[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does it hurt when a guy tells you that he is bisexual? Nothing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: worry.jpg (42KB, 755x711px) Image search: [Google]
worry.jpg
42KB, 755x711px
Why does it hurt when a guy tells you that he is bisexual? Nothing against bisexuals but I feel like they invalidate my identity as a woman. Maybe I am not masc enough to attract real gay men but masc enough to ONLY attract bisexuals? I probably will never be "cute" to straight men like I am to bisexuals, will I?
>>
File: image.png (284KB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
284KB, 500x271px
Wtf you talking about bitch. Let me tell you something about kawaii things. If it's cute fuck it there is no gay. Wakaru desu ka senpai?
>>
As a bi, Im telling you rn that its the dick. Bis love the dick. Youre too fem for gay men, but you got the dick and therefore will have trouble with straights and lesbians.
>>
>>7047734
>Nothing against bisexuals but I feel like they invalidate my identity as a woman.
>Maybe I am not masc enough to attract real gay men but masc enough to ONLY attract bisexuals?

what the hell is going on with you mtf, female, ftm?
>>
>why can't I attract gay guys?!
Because you are a woman
>>
>>7047882
this, and the flip is true if you are FtM. Try not to take it so personally. It's just that people who are attracted to only one gender want cis people, not a mix-and-match setup. We're not all fetishists, but it's hard for traditional homos and heteros to accept a partner with genitalia that doesn't match their expectations. Sorry. Also it hurts when a trans person (actually anyone) treats bi/pan person as inferior mate material, so be gentle when you reject someone out of your own insecurity.
>>
File: pawg.jpg (43KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
pawg.jpg
43KB, 500x667px
>>7047882
Am bi, can confirm

I just love the dick. I also like very feminine women with really fat butts.

If I could get both, that would be just perfect
>>
>>7047734
>Maybe I am not masc enough to attract real gay men but masc enough to ONLY attract bisexuals?

lel wut
>>
Eh, I'm mtf and my bf is bi and it doesn't bother me. He's really sweet and nice.
>>
>>7047734
Bisexuals are the best chance for a pre-op/non-op trans woman to get a loving partner. Same for trans guys.
There is nothing shameful about it, but you really should accept that and stop torturing yourself.
>>
>>7047734
People like you are the reason that I can't tell women that I'm bisexual, why do you hate us?
>>
>>7047734
It hurts when a guy tells you he's bisexual because it's a meme. They obviously are attracted to one sex more so than the other.

As a gay man, I would NEVER date a bisexual. Simply because if they're not confidant enough to identify as gay, then they aren't confidant enough to be with me because of the possibility of being more attracted to a female.

People have argued, that they will obviously be more attracted to other men at some point even if they're exclusively homosexual, and my counter to this is that being heterosexual is the norm. And a man who identifies as bisexual is more likely to just be heterosexual in an experimental phase, and I don't want to take that risk emotionally.
>>
>>7047882
I am bi and this. People say bisexuality is when you can reach down anyone's pants and be happy with whatever you find. Not for me. I'd much rather find a dick.
>>
I'm a trans guy and I've only ever had sex with bi or bicurious women. I don't worry about it though. If they're attracted to me as a man I don't really care that they're also attracted to women.
>>
>>7047734
>Why does it hurt when a guy tells you that he is bisexual?
Because you just know he's gonna dump you for the sex that you are not.
>>
>>7057340
>for the sex that you are not.
wow rude
>>
>>7056861
>They obviously are attracted to one sex more so than the other.

Having a sex preference means you're not truly bisexual? I disagree.
>>
>>7057800
[Cognative Dissonance Intensifies]

That's exactly what it means, idiot.
>>
Kinsey, a dude who did a lot of studies on sex, concluded that sexuality was never 100℅ concrete- it fluctuates within your own personal parameters.
This is most noticeable for bi and pan people, as they are actively interested in more than one sex as a partner, and it's not like you fluctuate from gay to straight or anything, but you may find yourself more attracted to different sexes at different times.
And I think it's reasonable to use bisexual for someone -typically- only attracted to both males and females, and pansexual for people who honestly dgaf what you have down there, as long as you a cutie.
>>
>>7047763
>Wakaru desu ka
not wakarimasu ka?

Using desu with wakaru is pretty odd as one's formal and the other informal (sorry complete autism overload - it was just pissing me off seeing it written like that)
>>
As a cockslut who loves to pound the puss, my preferences vary based on my mood. Sometimes I just wanna be filled with D. Sometimes I just want to pack my girls womb with baby juice.

As of late I crave the D more often, though I think that's more a matter of absent availability and longing for what I don't have.

My lovely knows her way around a strap on though, and I'm a size queen so I'm perfectly happy with her rubber 13". Gives me the kick I want without stressing the relationship any.
>>
File: [bisexual master race2.png (326KB, 1000x625px) Image search: [Google]
[bisexual master race2.png
326KB, 1000x625px
>>7055140
the best couple for a trans person is a bisexual they like it or not.

a monosexual person always would have a problem with their trans medical history, don't matter the operations or the time.
>>
>>7056861
>Men experiment with bisexuality
No, thats the domain of drunk college chicks and sluts
>>
>>7047734
>Why does it hurt when a guy tells you that he is bisexual?
maybe cuz ur insecure
>>
>>7058074
>Kinsey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC9-TUZSjoQ
>>
>>7055580
>why do you hate us?
>missing the point this hard
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.