[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are ftms always ugly? The only cute ones are a small minority

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (64KB, 659x439px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 659x439px
Why are ftms always ugly? The only cute ones are a small minority of non-transitioners. They'd be fetish gold if they actually had hot bodies and at least a semi-decent face...
>>
They have the literal opposite problems hons do

They are usually short with wide hips and slender shoulders. hardly masculine. They grow beards like closet homosexuals to make themselves seem more masculine but at the end of the day its just a hairy chick in boys cloths
>>
>>7057240
>tfw 6'2" broad shouldered masculine ftm with a beard
>tfw still ugly
Oh well at least I don't look like a girl.
>>
>>7057263
What does ugly even mean when you're a guy anyways?
Boys like girls, but girls like cars and money
>>
>>7057285
>Boys like girls, but girls like cars and money
this tbqh
>>
>why are ftms always ugly
Thats why I'm probably never going on T. As much as I want a beard and a deeper voice, I'd be an ugly motherfucker.
>>
Welcome to the world of Manlets
>>
"The only cute ones are
... non-transitioners"

What?
>>
>tfw you're ugly before even going on t
>tfw you're too short to pass anyway

Well, if you give me some xanax, vodka, bleach, and a rope, I'll just be on my way.
>>
The testosterone giving them all a bunch of fucking acne probably doesn't help any
>>
I didnt transition to be "cute". I transitioned to live as a man. Wtf you guys. If you're thinking of suicide or hate yourself like crazy, just try testosterone. Aside from the vag part, most of our problems aren't unique to us. Some cismen have hips, are short, have small hands. Man up
>>
>>7057882
I'm like 5'5 and half my family would hate me. That being said, it probs wouldn't deter me from going on testosterone. I just don't feel like waiting.
>>
>be ftm
>6 feet
>Naturally broad shoulders
>Narrow hips from lean body fat
>Steroid mode from testosterone cypionate injections
>Swoler than most natural born males
>Better looking that 95% natural born males
>Strong jawline, masculine facial features
>Unclockable

Basically, all these ugly FTMs you're seeing are the ones you're able to clock. Kinda like the man mode MTFs. You obviously wouldn't notice the ones that look good.
>>
File: received_10209322864921755.jpg (82KB, 1440x1334px) Image search: [Google]
received_10209322864921755.jpg
82KB, 1440x1334px
>>7058108
Pic related. It's me
>>
Fedora wearing mtfs comprise of 90%
>>
>>7058165
Where's your scars
>>
>>7058207
Had an incredibly talented surgeon (Dr. Agarwal, U of U) and keyhole surgery (was very small chested). The only scars I have are where my drains were under my armpit and tiny scratch like incision marks on the under half of my areola, but my survey was so long ago that even those are basically nonexistent.
>>
>>7058248
Surgery* not survey. Am on my phone
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 228x221px
>>7058108
So proud of you, bro! You look like a real guy now, man! - Aiyyayayaden

t. clockable 5'3 ftm with childbirthing hip bones
>>
>>7058207
kek she's just memeing anon that's a cis dude

if anything, face + timestamp would have made it legit
>>
File: received_10209324022030682.jpg (99KB, 2048x1543px) Image search: [Google]
received_10209324022030682.jpg
99KB, 2048x1543px
>>7058557
Nah, not faking it. Feels good knowing I could pass for cis though.
>>
>>7058933
noice

how big is ur dick bro
>>
>>7058961
Like 1 cm :(
>>
>>7058975
I can work with that.
>>
>short
>completely fucked hip/shoulder ratio
>but large hands/feet, andro face and voice pre-t, tit size borderline for peri (no-scar method), started hormone blockers at 15
>now finally on t
>having second growth spurt, lifting, and developing a great jawline
>facial features that looked kind of odd on a girl are turning handsome
feels good to know marshallposter doesn't want to fuck me anymore
>>
>>7058975
eh I'm sure it will get there eventually

look at how big this guy got without any surgery whatsoever, just pure T alone

http://riley--west.tumblr.com/
>>
>>7059165
some sex discordant guys end up with tiny dicks just like some guys in general end up with tiny dicks
it's just particularly ridiculous on the first category because our average is like 2 inches
t. bigger than that guy at 3 months on t
>>
>>7059158
pic of face?
>>
>>7059165
http://riley--west.tumblr.com/post/110195158505/sex-can-get-a-little-blurry-sometimes-sword#notes

wtf
>>
>>7059165
http://riley--west.tumblr.com/post/98799114840/they-say-real-men-have-dicks-lucky-me-i-have-at?is_related_post=1

this is disturbing
>>
>>7059173
Yeah, I'm nearing 4 years on T now and I've remained tiny. Don't think it's changing at this point. Doesn't matter to me though, not like a clitdick is appealing to most people realistically
>>
>>7059192
yeah he's a gay ftm with a bigger than avg ftm benis swordfighting with his bf

living the dream
>>
>31 posts
>17 original posters
>>
Pre-transitioning FtM's are ideal tbqh
Female body male mind, best of both worlds

The question is if they'd date a biscum knowing they'd have that mindset
>>
>>7060481
hello marshalposter
>>
>>7060486
What's a marshalposter senpai?
>>
>>7060489
marshallposter is the op of this thread, she posts either with pictures of eggs or pictures of this one tumblr trendscum kid named marshall (hence her name)
she's an european ephebophilic transbian with a fetish for trendscum who hates sex discordant men because they don't play into her trendscum fetish
and to answer your question, no. no man unlucky enough to have a body so disfigured it looks female will love you if you fetishize him for it. sorry
>>
>>7060515
Welp, I'm not talking about fetishizing but okay.
I still don't understand the marshalposter thing but nevermind, I'm not a legbutt regular.
>>
>>7057180

Can't tell if OP's serious.

>be ftm
>kind of always awkward looking as female
>have ridiculously handsome ftm role model
>take T
>beautiful man
>oh gods, more attractive than I ever thought possible
>pass always, get gay bf
>itgotbetter.jpeg
>>
>>7057180
all trannies are ugly, sorry
>>
OP is delusional.
Most FtM guys are hot as fuck.
>>
>>7057857
Xanax needs a prescription
but you can get the rest at any medium sized store
good luck
>>
>>7059635
Means each person posted roughly twice.
>>
>>7061158
>Most FtM guys are hot as fuck
And what planet do you live on?
>>
>>7061196
It means one creep posted half
>>
File: 0b.jpg (70KB, 647x440px) Image search: [Google]
0b.jpg
70KB, 647x440px
>>7059165

Got dam lad.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.