[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>too depressed to study or do anything, too poor and in denial

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1475975677886.jpg (22KB, 251x231px) Image search: [Google]
1475975677886.jpg
22KB, 251x231px
>too depressed to study or do anything, too poor and in denial to transition
>fastforward 6 years
>better mood, actually want to do anything with my life, but no one would hire me without at least a hs diploma so decide to join an adult school

>"woah anon, you're the only MAN in the class? ahaha look out girls, I bet he's a womanizer"
>"why don't you have a gf? you're good looking and nice to be around"
>"hey teacher ask anon to help you carrying that table, he's the MAN of the class haha"
>"men are... oh, no offense anon"
>"we women x, anon"

W-will the novelty ever w-wear off...
>>
what?
>>
>>7055706
I dreaded this feel all my life.
It must be horrible.
>>
>>7055706
>>"hey teacher ask anon to help you carrying that table, he's the MAN of the class haha"
Best one
>>
>>7055706
what a sexist shithole school
>>
>>7055714
They're joking 90% of the time, but it's an adult school for people that wasn't able to finish hs, people there being retarded was a given. That's why I'm there too.
>>
>>7055727
why are there only females? drop out stats for boys are actually higher

you could man up (ugh) and tell them the truth
>>
>>7055738
Dunno, there's me and about 10 or 12 girls.
>tell them the truth
I just started with the whole accepting myself thing, it's way too early to come out. Plus it's clear that, to their eyes, I will never be one of them.
>>
>>7055738
Because men who drop out find work and start careers without needing an education
>>
>>7055764
It doesn't matter what you are to them. It matters what you are to the people at your workplace after school. Do it now or never
>>
>>7055787
>"hey girls, you know how you've been making jokes about me being the only man in the class and stuff... well the fact of the matter is that I identify as a woman too"
>"eeeeew gross please don't talk to me or my son ever again"
kys
>>
>>7055802
You realize that if you don't fix it now. You'll have to do it later around people you'll work with for years? These girls are just a fraction of your lifespan. Why do they matter?
>>
>>7055706

How old are you, OP?

>>7055738

There's this >>7055778, but you could probably guess that if guys are more likely to drop out than girls, then guys who drop out are also less likely than women to go back to get a GED. Whether they do what that other anon said or just start committing crimes is probably correlated with race.
>>
File: cure for autism.png (161KB, 578x584px) Image search: [Google]
cure for autism.png
161KB, 578x584px
>>7055813
wow thats racist
>>
>>7055813
23. Kinda ruined my chances I guess, but at least I'm not 30.

>>7055808
Well, since I'll have to do it sooner or later, might as well wait until I feel prepared.
>>
>>7055855
I know its impossibly stressing to come out to a group and you probably shouldn't, but did you tell to a close friend or relatives?
And I hope you have started HRT already
>>
>>7055868
I have no friends, family already resents me enough because of my previous neet life.
>And I hope you have started HRT already
No monniez. I'm a future hon material.
>>
>>7055906
It's like 30$ per month for starters to get on low doses, you can do it, dont waste time!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.