[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wants qt trans gf >hear every single one is insane >try

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: skdfjldsfjdlskj.jpg (21KB, 600x630px) Image search: [Google]
skdfjldsfjdlskj.jpg
21KB, 600x630px
>wants qt trans gf
>hear every single one is insane
>try to talk to some anyway
>every one I've met acts mental

Is this just the way it is?

I've also heard they're way more likely to have STD's in general, which makes me sad I'll never just have a qt trans gf I can cuddle and play vidya with.
>>
>>7062672
>wants qt trans gf

there's your first mistake

passing, stealth, and sane transwomen don't label themselves publicly/openly trans

it's just social suicide

There is no way to find a "good" trans gf unless by chance
>>
>>7062672

You have better chances if you find an unpassable girl if you want a trans waifu, because all the girls that are both passable + attractive and waifu material get snatched up. The passable girls that stay single are that way for a reason.

Also, stay away from BPD trannies. They probably account entirely for the crazy ones with STDs.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (64KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
64KB, 1440x1080px
Iktf. But most of the time its because they're in a relationship already or not into me.
>tfw trans girls reject you just as much as cis girls

What is wrong with me?
>>
>>7062704
You express your preference for the cock that they (generally speaking) want to get rid of.
>>
dumb frogposters
>>
File: 1472425630001.jpg (165KB, 650x975px) Image search: [Google]
1472425630001.jpg
165KB, 650x975px
>>7062704
Why not just go for other lesbians ?
>>
>>7062718
I'm open about it because I don't want to lie like im totally not into cock. Its ok if an mtf im with doesn't want it touched, just the site is enough for me. I find cock more aesthetically pleasing.
>>
>>7062833
Forgot to put my name on
>>
>>7062704
You're an ftm chaser. Sorry bro, but you are double fucked, life is tough.
>>
>>7062858
True
>>
>>7062704
Where are you living at?
>>
>>7062672
I don't know about STDs, but every mtf I've ever met was utterly crazy. Fun to party with, not fun to date.
>>
likewise OP, I thought that I would never find a cute normie bf who I could share myself entirely with.. I dated 7 guys this year (just first dates mostly,) and now I've finally found a guy who is

a) great at socializing (no chantard autism)
b) very physically fit ;] actively works out / healthy
c) employed, well educated, and up to snuff on world affairs

I feel like if you work for it enough, it can happen. We both tried dating around the online scene in the past, and I'm happy to say we're exclusive now. It's weird cuz I feel "in love" for the first time since starting transition & dating over six years ago at 16.
>>
>fetishize people with mental dysphoria
>surprised when they all have other mental issues on top of that

Anon, just date a femboy or a real girl. Many trans women are more trouble than they're worth.
>>
>>7062672
>Is this just the way it is?
Yes. Like... yeah. Of course it is. Every single one IS insane.
>>
>>7062672
>what is comorbidity
>>
>>7062704
You're a chaser and not a qt gril
>>
>>7065232
Where did y'all meet/meat?
>>
>>7062672
Ok I'll bite
How's it goin
>>
How to prove you are sane? Qt? Grill? I guess I would do best to start with my motivation, why someone like me would post in a shark tank like this:

I'm moving to Japan soon~! It's terrifying yet exciting. Probably because of my anomalously elite education and acute interest in japanese culture that got me there. At the same time I'd love to meet the people that want to meet me, while I'm still in America. I'm sure japanese appreciate traps, just, it might be harder there.

Maybe I'll post some pics or something? A/S/L?
>>
>>7067800
OKC. PoF is okay too, but ruder dudes. Probably avoid tindr cuz it's expected ppl are there to hookup / short term date.
>>
>>7069278
I should add I didn't publicly list myself as trans and I would just message people about it early into messaging / voice chat.

>>7069089
you are not find jack crap on here.. lol
>>
>>7062704
Well in my case, you live on the other side of the country.
>>
>>7062833
First responder again.
Honestly, I respect that you wouldn't want to lie about that. Totally fair, so long as you acknowledge that it does short your options a bit.
It does make me wonder, when it comes to FtMs attracted to dick and MtFs attracted to vag, if it's (in some cases, not all obviously) projection.
Do you think that's the case for you, to any degree?

I just ask for conversation's sake. Though I do wish you luck. I feel like your perfect physical find would be surprisingly mentally stable.
>>
>>7064901
I'm in New York

>>7069301
Who are you?
>>
>>7069290
I just feel bad for them, yknow?
>>
>>7062690
hey now, I have BPD but no std's
>>
>>7065232
> now I've finally found a guy who is
> a) great at socializing (no chantard autism)
> b) very physically fit ;] actively works out / healthy
> c) employed, well educated, and up to snuff on world affairs
Do all women have standards that high?
>>
>>7069819
Yes.
Men are lucky to have shitty transtraps as cumdumps so they don't have to work out or raise their standards.
>>
>>7069415
>I'm in New York
No you're not.
>>
>>7062672
I think I'm ugly but other people find me cute for some reason.
I'm also not especially crazy. I'm just in a long term relationship now. No idea how though lol
>>7069819
If That's what you call high standards idk what to tell you. That sounds pretty normal.
>>
Trans are insane, chasers are personalitless and bland. Neither are capable of long term relationships.
>>
>>7062672
>I've also heard they're way more likely to have STD's

Trannies are 30 tines more likely to have AIDS than a Gay male
>>
>>7072946
Wha?
>>
>>7073179
Excuse me...
40 times more likely to have AIDs
>>
>>7073179
per capita chance of occurrence vs general pop, yes, it's probably that much or so.

rate of AIDS among trannies compared to trannies, is the same as any white faggot :^) Black people have higher risks of course.
>italian survey on trans women who get SRS (tru trains)
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27322038
>>
>>7073179
>>7073219
>HIV among gay men in the same region
"10.9% in the so-called PIGS countries (Portugal, Italy, Greece and Spain) and somewhat lower at 7% in Scandinavia."

http://www.aidsmap.com/HIV-prevalence-in-gay-men-is-catching-up-in-eastern-Europe-survey-finds/page/2151050/

So, same as trannies. Srry faggo!
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.