[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the differences between agender, gender neutral and gender

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_o6vrnlSVJU1v9yn8eo1_1280.jpg (445KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6vrnlSVJU1v9yn8eo1_1280.jpg
445KB, 1280x960px
What is the differences between agender, gender neutral and gender fluid ?
(pic unrelated)
>>
>>7050298
nothing

they all mean young woman who takes tumblr too seriously
>>
>>7050298
>agender
>"i don't want any genitals or boobs"
it isn't normal to not want a certain body part- and while some argue this is actually "dysphoria", dysphoria in trans individuals can be alleviated through HRT and/or surgery to achieve an appearance of the opposite sex, we call this transitioning.
"agender people" can't transition into a new sex, or lack there of, as there are only 2 biological sexes (don't drag intersex people into this- they are much more rare than trans people so it's irrelevant).

>gender neutral/non-binary
>"i have no gender"
yes you do, your sex is either male or female, and if you claim sex has nothing to do with gender then why do trans people transition in the first place?
most of these people literally think this is a fashion choice anyways, attributing their personality traits or interests to their gender.

>gender fluid
>"why gender changes depending on how im feeling or if my dysphoria is acting up"
gender fluid people might as well just be letting everyone know that they think gender corresponds with thoughts, or emotions. I.E.- that you have a willful choice over it and justify this by trying to mimic a trans person's sex dysphoria, but fail miserably. this is why these people are typically teenage girls.
you don't choose your gender, you're born with it.

i swear, it's like the more you look into this shit, the more they resemble the people they claim to hate.
>>
>>7050319
*my gender
*teen girls that grow out of it

lol wat is proof reading
>>
>>7050298
The same as the difference between santa, leprechauns and the easter bunny.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1536x2048px
>>7050301
Ruby Rose is one of the most famous gender fluids, and she's 30.
>>
>>7051439
>she's 30
Mentally still 15 so it counts.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.