[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I found out I am allergic to spiro, and Cyproterone acetate makes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 20151228_191522.jpg (32KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
20151228_191522.jpg
32KB, 225x350px
I found out I am allergic to spiro, and Cyproterone acetate makes me highly depressed. I bought these online, and honestly just thinking of ending the whole ordeal, but I want to try something else. What else can I try for a T blocker?
>>
>>7064286
I don't care about my dick if a drug has it fall off. I consider that a positive.
>>
Bicalutamide.
>>
cut ur balls off
>>
>cyproterone acetate makes me highly depressed

That's because of the lack of testosterone. You're not a girl or even a transgirl, you're a confused fetishistic cis male who's body craves testosterone and you need to accept that
>>
>>7064782
I have below minimum recommended test and I never felt depressed
nice meme lad
>>
>>7064283
Stick with the Cyproterone for now and tough it out until you get surgery. You are only going to feel worse if you masculinize any further.
>>
>>7064283
take a vitamin b12 supplement and you're fine.
>>
>>7064802
You just proved their point. Your test is already low and you just completely depleted it.
>>
>>7064283
bica, lupron as alternatives
dont forget estro and vitamins as mentioned, read up on drugs you take!
you better check hrt gen
>>
>>7064935
>op
>>
>>7064672
This
>>
>>7064782
Nah, its a common side effect of cypro. Often taking vitamin B12 supplements helps with this. If what you were saying was correct, then similar effects would be observed with Spiro.
>>
>>7065394
and there are similar effects
>>
>>7065410
"some clinical trials say there might be risk of depression" vs a known side effect caused by vitamin b12 deficiency are NOT the same thing. Cypro causes depression in trans people around 1/4th of the time, and then this goes away always when they get an orchi/SRS.
>>
>>7065410
To further strengthen my point, cypro causes depression in cis women as well, at the same rate as cis men.
>>
>>7064672
This. Just make sure to refill your sack with something. Your male genitals are the only reason why a chaser would be with you and without them you'll die with nothing but your webcomics. I suggest cat bells
>>
>>7065410
I felt amazing on spiro with no Testosterone and no sex drive, but after a month
I got some swelling and realized I'm allergic to an ingredient in it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.