[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be femboy >self medding for years >get new job as a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

File: 1475731193001.jpg (32KB, 500x579px) Image search: [Google]
1475731193001.jpg
32KB, 500x579px
>be femboy
>self medding for years
>get new job as a substitute teacher
>get asked if I'm a boy or a girl every time
>have students express puzzlement at how I'm "Mr." Anon every time.
>constantly have my feminine physical appearance brought up
O dog what doned
I didn't expect this job to be like this.
Shits getting real
>>
>>7059848
God damnit, I hate faggots like you so much. You self styled sheppards need to be fucking purged. And your goddamn gay churches need to be knocked the fuck out!
>>
>>7059975
fuck my boipucci anon. Fuck it hard!
>>
>>7059975
DO IT NOW ANON
MOUNT THOSE SWEET OLIVES
>>7060450
>>
>>7059975
>some people don't know if i'm a guy or a girl
>fuck you fucking faggot i hope you get aids
wow denial much
>>
>>7059848
>not letting yourself get railed by horny sexually confused jocks for a higher mark on their test.
isn't that what all teachers do these days?
Unless you're teaching 12 year olds or something, unless that's exactly your thing.
>>
post pic of face
>>
>>7060617
Dude that's disgusting. Not to mention high school aged boys are unattractive as fuck.
>>
>>7059848
Anon, is it bad or something?

You could always pretend to identify as female if it's too much. Seems kinda tricky to navigate in any case.
>>
File: image.jpg (391KB, 1280x1807px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
391KB, 1280x1807px
>>7061722
>>7059848
Your story is boring, femboy teacher.

Please pull some antics.
>>
>be trans
>HRT for 1 year and a few months
>long hair with tranny bangs but otherwise present male
>nobody even seems confused about my gender

What's the secret?
>>
>>7062380
femboys present female, they just don't call it that
>>
>not getting gangbanged by your students
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 351x449px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 351x449px
fun times op

>teach kids in class some times
>sometimes get asked if Im a boy or girl
>say I was a boy and became a girl
>call me Miss all the time

Its really nice, especially if they are 5- 9 year olds

Also

>at stupid support group
>kids who live around the block sometimes come in
>are just curious and honestly want to know
>heads of group act like its an invasion of privacy when they choose to host thegroups in such an area and be a ll stuck up 'were gonna call the police onyou because we cant like civicled adults about this!!!'
>one time go outside and talk with them
>explain about transgenderism
>short boy with long hair asks what gender I started as
>say I was born a man, he says I look like a woman though

Bless em. Fuck the stupid group
>>
>>7059848
>being physically androgynous and getting a job as a teacher
>not expecting confused kids to ask questions

Nigga do you even know how kids work?
>>
>>7062462
But you're mtf and op is a femboy. He probably doesn't want to say he's a girl.
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 548x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 548x420px
>>7062582
Andreja started as a femboy too
>>
I can understand grooming yourself for a sexual deviant job like street whoring this way, but why would you display your gross fetishism to schoolchildren OP?
>>
File: cawc.png (72KB, 348x320px) Image search: [Google]
cawc.png
72KB, 348x320px
>>7062462
>say I was a boy and became a girl
>>
Is your name Mr.Lack?
>>
>>7062627
Andreja most likely transitioned out of vanity and fear of irrelevance due to aging much like how frank wolf killed himself due to thinking he was going to lose his looks.
>>
>>7062640
>a man that looks like a like tasteful and professional woman
>this somehow makes him a deviant pervert
if he was slutting it up, sure, but he's a teacher. you think he's wearing mini skirts and thigh highs in class?
>>
File: image.jpg (114KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 1000x1414px
>>7062627
>>7062710

I want off this train...

I was fine as I was but insecurities and people keep trying to pull me farther and father in that direction. Idk what future I'll have.
>>
>>7062746
Do what you want. If others do not like it, why care?
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 461x522px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 461x522px
>>7062662
I cant use big words around them. They'd be even more confused

>volunteer at parade last year
>girl in a class I helped in recognized me and calls me Miss
>

Children are so innocent
>>
>>7063276
I don't know anymore. I only got into this for the sake of hanging onto the pretty boy look. I didn't have any dysphoria and I didn't want to be a woman.

I got what I originally wanted, but it didn't really give any satisfaction. Sure complements, made for a short term boost from, but I'm terrified about letting anyone my body or find out what I've done.

I don't have any long term plans, I'm paranoid about others finding out and I still have body dysmorphia. I hate having breasts some times but then again I think of them as part of my body and I couldn't ever bring myself to get rid of them. And it's completely irrational but for some reason I now want surgery. To get rid of any feature that seems masc in my eyes. That makes no sense, it would make it impossible to pass as a boy if I got ffs, I don't have a problem with being one.
It makes me uncomfortable if people think I'm female, so I don't know why I want that. I don't know if I'm jealous of girls and the normal white picket fence crap they can have.

>>7062627
You probably think this is hilarious but you guys dragged us into it
>>
>>7063806
T-this is my fetish!
>>
>>7066600
You think having ruined my life is funny
>>
>>7066625
No, I don't... I'm also a freak with a ruined life. I would never laugh at you, and I'm sorry for your suffering. But it still turns me on. Sorry...

I wonder if I'm trans also, or if HRT has made me this way. It would be less confusing if I weren't turned on by feminization.
>>
>>7063806
ageing just fucking blows, guy, girl, trans every day you are less attractive and it's just soul crushing for those of us who aren't cishet.
>>
>>7066633
... I can't tell. I don't know if the Meds caused this or just aggravated something.
>>
>>7066647
I don't think I can blame the meds. I always wanted to be a woman. And yet I didn't have physical dysphoria... I think it was less the meds and more acknowledging that I don't want to just dress girly though... it was actually wanting to be a girl that made me feel dysphoric.
>>
>>7066645
That horrifies me... The only reason I'm still reasonably happy is that the meds and other skin regimen stuff make me look very young. The cute boy look makes it okay even if I'm really some unnatural twisted creature.

I know I'm not gonna be able to do this forever. My body is bound to fall apart.

Idk if that's why I want surgery or...
>>
>>7062462
5-9 do tend to be nice, for sure. Most of my experience is with k-8.
>>7062509
I expected it to come up but not as frequently. I've worked with kids in the past and they didn't comment about it as much.
>>7061810
I can deal with it, it just makes it kinda weird every time I'm dealing with students I've never had before.
I don't want to present as female, I prefer just existing as I am.
>>7062380
Maybe a lot more years on hormones?
Maybe underlying bone structure or other things?
>>7062720
>>7062640
I don't even have a sex drive, or sexual desires. I just prefer how I look now, I did this to be more comfortable and enjoy how I look. Nothing sexual to it.
>>7063806
It's a really confusing ride that's for sure.
>>
>>7066698
fight it till the end anon, nothing is worse than realizing you wasted the potential you had.

fuck the people you want to fuck be the person you want to be your life is ending one day at a time
>>
>>7062688
are u talking about the teacher who plays in a band?
>>
>>7066765
I'm wasting it because I'm sure the positive impression people have of me would turn to disgust once they realize what I'm doing. Maybe I should just stop worrying about that, lie and say I'm intersex.

And I said I want the Andro male look but I don't know if that's what I still want. Idk if I actually want to be a woman, I'm definitely not like them mentally, at all, and that's for the best. I won't act like them.

Idk, I might actually go talk to a doctor about this. I've despised them for the way they tamper with people's minds and I don't want them threatening me. But if they can acknowledge they have no power over me and the way I live my life, then I want their advice.
>>
>>7066860
What I do if it ever comes up is say I have a fucked up endocrine system, which technically isn't a lie. Most the time I offer no explanation and act like I'm just like this and that's just how things are.

It almost never comes up though.
>>
>>7066698
post pics?

How do you feel about dating? I'm trying to decide if it's because I'm AGP, but thinking about dating as a woman feels so much more right... but then I think of my old relationship with a woman. It was fun, and it was nice, and I was happy... but I was also sad, and I think I wanted to be in her position rather than mine.

Now that I'm on HRT, I don't think I could handle having sex or a relationship where I'm trying to pass myself off as a guy. I need my nips played with too
>>
>>7067681
I don't think I will, not here. After everything I've said, I'd die anybody made the link it and the fake virtuous persona I show to people.

And I've got tumblrish acquaintances who might go here, see this and then try and 'out' me.

I'm used to lying. And I'd just lie to a partner and try and dodge about what I'm really doing. I have no idea what it would be like if I were with somebody who knew about my sickness from the get go.

Would it work better, idk?
>>
>>7066701
>Maybe underlying bone structure

Probably this, genetics fucked me over.
>>
>>7067837
You wouldn't even tell your significant other that you take girl hormones?
>>
>>7067882
I bullshitted and said I had MAIS and aromatase turns some of the unbound to E. It seemed a credible enough lie. Or better yet just keep clothes/bind on for as long as possible.

Why would I tell somebody when it's bound to put me in a worse light and let them out me.

Maybe in the future I'll have to be honest. I have no idea how I'd handle that.
>>
tfw no femboy teacher bf
>>
>>7068028
TBh senpai, I just would want someone who's dating me to know the true me. Even if it's "ugly" or "objectionable" that I'm a tranny

I think you suffer from trying to hide something for too long... it becomes like a "dirty" secret. Sure, a lot of people won't get it, but you're no worse off than actual trans in terms of acceptance (imo).
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.