[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any other pre-everything or nontransitioning people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: that rainy feel.jpg (82KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
that rainy feel.jpg
82KB, 645x773px
Are there any other pre-everything or nontransitioning people here who have gender dysphoria?

My girlfriend wants me to start taking hormones but I don't want to. I feel like she'll love me no matter how much of a freak I'll look like, I know I'll never pass. I've already accepted that I'll never be happy, but I can't shake the feeling like if I don't kill myself in the next few years, then 10 or 15 years from now when all sense of sanity has eroded completely I'll cave and transition anyway and be 100 times more disgusting than I would be if I transitioned right now.
>>
>My girlfriend wants me to start taking hormones

what

is this some femdom shit gone too far?
>>
>>7057106
At least get on hormones now so your body doesn't masculinize further. Stay in guy mode until you can afford FFS.
>>
>>7057121
What? No

She just wants me to be happy because I basically saved her life and took her out of debt and helped her lose a bunch of weight and basically helped her fix all of her problems, and now she's getting depressed because she doesn't know how to do the same thing for me. She even tells me that she's confident I'll pass but I just can't believe her, I'm convinced that she's blinded to how I look because of how much she cares for me.
>>
Take an AA to stop masculinization and testosterone production/absorption and see how you feel.

You don't have to jump right into and try to pass on day one. Just getting the right hormones to your brain can either make you more comfortable with who you are right now or with the idea of transition.
>>
I'm in the same boat OP. I'm a female with dysphoria but I have decided not to transition for personal reasons.
I assume that people have suffered from gender dysphoria for all of human history, and most of them never even had a chance to transition. If they can handle it then so can you and I.
>>
>>7057106
you could also go on HRT but not socially transition. you might feel better running on E instead of T, but you can still live as a man without worrying about passability
>>
>>7057106
>gender dysphoria
>"I don't want hormones"
AGP spotted, take him down

inb4 "gender n secks r different!!"
>>
>>7058831
Or maybe he's:
1.) Too poor
2.) Still closeted from family
3.) Just afraid of transitioning
>>
>>7058850
>Defending AGP
>Uses male pronouns
You're lulzy as fuck

1.) Disability checks are cool, and jobs aren't that hard to find- stop being a NEETfag and apply online
2.) After you've landed a job at Walmart, save up for transition funds
3.) If you're afraid to transition, congrats, you don't have dysphoria, which means you're cis
>>
>>7058876
>If you're afraid to transition, congrats, you don't have dysphoria
>If you're afraid of radiation, congrats, you don't have cancer
>If you're afraid of open heart surgery, congrats, you don't have blocked arteries
>>
>>7058876
>"Lulz whadda mean you're afraid to take a fuck ton of hormones and change your life on a dime possibly destroying all your pre-built relationships?"
Popping some titty skittles can make problems just as easy as solving them
>>
>>7058897
Ya except HRT doesn't kill u hehe
>>
>>7058900
Lolwat
>>
>>7058900
lmao he actually believes this
>>
>>7057106
you belong in r9k
>>
>>7058943
/thread
>>
>>7057149

post pic
>>
>>7058943
>/r9k/
>girlfriend
>>
>>7059020
You're right, op belongs in the AGP thread
>>
>>7058819
seconding.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.