[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Gay friend crushes on me all of high school >Tries to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5815.jpg (30KB, 1024x578px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5815.jpg
30KB, 1024x578px
>Gay friend crushes on me all of high school
>Tries to buy speedo pics from me (i'm a swimmer)
>Asks GF what sex with me was like
>Goes to different college from me
>I'm transferring to that college next semester, 99% chance i'll room with him
Am i gonna get raped
>>
Sit down with him and make it 100% clear you aren't interested in him and that he's making you uncomfortable and scared to room with him. If he refuses to stop then find someone else to room with.
>>
Nahh, he just wants to suck your dick and get fucked in the ass. Your butthole is completely save.
>>
>>7066608
Why should he be scared and uncomfortable around his friend? If his friend was a girl OP wasn't attractive too then you people would be singing another tune. Stop making it sound like gay guys rape their friends, anon.

My straight friend can make all the gay jokes on my expense, like "i'll fuck u in the ass", "i'll rape u in the ass gayboi" etc but if I even dare to say things like grindr he gets all mad and says things like "I'm not gonna play with you(video games online) if you're gonna talk about faggot shit".

Straight people really like to act all progressive and friendly, but deep within they all hate us and think we're all creeps.
>>
>>7066608
This, but let him cuddle up to you to thoroughly break his heart to pieces.
>>
>>7066626
OP here.

I'm not scared of him per-say, but he's done a lot of shady shit over the years. Taken pics of my ass without my permission, """accidentally""" grabbed my crotch, etc. The incidents are few enough that we're still friends, but if we're living together i don't know if the incidents would increase in severity

And yes i've told him to stop and all that, even sat him down and talked about it, he just says it's "his sense of humor"
>>
>free blowjobs
>scared of a little assrape
pathetic.

Also I bet you're some disgusting cishet complaining about non issues.
>>
>>7066636
>break his heart to pieces.
Why would he be heartbroken? I genuinely don't understand love, sure I'm sexually attracted to my friend, but it's just lust.

I'm pretty sure if he'd let me suck his cock and then go be with his girlfriend I would be ok with that and not feel "heartbroken" whatever that means.

I literally don't understand "love" or crushes. Maybe that's because I have mild autism, who knows.

So shouldn't I be safe from feeling "heartbroken" since i don't even understand crushes beyond lust.
>>
>>7066626
Doesn't matter whether you're gay or straight, cute or ugly, if someone isn't interested in you and you do shit like that it can make them feel uncomfortable. It's one thing to make jokes about fucking your friends, it's another to be serious about wanting to do so when they don't feel the same way. I'm sorry your friendship is that way, I know back before I realized I was bi I made fun of my gay friends a lot, once in a while I went too far and upset them but I never meant to.
>>
>>7066636
this is a good way to make chaotic neutral pieces of shit like me.

there's no good way around it gay crushes break people.
>>
>>7066653
Well, it's just gotta come down to what you're comfortable with. If he refuses to stop doing something that makes you uncomfortable that's not right for a friendship. If you value his friendship more than you hate what he does then you just have to deal with it I guess, but if he goes so far I wouldn't feel bad just cutting him out of your life. Your "sense of humor" stops being an acceptable excuse when you're the only one laughing.
>>
>>7066675
*goes too far
I agree that what he does now isn't worth breaking a friendship over, but if it gets much worse it might be.
>>
>>7066661
Friendship with cuddling but not fucking is literally the same as dating an ace. That's why.
>>
>>7066636
>>7066603
You can always leave him assbroken instead of heartbroken, then you say "no homo" and he won't talk to you anymore. If he cries in the shower after this, he is actually gay.

T. Biscum.
>>
>>7066603
>Am i gonna get raped
I would not get drunk ever at that college if I were you, put it that way
>>
Prepare that tite straight butthole of yours OP
>>
>>7066653
Well, you're clearly not being clear enough about it.

First off, there's no "accidentally" anything there. So that's how you should treat it. Either it's unacceptable and you should respond severely, or it's sort of acceptable and you'd behave as you seem to imply you have, which only invites him doing it more and more.

I understand that, as a straight man, you're probably not used to having people advance on you like this, but it's very important that you are very clear about your intentions.

He'll probably not rape you, but he'll get increasingly braver thanks to your non confrontational behavior until he'll do something that will make you extra mad and then you'll blow up at him and you'll stop being friends.
>>
>>7066653
>per-say
>>
>>7066603
You legit posted this same thread a few weeks ago.
Fuck off.
>>
File: 1444566227455s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1444566227455s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>7066603
Bend him over and fuck his ass to ensure your male dominance.
>>
>>7066603
Beat his ass if he tries anything.

Simple.
>>
File: Anti_d18828_774278.jpg (75KB, 780x469px) Image search: [Google]
Anti_d18828_774278.jpg
75KB, 780x469px
Just get yourself pic related
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.