[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>MUH BIGOTED RELIGIOUS PEOPLE OMG FUCK RELIGION AND THEIR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1475546875075.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1475546875075.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
>MUH BIGOTED RELIGIOUS PEOPLE OMG FUCK RELIGION AND THEIR ARCHAIC AND HOMOPHOBIC TRADITIONS.
>We want to get married!!! Just ignore the fact that we hate religion and that marriage is a homophobic religious concept/tradition that is between man and woman.
>Wanting to shit on religious traditions.

Discuss.
>>
*tips fedora*
>>
>>7044887
>religion is always between a man and a woman because the bible said so

christians and mooslems didn't invent marriage nigger, other religions tend to be ok with it.

anyway no b tier threads so fuck off
>>
>>7044887
You seem to forget that marriage also has civil and social connotations attached to it, as even atheists marry.
And considering half of all marriages in the U.S. lead to divorce, even before marriage equality was passed, meaning that it was already shit long before we came along.
You must also consider religious homosexuals exist, and that we don't hate religion because of the faith, we hate religion because it advocates for killing us (or treating us as second class citizens), which I think is a valid reason for disliking it.
>>
>>7045504
>You must also consider religious homosexuals exist

This. Most homosexuals actually believe in God.

>we don't hate religion because of the faith, we hate religion because it advocates for killing us (or treating us as second class citizens), which I think is a valid reason for disliking it

You're making the mistake of conflating hate preachers with the actual precepts of the religion. I can't speak for any other faith, but Christianity has nothing to do with any of that.
>>
>>7044887
I thought that said "arachnophobic"
>>
marriage is nothing exclusive to religion, especially specific religions.
there is nothing else to discuss.
>>
>>7044976
But here you are wanting to get married in a Christian church. Then fuck off to those other religions.
>>
>>7044976
"marriage" is Abrahamic. Reliious/legal unions are NOT true marriage. Also Obama did 9/11 and gays are the devil's children I have PROOF!
>>
Why are gays obsessed with appropriating heterosexual culture like marriage?
>>
>>7045591
>marriage is nothing exclusive to religion
Marriage is exclusive to Christianity. Jew marriage and Muslim marriage aren't true marriage, they use a different name and are fundamentally different.
Under freedom of religion, the U.S. govt. had NO RIGHT to appropriate the term and needs to switch to religio-neutral terms (like civil union) if they're going to continue to push this secular anti-christian HATE CRIMES!!!
>>
the only reason people get married is because it makes your taxes lower
>>
>>7045718
and the only reason it makes your taxes lower is the assumption that you're going to produce children fro society
>>
>>7045731
If you're dumb enough to have kids you should have 100% of your wealth confiscated for use by better people.
>>
>>7045743
that was a very insightful post anon

thanks for replying to me
>>
>>7045731
so who gives a shit, joint return motherfucker
>>
>>7044887
I just want my name to be next to a guys name in an official paper. Non of that useless wedding bullshit
>>
>>7045886
I want a new last name.
>>
>>7045905
I'm not sure how I would do the last name thing. If I do it at all.
>>
>>7045660
tbqh I don't think I would want to get married in any church.

Being legally married in the eyes of the law and US government is more than enough for me. If I want to wear a qt wedding dress I'm sure there's more than enough places that would be willing to host a nice marriage ceremony.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.