[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do cis women love to attach themselves to the gay male and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: 1476233615000.png (412KB, 720x657px) Image search: [Google]
1476233615000.png
412KB, 720x657px
Why do cis women love to attach themselves to the gay male and transwoman movements?
>>
>>7044684
Because women don't like other women but they don't want to have straight male friends that want to fuck them so gays are a compromise.
>>
>>7044696
literally this
>>
>>7044696
This and also because women are attention whores
>>
>>7044684
because women are traditionally an oppressed group, much like other lgbt groups.
>>
>>7044684
Because females crave attention more than man crave sex.
>>
>>7044684
it makes them feel superior to trans being normal and happy, most women dont have hobbies so its their way of spending time while feeling like the bigger person
>>
>>7045301
>women
>the most spoiled and pampered group of people on the entire fucking planet
>oppressed

I'm laffin
>>
>>7045649
this, even an unattractive cis girl with a bland life has it better then 99% of trannies so they use having a trans friend to boost their ego
>>
>>7044684
ITT: a bunch of mad trannies and gay men hating on women because they wish they were one

lel
>>
>>7045654
In the Western world maybe.

Not that I agree with that being the reason though.

>>7044696
This.
>>
>>7044684
elysia crampton's the champ
>>
>>7045306
lol you must be closeted.
>>
>>7044684
don't meme Elysia pls ;__;
>>
>>7045301
So oppressed. Must be hard not doing back breaking labor and not being shipped off to war. Soviet revolves around keeping women safe, it must be real oppressive for them.

Women like to attach themselves to the lgbt movement because they like to police gay men and trans women.
>>
>>7045925
There is not a place on earth that puts the life of a man before the life of a women. Women will always be the protected class. You can cry and say princess Jasmine is oppressed because she can't leave the castle but she is still a fucking princess while people are starving in the streets. Women may have limits on what they can do but they are never left in the gutter to die like a man.
>>
>>7044684
The same reason they like puppies, their cute but not quite human
>>
>>7047684
>they are never left in the gutter to die like a man
my sides
>>
>>7047684
>she is still a fucking princess while people are starving in the streets
So you are saying there are no poor, starving women in the third world?
>>
control

>>7045770
When designer babies become common plsce what good would a womb be?
>>
what place does feminism have in a support group for transitioning individuals
>>
>>7045015
>attention whores
I hate this phrase. It's literally dripping with misogyny. If you think about it, it's essentially saying "women having interests is basically the same as cheating on their husbands".

>>7045654
>a gilded cage isn't a cage

>>7047663
>Must be hard not doing back breaking labor and not being shipped off to war.
Except the traditional concept of marriage was much worse than the draft. If you're drafted, and survive, you're free. But until fairly recently, marriage was essentially being sold into sex slavery for life. Doing this was the only option society gave women to support themselves, and any who aspired to escape from this sex slavery were labeled as disloyal whores.

>>7047684
>she is still a fucking princess while people are starving in the streets.
So "people" doesn't include women? Or do you think women grow a penis if they go a week or two without eating?

>>7048009
>When designer babies become common plsce what good would a womb be?
You wouldn't need a womb per se, but you'd still need the mother's genetic material.
>>
why does the /lgbt/ hate women so much when half of them want to be women.
>>
>>7048570
>having interests is the same as begging for attention
Nope
Also I don't care if it's "dripping with misogyny" I'm gay so I could give two shits what women think
>>
>>7049326
too many idiots got their brains melted by red pill memes
>>
>>7049352
please kill red pill.
holy shit guys, there is literally no fucking evidence to any of that shit but you're too fucking idiotic to even think anymore.
People seem to have oppression olympics logic.
You aren't fucking better than someone because you went through a worse experience.
>>
>>7049372
I got laid when I started believing red pill shit. That's because that erases your beta blue pill behavior very quickly. It doesn't matter if it's actually true.

If you don't put women on a pedestal you will be more successful with women.
>>
>>7049434
>If you don't put women on a pedestal you will be more successful with women.
Truth
>>
>>7049434
>get laid
>muh sex
>muh dik
nigger behavior
>>
>>7049434
Having sex no matter how you approach it is innately submissive to women. They created instinctive sexuality in males, not nature, and thus by engaging in sex with them and feeling the urge to have sex with them they are exerting control over you.
>>
>>7049454
OK, I can rephrase it as "Entered in a long term relationship with a woman and sometimes had sex with her; but really I what I enjoyed the most was her companionship"

>>7049483
ulu
>>
>>7048570
>It's literally dripping with misogyny
found the tumblrite
>>
>>7048009
>actually believes this

HAH
>>
>>7049454
kek

>>7049483
agreee here
>>
>>7049454

your dumb
>>
>>7049434
actually i agree with that.
Not putting women on a pedestal is actually a direction we should all take, regardless of our ideas.
>>
>>7047743
It's true, on the middle east where women are property, boys as young as 5 are forced to prostitute themselves because when the father goes to war for holy jihad the kid becomes the "man of the family".
>>
>>7049341
>Also I don't care if it's "dripping with misogyny" I'm gay so I could give two shits what women think
The idea that being gay gives you an excuse to be misogynistic, is ITSELF misogynistic. What makes you think it's okay to hate women just because you don't want to have sex with them? It points to an unhealthy, adversarial view of social interaction.

>>7049483
>They created instinctive sexuality in males, not nature
Uh, how did they do that? Even modern science cannot create instincts.

>>7049834
>>7051283
Not an argument.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.