[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.e du/wp-content/uploads/How-Many-Adul

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0349.png (97KB, 500x674px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0349.png
97KB, 500x674px
http://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/How-Many-Adults-Identify-as-Transgender-in-the-United-States.pdf

There are now 6x the amount of trans people in the US then we though there was just two years ago, they even outnumber bisexuals now.

How do you feel about trans people inevitably becoming the main power in the LGBT community.
>>
File: 14356016240523109262.jpg (43KB, 640x441px) Image search: [Google]
14356016240523109262.jpg
43KB, 640x441px
The amount of people diagnosed with GID is the same, the only reason there's more "trans" ppl now is because of tumblrinas dying their hair blue and identifying as nonbinary mayonnaise
>>
>>7042346
You only have to identify as trans to be trans though, you don't need to be diagnosed with loving cock to be gay anymore (I guess you used to back when it too was a mental disorder) so why do you need a doctor to tell you your gender
>>
>>7042351
If you don't have dysphoria you're a snowflake, no matter how much you hate "turscum" and think you were a fox or w/e in your past life
>>
>>7042361
Different anon, but I agree that you need dysphoria to be trans. Still, though, having dysphoria and being diagnosed with GID are different. You can tell on your own if you have dysphoria and identify as a (male/female), but that doesn't guarantee you will see a professional about it. Non-binary otherkin snowflake types aren't the only people identifying as/claiming to be trans who never get a diagnosis or therapy of any kind. Are dysphoric trans men/women who don't see a professional due to money or being closeted or whatever else not actually trans?
>>
File: map.png (40KB, 719x480px) Image search: [Google]
map.png
40KB, 719x480px
why do most Nutrannies come from shithole states?

hmm really makes u think
>>
>>7042346
That guy in your pic is really ugly
Please don't post him again.
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 560x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 560x800px
>>7042340
People are calling pill popping femboys trans.

Five years ago they could've just flown under the radar and claimed their androgynous good looks were from genetics and diet, not tranny pills.

Now they're all getting dragged out of the closet kicking and screaming.
>>
>>7042964

As they should. There are consequences to taking in the hormones of the opposite sex.
>>
>>7042741
That's where the most trans people were repressing. But now that pop culture has caught on more people in conservative areas feel comfortable coming out.
>>
File: hmm.jpg (398KB, 551x600px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
398KB, 551x600px
>>7042976
>There are consequences to taking in the hormones of the opposite sex.
Check out this puny brainlet mirin my elongated telomeres and increased lifespan.
>>
>>7043289

I'm just saying femboys don't get to piggyback off tranny meds and pay no consequences.
>>
>>7043299
Tranny here. They can do what makes them comfortable. Fuck off with your arbitrary moralizing asshole.
>>
>>7043317
I like your attitude, kid.

t. libertarian
>>
>>7043299
What consequence?

How do you want them to get punished?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.