[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/femgen/ - Chemistry Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 342
Thread images: 51

File: H2O-MO-Diagram.svg.png (37KB, 600x318px) Image search: [Google]
H2O-MO-Diagram.svg.png
37KB, 600x318px
Chemistry Edition

Survey Data:
https://data.surveygizmo.com/r/500044_57f733ce7fde34.22680616

Femgen FAQ:
▶What is a femguy/femboy?
An androgynous male with feminine and soft features. Mostly gay, but not all.
▶Are fem guys trans?
Some inevitably turn out trans. Some age into twunkhood and continue slutting it up on Grindr well past their mid twenties.
▶Can I be a femguy?
Often with enough effort, yes. Masculine bone structure, height, and aging make it hard.
▶Should I go on HRT?
If you can deal with the tits and infertility, you'll look younger longer and you won't age like a man.
▶Is liking femguys considered gay or straight?
Gay. If you're on the fence, you're bi, like a lot of people.
▶Skincare resources: https://www.reddit.com/r/SkincareAddiction/wiki/index
▶Hair care resources: https://www.reddit.com/r/haircarescience/wiki/index and /r/FancyFollicles
▶Beginner makeup resources: https://masterposter.tumblr.com/post/116605714860 and youtube tutorials

▶Site: http://femgen.us
▶Backup:
http://pastebin.com/sUVSbyXm
http://pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN

Previous: >>7052442
>>
File: 1476441962540.png (79KB, 327x390px) Image search: [Google]
1476441962540.png
79KB, 327x390px
reposting from the old thread

>>7055986
>>7056018
>>7056029
>Took a nap right after posting
>Come back
>Apparently /femgen/ has become entirely in favour of boiboobs
wew
I always had a hunch this general was just full of trannies in denial but this just proves it.
And what is all this rubbish about gender identity? I thought the point of femgen was that we all wanted to be FEMININE BOYS(read:BOYS). There's nothing in the air about that.

No sane boy would want boobs of ANY calibre. My goodness.
>>
>>7057571
this
tranny influence needs to leave
>>
File: G57JQer[1].jpg (155KB, 1291x970px) Image search: [Google]
G57JQer[1].jpg
155KB, 1291x970px
How do you guys manage your hair when you're too lazy to straighten/style it?

Mine is almost down to my shoulders, but if I don't take the time to rinse, dry and style it with product it looks frizzy and skewed. On days when I don't feel like doing that I put it up with a pin kinda like pic related

I can't quite put it in a pony tail but doing it like this is simple and looks decent.
>>
>>7057571
Boy boobs have been a thing for a long time now, everyone that gets them says they're great

Having cute little tits doesn't make you not a femboy
>>
File: v600_afi-the-art-of-drowning.jpg (151KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
v600_afi-the-art-of-drowning.jpg
151KB, 600x600px
>>7057537
post an album u like bois
>>
>>7057571
the way things are going SRS will soon be encouraged here tbqh
>>
File: perfect624.jpg (249KB, 624x628px) Image search: [Google]
perfect624.jpg
249KB, 624x628px
>>7057607
Ah kay
>>
>>7057612
There's already posts here discussing SRS seriously sometimes.
If you're even remotely thinking about getting SRS, why the fuck are you even here?
>>
>>7057612
most trannies don't even get SRS lmfao
>>
>>7057637
>SRS
disgusting

i mean i personally don't have much for my dick but i rather have a shriveled useless dick than a dr. scalpel's frankengina tbqh
>>
File: Capa[1].jpg (116KB, 600x600px)
Capa[1].jpg
116KB, 600x600px
>>7057607
woof, I haven't listened to that since I was 13. If I listened to it again it would be flashback city.

>>7057627
This on the other hand I want to hear again so bad.

Pic related is off the chain.
>>
>>7057637
This 1000 times this.

>>7057571
Having boiboobs is a sideeffect of hrt that many take serms werent a thing when I started my battle against testosterone. I dont use my dick i dont hate it but hormones made it useless that being said i would never multilate my dick with a frankenpussy. I live for fashion and to me it doesnt have a gender so I explore both male and female clothing and make up. I am a man i have never wanted to change my birth cerificate and multilate my dick being refered to as male doesnt lol trigger me. Ive yet to meet a tranny that fits any if the criteria above.
>>
>>7057678
> i have never wanted to change my birth cerificate
what if ur arrested, pham?
>>
What ever happened to hitler?
Sorry if that's a stupid question but I haven't been here in a long time
>>
>see local band with femboy drummer
>manage to get his number on false guise that I wanted to "jam and play music" with him
>turns out he's straight

Well now that I'm gonna spend a Friday night alone what are you guys up to?
>>
File: 3.jpg (117KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
117KB, 500x500px
>>7057681
Change my name fuck yeah change my gender a big fucking no.

>>7057607
Here my all time favorite album by circa survive on letting go.
>>
>>7057683
>not jamming anyway just to see him in all his drummer-sweat glory
anon what are you even doing
>>
>>7057682
I thought he was slutting it up in gaygen

Inb4 he transitioned.
>>
>>7057694
you have to change gender to not end up in the male prison tbqh

do you have any idea what would they do to pretty femme boys with boibewbs and soft skin in male prison?
>>
>>7057682
he moved to gaygen
>>
who else supports the tranny genocide?
>>
>>7057697
I will probably do that sometime this weekend but still, spent all day shaving, fixing hair, getting pretty. Oh well
Any fembois play instruments?
>>
>>7057682
he got butthurt when we made fun of him about him having to take testosterone shots since 13
>>
Who else here
>inorganic chemistry
>>
>>7057718
I play bass. I have to use a short-scale otherwise I look ridiculous. Most people can't even tell because it just looks full-sized on me.
>>
>>7057700
Changing my gender wouldnt help in the state im in only way they take that shit seriously is if you have a franken puss.

Besides im pretty sure id seduce some big strong top to guard my ass while simultaneously sucking him off and offering my ass as compensation.

if not i guess Id be raped to death I dunno prison seems unlikely as I dont do illegal shit anymore.
>>
>>7057718
who here /piano/
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 640x640px
>>7057571
Look at the poll
Most don't want tits and diet or serm o prevent that.

Doesn't change the fact that hrt has usefull effects that make it an aceptable cost. If all the models are doing it then they're probably onto something
>>
>>7057768
they're blocking testosterone they aren't fucking transitioning
at least not until they come out
>>
>>7057745
>>7057760
Aye I'm guitar/bass/piano
Bass is tons of fun, how big are you? If a short scale looks normal sized that seems kinda cute.
>>
>>7057768
> If all the models are doing it
Gonna need evidence for that fampai.
Andrej isn't evidence.
>>
>>7057789
I'm below average height (5'8 or so) and my hands are small. My scales are dope though.
>>
File: 1476455168697.jpg (27KB, 460x598px) Image search: [Google]
1476455168697.jpg
27KB, 460x598px
>>7057718
>>7057760
>Took 3 months learning the Violin for a summer when I was 14 because my mother forced me to
>Hated my teacher so I refused to get back into once the summer was over
>21 now
>Would love to get back into learning it for real but don't think I have the time to now
Life is hard.
>>
I try to browse this thread but your autists are always arguing about hrt or boobs literally every single thread it's the exact same shit
>>
>>7057818
Okay I understand
I'm 6'0 so that was never a problem, but at least you are the perfect height, not too tall and not too short.

>>7057827
For Violin it would be kinda hard because that is one of those instruments you absolutely need a teacher.
Piano I was able to self teach for a year and a half and then I was at an intermediate level, I got a teacher to help work out kinks and continue to learn, and that was when I was a college student. I can understand why you wouldn't want too being that work takes up a ton of time but give it a shot, for all you know music may be a hobby that you enjoy a lot and you have been missing out on it.
>>
Have you guys ever been rejected for being too feminine?
>>
>>7057858
No
You?
>>
>>7057789
I'm like 5'6'' with crazy thin arms/wrists. probably cuter when I play a full-size, like wearing a giant t-shirt.
>>
>>7057886
Is that you anon if so your pretty cute i envy you pretty boys being able to play instruments all I can do is draw badly.
>>
>>7057858
Lol nope sounds like a shitty situation tho Ive been rejected cause of being on hormones if that counts.
>>
>>7057571
Having boobs just makes one even more feminine, but boys with boibewbs are still boys.
>>
>>7058003
no, they're enbys
>>
>>7057858
rejected? rejected how?
as by a potential partner?
>>
>>7058005
What the fuck is an enby?

And can we stop with the stupid back and forth some boys take hormones some dont some get tits some dont, some like them some dont.
>>
>>7058033
from the navy
>>
>>7057586
stop being so fucking triggered, femboys are somewhere on the spectrum between masc dudebros and trannies, some cuteboys will lean more dudebro some will lean more tranny.

get
fucking
over
it
>>
>>7057760
I wanna learn puano. So very feminine.
>>
>>7057700
>do you have any idea what would they do to pretty femme boys with boibewbs and soft skin in male prison?

publicly? ignore and/or shame him

privately? attempt to seduce him with cigarettes

prison isnt some kind of mad maxian murder-rapefest

>captcha: joyful adult day health care
>>
>>7058102
Kek me too senpai

The Army didnt care about my faggotry but i declined cause im not comfortable being shot at.
>>
>>7058147
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9WClv4U5B8
>>
>>7057934
Not me. It's Tina Weymouth from Talking Heads
>>
>>7058039
Props to the most retarded post I've read all day.
>some bois get boobs some don't
lmao dude no not at all
might as well argue that
>some boys have dicks and others don't!
if you willingly opt in for boi boobs, you're bordering on tranny mode

If you like your boiboobs, that's great!
I mean I'm all for loving yourself and your body. I mean you kind of have to if you're a tranny with "boiboobs". Otherwise you'd probably just kill yourself.
>>
File: PHC1053WH_1[1].jpg (63KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
PHC1053WH_1[1].jpg
63KB, 600x900px
post halloween costumes

mine is pic, but with a doctor mask so no one can see my face
>>
i play guitar and Drums. I want to decide what one i like more. I like the simplicity of playing drums, but i like guitar sounds more most of the time and i like standing up in the front of a band.
>>
Who /bigcity/ here
>>
>>7058218
Look dumbass if anyone is retarded it's you for regurgitating the same tired trite bullshit every thread. I'm pretty sure you are some butthurt fag that got hit hard by testosterone. Let me describe what a tranny is since you clearly lack any foresight on this issue. A male to female is a male that transtions and identifies as a female they do not want to be seen as men and very often multilate their bodies to fit their self identity. Androgyny is not the same thing now please kindly gtfo with your audacious comparisons.
>>
>>7058270
Looks pretty cute.

I cant celebrate halloween due to working then.
>>
>>7058039
>can we stop with the stupid back and forth some boys take hormones some dont some get tits some dont, some like them some dont.
Amen. Boiboobs are a dumb as shit topic of argument. It's 100% preference.

SRS, on the other hand…may be a legitimate reason for "back to mtfg". Not that I want to be exclusionary…but damn, yo. "feminine" genitals are a bit fucking much IMHO
>>
>>7057760
Me

Y'all NEED to listen to this (amazing): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJInGGAPZgI

I've got the first part just about finished
>>
>>7058278
Why not learn both?
Learning multiple instruments may be hard but it's def worth. But if you have to choose one I'd say pick the one you are most developed at. When I was learning piano and guitar I ended up choosing piano because I was way ahead on learning it, once I felt I reached a content level I switched to guitar.
Another thing I'd have to say is how far are you in terms of playing and music theory?

Also how do you guys clean before sex. Lately I haven't been able to clean myself without having tons of crap come out, I'm using an enema and I'm not using too much water, could it be because I skip a meal before I clean?
>>
>>7058201
Herp derp sorry bout that im bisex and kinda like tomboys chicks too so I can see why i made the mistake. Hope you can forgive me lad.
>>
>>7058566
The way I clean out is mega cautious I don't eat anything the day i get fucked unless its salad or something light, I use my shower head on low to fill my ass up, release and continue this mabye about 15 times and then im good. Its pretty time consuming but well worth it.

>>7058555
True once people are actively saying they want to have their gentals multilated thats where we should drsw the line same with people saying they want a boob job or to get their gender marker changed thats when things get wierd. Let me say I dont hate trans people I just dont want people pretending to be boys when they are obviously trans its not helpful for them to be supressing who they are or us being told we have to transtion that shit belongs in mtfg.
>>
this comic is amazing

>tfw first time I've fallen for furfaggotry
>>
>>7058968
Fur stuff is alright if the rest of the content is hot and done well. If you can jack it to weird Japanese drawings sometimes then you can do the same with some fur.
The femboy in the comic basically just looks like a regular human anyways.
>>
>>7058286
back to living in one soon enough, i hope.
>>
>>7058968
You might like hard blush too some of the sex scenes are hot as fuck and marty is pretty much a trap furry.

>>7058286
I wish moving to knoxville one day.
>>
>>7057537
best edition

>>7057571
couldn't agree more
>>
>>7058039
Non-binary.
>>
>>7058555
Not really. Maybe we should split /femgen/ into /enbygen/ and /twankgen/.
>>
>>7058647
Wait if you want your gender marker changed to nonbinary? What if you want SRS but do not want boibewbs?
>>
>>7059231
We tried /twankgen/ i made it as a joke it was not sucessful, mabye the trannies meme posting should just chill out.
>>
>>7059297
What the hell's an otter?
>>
>>7059306
Cub – a younger (or younger-looking) version of a bear, typically, but not always, with a smaller frame. Otter – A slimmer or less hairy bear regardless of age.

Basically a twink with hairy body.
>>
>>7057537
What is this? Can someone explain to me what /femgen/ is and what the chemistry edition title means? Complete noob here.
>>
>>7059356
/femgen/ is for males who wish to be, and take pride in being, feminine rather than masculine

This thread is called "chemistry edition" to commemorate our usage of hormones and hormone blockers to slow aging and boost femininity
>>
Hey femgen found a way to stop boob problems

Thanks to this anon
>>7059572
>>
>>7059643
*we can now have boob growth as a granular personal preference, and not an INEVITABLE side effect of HRT
>>
tfw I will never look like frank wolf

why live? Like he killed himself and he was fucking cute
>>
>>7059918
frank wolf didn't even look like frank wolf dude

all that airbrushing and shopping and shit lol
>>
You're all gonna get dementia.
https://med.stanford.edu/news/all-news/2016/10/common-prostate-cancer-treatment-linked-to-later-dementia.html
>>
>>7057682
He posts in mtfg as Emily now.
>>
>>7060248
i'm not a femboy so i don't have any stock in this
are the experiences of older males receiving antiandrogens without estrogen relatable to the experiences of young trans women (inb4 'n-no i'm not a tranny they're mentally ill and i'm just a man with gender dysphoria') undergoing mtf hrt? the largest follow-up study to date on hormone therapy for sex discordance has not found an increased risk of dementia (in fact, the only increased risk found at all was dvt for sex discordant women, and even that was lower than reported in previous studies). it did have the issue that few older people were studied, and bicalutamide was not one of the treatments researched. it's possible that bica specifically causes dementia, but again even if we extrapolate that from the treatment of prostate cancer we can't apply it to the treatment of sex discordance.
cypro is some real bullshit though and there's a good reason why no tits spiro gets prescribed instead
>>
>>7060248
>Of the 1,829 who received androgen deprivation therapy, 7.9 percent developed dementia within five years, compared with 3.5 percent of those not treated with ADT
oh no, a 3.4% increase
>>
>>7057571
>Entirely in favor of boiboobs
What is it with the anons who scream "SERMS OR YOUR NOT A FEMBOY" and not understanding that some of us != all of us and that it is okay to disagree.
>>
>tfw neglecting my essay due in the morning to draft a 3 paragraph statement on why the second level false-flagging anti-trans-denial trolls (who happen to seem to hold a derogatory view of transsexuals) on the sexual deviancy board of a Japanese-inspired anonymous forum

Fuck, I need to reconsider my life
>>
>>7060287
>bicalutamide
was listed as one of the medications included in the study (doi:10.1001/jamaoncol.2016.3662, appendix). i think it's pretty clear the issue is lack of sex hormones. take your estradiol and progesterone, girls.
>>
>>7060357
>girls
>>
>>7058179
>in the 70s and 80s when security was more lax
>>
what traits or attributes does femgen like in their men?
>>
>>7060496
Being a femboy.

Or realistically, any hair other than short and shave their face on a somewhat regular basis
>>
>always liked being girly
>start getting slight hairline recession at 18
>decide to start hrt to fight the woes of male aging
>10 months later
>keep getting gendered female and public
>girlfriend and family pressuring me to just go full tranny because they think I'm just in the closet

I just wanted to be pretty guys I didn't know this would happen. How do I look male while still being feminine and staying on hrt?
>>
>>7060642
Get shoulder-length hair max. Don't go past otherwise you will look like a girl.
>>
>>7060642
go past shoulders, don't listen to other guy, it looks much better
>>
>>7060645
My hair is higher than shoulder length already. It's chin length.
>>
File: 1472811466523.png (97KB, 528x519px)
1472811466523.png
97KB, 528x519px
>>7060649
yeah, and why wont you get cute boibewbs anon
>>
>>7059936
Yeah thats true he kinda had skin problems like acne if im remembering correctly.

>>7060253
Lol if this is true its hillarious

>>7059858
Well yeah im not against boy boobs i have them its just i dont want higher than an a cup and this method could help that.

>>7060248
I will be dead before then anyways. Probably going to kill myself at thirty.
As much as I love my body and being boi boobs I hate that I cant precum or cum anymore and sex isnt as intense unless im rolling.
>>
>>7060642
Try chin lenth hair speak with a deep voice and post a picture cause you sound cute.
>>
>>7059643
as FTMs can tell you, binding your breasts just makes them look weird when they grow around the binding.
>>
>>7060642
a little bit of tasteful facial hair goes a long way

i keep a strip under my lip, mostly because i get really embarrassed when a guy grinds on me and freaks out when i ask if he wants a drink in my super deep man voice. as much as confusing straight men is fun, i don't really want to end up stabbed or something
>>
>>7061281
But its not binding its useing a sports bra 24/7 its not tight it just keeps them a cups.
>>
>>7060656
Didnt see this post try masculine clothing beanie, leather jacket you can fem it up with a leather choker and some skinny jeans
>>
>>7061292
What do you think happens when you wear an a cup bra 24/7 and your breasts try to grow to a b cup? It gets tight.
>>
>>7061292
anything that would restrict the outwards growth of your breasts will also deform them
t. early transitioner ftm
>>
Any tips for applying makeup to hooded eyes?
>>
>>7061306
>>7061307
Fuck I dont want bcups and they are stil growing...rip me
>>
>>7061312
What the fuck is going on in this image?
>>
>>7061317
HOODED EYES
Notice the left eye, see how the line disappears when eye is open.
That's hooded eyes, very masculine feature as well.
>>
>>7061312
really nice brows
with normal brows and no eyliner she'd look like a boy
>>
I got nice scarf today :3
>>
File: progaka.jpg (131KB, 750x871px) Image search: [Google]
progaka.jpg
131KB, 750x871px
>>7060287
just go read side effects, nothing is without some
old people died from thrombosis on CPA (thats the only reason its not approved in US) or from potassium poisoning on spiro

my countries' leading endo who specializes on MtFs HRT claims that CPA is 100% safe just take vitamins and dont eat shit/drink to ruin your cholesterol and liver
>>
>>7061355
>causes or worsens depression in up to a third of those prescribed it even when prescribed with estrogen
>high risk for heptatotoxicity at hrt doses that's pronounced even in younger patients and can present as almost inevitably fatal acute liver failure
>400fold increased risk of hyperprolactinema
>increases risk of a rare type of brain tumour
>withdrawal from quitting after grs or orchi can fuck your kidneys
i understand why people like it but cypro is objectively risky in a way no other aspect of mtf hrt is
>>
File: 2015-12-18_18-06-18.png (160KB, 373x295px) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-18_18-06-18.png
160KB, 373x295px
>>7060642
>>girlfriend and family pressuring me to just go full tranny
>>
>>7061342
Scarfs are cute.
>>
>>7061379
They are
>>
>>7061368
Spiro is about as bad, less effective and needs larger doses and potentially fatal if you eat wrong food or combine with some other drugs
>>
>>7061368
>400fold increased risk of hyperprolactinema
That's a good thing right?
>>
>>7060642
>How do I look male while still being feminine and staying on hrt?
Shoulder pads.
Facial hair, if you mange to grow it.
Hair always in ponytail/hair bun
Walk manly in public
Look at women ass/boobs.
>>
>>7061387
>potentially fatal if you eat wrong food or combine with some other drugs
Please stop spreading this meme.
Spiro is perfectly safe if you have normal functioning kidneys.
>>
>>7061408
>hundreds of deaths due to hyperkalemia
>meme
>>
>>7061430
>hundreds of deaths due to hyperkalemia
Because of underlying kidney cause like renal failure.
>>
File: 1441970396400.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1441970396400.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
When my boyfriend fucks me, my legs are difficult to use and my legs wobble and I lose balance if I try stand up; My orgasms are fucking intense and if I tap my penis after fapping I feel an electric shock down the back of my legs and to my feet, even after regularly fapping I have issues standing up. I'm actually pretty sensitive that if he strokes my back I moan like a bitch as well for whatever reason if that means anything.

Yet my boyfriend doesn't get this feeling after he faps, or if he gets dicked/rides a dildo. He can fap 7 times a day, but if I fap once I need at least 24 hours before fapping again or the base of my penis and the surrounding muscles feel super sore and it hurts to get an erection without that time period having passed.
He doesn't get that 'electric shock' or loss of leg balance like I do and I honestly can't figure out what the reason is behind this sort of thing. It's like my legs are tied to my prostate/genitals and his aren't.

I was thinking it's simply sensitivity but sensitivity giving electric shocks down your legs doesn't really make sense, it's just that touching is more extreme.

Does anyone get this? Or have any idea what the hell it's about? I've heard from guys in the past that women tend to have issues standing after being fucked so my sex life feels more feminine with these attributes but I'm just confused by why it's a thing with me at all.
>>
>>7061461
>moan like a bitch
Vacaroo please?
>>
>>7061454
Or just taking antibiotics with it.
>>
>>7061461
oh shut up slut
I havent had those great orgasms that last loong and send electricity down my legs making them twitch and then feeling euphoric bliss for half hour better than on any drugs
feels sad

I dont know whats it related to, except I've been happy back then and now Im perma depressed and have deficiency of brain chemicals that make you feel pleasure
>>
>>7061461
Fuck you anon I'm a virgin
>>
>>7061527
This can apply to fapping or riding dildos though surely you do that?
>>
>>7061461
I've had the shaking legs thing from dildoing myself. It was really intense I had to catch myself otherwise I would've fallen.
>>
>>7061461
Sounds like you may have hypersensitivity to sexual contact as far as moaning like a bitch I completely get that my ex used to tease me and say my feminine side came out there were times it was good i couldnt walk. After being on cypro tho that sex drive is gone the hyper sensitivity may be there still not sure its been years. Its pretty great tho dont lose it.
>>
>>7061508
meant *havent had in a while*
>>
>>7060248
That study would not seem to look at the effects of the SERMs, which previous research has shown can treast some of the neurocognitive side effects of ADT, as linked in the Pastebin. Also, this should not be an issue at all when darolutamide is approved, as it barely passes through the blood-brain barrier.
>>
>>7061544
>>7061559
I get the hypersensitivity thing making it feel good but what's with it being tied to your legs, I don't understand that since not everyone gets it

Is this some biological thing to stop you from running when someone rapes you?
>>
>>7061643
You might just have low blood pressure.
>>
>>7061643
It's like when a dog shakes when you rub its belly desu

>>7061648
I have low blood pressure and I don't think its the cause.
>>
>>7061643
its due to sciatic nerve that goes from pelvis into hips
>>
File: 1282244189327.png (199KB, 396x439px) Image search: [Google]
1282244189327.png
199KB, 396x439px
>hear a sad song
>want to cry
>no one to hug
damn estrogen
>>
File: j0WaVWg.jpg (45KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
j0WaVWg.jpg
45KB, 700x700px
>>7061685
Oh yeah, this definitely looks to be what's causing the shocking. Why the hell is that connected to your dick and ass?
I'm guessing it comes from the same part of the spine that's responsible for orgasms then

Coming closer to an understanding of why this happens is very fascinating
>>
>>7061732
because all nerves are connected and mayhaps contraction of pelvic muscles can affect the nerves too, like you know you can pinch the nerve on an elbow and feel electricity going into your hand
also you develop nerve connections with stimulation,
it barely felt good when I started playing with my butt unless I fapped as well, after few years it became much more pleasurable
>>
>>7057537
has anyone tried block testosterone (like, with normal hrt) but only used a small amount of estradiol to look more like a girl but without literally transitioning and getting big tits?
>>
>>7061818
You will feel like shit and look like shit too, like old people who have much lower hormone levels or castrated males who become genderless blobs.
>>
>>7061836
>genderless blobs
is this a bad thing?
>>
>>7061841
>>7061836
>>7061818
SERMs can resolve some of the side effects of ADT without developing breasts, as shown in the research linked in the Pastebin.
>>
>>7061836
>>7061861
I'm trying to do the same thing as >>7061818 but not convinced of the effectiveness and safety of SERMs and can't get any anyway. Is 2mg estradiol enough to prevent feeling like shit?
>>
>>7061818
do that, just use at least two mg. can temporarily bump it up at certain points if you're feeling sick
>>7061836
You're lying, so long as you have some hormones you'll be fine.
>>
>>7062018
2mg should put you in low female range, I believe, you will get feminized albeit slower and it should prevent health risks like osteoporosis

>>7062034
'fine' is relative
>>
Where do you buy andro clothes from? Kinda looking to branch out a bit
>>
>>7062286
Disturbia but most of there stuff is female thats all that fits now with my hips and tits. I wish i could find a good unisex clothing shop.
>>
>>7060642
just transition and be a cute girl
gosh
>>
File: 564456.png (181KB, 665x666px) Image search: [Google]
564456.png
181KB, 665x666px
>tfw too slav to become a femboy
>>
File: 1473104917489.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1473104917489.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>7062808
>too slav
slav boys make the best girls
>>
>>7061461
I got that sort of electricity after awhile on estrogen, I get it.
>>
>>7062821
this tranny took mones from like 14 also shes pretty terribad character
>>
File: 1450496496899.png (293KB, 633x758px)
1450496496899.png
293KB, 633x758px
>>7061703
>no femboy to hug while he cries
>>
>>7062859
>pretty terribad character
Story on that Pls.
>>
>>7062808
Slav are the best genes to take hormones

>>7062882
>tfw when not abbe to feel a man arms around me.
>>
>>7063380
Able

This phone sucks my bad.
>>
File: 7f5.jpg (14KB, 292x245px) Image search: [Google]
7f5.jpg
14KB, 292x245px
>>7063389
your bad what
>>
>>7062821
This may sound tranny but i wished i looked that cute.
>>
>>7063409
Huh it was a typo?
>>
File: 1476301428109.jpg (45KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1476301428109.jpg
45KB, 240x240px
>>7063380
>Slav are the best genes to take hormones
i feel like I'm still too bulbous tho
https://unsee
.cc/nidubape/
>>
>>7063530
jaw's not doing you any favors, neither is your head size but you're andro enough
>>
>>7061322
>tfw i inherited hooded eyes
>from my mum
>>
>>7063530
shave, get a better hairstyle, do some skincare, and pluck your eyebrows

come on bro it's like you're not even trying
>>
>>7063623
>tfw getting ffs anyway
>>
>>7063530
Theres hope grow your hair out, wax your eyebrows if you start on mones you should have good results you've got an oval facial shape so that helps right there.
>>
>>7063656
>tfw trannies posting in the thread
>>
>>7063842
You can get ffs and not be a tranny im planning on it.
>>
>>7063842
A Nose job doesn't make you a tranny
>>
>>7063842
i know it's pretty trans but if it makes me look cuter i'm down
>>
I want to get laser hair removal on my face, but how do I know how many treatments I need? I have the option to buy 3 or 6.
>>
File: image.jpg (156KB, 750x1334px)
image.jpg
156KB, 750x1334px
good morning!
>>
>>7064867
pls shave armpits
>>
File: image.jpg (152KB, 750x1153px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152KB, 750x1153px
>>7064870
no
>>
>>7064711
Its entirely on an individual basis. It will go by faster if you have light skin and dark hair, but you'll have to make the appointments as you see fit. You might need 5 you might need 10.
>>
>>7063842
>>
File: image1-1.jpg (568KB, 1936x1228px) Image search: [Google]
image1-1.jpg
568KB, 1936x1228px
>>7064867
おはようございます
>>
HOW DO I EVEN GET A BOYFRIEND
IM THE ONLY GAY GUY I KNOW
NO QTS ANYWHERE
WHERE ARE THE GAYS
>>
>>7065599
I know this pain anon.

I'm slutting it up on craigslist and specifying nobody more than double my age.
>>
>>7065610
I've been patient for ages
I'm 18 and I've known I'm gay for 4 years
Ive never even kissed a dude
I know some people have it worse but
I just want a guy to be in a stable relationship with
>>
>>7065610
Be careful with craigslist anon i used to do the same i was so desperate i slept with some guys way older than me. Im afraid im too old for a bf now and im pretty sure hormones nuked my sex drive too. Living in the bible belt makes it seem impossible.
>>
>>7065650
>Im afraid im too old for a bf now
Not that anon but how old are you? I just turned 25 and feel like its over, that relationships at this point aren't going to happen at all
>>
I mean don't you guys have a gay bar around where you live?
Even though it's just a bunch of horny dudes you will still probably find some guy there who seems husbando quality.

>tfw bf is best friend since childhood so I don't have to worry about looking
>>
>>7065671
I live in Johnson city honey our nearest gay bar is a joke breeder central i got to dance with 1 or two cuties but they turned out to be straight ugh i miss pantheon and being kissed on the neck by random strangers.

>>7065658
Im 27 its ogre for me cant date guys way older than me cause most around here are 50 or 40. cant date guys younger than me cause id feel like a pedo dating a 18-19-20 year old. Most femboys are super young and wouldnt want a relationship with an old faggot who took hrt too late. Most masc are turned off by how girly my body is vs. My face. Ive given up hope.
>>
>>7065671
Thats the perfect setup, it feels most natural to go from friend to relationship after getting feelings. Who confessed to who first? I'm in the mood for a cute story
>>
>>7065770
I mean if you want the whole story that will take some time, I can write it for another post.
But I confessed to him first, don't regret one bit as he pretty much fits the ideal guy I want, of course he has faults but it's not that big of a deal. Kinda opened up my eyes on relationships as you can't really expect them to be perfect but you also don't want to end up with someone who you feel like a chore to be with.
>>
>>7065671
God thats so cute me and best friend had a weird fuck buddy relationship he used to tease me constantly but eventually he came out as straight wierdly enough during the whole 2012 panic he invited me to sail around the world with him and live on his sailboat I was so excited the man i fell in love with wanted to be with me mabye about a month later hes dating some slutty bitch and seems to forgotten all about me its been two years since we talked x/
>>
File: 1455045976107.png (131KB, 300x348px) Image search: [Google]
1455045976107.png
131KB, 300x348px
>>7065613
Well, where do you live anon?
>>
JOIN DISCORD FTMGEN
https://discord.gg/GqazE5v
>>
>>7065718
If you look young and dont act like a grumpy gramps your age doesnt matter, I had no problem spending time with students and hooking up me being 26 looking younger than some 20 yolds (had to back off couple times from underaged to not be real pedo)

>Most masc are turned off by how girly my body is vs. My face
boiboobs? if its just fat you could get in shape and lower your dosage or quit alltogether. I know several guys who fell for skittles meme hoping to be cute but had to quit not liking side effects and too much feminization, the tradeoffs are significant.
>>
>>7066044
>I know several guys who fell for skittles meme hoping to be cute but had to quit not liking side effects and too much feminization, the tradeoffs are significant.

Really?
What happened to them, did they just start getting misngendered as female and realized it's too much for them?
>>
File: perfect.jpg (40KB, 580x464px) Image search: [Google]
perfect.jpg
40KB, 580x464px
>>7066005
>FTMGEN
>>
>>7066055
Idk but it makes my chest hurt, a lot. And while I thought people getting confused and assuming I'm female was funny at first, it's really just annoying and uncomfortable by now.

I still won't quit. Letting aging turn me into an ape would be way worse than this.
>>
>>7066055
One went pretty far and got dysphoric. Others were on pills just for few months and realized it was a mistake, no one liked gyno or loss of libido and feeling like shit and realized most gays actually prefer normal boys, not traps.
>>
>>7066102
These are IRL twinks, right?

We haven't quit, so we're stronger willed than them.
>>
>>7066084
>Idk but it makes my chest hurt, a lot.
I've found that the pain subsides after a while. The only time I really notice them at all is when I'm running up/down stairs

>>7066102
>no one liked gyno or loss of libido

Ok yeah definitely doesn't apply to me, getting less boners has been great
>>
The users of /y/ are arguing that only girl have breasts now:
>>>/y/2329896
>>
What is some /femgen/-approved /lit/erature beside Anne Rice's Cry to Heaven?
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 257x436px)
image.jpg
37KB, 257x436px
>>7066146
Pixiv draws their Yaoi boys with little tits a lot tho
>>
>>7065877
W-why are you asking?
>>
>>7066164
He wants to sell you something
>>
File: ashamed.png (112KB, 359x393px)
ashamed.png
112KB, 359x393px
>when he goes a little too rough on your puffy nipples
I am still bruised.
>>
>>7066151
Wow, I knew about her vampire stories but never knew she wrote something like that.

Cool
>>
>>7066168
I'd rather advice on how to find gay guys
>>
>>7066117
Twinks, femboys whatever, naive kids.
Its not about will, you just have to know what you are getting into, HRT is not some "beauty pills" that make you look 16 forever, people dont realize whats the implication of replacing male hormones with females. Also no one had idea how to deal with gyno, since they never went to gym.

>checking local gay forum right now
>top thread is flamewar about 'hormonal abominations'
>HRT trend is ruining the boys!
>purge the trannies!
my sides
>>
>>7066292
They seem to be doing that if people assume you're underage
>>
>>7066044
Well i mean mabye its the location i live in but i get carded all the time and most people think im 18 or early twenties no one can believe im 27 but then again the average 27 year old looks like a meth head here so i dunno if that is the issue.

Again Probably location there are not many lgbt people here at all and the ones that are out are the campy type of gay guys you see dressed in drag at pride or waving dildos around. I probably just need to move.

So as far as my body goes I may be alone but I love my body and even boiboobs only thing i need is to fix my face.

Like I only hate not having the crazy good orgasms I had before but like this anon >>7066084 im not going to quit and let testosterone wreck me all over again.

>>7066146
Lol show them that guy that draws traps with puffy nipples oh and anything by shimaji, and poju too. I remember ukes almost always having boiboobs lol.
>>
>>7066228
Oh yeah its amazing theres even a blowjob super early on and the boys are pretty cute. I cant find it at my local library due to porn lol. Her descriptions of rome, prague, and venice sent shivers down my spine such beautiful cities.
>>
>>7066151
Oh and not sure if its femgen approved but clive barker typically uses very feminine boys in some of his stories
>>
>>7066672
>poju
that shit made me gay and Im only half-joking
>>
>>7066084
>And while I thought people getting confused and assuming I'm female was funny at first, it's really just annoying and uncomfortable by now.
Fuck I know that feel bro ;.;

It's made it a lot harder to go out of the house but I still do it. I have this constant feeling of shame and embarrassment in my social interactions though. This just feels really embarrassing.
>>
File: 14761870645950[1].jpg (159KB, 810x1080px)
14761870645950[1].jpg
159KB, 810x1080px
>>7066813
Why so? If you dont live in medieval area you have nothing to be afraid or ashamed of and you wanted feminization yourself when you choose to get on skittles so embrace it.
>>
>>7066866
It's just awkward feeling as fuck, knowing everyone I interact with will see me as this feminized weirdo dude. I really enjoy the fem looks but they attract a certain kind of attention I just don't like. I still would never quit or ever want to get rid of my feminine looks. But it has made me much more shy, and I dislike being in public because I'm an oddity, and oddities get stared at and shit.

I look at myself and I love what I see, but I also see that I am extremely abnormal for a guy, and I know it's something people instantly pick up on and colors all my interaction with people, who now see me as some hyper feminine faggot. It just makes things uncomfortable.

I am in a red state, too.
>>
>>7066926
just get a bara bf thats intimidating enough that people dont dare stare at you
>>
>interacting with a group of mostly strangers
>one person uses a male pronoun for you
>10 seconds later another person uses a female pronoun for you
>everyone exchanges a really quick glance and the conversation moves on as if nothing happened
>they probably all gossip about you later

fuck this gay earth
>>
>>7067060
it's really easy to not look like a girl anon
>>
>>7067060
>tfw jaw is too large and only get called female by old ladies in a nursing home probably because of their bad eyesight (I occasionally visit one for my job)
>>
>>7067071
I was literally wearing men's business clothes, had no makeup on and my hair was pinned up. I wasn't remotely trying to look like a girl

Not that I care about people using whatever pronouns on me, just that it sometimes creates weird group situations where people don't have a consensus on your sex
>>
>>7067023
>Tfw hate muscleblobs
>Fall for a guy hard who is pure bara
>>
>complaining about looking feminine
>meanwhile I'm looking masculine af

Fuck life
>>
File: image.jpg (114KB, 392x720px)
image.jpg
114KB, 392x720px
>>7066866
We never planned for getting what we wanted, anon
>>
>>7067060
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdBaxX-jB0I
>>
How do I overcome Peter pan syndrome? I missed out on my youth and now I'm afraid to grow up. I have helicopter parents, they denied my freedom as a kid. Now I want to look 17 forever so I don't have to be expected to act like an adult man for the rest of my life before I ever got the chance to experience my youth
>>
File: pps.jpg (173KB, 1019x785px) Image search: [Google]
pps.jpg
173KB, 1019x785px
>>7067302
>Growing up
No anon, you never grow up here
>>
>>7067302
Take responsibility and first of all for yourself and your life.
Over-controlling parents is hard to recover from.
>>
File: Ctz65a4VMAA_Gom.jpg large.jpg (137KB, 748x930px) Image search: [Google]
Ctz65a4VMAA_Gom.jpg large.jpg
137KB, 748x930px
How do I meet cute guys like this?
>>
>>7067302
What imma do is

1. SUCCEED. FUCKING SUCCEED. DON'T BE A FAILURE OF AN ADULT.

2. Take large regimen of antiandrogens, wax body, squatz, 0 upper body workout, moisturize; full femboy routine

I'm more afraid of being a fat, greasy, masculine/hon, loser adult than I am of being a slim, clean, feminine, youthful, successful adult
>>
>>7067060
That sounds fucking cool tbh_
>>
>>7067731
alison is too good for you
>>
File: 1212151250a.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1212151250a.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>tfw looking at pictures from 2 years ago

IT HURTS
>>
>>7067798
TEETH
CLEAN TEETH
>>
>>7067808
They are clean in that picture, just stained. from coffee (I also do not have bad breath)

I had them bleached recently
>>
>>7067822
well okay
how was getting them bleached?
>>
>>7067302
My parents could also be described as helicopter parents, but they still control my life.
>>
>>7057571
Bonbons r gross. No guy irl is gona date you, we should stop perpetuating them to more boys as they are falling for the trap. Srs irl guys will think your weird and it will bring your boyfriends potential net worth down
>>
File: image.jpg (116KB, 1118x1066px)
image.jpg
116KB, 1118x1066px
>>7068125
Turning into a fat hairy piece of shit from natural aging drops your Twink value even faster.

At least bi guys like androgyny and trappy guys
>>
>>7067087
I know that feel I rarely get seen as fem except for behind evidently I have a womanly ass lol.
>>
>>7068125
Petion to call boiboobs bonbons for the keks.
>>
>>7068403
Does HRT really lead to this or is it mostly genetics?
>>
File: poju (20).jpg (217KB, 1114x1600px)
poju (20).jpg
217KB, 1114x1600px
>>7066770
Its so good i wish i could draw cute trap bunnies or be the trap bunny lol.
>>
>>7068415
im not on HRT
>>
>>7068403
Wow super nice its so shapely
Would spank.
>>
>>7068432
please do!
>>
>>7068443
*spanks butt*

But seriously i doubt you'd be into a 27 year old fart x3
>>
>>7068403
Mine for science.
>>
>>7068403
hnng would happily top that.

I think that's how bottom and topping should work, you compare junk/bums and see which best fit :D
>>
>>7068492
I'd move country for this ass.

Perfection.
>>
Has horemone taking reduced your muscle mass femboys?

I used to MTB and my thighs and calfs are huge. I would like to shrink them down a little (a lot.)
Once i start my job ill be going on tamoxifene and calude anyway
>>
Really? the same fucking material over and over again? Be creative and cum up with something new!
>>
>epilate a week ago
>go to maintain today
>basically zero regrowth
laughing at all you natty plebs 2bh honest
>>
>>7068622
Did you enjoy shaving your "tits"?
>>
>>7068568
Aw i wish someone would the south is so lonely. I sleep naked every night without a cute guy to drape his arms around me and keep me warm.

>>7068596
Well I had some pretty serious muscle mass loss none from my back or shoulders sadly. There was a make shift meme floating around showing it. Your calfs and thighs will most likely go from musclar to soft and thic.

>>7068602
This posting style...uh were you trying to quote me or the cute thick butted femboi?
>>
>>7068639
>having chest hair
LOL
>>
>>7068622
>he hasnt gotten laser calls us plebs
>kek

Cool that you dont have much regrowth but laser would be permanent.
>>
>>7068622
what epilater do you use. Arent they like 90 bucks
>>
>>7068497
>if this worked have a tiny dick id never get to top :/
>>
>>7068653
im scared to do laser
what if i wanna go daddy mode later down the line?
>>
>>7068650
>Boasting about not having chest hair
We gonna boast about the biggest we've had up our asses?
I'm a beta femboi so i've only don 8 inch
>>
>>7068669
But being smooth is the best when you look cute. Just be a smooth daddy dom.
>>
>>7068675
>daddies
>cute
>smooth
? ?
>>
>>7068673
I like bbc you will all lose 11 inches is the biggest and he really hurt my tight little ass. Felt like a failure when i tried to deep throat him and couldnt fit his cock all the way down my throat how the fuck do pornstars do that shit.
>>
>>7068690
cocaine n drugs man
>>
>>7068685
Dunno i dont usually go for daddies or bears more into power tops and super fit 20-35 year olds.
>>
File: IMG_20161016_232653.jpg (54KB, 494x518px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161016_232653.jpg
54KB, 494x518px
>>7068693
>tfw no one to make me their little drug addicted addicted cock slut.
>make me take their whole fat cock down my throat
>then break my ass over and over again, cuddle me while I come down.
>>
>>7068596
Due to non-androgenic anabolic effects of testosterone, you will still have the same size muscles on bicalutamide:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20950306
>>
>>7068653
Electrolysis is permanent, laser is essentially permanent.
>>
how do i remove ass hair
>>
>>7068786
That's really cool! I could switch to it and become athletic again and able to pull off acrobatics and stuff.
>>
>>7068786
>>7068643
than what is a good way of reducing muscle mass
>>
>>7068815
Cardio, or just go skelly and starve the muscle off by eating below maintenance for a few months
>>
>>7068815
stop eating lel
>>
>>7066154
Boy!Blair white makes a pretty cute femboy desu. He should go back to being one.
>>
>>7068790
But i was lied to i was told laser is best for my dark a shit facial hair.

>>7068815
Dont use the muscles you built, take hrt um work out other body parts that you do want somewhat muscly. Me I just legit took hrt and didnt do any excercise other than sex it worked pretty okay.
>>
>>7068832
Can you do this for shoulders?
>>
>>7068832
i am already on /thinspo/ but the legs wont go away. maybe at by goal (119 at 6') the will
>inb4 no 6' femboys
>>
>>7068868
Yes but you can't change bone structure. Getting rid of the muscle will make them look smaller but it depends on you
>>
I Think they are pretty big currently 5'11 144 lbs mayhave have meaured wrong but they are 17inches.

Eeps sorry bout that was a bit too lewd for jesus. My bad forgot to edit the pic.

http://imgur.com/Ir84a3l
>>
>>7068981
You have a good body. IDK why you're freaking out.
>>
>>7068981
>http://imgur.com/Ir84a3l
very nice. Nike modest boobs and gr8 hair. Would loose some weight tho.
>>
>>7068987
I probably just photograph well I keep seeing a really masculine figure like my ribs are big and so are my shoulders two things i cant control coupled with how bad my face looks i dunno mabye im delusional and seeing things but i see myself as very masc looking.

Honestly it started cause i bought this really tight leather catsuit for bondage play it fit my waist and chest fine but when i tried to get it over my shoulders it ripped ive been worried bout the size ever since.
>>
>>7069013
face pic? If you are shooting for trans you wont make it but you have a good femboy figure esp if you loose some weight
>>
File: IMG_20161009_1.png (2MB, 898x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161009_1.png
2MB, 898x1600px
>>7069028
Uh try not to vomit there was a time when i um thought i was trans but once i learned about srs and all the gender identity bs i figured out thats not me.

Tldr; dont want to be trans only want to be cute but im kinda pushing my luck i must look ancient.
>>
File: image.jpg (99KB, 500x439px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 500x439px
where does /femgen/ do their online clothes shopping?
any exciting winter outfit ideas? i need me a scarf
>>
File: Photo_094.jpg (52KB, 955x537px)
Photo_094.jpg
52KB, 955x537px
POST BUTT
>>
>>7069091
Uniclo hope i spelled that right
Urban outfiters
The gap.
Banana republic
Sometimes hot topic or spencers
Amazon.com
Aliexpress for japanese stuff.

If these suck feel free to show me how to shop boys.
>>
>>7069099
>literal women
>>7069050
>failed trannies

femgen 2.0 everyone
>>
>>7069099
post face
>>
>>7069050
Not bad, look kinda cute. The chin throws it off a bit but if you're just going femboi route it's nbd. Can we get pic without glasses?
>>
>>7069156
http://m.imgur.com/TksVTKQ

Thats all i have at the moment going to bed.
>>
>>7069050
I would stop using this pic, it makes your eyes look uneven. The other one is good tho. Maybe loose the trannybangs or get a different colour like blonde
>>
>>7068653
why bother when this is just as good and free?

>>7068661
$30 on amazon noshill

>>7068673
sorry not a faggot
>>
>>7069340
>posting in femgen
>not a faggot
Pick one
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 689x1024px)
image.jpg
102KB, 689x1024px
What else can I do to maintain my youth? Besides HRT.

>Take multivitamin, 2000 D, 500 C, fish oil and garlic everyday.
>Eat healthy, no soft drinks and mainly drink water
>Don't smoke, rarely see sunlight
>Moisturize almost daily

Any other tips?
>>
File: 1476596292777.jpg (20KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1476596292777.jpg
20KB, 512x384px
>>7069099
As much as i hate that femgen has become trannies at least its no longer non stop underage B&
>>
>>7069408
>What else can I do to maintain my youth?
You can stop being vain.
>>
>>7069408
block testosterone, take metformin, eat less
>>
>>7069447
Vain is putting on makeup when you look like a pig.
>>
>>7069453
Fuck, my lab is doing trials with them...

Just looked it up, it activates PTEN, amazing. Wonder what the minimum effective dose is.
>>
>>7069371
i'll take both, thanks
>>
What have guys said upon finding out/seeing you have boiboobs?

I've only told and shown one guy so far and he said "I've never seen anything like this before but I hope you don't mind if I play with them while I cuddle you"

I wonder if that's typical or if there are other common reactions or rejection :/
>>
>>7069733
I don't have any because I'm not trans, but when I did have them (before serms) gays did not like it.
>>
>>7069453
>>7069565
Its for diabetes, how does it help maintaining young looks>?
>>
>>7069408
>rarely see sunlight
>healthy
>>
>>7069810
how quickly and how well do serms get rid of them?
>>
Guys so I'm interested in taking SERMs but do I have to take the three types or just one? If just one which one gives the best resta without breasts growth?
>>
>>7070155
only one of course
>>
>>7069733
Everybody liked them so far but they don't look good on everyone. Depend on your level of femboyism.

On a 0 to trap scale you would need a 8
>>
>>7068643
>Aw i wish someone would the south is so lonely. I sleep naked every night without a cute guy to drape his arms around me and keep me warm.

What sort of dudes you in to? Would keep you warm all night and not let you out of bed in the morning.
>>
How many trannies are here and which kind are you, pham?

http://www.strawpoll.me/11447543
>>
>>7068489
>27 year old fart
>Tfw dating a 26 year old who is almost 8 years older than me
>>
>>7070213
Um im not particularly picky ideally my type is a guy whos cut and pretty fit but i like all kinds of guys from smooth twinks to some dominant fit men and some daddy types tho you have to be really hot for me to date anyone at 50 or late forties
Race doesnt matter to me tho asian and white guys are my fave when i watch porn being a bit chub is okay if you have a cute face. But most of all i cant get with a guy thats five inches or less tried that and sex was really annoying.

High sex drive good technique are a plus
Being senstive into art big plus
Into anime or yoai pls fuck me lol and i mean really into it i want to be able to nuzzle my head in your lap while we watch love stage or sekaichi hatsukoi.

Oh and unless super fem please be and inch or more taller than me.

Sorry if that was alot im super talkative this morning lol.
Oh this is me if your interested.

>>7069050
>>7068981
>>7069219
>>7069309
Yeah thinking about short hair mabye blonde with red streaks.
>>
>>7070239
This gives me hope is he cute and your okay with the eight year difference?
>>
>>7070242
Yes and yes, but all the other gay guys here are 40+ so it's not as if I had much choice
>>
>>7068492
are you the tennessee anon who recommended us "cry to heaven"?
>>
>>7070240
yeah i think you might look even cuter with short hair
you'd be a total cute butch dyke
>>
>>7070240
>Yeah thinking about short hair mabye blonde with red streaks.
blonde and red sont really mix, but you could do jet black and red for an emo thing. White or light blue would look good too, so would just blonde
>>
>when he prematurely cums on your oversized 2n5-esque nipples
>>
>>7070192
I'd say conetits dont look good on *anyone*
>>
>>7070257
>girls

triggered
>>
>>7070265
their reaction pretty much describes my internal reaction when it happened
but i just cleaned him up with my tongue as if nothing happened

his cum tasted sweet tbqh
>>
>>7068661
I did some looking around and I think imma drop ~$60 on a really nice one
>but first, a job…
>>
>>7070240
I'm a reasonably fit white guy with some asian heritage who is defiantly not in his 40s or 50s. (28 tho)

Not really watched much anime/yaoi but i'm guessing i'm taller than you so you could nuzzle :P
>>
just open a new thread already, senpaitachi
>>
>>7070335
I know this fucking pain anon, I cant find anywhere that will hire me, I resorted to just begging my parents to buy me one
>>
all around me are familiar faces
worn out places
worn out faces
>>
>>7070259
That's, like, your opinion, man.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
post leggies!
>>
>>7070542
Cute legs :3
Are you in dorms anon?
>>
>>7069446
ethan?
>>
>>7070371
Love that song donnie darko is one of my alltime favorite movies.

>>7070244
True I can relate seems all the young gays bailed from this state or are deeply closested. Congrats on having a bf tho

>>7070249
I have been thinking bout a pixie cut but i think that would look super faggy on a guy and my chin wouldnt work we for it.

>>7070342
Nice im 27 so your only a year older than me senpai. Im 5'11 you sound really cute i bet i could get you into yoai and if not theres always marathoning stuff on netflix.

>>7070246
Yeppers thats me x3
>>
I never thought fay could be androgynous

But my friend looks exactly like an angry SJW dyke
>>
>>7070649
>fay
*fat

I thought that the sex-typed nature of fat deposits meant that any fat people develop would be a dead giveaway of their sex (or at least their sex hormones)
>>
>>7070555
indeed i am, mr. digits
>>
>>7070652
unless youre obese, in which case both genders are just a literal sphere
>>
>>7070642
Year older, inch taller.

Why I meet you online and not irl? sad times :P

Tbh wouldn't be watchin the tv if I was snuggled with you :x
>>
>>7069810
I started years before serms were heard of around here ;.;

How long were you taking estrogen before popping serms and how much boobage did you get rid of with them?
>>
>>7070749
I know rite seems like anytime i meet a cute guy hes online or a jillion miles away lol. Oh id love that to feel you arms wrapped around my chest on laying onnyour chest while you stroke my thighs tho that position usually becomes more than cuddling ^_^;

>>7070250
Blonde or emo sounds pretty sweet i want to try blue hair at one point to but one fear i have when it comes to dying hair is cant thst eventually kill your hair if you dye too much by damaging it?
>>
>>7070642
>Yeppers thats me x3
Yay <3
You should definitely recommend me more books like that tbqh
>>
>>7070743
That's the thing, though, even taken to its extremes, females will have thiccer thighs whereas guys will have the guts as the main attraction
>>
New thread:
>>7070954
>>7070954
>>7070954
>>
>>7070841
bah, online & a jillion miles away :P

I'd hold you tight and i'd stroke more than your thighs ;)

at least I can find you on /femgen/ small consolation
>>
>>7070642
I like your look of a tender fem guy instead of desperately-trying-to-be-girl tranny looks, cant say anything about haircut. I personally like long hair and I look manlier than you.
>>
>>7070238
anybody that voted in this needs to fucking leave
Thread posts: 342
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.