[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gay >every guy I meet is a complete slut or has serious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 256.png (23KB, 489x423px) Image search: [Google]
256.png
23KB, 489x423px
>gay
>every guy I meet is a complete slut or has serious psychological problems
has anyone ever met someone who was just normal and you both could chill together? the more I keep meeting gay dudes, the more it seems this is impossible. they're so promiscuous it saddens me.
>>
It happens, I bet you're only 19. Give it time.
Also, are you american?
>>
>>7066874
nah I'm 26. yes I'm American and the more I got to experience the 'community' the more I saw how decadent it can get.

is it better outside of America?
>>
>>7066889
I'm not sure, but americans seem to be more shallow, less patient, easier... Best of luck, though. It may take time, but if you frequent nice places and people, you'll meet someone.
>>
>>7066849
What state?
>>
>>7066889
Firstly, I'm sorry young man.

50s, gay and married here.

Even back when I was younger (Lived all over Europe, then the US) it was the same way. Differently so, but it is unfortunate.

The stereotype and the culture blend together so much that men seem like the ideal is to be shallow, a bit (or more) possessive, and fitting directly into some sort of "type" of gay man. Unfortunately those "types" aren't often very good. Promiscuity is a huge issue as well, and seems to also be part of that trend of "ways to be" for a gay man, along with "the voice" and all that other... stuff.

Married now, but for the longest time I experienced this. As a rather bookish fellow I've had my heart broken more times than I can count for not much more than a lay. The community, sadly, isn't a very good place.

There's a lot of abuse, a lot of bad things going on, a lot of emotional turmoil in these young men from life in general and from dealing with other people looking for control, or a good time, or an escape or anything else.

I wish I had some advice for you aside from "Be safe" but that's all that I can offer. I sympathise. So many young men seem indoctrinated by this ideal that is frankly very dangerous and very negative.

I really do wish you the best of luck. You sound like a nice person who just wants to have a nice life and a nice lad to spend it with. I hope you find that some day soon.
>>
>>7066849
I'm bi but I generally completely avoid gay guys because of this. It's easier to just stick with women than to deal with the whoring, drama, and STDs that are so prevalent in the LGBT community.
>>
>>7067079
>So many young men seem indoctrinated by this ideal that is frankly very dangerous and very negative.
Could you elaborate on that? Do you mean the ideal of "ways to be" for a gay man?

I never really fit into that whole crowd and after going to quite a few gay clubs I experienced how dangerous/disturbing they can be. Also heard of many guys simply lying or cheating, then giving their partner an STD in the process, which terrifies me.

Thanks for the support. I basically gave up going out and actively looking because of how many people I met who had serious fucked up issues in their head.
>>
File: tumblr_lzewl96Fkd1qz56v2o1_500.jpg (157KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lzewl96Fkd1qz56v2o1_500.jpg
157KB, 500x667px
>>7067133
Yes, precisely. That it's fashionable and en vogue to be shallow, promiscuous, catty, frenetic and obsessive... All gay men are not like this but in my experience this very fake persona that seems to be on trend as of right now. Even without these traits, the idea of so much dangerous promiscuity is rampant. Enjoying sex, even safe promiscuity isn't the issue it's that sometimes appears to be all that there is. There's just a very.. unsettling undercurrent in the gay community, especially with younger men, that frankly worries me.

I have a son, and if he were to tell me that he is gay, I would warn him thoroughly. I don't feel that the community is a safe place and I don't have very conservative views or anything of that nature at all.

I understand what you mean-- That is a terrifying notion. I've dealt with some honestly power hungry, dangerous or simply emotionally unstable and abusive men as a younger man. Now that I am an older man, when approached by younger men I immediately get this sense of it going straight to sex, straight to having an "older man" or someone to "take care of them" even when I make it clear that I am happily married and very, very uninterested.

I feel like there's a lack of morals in the community. Everyone is out to "get theirs" and that leaves a lot of room for people to get hurt, and have their lives ruined in various ways because of it.

Of course.. I understand. It was only by chance that I met my husband. Had I not, I know that I would still be alone. You're young, and you use the computer and have access to more people than I did when I was your age. I hope it works out for you.

Honestly, I've been with my husband for.. about 7 years now, so I met him rather late! He's a bit younger than I am, and came out of a prior abusive relationship with another man. It's taken work but we are terribly, terribly happy and he's a wonderful person. We are very settled. There's hope out there no matter who you choose to be with.
>>
>>7067179
Thanks, I appreciate the advice and honest viewpoint.
>>
>>7067179
Wow, what a experienced man :P, thx for the advide

Could I maybe know where you met your husband?, personally I don't know where to look after a decent BF ^^
>>
File: tumblr_leuh6pfoQN1qemcgmo1_500.jpg (79KB, 500x346px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_leuh6pfoQN1qemcgmo1_500.jpg
79KB, 500x346px
>>7067198
Of course. Again, best of luck.

>>7067209
Hope it helps.

I met him at a mutual friend's flat. I suppose it was a get together. He wasn't feeling well and I tended to him. We started to see each other as friends, and then a few months later he told me that he fancied me and I fancied him too.

You know, it's difficult. I'm sure that online is a good option but if you have any interests perhaps you can start there? I used to work in a museum (I love art and antiques) and met a few men formerly there. That sort of thing.

Concerts, art websites, music websites.. whatever you like, you may meet someone. It can be hard to tell if they are gay/bisexual however.

Good luck.
>>
>>7067291
I'm not a ,,online" guy- but thanks for the advice :)
>>
>>7066889
It's pretty decadent. I found a bf recently who is interested in a committed relationship. We have been changing for the better. I just wish he wasn't all about gay culture and events.

Don't give up.
>>
>>7066849
I have the same problem. Most gay guys are usually only about sex, or obsessed with it. Most of them are strictly subs/bottoms and want to act adorable and slutty which is not cute to me. But there's also the guys that are extremely dominant and want human pets to fuck around with.

I just want a normal gay guy. Where there's no set rule about who's top or bottom. Who enjoys things in life other than sex and drugs.
>>
>>7066849
i never have became a dude like that put i wish i find someone 2 chill and something other
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.