[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post your scores. http://transsexual.org/cogiati/inde x.php?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 12

File: COGIATI.png (92KB, 1122x183px) Image search: [Google]
COGIATI.png
92KB, 1122x183px
Post your scores.
http://transsexual.org/cogiati/index.php?lang=en

Mumbo-jumbo and rubric here http://transsexual.org/cogiati_english.html
>>
>>7054095
Should femboys fake this test?

It looks ridiculous.
>>
>>7054128
Go for it. It's supposed to be for a specific group, but it'll be interesting to see how the results fit against different people's actual experiences.
>>
>>7054095
ftm version: https://trannyfag.wordpress.com/2009/05/22/the-cogiatiftm/
i scored 385
it got dragged down by the maths/english questions
apparently dyscalculia (1:1 m:f) and hyperlexia (7:1 m:f) are feminine, who knew
>>
File: faggot test.jpg (372KB, 1330x660px) Image search: [Google]
faggot test.jpg
372KB, 1330x660px
>>7054095
Longest, most boring fucking test I've ever taken here on /lgbt/, and I did all sorts of bullshit tests

>that pink background
>PINK FUCKING FONT
>repeating same questions
>literally pick your stereotype: the test

I can't believe I took it anyways

pic related is what I got
>>
>>7054211
>longest
It hasn't even begun.
http://bdsmtest.org/

>pink
>>
I got a 5 which means the test thinks I'm andro, but a lot of the questions were weird and I couldn't really say either the neutral or feminine answers were what I felt. I think I deserved to get at least most of the way toward class 4. It definitely got me thinking, though, I'm glad I took it.
>>
>>7054233
oh fuck off m8 I saw that earlier and didn't even bother

I barely wank off as it is, I don't like thinking about that shit anymore
>>
>>7054245
It's definitely not a test for masturbating. You don't have a partner?
>>
File: image.jpg (213KB, 1136x640px)
image.jpg
213KB, 1136x640px
>>7054156
K it gave this.
>COGIATI classification FOUR, PROBABLE TRANSSEXUAL

The questions were ridiculous. Probably written by a hon.
>>7054211
This
>>
>>7054255
not atm

thanks for reminding me, asshole
>>
File: 44957705.png (69KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
44957705.png
69KB, 600x450px
>>7054285
Sorry m8.
>>
>>7054095
Femboy here:
Your COGIATI result value is: -125 Which means that you fall within the following category:
COGIATI classification THREE, ANDROGYNE
>>
File: 1474848493489.jpg (411KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1474848493489.jpg
411KB, 2048x1536px
>>7054095
It's the COGIATI. Last time I saw was over 10 years ago and it was old then. Susan's and Laura's swore by this to prove themselves to be trans. This was back before there was good shit on the internet for being trans and your best bet was looking at geocity sites for info.

Looked through it and yes the questions framed in the most stereotypical portrayal of womanhood. No wonder hons have a warped sense of what it means to be a woman if this is the shit that they truly believe.
>>
I got a 25. Transitioned around 8-9 years ago, I think?

These questions were definitely written by a hon.
>>
haven't heard this meme in a while
>>
the test says i'm a feminine male, now i just need to get thin and smooth
>>
>>7054095
>like one question about how you feel about your body
>all those school subject questions
How retarded. That's not even the worst of it too.
>>
>>7054365
Lol, seriously. I didn't even get my results, but I am on HRT and actively transitioning, and looking at what it asks about, I know there are cis males who would score higher than myself.
>>
If you want some humor take a look around the site. You'll find some gems about the site admin. Here's a few:

>The greasy, salty pepperoni floated on cheap, melted cheese. Hairy eyebrows of anchovy mocked all hospital nutritionists everywhere. I didn’t even like anchovies. It was the principle that mattered. It was the salt that mattered most of all. The other transsexual patients hobbled in, drawn like salt zombies to a kill. The nurses threw up their hands. A couple of them asked for a piece. I shared joyfully with everyone. This was a triumph of the human soul. This was the overthrow of nutritional tyranny. This was cheap cardboard delivery pizza, and it was GOOD.

>Unfortunately, I am a woman. With the wire gone, the vaginal stent, a solid mass designed to keep my new orifice open and in the right shape and angle while it healed, could be removed. This too was a sensation better left beyond the reach of memory. Much packing gauze was also removed, all black and soaked in clotted blood. The smell made ‘crematorium’ sound like an ideal name for a new perfume.
Finally, I was hole.

>I was hole
TOP FUCKING KEK
>>
>>7054095
This test (and all others like it) is a load of crap, its questions mean nothing and its answers will tell you nothing, I got a high score on this test and many like it and I'm not trans. (mind you I thought I was at the time)
>>
>>7054470
>Unfortunately, I am a woman. With the wire gone, the vaginal stent, a solid mass designed to keep my new orifice open and in the right shape and angle while it healed, could be removed. This too was a sensation better left beyond the reach of memory. Much packing gauze was also removed, all black and soaked in clotted blood. The smell made ‘crematorium’ sound like an ideal name for a new perfume.
Just decided I'm keeping my boy peepee
>>
Cis male here

my score is

Your COGIATI result value is: -310 Which means that you fall within the following category:
COGIATI classification TWO, FEMININE MALE
>>
>>7054540
this was in 1982, it's less weird now
>>
Here's some more gold from that site:
>Even so, I am convinced that urine farming produces better estrogen replacements than pure chemistry can.

>My first meeting with Tala and Ginna was also a deliberate character test. As I entered their home, my first image of them was one of two women engaging in something I could just interpret must be some form of sex. Tala had her arm all but up to the elbow inside Ginna, and used the other one to wave to me from the fairly spacious living room floor. This was fine, I really did not expect, nor particularly desire, a handshake.

>With a bit of searching, I found a payphone. A search through the ragged remains of a phone book offered me Trinidad’s one and only cab company. A few coins later, I reached a nice sounding young girl. She could not have been over 18 by the sound of her, but she was happy to help me. I called for a taxi to meet me at the depot. I was assured one would arrive right away. Some forty minutes later, shivering uncontrollable, I called to see what the delay was. Trinidad is not a large place at all, indeed it is one of the smallest towns I have ever been in. It was hard to imagine that taxi work could be very demanding here. “Are you still there? You stupid weirdo, Jesus will you get a clue? Fuck off and die!” she laughed merrily, “I ain’t sending anyone out for no dammed sideshow freak.” She seemed to be having a lot of fun.

Oh geez. More gold to come.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161014-012547.jpg (474KB, 1416x638px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161014-012547.jpg
474KB, 1416x638px
I hate these quizzes they always say I'm in the middle
>>
Femboy here
>>
>>7054656
AGP
G
P
>>
File: AGP.jpg (8KB, 428x94px) Image search: [Google]
AGP.jpg
8KB, 428x94px
>>7054971
I don't get why my score would indicate agp tendencies
>>
I'm a cis-woman and I took the test out of curiosity. I'm really bad at decifering others emotions and it annoys when people say that being a girl I should be more understanding and patient.
Btw, I've got -105, Androgyne. Maybe I should find me a feminine man or a fellow androgyne, always dreamed of that.
>>
>>7055201
*deciphering
*it annoys me
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (271KB, 931x867px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
271KB, 931x867px
>>7054095
wow anon, this site is pretty cool I really wanted something to help me find out if I'm trans or not.

I tried to answer things the closest to what I would do since I never had experience with some of them.

The problem is that even the test didn't help much, I wanted to know if I'm trans or not and I got this answer.

I'm forever in the limbo I guess.
>>
>>7055311
This shit is terrible for wanting to know if your trans r not, since it's all based on stereotypes
>>
>>7055322
>This shit is terrible for wanting to know if your trans r not

Really? Is there anything that can help me find out without me trying to find a therapist? I don't really want anyone to know about this stuff, specially my mom and I would most likely have to ask her to go there with me since I live in a rural town.
>>
>>7055332
look at the questions you answered yes/no to
if the ones you answered yes to are disproportionately the 'i am very uncomfortable with my body', 'i want to be a girl', 'i do not want to be a guy' ones, you're probably trans
if they're the 'i have undiagnosed dyscalculia' ones, probably not
>>
What a ridiculous test... Anyways got 425? Guess im a stereotype kek
>>
i know im trans, but most of these questions were like... stupid
>>
File: COGIATI Score.png (288KB, 1207x606px)
COGIATI Score.png
288KB, 1207x606px
Honestly I hate a lot of these questions.
>>
>>7057188
Also what should I do?
>>
File: image.png (525KB, 750x1334px)
image.png
525KB, 750x1334px
>>7054095
Idk
I wanted to be a girl when I was 5 or 6 but I didn't understand that or realize I was trans until I was about 17 (i.e., I want to be/look like/ act like/sound like these female characters but idk why)
I also admired male people too so maybe that made it harder for me to figure out
>>
>195
>the 'late onset' tanssexual.

Wew, even the test thinks I'll a hon, time to kms
>>
>>7054285
OMG LOL UR SO FUNNY I LIKE LELKEKKD SO HARD HAHA yess this is great ! desu
peace and love
-pixiechan
>>
>>7055332
if u don't want anyone to know why do u want to know urself
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.