[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is wrong with me /lgbt/, I started cumming where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: image.gif (2MB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 600x337px
Title is misleading, but still applicable.

> Be me, healthy 20 y.o gay
> live with two straight guys,
> first is ugly as shit so he isn't a part of this story
> second we'll call Tommy, Tommy is 6'1", slightly muscular but without much definition
> think of a skinny guy that isn't scrawny but isn't toned either

> Tommy has his own bathroom, while Uggo and I share another
> Which means I never get to see him naked and its fueling a lot of sexual frustration not getting to see my one attractive roommate's body/what nots

> be last night
> alcohol was ingested with a few friends who came over while Tommy was at work (night shift)
> friends leave earlyish, I have to stay because of work in the morning (smart)
> notice Tommy's door is unlocked,
>Uggo had texted me saying he'll be passed out at said friend's place because they kept drinking

> don't know what comes over me, I go straight into his room and drunkenly grab a pair of boxers off the top of his hamper
> damp, which grosses me out for a second before I smell cum
> lay down on his bed with my shorts around my ankles, jacking off like my life depended on it
> never been so erect in my life, the drunkedness, guilt, and fear of getting caught was so fucking powerful
> blow a huge load after 5 minutes of frantic fapping while sniffing boxers
> cum gets on his bed
> lose mind and somehow manage to make it not obvious
> clean up any remaining evidence and go to bed in my own room

> wake up with dried cum on chest, realize what I did, and I was disgusted wih myself

Worst part is I know he sleeps on one side of the bed (obvious signs when I went in there) so he has definitely slept all morning in my residual sweat and cum

What the fuck is wrong with me? I swear I don't do degenerate shit like that
>>
>>7065808
Be my roommate please
>>
File: image.jpg (124KB, 960x835px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 960x835px
>>7065808
Degeneracy incarnate
>>
>>7065808
I did this at a school trip in 8th grade. Sniff a friend's boxers and masturbate.

I came on myself and then cleaned it up, though, because I'm no degenerate like you :^)
>>
>>7065808
Next time cum all over him while he is not noticing anything. Feels good man
>>
>>7065808
Read this and feel bad about his:
>your roommate does the exact same
>he's actually bi
>mystery of your used underwears disappearing solved, he jacks it in them
>you do this back and forth without knowing what each one of you do
>instead of fucking
For the last bit, there's nothing wrong with being a muscslut, sweaty cloths are fun
>>
>>7065808
This sounds amazing

I consider myself straight but once in awhile I hay gay fantasies and this is one of them for me
guys look gross but if i had a horny guy roommate who groped me etc, it would be 10/10
>>
File: Aloise.jpg (30KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Aloise.jpg
30KB, 300x300px
>>7065808
You sound like a sack of shit. As a 6'2" in shape guy, I'd just like to let you know that you are the reason most of us avoid gays. You're fucking gross bro, and mentally fucked. You'll die alone.
>>
File: image.gif (236KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
236KB, 500x500px
>>7069787
Yeah, probably.

Still do better than the trannies tho
>>
>>7069769
No no, I'm saying I stripped and started beating off on my roommate's bed, ergo he's sleeping in whatever ass/dick sweat and cum I left behind

Which is why I feel bad, but I think it's kinda funny
>>
>>7071203
Yeah it'd be perfect if you were a cute femboy who kept cumming on my sheets
and every night I slept with the smell of cum but couldnt figure it out
we'd become better friends and sexual tension would be so fun
>>
>>7069787

Agreed.
>>
>>7065808
Far, far worse shit has happened in the history of humanity. You're fine. Making this a regular habit probably isn't going to be healthy for your psyche or your relationship with him... but sniffing underwear is a fetish, he's attractive... whatever. If you smelled cum in his underwear, chances are he's cum in a lot more places. And the bed is the dirtiest place in the house... all those dead skin cells, microbes, bacteria and whatnot. Your jizz/sweat is the last thing one should worry about. Sweat may've actually killed some bacteria with it's salt content... but I digress.

How many straight dudes do you think have snuck into women's bedrooms and done the exact same shit? Some even to their own family members. Gross, yes. Human nature, also yes. Don't guilt yourself over urges. Your inhibitions were lowered due to intoxication so it's understandable that you gave in...

Just... try not to do it again. And if you feel overtly guilty about it, make it up to him karmically. Offer to wash his sheets or something.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.