[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't cishet SJWs fuck off and leave us alone? I am

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 17

File: image.jpg (39KB, 960x790px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 960x790px
Why can't cishet SJWs fuck off and leave us alone?

I am an alt-right tranny. I don't need to be told what I should be offended by and have people who are not even part of this community embarrass all of us with their leftist shit.
>>
>>7042439
>unironically identifying as alt-right
You don't need cishets to hate you. I'm a tranny and I hate you.
>>
>>7042439
Trannies can't be alt-right you fucking idiot. The alt-right believes in traditionalism, trannies only serve to denigrate society's natural values and moral obligations. Just cause you don't like SJWs doesn't mean you're alt-right.
>>
>>7042439
Why do alt-righters think that their views are important and special?
>>
>>7042439
>implying you'll be spared on DOTR
>>
>>7042710
Who is this person and why do people keep reposting her pics?
>>
File: 1475094593376.jpg (39KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1475094593376.jpg
39KB, 375x375px
>>7042439
I know what you mean. I'm tired of being told how gays are supposed to vote
>You should want more refugees whose culture hates you!
>You should love BLM even though they hate you for being white!
>You should vote for more taxes!
>You should love Obamacare even though it'll drive your insurance rates up and you'll lose your doctor. Hope your new doctor will still prescribe PReP!
>>
>>7042439
Oh Blaire
You know being lgbt and alt-right is an oxymoron.

>>7042845
That is cara delevingne, a cis female andro model from England
>>
>>7042845
It's only one person. The pictured individual is Cara Delevingne.
>>
File: IMG_1239.jpg (188KB, 960x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1239.jpg
188KB, 960x768px
>>
>>7042439
I like Blaire but being alt-right is retarded enough on its own

being Trans and alt-right is another level

we don't need to trade one set of retarded ideals for another one just because it's the "opposite"
>>
>>7042670

I'm a non transitioned AGP and support the alt-right. I'm repulsed by SJW bs even though SJWs fight for the rights of AGPs to express their disorder in public.
>>
>>7042845
It's a single person, also know as the "Cara-poster".

And that's Cara Delevingne, one of the most unnatractive models I've seen in my life.
>>
>>7042903
Do you believe in race realism and national self-determinism for all ethnicities, as well as recognize the genocide being waged on the white population?
>>
File: 1475303362333.png (17KB, 200x94px) Image search: [Google]
1475303362333.png
17KB, 200x94px
>>7042439
>>
>>7042439
Blair annoys me and the alt-right is faggot shit but I am tired of being lumped into the left just because I don't like being a dude
>>
>>7042439
is she our "guy"?
>>
>>7042439
I don't know.
Why can't cishets leave us alone?
>>
>>7042901
>>7042670
>>7042919
>>7042903

the irony of alt-right trannies and gays is you're literally promoting self genocide of muh white race when you choose to become a woman or do anything else instead of finding a white woman and putting a baby inside her
>>
>>7042439
>complains about SJWs
>has arbitrary qualifiers for who can and can't critique you based on how they identify

Just shut the fuck up you dumb bitch. You're just as stupid and self-absorbed as any tumblrina but you like the edginess and subversive popularity being reactionary does for you on the internet.
>>
>>7043368
>reactionary

It's conservative Christianity. It's not reactionary, unless they're reacting to how their lying ancestors chose to try to cheat people 2000 years ago.
>>
File: image.gif (787KB, 500x293px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
787KB, 500x293px
>>7043368
>>7043380
>>
>>7042919

Yes I do, although i'm kinda wishy washy on these points. I believe culture can strongly influence genetic expression, but race matters in large groups, people should have the freedom to self segregate and white people are commiting suicide rather than being genocided.

Whats strange is that if the alt-right loses I still win in a way, because people will be brainwashed into accepting AGP behavior as normal.
>>
File: TRUMP forehead.jpg (313KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
TRUMP forehead.jpg
313KB, 620x620px
see how /pol/ treats you if you mention your status and not your political views

the alt-right is miles worse than SJWs for LGBT people, it isn't even a fucking question. they think you're a gay abomination who is gonna rot in hell and you're still supporting them, lol
>>
>>7043429
I'm an atheist alt righter so I literally don't think this

I just want a trans GF
>>
>SJW vs alt-right
>picking Scylla or Charybdis
>>
>>7043380
The word "reactionary" can be used for anyone who demands a radical return to whatever rose tinted status quo ante that they long for. The traditions and beliefs of conservative Christianity are the bedrock of the right wing reactionary nonsense that has gained recent popularity in the West. It's the same thing.

In the case of the modern West, it's radical seditionist far right Christian conservatives (and people who are partial to the results of Christian conservative domination) who use racial, religious, and sexual minorities as populist focal points to frighten, mislead and anger people until they either fall in behind them voluntarily, through public pressure, or through violence.

Hence "MAGA" and other reactionary catchphrases about how great things "used to be" when people "knew their place."

The foundation of Abrahamic religion as the political powerhouse it is today was itself a case of reactionary politics. Following multiple invasions and the diaspora, Semitic nobility led the charge of nationalism through the use of religious demagoguery, jingoism, xenophobia, and an intense propaganda campaign which eventually coalesced into a concrete "holy scripture" which aggregated and then dictated the strict collective traditional beliefs of the majority in order to ward off outside cultural influence.

North Korea used a similar tactic through deifying their leader directly.

Organized religion is a political weapon and little else.
>>
>>7043443
The alt-right bases itself upon traditionalist Christian ideals. You don't have to believe in the Christian god yourself to function as what amounts as a proxy Christian by defending what is essentially a Christian political group.
>>
>>7043455
Seriously, this is what I don't get. The SJWs are retarded, but why do some people here seem to think the best response to this is to act equally retarded? Identity politics is just a way to keep angry morons distracted from the corruption going on in both sides of the political spectrum
>>
File: Xx45tV4w.jpg (104KB, 809x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Xx45tV4w.jpg
104KB, 809x1000px
Hitler would have gassed all of you trannies.

White men need traditional, real women who can bare children - not mentally ill gay boys chopping of their dicks. 100% degenerate.
>>
>>7043494
There is literally nothing wrong with Christian ideals.

I used to be an edgy libcuck feminist atheist like a lot of early 2000's internet kids.

Now I'm a conservative atheist because there are in fact worse alternatives to Christianity. Like Islam or godless, communist states like China.
>>
>>7043509
it's as if they can recognize people are sick of SJWs spewing their agenda everywhere but not their own nazi nonsense
>>
>>7043476
I know what the word reactionary means. I'm saying it's a shit word and whoever invented it is shit. Demanding a return to whatever desert monkey religion the shill favors isn't a "reaction" any more than a thief that broke into your house and cleaned it out is "reacting" when he finally gets caught, and demands the chance to steal all your belongings again. These parasites have fed off of good people since forever, they're not engaging in a "back-lash" against people who are just starting to get their natural rights back after thousands of years.

Nobody in their right mind considers Hitler a reactionary, but that's just what you're suggesting we refer to him as. Suddenly brainwashing, theft, murder, and even genocide is just a reaction...and against what? Are these assholes reacting to the fact that decent people exist?
>>
>>7042439

>SJW's are so annoying with their buzzwords and overreactions. That's why I support the ideology that denies my existence and would prefer me to stay in the closet for the rest of my life.

How do people become this fucking stupid?
>>
>>7043646
Except I'm supposedly this evil alt-righter atheist who wants trans people out of the closet (especially if it means a trans GF for me)
>>
>>7042439
Why can't a good catholic boy find a nice QT tranny?
>>
>>7043646
>I support the ideology that denies my existence and would prefer me to stay in the closet for the rest of my life.
people on this board have built up the stupidest straw man of what it means to be alt right because of /pol/ trolling.
>>
>>7043662
>puts his fetish lust for tranny dick above his ideals

You would be killed for being a faggot in the good old days.
>>
>>7043675
Alt-right rejects political correctness and faggotry.

Trannies are exactly that. The only reason why they are allowed to exist and get their shit paid for is because of political correctness, otherwise they would just be mentally ill people and ignored.

Also, alt-right is heavily rooted in white nationalism. Again, trannies go against this too because their very existence fuels white genocide. Trannies don't make babies.
>>
>>7043682
If this were the olden days, I wouldn't be into trannies because I wouldn't have access to the internet as a kid ya dumb shit.
>>
>>7043690
You're the minority. Most men are not degenerate cock-craving faggots like you and people like you have no place in the alt-right movement.
>>
>>7043689
>Alt-right rejects political correctness
literally the only thing you got right, fucking brony tier got caught up in the meme with dumbasses like you.
>>
>>7043697
Enlighten us then, please. And post your sources, I'm so curious.

>a-alt right actually loves.. trannies.. +chokes on cock+ hnn yes tfw no cute big dick trans gf.. im so alt right.. down with.. tumblr.. +slurps+
>>
>>7042439

>Why can't cishet SJWs fuck off and leave us alone?

Tranny SJWs are constantly whining that cishet SJWs don't support them enough.
>>
>>7042439
It's just an inevitable setup. Whichever way it happens, I got much more directly not-left-the-fuck-alone by pro-immigrant SJWs.
>>
>>7043689

Men are expendable to some degree so mtf trannies are no big deal.
>>
>>7042901

She's not alt right
>>
>>7043429

Someone who thinks you should be literally tortured to death doesn't actually matter much if they're just a cheeto-dusted NEET who'll never leave his house. Those views are very socially unacceptable, and expressing them will generally only amplify support. Like how literally everyone hates the Westboro Baptist Church.

An SJW who goes around being an entitled, abrasive dickhead while claiming to speak for you is much more likely to do actual damage.

More malicious in theory =/= more harmful in practice
>>
>>7043429
>rot in hell
No, they are all atheists and use "nature" as the reason why lgbt is wrong.
>>
File: BASED_HOPPE.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
BASED_HOPPE.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>7042439
>>7042523
Trannies, commies, spics, and skittles must be physically removed from society. Sodomy is unacceptable.
>>
>>7046493
>literally appropriating the worldview of 75 year old cuckservatives
Like I'm supposed to care? You have some hot, edgy, contrarian opinion, but you're the one who's never going to see your political ideals come to fruition
>>
File: BTFO'd_by_Pinochet.jpg (81KB, 960x577px) Image search: [Google]
BTFO'd_by_Pinochet.jpg
81KB, 960x577px
>>7046510
Maybe it will happen, maybe it won't. Why shouldn't I try to work towards the noble cause of physical removal?
>>
File: milo yiannopoopoopeepee.jpg (47KB, 720x418px) Image search: [Google]
milo yiannopoopoopeepee.jpg
47KB, 720x418px
>>7043689
>alt-right rejects political correctness and faggotry
>posterchild is a faggot that can't stop talking about fucking black guys

uwotm8?
>>
>>7043380
If the alt-right didn't spend their days whining about "SJWs", "libcucks" and "(((globalists)))", I might agree. They're inspired by traditional Christian Western values, but they're movement is predominantly a reaction against modern leftism, which they see as a Jewish plot to destroy the white race.

>>7043522
And this is why any LGBT person who supports the alt-right is an Uncle Tom cuck.

>>7043551
Christian beliefs are better than Islam , but that doesn't mean they're without flaws. They're still used to justify oppression and bigotry, and they don't instill "true" morality - Christian beliefs say wrongdoing is bad because God will punish you, which discourages people from thinking critically about their own actions and how they hurt people. God-centered morality also makes people easily influenced by religious leaders - this is why Islamic terrorism is such an issue, because their leaders are able to convince them that their God wants them to kill innocents. Fortunately, Christian leaders currently aren't doing that on a meaningful scale, but that could change - and people who subscribe to organized religion would be far more susceptible to that sort of manipulation than would those who think for themselves and don't rely on an external source of morality.

>>7043675
Then tell me, what does the alt-right stand for? People identifying as alt-right have described their views as everything from reasonable opposition to mass immigration of third worlders, to calling for the creation of the Fourth Reich and expelling all non-whites from Europe.

>>7046288
Sure, the alt-right has no real power now, but it's still stupid for a tranny to support them.

>>7046537
>murdering people for being different is a noble cause

>>7046593
Milo is more associated with GG than the alt-right. And in any case, his only purpose in the movement is so they can say "See? We're not bigoted, we're okay with this one gay guy."
>>
File: 297.jpg (50KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
297.jpg
50KB, 800x450px
>>7046493
>>
File: 1468188922924.jpg (91KB, 540x813px) Image search: [Google]
1468188922924.jpg
91KB, 540x813px
>>7042439
also btw... does Blaire post here? She's posted /lgbt/ screencaps on twitter and I need to speak to her a.s.a.p.
>>
>>7046895
>Then tell me, what does the alt-right stand for?
a more nationalist form of libertarianism, (citizens first kinda stuff) with the view that political correctness is an insidious form of social engineering that aims to curtail free speech through self censorship.

the racism/sexism/whateverism was just to offend the easily offended, but much like mlp, autists and children thought the hate was genuine and went full retard.
>>
File: *tips*.jpg (79KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
*tips*.jpg
79KB, 736x736px
>>7048066
>i-i-i was just kidding everybody!!!!!! i'i'm really a nice guy!!!!
why do faggy lil alt-rightists always back down from their claims the moment they're challenged in any capacity? Are you a cuck? Are you stupid? Answer me honestly.
>>
>>7048079
can you not read? keep attacking your mental strawman of the alt-right tho
>>
File: 900.png (421KB, 467x556px) Image search: [Google]
900.png
421KB, 467x556px
>>7048095
lmao FAG. You're the strawman, every single one of your thoughts is dictated by tired clichés and trite ideas that just embarrass you, everyone around you and everyone here. But, keep on believing you're special, if you must. You never were like the others, we're you ? :)
>>
File: 1470511256274.jpg (41KB, 508x524px) Image search: [Google]
1470511256274.jpg
41KB, 508x524px
>>7048107
i see where this is going
>>
>>7043428
Kill yourself
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.