[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me, ftm >only attracted to cis men so I identify as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

>be me, ftm
>only attracted to cis men so I identify as gay
>someone asked me why I only like cis guys
>"i like dick, what's the problem?"
>they still didn't seem to understand, probably because in the age of "pansexuality" genitals don't /shouldn't matter when it comes to finding a partner
>it matters to me
>it matters to a lot of people in the LGBT community for Christ sake

Anyone else been in this situation? How did you respond?
>>
>>7065783
Yeah, it's the same way for me. I was in therapy the other day and we were talking about dating and how I said that nobody would ever love me or want me etc, etc. Then she brought up dating another ftm, to which I said the idea of was gross to me and that I was gay, not straight or bi. So why the hell would I want to be with someone that didn't have a penis.

Overall, it seems most people don't get that genitals do matter to anyone who isn't a bisexual.
>>
Haven't been given shit for only liking dick yet, but my best friend who's also a gay ftm will occasionally get people trying to stir shit over it. He just laughs at them for being fucktards.
>>
>>7065783
>be me, ftm
>only attracted to girls, thus straight
>equally into trans and cis girls after controlling for passability because girls in general are cute and the dick doesn't matter as much given dysphoria makes sex impossible for me
>crippling dysphoria about the idea of dating a bi girl because it inherently implies I'm not a real man
>"haha anon why are you so UPTIGHT about the fear a STRAIGHT girl who only likes MEN will never love you? why are you so WORRIED that a BISEXUAL who likes you for your TITS and DISFIGURED GENITALS and BROKEN BODY doesn't see you as a man? :^)"
>>
>>7065783
Why not just kill yourself, did you know most cis gay guys think kek that too... You're a picky dickless manlet.
>>
>>7065813
I'm bisexual and genitals matter to me

I'm only attracted to the outward appearance of a woman, mostly dat ass

but I'm attracted to penises in terms of genitals - just because I am bisexual doesn't mean I don't have preferences
>>
>>7065783
Say you're a dick fetishist, because that's what you are. You don't care about their overall appearance as much as you care about your specific fetish. It's not much different than saying you only date tall guys or muscular guys or guys with long hair.
>>
>>7066041
so straight men are "Vagina fetishists"?

jesus christ..
>>
>>7065862
I think, being mtf, that if someone who showed me any affection told me they were ftm they would be man enough for me, and only a man.
It's partly a matter of respect and respect is essential to me (and probably others) in a relationship.
So what I mean is; someone who's bi like me will likely see you as a man; to think of you as a sort of "in-between niche filler" would be too disrespectful towards someone I care about.

...I really want a trans bf/gf now... I need someone to share feels with.
>>
>>7065783
I feel so sorry for you, lmao
Gay cis dudes won't sleep with you because you don't and never will have a dick (unless you lie to them, which doesn't seem past you lol), bisexual dudes want your pussy, and straight dudes obviously only want pussy

Who u gonna fuck? The gay guy that wants to experiment with vagina?
>>
>>7065813
>Then she brought up dating another ftm, to which I said the idea of was gross to me and that I was gay, not straight or bi.

>"i'm ftm"
>"but dating a ftm makes me straight"
maybe this is why you think you'll die alone, retard
>>
>>7066087
Some, but most of them them are actually breast fetishists.

Why do you think so many straight men like trannies and come on here asking if it makes them gay?
>>
>>7065783
>>7065813
>>7065833

Did I enter a surreal universe or are these troll responses?
>>
>>7066190
Probably just caraposter trying out a new persona
>>
File: tumblr_o7k6l4ewWg1umqpg9o1_1280.jpg (131KB, 958x912px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7k6l4ewWg1umqpg9o1_1280.jpg
131KB, 958x912px
>>7066169
I'm an ass fetishist, though
>>
OP I think you sound kind of bigoted but I am a cis bi man and pussy feels fucking great so I'd still fuck you.

>>7065783
>>
>>7065783
I a bi who's pretty much gay and my only preference for an ftm is be able to dom me. Yes you are able to dom a guy if you have a vag.
>>
>>7066153
Lol, no. More like because I plan on killing myself after my next birthday and I have no intentions of finding someone between now and then.
>>
File: zsHtzeA.jpg (149KB, 773x576px) Image search: [Google]
zsHtzeA.jpg
149KB, 773x576px
>>7068270
if your therapist knew this you'd be in a psychiatric facility right now
>>
>>7068743
Eh. My therapist knows I want to off myself, I just don't think she gets that I mean it. And it's not like I wouldn't lie to get out. Who wants to be in a loony bin?
>>
>>7068760
you think of ftm's as girls, you should probably bring that up too
>>
>>7065783
AAP CONFIRMED
>>
>>7068777
They have a female anatomy. I'm not entirely wrong. And the majority of them just act like whiny girls anyway.
>>
>>7068794
including you
>>
>>7068807
In my opinion at least I feel there's a difference between being a whiny little girl and being a general cunt. I'm the second one. And the female anatomy thing is true. Hence why I plan on just offing myself so I'm not just some gross transsexual.
>>
>>7068828
>whiny little girl and being a general cunt. I'm the second one
it shows
>>
>>7068848
Okay, your point is? So I'm an asshole. And?
>>
>>7068859
maybe this is why you want to kill yourself lol chill
>>
>>7068859
I'd drop you off in the middle of iraq.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.