[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tranny here. I am too autistic to flirt with guys IRL although

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 505.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
505.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
Tranny here.
I am too autistic to flirt with guys IRL although I am able to flirt with them online. How do I seem less "nervous" to them? How do I make it clear that I want their cocks in me?
>>
>>7052708
Being visibly nervous, shy, coy at all is attractive to most men
>>
File: 1470749126332.jpg (11KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1470749126332.jpg
11KB, 250x241px
>>7052718
>a man acting like a beta bitch is """""attractive"""""

is this what trannies actually think holy shit LOL
>>
>>7052732
Im a bi dood
If someone is trying to present themselves as female then a "Beta bitch" is a little more suitable to the role then a "Macho Alpha"
>>
>>7052718
That is so not true but I don't know what behavior attracts men
>>
>>7052718
more like it repels them tbqh
>>
>>7052756
>>7052760
Where are you getting your information from?

your ass?
>>
get in their head space like all women do. Understand tickling their ego helps cultivate a sense of whatever pride and how turned on their maleness makes you
>>
>>7052768
Yes, personal experience
>>
Elegance attracts what is good,skin what is fast,men usually always are searching for a fuck.
You do not need to speak if you can use yr eyes also
>>
>>7052756
>>7052760
Like with everything else relating to relationships, it's only ok if you're good looking.

If you're a mannish troll, being "visibly nervous, shy, coy at all" will only turn them off, because it'll show them that not only do they find you disgusting, YOU find you disgusting to the point of shame.

Anyway, *pretending* to be nervous, shy or coy will work pretty well on men, you just have to learn how to do it in a way that's always cute and only sometimes annoying.

It's kind of like when men are aggressive. You like men being aggressive, but it's not fun if he hits you in the face for no reason. There's a sweet spot to it.
>>
>>7052708
Just show me your ass, and Ask me to fuck you. Really is that simple, men think simple.

That's the only thing that'll be on my mind and on most men's minds
>>
>>7052708
Also do the little things like twirling hair, touching part of legs etc, but only very gently. Titling the head when listening to appear interested, and asking me a lot of questions, then the rest is up to you, it's going to depend on the type of conversation and the type of person you're talking to.
>>
>>7052913
>liking an aggressive person
I don't think you have ever experienced actual aggression or you have some sort of mentally ill fetish.
>>
>>7052708
just move to my city

i'll flirt with you instead

>>7052778
this, btw
>>
>>7052778
speak for yourself

I need verbal abuse and criticism to fall for a woman
>>
>>7052778

Thanks to the phrasing, I had a hard time understanding you. I think you said pleasing his ego gives him pride and it gives him an idea of how turned on you are by his masculinity.
>>
>>7052718
Only if you're a conventionally attractive and short Stacy like every other cocksucker on musical.ly and Vine
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.