics
>>
>>7067324
fuk u
>>
>>7066888
conservative lgbt people are incredibly cringeworthy

i know they get offended when people call them uncle toms but how much do you have to hate yourself in order to shill for a group of people who are ideologically opposed to your existence?
>>
File: 1473683753287.jpg (13KB, 251x206px) Image search: [Google]
1473683753287.jpg
13KB, 251x206px
>>7066893
Are you still that stupid to buy into that "friend of hers"...
this is fucking 4chan. Everybody can say anything. How stupid are you?

>>7067129
>>7067228
I don't like that person but just listen to Conchita Wurst. That's what voice training - done correctly and with the help of a professional - can achieve.
>>
>>7066863
Completely fine. If I can't be happy, nobody should be allowed to
>>
>>7066863
Obviously just wants to condemn young trans people to a life of hondom like she is having to endure.

Sad really.
>>
>>7067186
>implying literally everyone is a manly man or a girly girl
>>
>>7067915
You can be conservative or liberal without holding every single view that is stereotyped for conservatives or liberals.

I'm trans and predominantly conservative but I side with liberals on some issues. The fact that many people who are conservative are transphobic doesn't stop me from having my viewpoint, even if I may share some views with these people. There are also plenty of liberal people who are transphobic as well.

The idea that you have to be all or nothing on one extreme or the other is wrong.
>>
>>7067980
True but in this case we're talking specifically about a trans person who favors anti-trans policies.
>>
>>7066893
>>7066898
wtf... Is she wearing padding to get hips?

She had absolutely no hips pre-transition.
>>
>>7067324
So what, did you go through therapists and everything, and they all agreed that you were trans?

Once when I was mad, I've wanted to kill those who did me wrong.
But then, after a little though, I didn't want to do it anymore... So people shouldn't be arrested for threatening violence, or blackmailing.
>>
>>7068227
>http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f6d_1435932798
So ISIS murdering people is supposed to prove...what exactly?

>There's no such thing as "transphobic"
Yes there is.

> if you think mutilating your genitals makes every cell in your body lack a Y chromosome
Trannies don't think that though.

>considering people who are gender dysphonic who receive their surgeries become statistically more likely to kill themselves
Houses visited by fire trucks are more likely to burn down.
People receiving treatment for cancer are more likely to die from cancer.
People wearing bulletproof vests are more likely to die from gunshot wounds.

>Enjoy modernity while it lasts, one day you will no longer be tolerated.
It's incredibly foolish to think we're at the height of human achievement and the collapse is right around the corner.
>>
God her makeup is fucking garbage. I've seen eight year olds do a better job than her
>>
>>7068227
>Enjoy modernity while it lasts, one day you will no longer be tolerated.
Your precious science and materialism will be destroyed like it deserves, you stupid distasteful atheist.
>>
>>7067186
>The kid will be hormonally fucked up by it.
I'm sure you have a doctorate or a medical publication back up that claim?
>>
>>7068825
I'm a traditionalist you absolute retard. Materialism a shit.
>>
>>7068935
ISIS scum, emigrate with the rest of your traditionalists and leave civilization in peace.
>>
>>7068711
>Yes there is.
Nope. You can say you are anti anything, saying you are (insert) phobic implies there is no logical reason to oppose said view.

>Trannies don't think that though.
Yes they do. They think they can live another lifestyle as a woman, without being a woman.

>Houses visited by fire trucks are more likely to burn down.
>People receiving treatment for cancer are more likely to die from cancer.
>People wearing bulletproof vests are more likely to die from gunshot wounds.

Except having a fire truck arrive will reduce the chances of a burning house to burn down. Giving people hormone therapy and cutting of their genitals is more like throwing fuel onto the fire.

>It's incredibly foolish to think we're at the height of human achievement and the collapse is right around the corner

Its incredibly foolish to assume that society will never experience violent change and regression when faced with overwhelming conflict. See the migrant crisis for example. That's what I was talking about with the ISIS video.
>>
>>7068935
Traditionalism is a garbage ideology founded on arbitrary worship of things that happened to be. The common argument for it is, "hurry during tried and true" when in reality there is less suffering globally than ever before. Some tradition is good but clinging to every tradition without question and scrutiny is brain dead nigger tier logic.

Ah yes, traditions are so good! Lets just get rid of modern medicine and computers while we are at it. Authentic traditionalism!
>>
>>7068963
>Traditionalism is now Ted Kazinksy LARP'ing

I have traditional values, I'm not an Green anarchist trying to abolish technology as whole. Who the hell told you that's what traditionalism means? There are tried and true components of history which are successful and not successful. Remember the French Revolution? Didn't work out so well in the long run, did it? Learning from the past is drawing a meaningless definition of life from nothing, it draws from experience of previous civilizations in order to learn from it. In other words, its learning from history.

>>7068946
No, you and your degenerate anti-civility based scum need to realize the biological oughts of the world are beyond self destructive hedonism.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/yet-another-study-confirms-gay-life-expectancy-20-years-shorter

Just because something feels good doesn't make it objectively correct, otherwise you are a mindless solipsist. I'm only a traditionalist in the face of an escalating degenerate and self destructive culture which is foregoing the values of individualism and strong social ostracism which made it successful in the first place.
>>
>>7066887

She started HRT at 21, now she's 23 I think
>>
>>7069044
>Learning from the past is NOT drawing a meaningless definition of life from nothing, it draws from experience of previous civilizations in order to learn from them.
>>
>>7066899

She's never done voice training, so she could probably sound a lot better if she tried, but seems she's happy as is.
>>
>>7067254

Brain scans are expensive and their reliability to diagnose gender dysphoria is in its infancy.
>>
>>7067324
This. Fucking degenerates would want kids to mutilate their bodies with little to know life experience.
>>
>>7067324

Kek, I said the same thing in my early 20s. Now I'm 25, full of regret and wish I'd known enough to take steps when I was 12. So enjoy.

But for real, if you're not trans and think a whimsical "I wanna be a boy," is all it takes for a kid to be strong armed into transitioning, you're clueless about how this actually works. Just because treatment is available for kids, doesn't mean it's easy to obtain. There are safeguards in place as for any disorder. And no kid will be made to go through transition against their will, and they'll be in conversation with professionals every step of the way to make sure they're taking to it fine. In the unlikely event a kid is put on HRT unnecessarily, they'll nope the fuck out once it starts taking effect.
The same cannot be said for many overdiagnosed childhood psychiatric conditions. So I hope if you choose to get mad about potentially overdiagnosed childhood gender dysphoria, you don't forget to get mad about the lives that have been burdened and even lost to unnecessarily medicated false diagnoses of childhood bipolar disorder, ADHD, autism, etc. Because the kids misdiagnosed with those get no say.
>>
>>7068227
>If you think you are another sex, if you think mutilating your genitals makes every cell in your body lack a Y chromosome, if you think dressing a certain way proves queer theory
muh strawman!
Why are trolls always so lazy that they don't bother to change their shitposting from tumblr or wherever else?
Lurk more newfag.

>you are mentally ill
Duh, retard, that's why they get treatment, of which transition is the most effective currently available option. Medicine is decided based on what works best, not catering towards your feels that everything needs to fit into neat little boxes based on a 3rd grade understanding of biology.

>people who are gender dysphonic who receive their surgeries become statistically more likely to kill themselves the further they progress
Literally not true. Transition brings their risk rate within the general population.
You're either trying to deceive people or you're a retard, or probably a little of both.
>>
>>7069224
>people who are "gender dysphoric"

It depends on the definition. From most of the psychologists (I'm a low tier psychfag myself) tell me that real reason why the suicide rate is so high is due to misdiagnosis. Giving kids hormone therapy at a young age due to overbearingly liberal parents. On the other hand, this kind of behavior is completely unacceptable and ought to reduced by all means possible. Also, [ CITATION NEEDED], no you do not experience a a reduction in suicide probability from going through a transition. Eugenics is the only answer to the fag question.

>muh strawman!
>Why are trolls always so lazy that they don't bother to change their shitposting from tumblr or wherever else?
>Lurk more newfag.

Except you aren't a representative of your entire community. There are transfags who think they become the actual personification of women post-op due to muh Marxism. Get over it.

>Duh, retard, that's why they get treatment, of which transition is the most effective currently available option. Medicine is decided based on what works best, not catering towards your feels that everything needs to fit into neat little boxes based on a 3rd grade understanding of biology.

Except the act of hormone therapy and genital transfigurement increases the risk of suicide. I mean I guess you're right, that does solve the problem.
>>
File: 1476268925735.gif (949KB, 155x173px) Image search: [Google]
1476268925735.gif
949KB, 155x173px
>>7069326
>Eugenics is the only answer to the fag question.
I like this guy.
>>
>>7069326
>Except the act of hormone therapy and genital transfigurement increases the risk of suicide.
Different anon, but citation needed, because everything I've ever read states the opposite.

>inb4 muh Swiss study that anti-transition retards constantly misread
>>
>>7066922
You'll need to relearn how to talk like people after a stroke. Only you didn't have a stroke, so there is no excuse. Just flip your voice fem. Takes a year of practice.
>>
>>7067121
There are objective signs to look for it doesn't matter that they claim its true inside. You can't ignore stuff like cross dressing, fascination with makeup and mom's things, discomfort from young age, dysphoria and stuff like ADHD. You're dumb if you think you can't notice red flags. Self injury.
>>
>>7067324
>now I'm a childish adult who fundamentally misuses grammar
>and I believe one anecdotal account of my subjective childhood
>is grounds to remove transgender care from the socialized support network

Neck yourself cow.

T. Ftm
>>
>>7069665
the mentally ill are not human, sorry.
>>
>>7066863
I partly agree with her. Medical transition should only be allowed for adults, because teenagers aren't mentally developed enough to be capable of making such a major decision in their lives. Teenagers are also extremely unstable and change very quickly, and there is no guarantee they won't just grow out of their dysphoria. There are accounts of AFAB people who had body dysphoria during childhood and teenage years, but grew up to be butch lesbians, and are glad they didn't transition.
Puberty blockers and social transition for teenagers are probably acceptable, but there needs to be more research done on the long-term side effects and reversibility of blockers.
>>
File: tfw.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>7069665
>ADHD
>Fascination with objects
>Sense of displacement
>signs of gender dysphoria

Can you project any harder, faggot? You are whats wrong with the tranny community(other than the fact of being a tranny), at least the faggots I can regularly talk to can understand the difference between being a stupid semi-autistic kid and full blown gender dysphoria.

Kill yourself immediately.
>>
>>7069922
>the "Trans community"

Careful with that edge friend.
>>
>>7069652
>Everything I've read on tumblr and has been suggested by my local left leaning psychiatrist has in fact DENIED that claim, what now racist?

Its not as simple as stating that. The debate between whether or not suicide rates increase usually cuts to the core of psychological community in left leaning vs right leaning psychological interpretations of studies. Some will claim its due to the inefficiency in surgeries, some will argue that it is the nature of the patient. As far as my experience in the latter, its a basic consensus among the right leaning interpretations that gender dysphoria , is that usually comorbid with multiple other conditions and a general sense of chronic disconnection which worsens upon transition due to, well multiple factors could be in play. If you were to go into every selective case and study them in detail, you pick out the flaws which would eventually lead to suicide regardless of operation or not, or times when the operation would worsen suicidal impulses. Sometimes its anti-social personality traits, or borderline, or maybe histrionic.The fact that you term it "misread" just sort of reiterates the partisanship in this debate. You can cite studies all you want, but the way a person reads it depends on the lense they interpret it through. Either way, it won't change much.
>>
>>7069927
>The "trans degeneracy"

Better?
>>
>>7069957

Holy shit, I just asked for your sources you massive faggot, not a fucking blog post. Nice blind presumption as to my motives.

>The fact that you term it "misread" just sort of reiterates the partisanship in this debate
That comment was in reference to one very specific study which simply did not test transitioned vs nontransitioned suicide rates, and therefore objectively cannot be used as evidence for whether transition improves or worsens ones odds. This works both ways - anyone who'd use the same study as evidence in favour of transition is equally misreading it.

If studies actually exist that compare the quality of life and life expectancy of post- and non-transitioning people and finds anything other than an improvement, that's something I'd be very interested in seeing.
>>
>>7068265
because thinking you want to kill someone and actually threatening and/or blackmailing them is totally the same thing, gud analogy anon

>>7069669
>i'm a mad tranny who cannot comprehend the fact anyone has a conflicting view point to mine

also, there's nothing wrong with my grammar, its colloquial use of wording and structure since we're on a message board. try harder please

T. mentally stable
>>
>>7069669
>Neck yourself cow.

More like T. Angry Dyke
>>
>>7070092
I have one and only one message to send you to you and it is this: [spoiler]nigger[/spoiler]
>>
>>7070092
>because thinking you want to kill someone and actually threatening and/or blackmailing them is totally the same thing, gud analogy anon

That's his fucking point, retard. An idiot child saying "I wanna be a boy" in between wanting to be an astronaut and a unicorn does not a tranny make.
>>
>>7070216
kek can you even read? the addition of "so people shouldn't be arrested for threatening violence, or blackmailing" changes his argument completely, comparing killing someone to transitioning, and threatening/blackmail to consideration. Also the fact you are comparing wanting to be the opposite gender to a unicorn proves how utterly stupid you are

i will no longer respond to you, as it's basically like talking to a toaster. enjoy your life as a male imitation who will forever be ridiculed by society
>>
>>7070930
>i will no longer respond to you

You promise?
Moron.
>>
>>7069082
> their reliability to diagnose gender dysphoria is in its infancy
i.e. has no diagnostic capability at all
>>
>>7067186
>The kid will be hormonally fucked up by it.
Do you have anything to back that?
>>
>>7069326
>Giving kids hormone therapy at a young age due to overbearingly liberal parents
where the fuck are the overbearingly liberal parents and why wasn't i given to them
>>
>>7071761

Same, senpai. Where can I get a refund or at least some frequent flyer miles?
>>
File: seriously.jpg (129KB, 899x600px) Image search: [Google]
seriously.jpg
129KB, 899x600px
>>7066863
>has a shitty man voice which can be easily avoided if starting HRT early
>White is against people starting HRT early

Into the gas chamber he goes.
>>
File: tinken.gif (465KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
tinken.gif
465KB, 500x282px
Why does "Blaire" """"White"""" come off as Gigi Gorgeous of the alt right?
>>
>>7072232
>You can't take what children say at face value, they're children.
Which is why you go through doctors.

>I will not allowed my child date someone who is 30 when they 15. Why?
I'd think because it's illegal in any worthwhile country.
>>
>>7066863
>cutting a prepubescent boy's penis off is not "condemning them to a life of suffering"

Liberals sure are weird.
>>
>>7067915
I considered myself liberal until liberals decided their most pressing concern was to import as many muslims who want to murder me and people like me into the country as possible
>>
>>7072460
>not wanting to die

That's racism.
>>
>>7072232
>What if it was just a phase? I had plenty of those.

But what if it >ISN'T< a phase?
Their lives will be just as bad if not worse, because now they're stuck with all these secondary sex characteristics that they can't undo and people will treat them like shit because of it

Good for you if you want to subject your child to that though
>>
File: zoLjEW0[1].png (37KB, 354x446px) Image search: [Google]
zoLjEW0[1].png
37KB, 354x446px
>>7067186
Why do you think delaying puberty fucks up a kid?
>>
>>7068959
>Nope. You can say you are anti anything, saying you are (insert) phobic implies there is no logical reason to oppose said view.
No, it implies that the reason you are opposed to something is for illogical reasons. Just because there are logical reasons to oppose something, doesn't mean all opposition to that thing is automatically logical.

>Yes they do. They think they can live another lifestyle as a woman, without being a woman.
They don't think being a woman has anything to do with chromosomes. It's the end result that matters, not how you get there.

>Giving people hormone therapy and cutting of their genitals is more like throwing fuel onto the fire.
No, because it's minimizing the factors that cause that problem in the first place. It is quite literally taking fuel away from the fire. All other alternatives basically reduce to "ignore the problem and hope it goes away on its own".

>>7069044
How do you define what is good then? The only reasonable goal in life is to maximize happiness. Degeneracy is only bad because it involves increasing your own current happiness at the expense of other' happiness and your future happiness.

>>7069155
18 year olds aren't exactly kids. And self-SRS isn't a thing, all this talk of "self-mutilation" is just an appeal to emotion intended to discredit the medical profession.

>>7069761
>Medical transition should only be allowed for adults, because teenagers aren't mentally developed enough to be capable of making such a major decision in their lives.
Yet the decision is being made for them. By nature. An entity with literally zero IQ, and less self-awareness than a bottle of soda. If children are too young to make the right decision, why do you suggest letting the mindless entity of nature make the decision for them?

>>7072432
Literally no one is advocating doing SRS to prepubescent children.
>>
>>7072646
and what if it IS just a phase?

>>7073215
>why do you suggest letting the mindless entity of nature make the decision for them?
kek nigger shut the fuck up

you are literally the most retarded person in this thread
>>
>>7067971
>implying gender roles equate to gender
>>
File: wM4KPDF.jpg (71KB, 500x627px) Image search: [Google]
wM4KPDF.jpg
71KB, 500x627px
>>7073257
>>
>>7072335
>I do find it hilarious when I child asks for botox to be injected into her cheeks for beauty purposes it makes headlines but whenever a child wants to make permanent changes to their body and the parents are willing entirely on the childs will alone then they're hereos.

Because one is a symptom of a disorder, and the other is a treatment.

>hurr, why is it that I'm being a responsible parent if I put my 300lbs child on a calorie deficit, but if I do the same for my normal-sized baby I'm suddenly a monster?
>>
>>7073215
You're pseudo-intellectual.
>>
>>7072646
>because now they're stuck with all these secondary sex characteristics that they can't undo and people will treat them like shit because of it

Like?
>>
>>7073215
>all this talk of "self-mutilation" is just an appeal to emotion

Wanting kids to get sex changes is an appeal to emotions
>>
>>7075784

Jumping in from nowhere here, but skim read the thread.

So I would guess things such as in a male who wants to become a female would entail

>Masculine Jawline
>Prominent Adam's apple
>Masculine Facial features like cheekbones and square head structure(?)
>Broad shoulders
>Male height
>Underdeveloped hip structure to fit on a female form
>Big feet
>And I am unsure just how much of the dominant hair growth on your body HRT actually fixes, so there is that.
>Voice.

Probably more. Though I am by far and wide not an expert at the subject.
>
>>
>>7075798
So your point is kids should gets changes because they WANT to look like a girl and already dress like one? The question pertained to what bullying kids who were pre op.
>>
>>7067254
>kids who get to transition early are shown to have the mental health of cis people growing up
>trannies be lyin' tho
>>
>>7069957
The right leaning "interpretation" is basing itself on outdated and cherry-picked studies.
>>
>>7072232
>dad, I have a tumor in my arm I need a doctor
>son, you're 12, you don't no nuthin' about the world
>>
>>7075830

I was merely making a list of the changes that puberty forces upon you if you do not go through a transition early. The actual debate about whether or not a prepubescent child should get to transition is way above my expertise to actually formulate an opinion on. In a perfect world, those issues would not be a problem because those who are actually transgender would get treatment and those who weren't wouldn't. Then again. In a perfect world, Gender dysphoria wouldn't exist in and off itself. So there is that.

TL:DR I made a list based on the unfortunate side effects of denying early transition. Not an argument as to why they SHOULD get an early transition.
>>
To everyone who is cis: transitioning is not just a choice to pretty yourself up. It is not like getting a tattoo. It is not like getting a piercing or a breast implant for cis women. Being trans feels like your body is disfigured. You feel like a burn victim every day. You feel like your body is mutilated.
>>
>>7075864
Cry harder about your first world non-problem freak
>>
>>7075853
>dad I have a paper cut and need a cast, crutches, and maybe hard antidepressants
>son, you're 12, you don't no nuthin' about the world
>>
>>7075853
A kid probably won't know it's a tumor so what's your point?
>>
>>7066863
>her fucking intro

AGP as fuck
>>
>>7069961
Calm down, Coldsteel!
Better? ;)
>>
>>7075864
im sure it does, and you need serious psychiatric therapy to deal with those feelings.
>>
>>7069326
>>7071761
>>7072115
My parents were fairly liberal up until I came out as bi and then trans. Then it was just a phase because they didn't want to accept their snowflake was a degenerate tranny.

Where the fuck are all these liberal parents who are pumping their kids full of hormones at?
>>
>>7072232
>My child might want to be a lawyer, should I start giving them lawyer specific classes at the age of 12?
You should at least help them learn about being a lawyer. Let them talk with lawyers, see a court case and know whether or not this is what they really want to get involved with
>>
File: ba12afda305deefefbb9d30783d7de1e.jpg (303KB, 775x1030px) Image search: [Google]
ba12afda305deefefbb9d30783d7de1e.jpg
303KB, 775x1030px
>>7066863
I want to swallow her feminine loads.
>>
>>7077236
fucking disgusting. I hate you Caraposter.

I think you are the worst person on this board.
>>
>>7072956

Literally what does that graph mean? What about the E and L? What study is this from?
>>
>>7076018
Third world subhumans get what they deserve.
>>
>>7077283
It's from here:
https://my.mixtape.moe/ihzzvr.pdf

Basically what they found is that the usual sort of neurological differences between people with good spatial abilities (what is normally dichotomized as feminine-masculine) is actually a function the maturation rate (age at onset of tanner stages) rather than just the hormonal influences.
Females on average have better verbal ability and lessened spatial ability because they start puberty 1.5-2 years before boys do.
When only considering groups of people who began puberty late, male-female neurological differences are much smaller than what they are when considering all samples
>>
>>7077236
Don't listen to this person >>7077244

I legitimately enjoy your posts and all the intellectual drivel you bring to this stale board.
I hope you don't stop posting and don't let the haters get you down

And no I am NOT Caraposter, before someone accuses me of that
>>
>>7078115
Literally all bullshit. When I get in office I'm gonna cut funding to all this horse manure
>>
>>7078115
>Females on average have better verbal ability and lessened spatial ability because they start puberty 1.5-2 years before boys do.

In common language, it turns you into an hyperautist on female hormones?
>>
>>7078133
>in common language
>hyperautist
nice
>>
>>7078133
I don't know what that means

The study is showing that it's specifically NOT about male/female hormones, it's maturation rate (onset of puberty). Going through puberty early will lend you to better verbal skills but lesser spatial ones.
>>
>>7078123
>And no I am NOT Caraposter, before someone accuses me of that

sure sounds carapost, caraposter
>>
>>7066863
She's seems to ignore (at least based on what she says) that there's a process involving psychologists, shrinks and endos behind the decision of putting a child on blockers. Perhaps she knows about this process, but she clearly isn't aware of how overly cautious they are when dealing with this cases in particular because those teams are perfectly aware of how potentially devastating it might to put an undecided child through that process.
I wouldn't have a problem with her ignorance, but it certainly bugs me that she's trans and some people will just think "if she say so then she's probably right and well informed".
>>
>>7067915
Go back to Vox and Buzzfeed, fag.
:^)
>>
>>7067915
Thanks for putting LGBT people on idealogical reservations.
>>
>murrikan "politics"
This thread was born dead.
>>
>>7078341
nice contribution
>>
>>7078132
You could at least provide an argument or something for why it's wrong

http://psycnet.apa.org/journals/dev/13/1/29/
>>
File: tumblr_nvdwkzHowS1uh8r5jo1_400.jpg (27KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvdwkzHowS1uh8r5jo1_400.jpg
27KB, 360x480px
>>7066863
despite being fully passable, blaire has the mind of a bitter hon

>>7066873
>Blaire is proof positive as to why anyone after eighteen should be barred access to HRT.

this is borderline fascist

caraposter needs psychiatric hospitalization before it's too late
>>
File: IMAGE.jpg (497KB, 488x1718px) Image search: [Google]
IMAGE.jpg
497KB, 488x1718px
>>7078224
This

She's literally just pandering to her audience and it's working wonderfully

No mention of how the criteria for children is different to account for all sorts of other factors
http://www.ifge.org/302.6_Gender_Identity_Disorder_in_Children

And when people cite that most children who go to gender clinics end up remitting from their preferred identity, it's specifically because there is so much screening
>>
>>7066863
She needs a better lipstick.
>>
>>7078209

Exactly. Girls have better verbal skills, while autists are excellent at spacial skills.
>>
>>7066863
>lets just let kids take hormones that will alter almost every system in their body, possibly irreversibly too, it's not like drugs are dangerous anyway

Seriously if you think children should be given the choice to fuck around with hormones you should see a therapist or promptly kill yourself
>>
File: cara198.jpg (86KB, 750x897px) Image search: [Google]
cara198.jpg
86KB, 750x897px
>>7079219
Read the thread you illiterate retard, are you simple?

>>7078494
Name the ways that this authoritarian or fascist. Go ahead.
>>
>>7072956
Why are you so confident that delaying a process which essentially affects every process within your body can have no long-term affects? There are so many conditions that can be linked to hormonal imbalances and problems that arise during puberty. There's even evidence to suggest delayed puberty can lead to conditions like osteoporosis. Sure there may not yet be much evidence to suggest puberty blockers are harmful, but how much data do you think we have for that?
Bottom line is there isn't a SINGLE drug that doesn't cause side effects or isn't potentially dangerous and we shouldn't have such a laid back attitude towards them or any drugs, especially when we are giving them to children.
>>
>>7079250
>can have no long-term affects?

Where did I say that? It obviously does have long term effects which was the point on my post

>delaying puberty is dangerous
Not enough to not attempt it for the time being
>>
>>7079256
the time it takes for the dysphoria to finally be diagnosed or for it to be determined that the child isn't transgender is long enough for damage to be done and lead to "long-term" affects. Even short term use of drugs like these could potentially cause future problems. And again you say it's not dangerous enough for the time being, how can you be so sure? How long do you think someone can be on these drugs without it causing problems?
>>
>>7079303
>is long enough for damage to be done and lead to "long-term" affects.
I don't necessarily know if it's damage, but it will DEFINITELY HAVE LONG TERM EFFECTS THAT'S WHAT MY POST WAS INITIALLY ABOUT

>it's not dangerous enough for the time being, how can you be so sure?
Because we don't have enough evidence and we won't until we actually have a few of these trans kids go through blocking puberty for a few years. We need to give a few of them the opportunity to fuck up their life for the sake of science

>How long do you think someone can be on these drugs without it causing problems?
Honestly a fair bit. I don't see any particular reason having a later puberty is problematic and in all of the usage of puberty suppressants (a few decades of treating precarious puberty in girls) so far, it doesn't cause any significant problems after it's stopped.
>>
>>7077578
This. Fuck American trannies
>>
Mentally ill Tumblr thread full of people that unironically think there are more than two genders

Mods

Mods
>>
>>7077244
You shouldn't be on this board if you don't hate caraposter. Just the fact that he posts his disfigured face in every post shows what a horrible twat he is.
>>
>>7066863
gay
>>
>>7066863
She's an alt-right attention whore. I'm not surprised she speaks out against trans rights in the least. I'm only surprised she hasn't lynched herself yet to save her "fans" the trouble.
>>
>>7081622
>trans rights
>It's ok to pump kids with hormones
>>
>>7081622
>everyone I disagree is alt-right
What a fucking joke
>>
Blaire is disconnected internalized transphobe if ever there was.

I hope she's proud of all the pain and suffering she's contributing to by holding the opinion she has.
>>
File: 1476582315376.gif (371KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1476582315376.gif
371KB, 500x375px
>>7066863
We make laws against minors having sex with majors, because we believe minors don't have enough wisdom to reasonably consent . Same thing for minors that think they're a different gender . They don't have enough wisdom for one to reasonably assume they should transition . Minors are at a stage in their life where there overall self is very tumultuous.
>>
My stance is that if society wants to make it impossible for gender dysphoric children to be put on blockers then they should be obligated to fund whatever transition related medical procedures adult trans people need to live comfortably. It's only fair since they deliberately chose to delay treatment until adulthood because they really wanted to be sure it was legitimate dysphoria.

If it's child abuse to put kids on blockers then what do you people propose for the children that actually turn out trans and wind up with all sorts of mental problems because they were forced to go through an irreversible physical process they did not consent to or agree with later in life? It's pretty much what everyone here is worried about when it comes to the supposed 80% of gender variant kids that later desist upon puberty.

>inb4 hurrdurr ur entitled

If a cis kid got put on hormones and later regretted it you'd bet your ass they'd get more sympathy than an actually trans person that got wrecked by their natural puberty and ended up worse off because of it.
>>
>>7083169
Yet we think minors are mature enough to "consent" to natural puberty, a process just as drastic as gender transition.
>>
>>7081770
blockers, not hormones. And we don't "pump people full of them", that's just a meme argument used by anti-trans shills.
>>
>>7083169
That's why there's a ton of screening, and years of regular psych visits to determine if the child is trans or not.

The child doesn't decide it.

Retard.
>>
>>7083086

Please tell me you're being ironic.
>>
>>7083169

Consenting to sex is completely different. There aren't creepy old men with glasses and moustaches trawling the internet for young boys to groom into feminisation.
Adults don't get anything out of forcing a child to transition. It's just a medical issue, like any other medical treatment that has potential consequences. The decision to undergo it is very serious and shouldn't be taken lightly, and for many kids transitioning a little later shouldn't be the end of the world, but that doesn't mean early transition should be all out unavailable.
>>
File: image.png (56KB, 491x585px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
56KB, 491x585px
>>7083376
...wow
>>
>>7083492

Not that anon, and yeah it's phrased pretty extremely. But the point is, if you take a trans kid and force them to go through natural puberty, how is that any different from forcing a cis kid to go on hormones? The consequences to the kid are the same, they're stuck with the permanent effects of the respective hormones and now have to try and undo/live with that damage.

Yes, obviously you can't 100% guarantee that any given kid is really trans, but that's why caution is exercised.
>>
>>7083449
>Consenting to sex is completely different. There aren't creepy old men with glasses and moustaches trawling the internet for young boys to groom into feminisation.
>Adults don't get anything out of forcing a child to transition.
Literally all of that is fucking wrong.
I mean it's so wrong it seems like you're saying the exact opposite of what happens just to cover up the fact that this is what happens.
>>
>>7083583
Repeatedly saying they're wrong does not constitute an argument.
>>
>>7083583

Obviously there's an issue these days of attention whore parents wanting a tranny child, but there are still plenty of genuine trans kids, and the former breed of crazy parents are still vastly outnumbered by parents who are just chill or vehemently against it.
There also exist parents who poison their children for attention, that doesn't mean we have to threaten those related medical treatments.

If pedophiles didn't exist, pedophilia wouldn't exist. If trannywhore parents didn't exist, trans kids would still exist. And, y'know, having sex with a kid is never appropriate treatment for any medical condition. Very different things.
>>
>>7066863
>>7066900
>>7066910
>>7069665
>implying that children can be trans and are able to make decisions that will affect the very foundations of their future personality even if they are.

when i was a kid, my thoughts started at "do i have weetabix or shreddies for my fuckin' breakfast" and ended at "welp, gotta go do my homework". i wanted to be the first woman on mars, and an archaeologist, and a genetic engineer.

it should be noted that i'm not a woman or transgender (that word makes no sense itself, surely it's trans-sex, or transsexual, because your gender doesn't change, your sex does), and in fact possess a penis...
>>
>>7083376
jesus fucking christ are you actually retarded?
if puberty were a new drug, then no, they wouldn't be mature enough, but natural maturation into a young adult of the sex of your chomosomes isn't dangerous unless you're gender dysphoric, which, as a mental illness, is difficult to track down
>>
>>7087725
>your gender doesn't change, your sex does

Neither changes, your phenotype is adjusted to a small extent and sometimes there's also a change of social identity. Both sex and gender are biologically determined and do not change
>>
>>7087725
>my opinion on something that I haven't experienced and only know about through internet forums is as valid as a medical professional's knowledge
>>
>>7087725
>because your gender doesn't change, your sex does

Transgender refers to the fact that your birth identity is innately different from your birth sex, it's not a reference to transitioning.
>>
nobody is going to know they're trans until puberty when they get a sudden influx of hormones and have a reaction (dysphoria) to them and changes in their body changes.

liking pink and wearing dresses does not mean you're a girl you trans* genderqueer non-binary non-gender pansexual snowflake fuckers.
>>
>>7082591
She is an advocate the alt-right though. That is the only reason she's gained popularity. Why are you allergic to facts?
>>
>>7066863
>trans children
don't exist
>>
>>7087743
If they show signs of gender dysphoria, blocking natural puberty is the safest option. They're likely to turn out trans, and if they don't, they still have the option of continuing with natural puberty later.

>>7088374
[citation needed]
And no, peaktrans.blogspot.com doesn't count.
>>
>>7088604
>They're likely to turn out trans
Not true, puberty blockers are probably the best option still though.
>>
>>7088309
because no one has genital dysphoria right?
>>
>>7088309
I knew I wanted to be one of the girls by age 5, and it only intensified as I got older. Puberty didn't cause it at all, it merely made me feel worse about it not being possible.
>>
he*
>>
>>7088309

I agree that we can't generally rely on a pre-pubescent kid's self-assessment, but people who grow up to be confirmed trans can absolutely show symptoms pre-puberty. Hormones aren't the only differences between the sexes.
The fact that dysphoria worsens with puberty and becomes more recognisable and describable as the sufferer matures doesn't mean that that's where it starts.

(But pretty moot point since pre-pubescent kids aren't given hormones anyway, since there are no birth-sex hormones to counter).
>>
>>7066863
Sure, someone might fuck up their body if they do HRT at a young age and regret it later on. But if the person is truly trans, they risk fucking up their body by not transitioning. It's pointless to keep people at a young age from transitioning because they risk consequences weather they do it or not. If they regret it and ruin their body, they gotta suck it up and know it's because of a choice they made.
>>
How do you feel about Blaire's certified cocksucker, shoe0nhead?
>>
File: wnIaRyJ.gif (133KB, 311x366px) Image search: [Google]
wnIaRyJ.gif
133KB, 311x366px
>>
>>7099373

Shoe's awesome and a total sweetheart.
>>
File: IMG_1656.jpg (72KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1656.jpg
72KB, 1920x1080px
>>7066873
>Anyone after 18 should be barred access to HRT
>>
>>7100599
Anyone who watches anime should be banned access to HRT too.
>>
>>7066893
She looks like the guy from Blood on the Dance Floor.
>>
File: 1477179323699.png (253KB, 679x750px) Image search: [Google]
1477179323699.png
253KB, 679x750px
Stay the fuck away from Children you freaks
>>
File: 1476725469114.jpg (33KB, 708x459px) Image search: [Google]
1476725469114.jpg
33KB, 708x459px
>>7066863
>Being sterile is worse than having dysphoria
fffuuuuccckkk oooofff
>>
>>7100835
No one should be banned access to HRT
>>
>>7076018
It's absurd to say transsexuality is a first world problem

Most trans women are Asian or Latin American
Thread posts: 179
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.