[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's what's happening right now >be me >be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 1457011999060.jpg (27KB, 500x399px) Image search: [Google]
1457011999060.jpg
27KB, 500x399px
Here's what's happening right now
>be me
>be in a 2 year relationship with a cis girl
>convinced since starting hrt that I turned straight and have no interest in women anymore
>gear to break up with gf and get bf
>start falling in love with a Trans girl on the other side if the world

She's just. Idk.
She's perfect. I'm pathetic

I don't know what to do. I don't want to ruin our friendship because she's a rock in my life. I just feel like an idiot for loving her.

What can I do to just stop feeling like this?
>>
If you're falling for a trans girl, I think you're just looking for something new and exciting and not really changing your sexual its. Bring it up with your gf, maybe you can find a way to spice up your relationship. If you think about it more and realize you are straight, I would be honest with her and say that you still care about her and want to stay close, but you just aren't attracted to girls anymore.
>>
>>7045557
Your sexuality*
>>
>>7045557
Like yeah I was ready to have that conversation with her. Because like I'm still attracted to her but not to any other girl, besides that other girl obv.

I just need a way to stop obsessing over the new girl because I can't stop thinking about ehr
>>
>>7045421
The lack of feelings for your gf does not make you a bad person, anon. Follow your heart! (And for the record, 2 years isn't THAT long)

I don't know your gf or how she would respond but she will most likely understand as long as you are honest and respectful. It might take her some time though but don't give up
>>
File: 1449177562046.jpg (189KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1449177562046.jpg
189KB, 1462x1462px
>>7045421
>convinced since starting hrt that I turned straight

no, it sounds like you're just turning into a whore
>>
You are just a typical agp trannny. No worries
>>
>>7049011
She'd be devastated but she'd be ok. I'm not so worried about it

>>7049063
Why?

>>7049072
right
>>
>>7045421
OP, by "straight" do you mean female-identifying male who is attracted to males?
>>
>>7050201
yeah mtf, attracted to men
>>
>>7045421
stop having online relationship cause you are creating a perfect image in your head
I got burnt on it myself and broke anothers heart too
look for some one irl,
>>
>>7050288
would you mind sharing your story?
I probably am creating this perfect image. Idk
>>
>>7050306
Im not good at stories, just two lonely people spending time together online imagining something that wasn't really there, it's tormenting when you cant possibly meet and you are wasting time with pretend relationship instead of real one. And when you finally meet it's only a disappointment.
>>
>>7050326
that's not so much a problem.
She doesn't like me that way. She wants someone irl.
She tells me I'm attractive and pretty a lot. And has mentioned more than once that she would date someone that looks like me. Maybe she means I pass though
>>
>>7050459
Obviously I dont know your situation, on one hand dont be fooling yourself with empty hope, but
if you feel it can work and you can meet then go for it.
>>
>>7050485
Like I said she's on the other side of the world and she isn't interested in me.
I just want to get over her and go back to her being just a friend for me
>>
>>7050326
Ouch, that hits a little close to home :S
>>
>>7050326
What if the chance of meeting is very real though?

And why do you call it unreal just because it's online? Did you even cam with this person? And what kinda stuff did you talk about?

Online relationships can work. They just require a lot more commitment, trust, sanity and patience than regular relationships. I believe this.

>>7045421
What makes her perfect apart from the fact that she tells you you're pretty?
>>
>>7050614
>What makes her perfect apart from the fact that she tells you you're pretty?
That's not a reason that she is. It just hurts to hear from her.
I don't even know. She's so intelligent. she has a plan for her life and she has ambition that has her well on her way there.
She's the kind of person as well that's not swayed by other people she's committed to how she feels and isn't afraid of it like I am.
She has interesting hobbies and passions that she can talk for hours about.
She's caring. She's stayed up nights talking to me when I needed it.
She doesn't let anyone get away with bullshit. She calls people out when they come out with it. Including me many times
And she's beautiful. Just stunningly beautiful.
>>
>>7050724
post pic of her face
>>
>>7050728
lol no
>>
>>7050736
>And she's beautiful. Just stunningly beautiful.

uh huh
>>
>>7050739
lol k
>>
First, you're probably bi. Sure you won't be attracted to to every single woman, but you shouldn't try to force one sexuality over another. just let it happen. Next, you're not pathetic you just need love and attention like everyone else. lastlee, love is complicated and you can blame yourself for falling for someone. you need to stop feeling like a victim and blaming yourself for events that you don't have control over. just my 2 cents
>>
>>7050724
Alright, she's a stable down to earth person who's attractive.

But I'd advise you to search your feelings, and see if you would be ready to put in the effort for an LDR that isn't just another form of escapism from real life and you wouldn't actually go through with.

>>7050748
As this anon said. OP, you're bi. Maybe somewhere around 4 on the kinsey scale, but you're not exclusively heterosexual. Come to terms with this.

>>7050724
It sounds like you have admiration for this person, and definitely infatuation, but beyond that do you think you could truly have a stable relationship with this person?

Also, are you currently still in a relationship with your gf?
>>
>>7050748
>>7050839
I guess bi is it. I'm just not attracted to any other women.
I just feel like an idiot because I'm sure she sees me more like a sister. I can't help but blame myself. It's my fault for being stupid

>>7050839
If she wanted to try I'd probably pack up my life and move.
I do admire her a lot. I really look up to her, she makes me want to be better. I am infatuated though I can recognise that.
I do think the relationship would be stale. I feel like I understand her and exactly what she needs out of one, which is something I've always been in past relationships.

I still am yeah. I still love her too. but I don't know. It's not like it isn't working really. Aside from losing attraction a bit we're great.
just less doki doki
>>
>>7049011
fuck off yes it does. if you don't have feelings, don't be in a relationship with someone. my ex did that to me, super super shitty thing to do. TELL THEM ABOUT IT. COMMUNICATE. DON'T BE A DICKHEAD. DON'T WASTE THEIR TIME. period.
>>
>>7051706
OP here I agree with you.
This is still new. I'm gonna talk to her about how I feel. Keeping this to myself is wrong
Stringing her along
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.