[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do so many lesbains love Lana del Rey? Like, well her lyrics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: lanadelrey.jpg (205KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
lanadelrey.jpg
205KB, 1680x1050px
Why do so many lesbains love Lana del Rey? Like, well her lyrics are basically about men.
>>
>>7065938
I thought it was mostly gays who loved her
>>
>>7065967
this
>>
>>7065967

Same. What is OP talking about?
>>
>>7065938
Have you been talking to "lesbians" online? Those are deeply confused trannies or deeply confused gay men.
>>
>>7066171
>>7066112
>>7065967
What I could notice in online communities about her (facebook) is that most fans are girls and at least bicurious. The girls I've met who like it are also lesbians or again bicurious. But yea she really have a lot of gay fans as lesbians. Watching live videos you can see that the audience is mostly girls also.
>>
I'm a lesbian and I love her. She sings about men but the feelings are still the same. Mostly I like the dreamy, wistful, Bohemian feel of her music and her elegant beauty. She is too beautiful for this world.
>>
You listen to Lana Del Rey for the aesthetic, not to really relate to it.
>>
>>7065938
I don't know OP. She's not my type, physically speaking, nor is her music my jam either.

>>7065967
>>7066001
>>7066112
>>7066171
All of my lesbian friends IRL are obsessed with her.
>>
>>7066471
>Mostly I like the dreamy, wistful, Bohemian feel of her music and her elegant beauty
Am tranny, but this
>>
File: lana del rey.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
lana del rey.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
>>7065938
she's relaxing
>>
>>7065938
>"you like your girls insane"
>omg this song describes me
that's what kicks off the obsession
>>
Yes Lana del rey lyrics are blatantly hetero. But her themes and aethestics are romantic af, it feels so much gayer than those inclusive music out there. She mostly sing about one topic but there noone out there do it like her desu

I'm always dreaming of cuddling with my future bf and having crazy gay sex while listening to her songs.
>>
File: lana-del-rey.jpg (79KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lana-del-rey.jpg
79KB, 1920x1080px
>>7067523
also she a major qt
even a faggot like me want to cuddle her
>>
>>7067523
One thing I want to do is to get high and listen her music. It must be awesome.
And yes she is a qt, totally my type.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.