[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mtf here. I want to get intimate with a guy who knows I am trans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: 1429340308419.png (112KB, 359x393px) Image search: [Google]
1429340308419.png
112KB, 359x393px
Mtf here.
I want to get intimate with a guy who knows I am trans and non-op but I am still scared I might get an erection. What to do when it happens?
>>
>>7041822

Let him go wild and suck your girl tumor, senpai. Trust me, it feels good.
>>
Just switch to cypro.
>>
>>7041924
That stuff made my clit bleed.
>>
>>7042252
Wut
>>
>>7042277

Her big clutty bled from her use of cyproterone acetate.
>>
>>7042295
HOW
Did it come out the urethra or did the skin tear or what the fuck?
I was seriously thinking about using cypro over Spiro but now idk
>>
>>7042301

I haven't bled from it. I haven't heard of anyone else bleeding from it despite many recommendations either. You should consider it a side effect with a low chance of happening.

Personally, spironolactone dried out my mouth and gave me a tremendously painful need to pee that you will NEVER feel naturally and that woke me up at night.
>>
>>7042319
How bad is the chance of depression from cypro?
>>
>>7042326

I don't think I got anymore depressed from cypro than I already was. I did feel better somehow upon starting B12 supplements though.
>>
>scared I might get an erection
Chasers like that, Anon. Don't worry about it.
>>
>>7042336
Cypro it is. Now I just gotta figure out which estrogen I want, then save moneys.
>>
>>7041822
Chastity cage with a pretty red bow
>>
>>7042380

No, anon. Then he'll think it's a present to be opened and he'll pet it saying it's so beautiful and delicate.
>>
>>7042391
Chastity cage with angry black spikes
>>
you could get orchi. that way you stay soft without having a gaping wound.
>>
if it makes you uncomfortable ignore it if it doesnt... feels good man
>>
>>7042341
We do. Don't worry about getting a erection. Its normal. Its like when a girls tits get firm when fondling them.

Don't worry about sexual stuff to be honest if he knows you are trans. Worry about relationship stuff.
>>
File: 1459974058986.gif (1MB, 503x608px) Image search: [Google]
1459974058986.gif
1MB, 503x608px
>>7041842
I am scared of that. Besides I think it wouldn't be nearly as enjoyable as being fucked and/or having my big puffy nipples played with.
>>7041924
I AM on cypro.
I don't get random erections anymore only those when I am feeling frisky.
>>7042517
I know it's ""normal"" but still I would probably be embarrassed if it happened when I am with someone. Like I get it, women get erections too but their clitorises are too small for anyone to notice it so it's like I can't "hide" if I have dirty thoughts and it sucks.
>>
>>7042654
>I am scared of that. Besides I think it wouldn't be nearly as enjoyable as being fucked and/or having my big puffy nipples played with.

Why not both?
>>
>>7042654
I'm on cypro and my penis is if anything healthier than ever. It'll maintain firm to full erection throughout a sexual encounter. If a guy is OK with you having a dick, in my experience he'll be not at all put out by it being hard (some might, just never met one).

Just be clear about what works for you and what doesn't (for me, more than just briefly stroking my dick is a waste of his efforts/attention, and he should get back to fondling my tits, lifting my hips, and sucking my nips). Guys'll experiment, usually, and be happier doing so when they're confident on what you definitely want from them. You're non-op, so your penis will be there every time you have sex. Better he knows what (not) to do with it than letting him guess.
>>
>>7042654
Why are you embarassed by your body showing you're excited? Pardon me, I thought you were in the middle of fucking.
>>
>>7042654
Chaser scum here.

We honestly don't care and probably would think your embarrassment is cute. Just focus on them kissing you and enjoy the moment.

If you don't like your penis thats one thing. If you're just worried about embarassing yourself with a errection thats another.
>>
>>7042662
>Why not both?
That's what the "and/or" is for, funpai. I do prefer both.
>>7042730
>If a guy is OK with you having a dick, in my experience he'll be not at all put out by it being hard (some might, just never met one).
Well that makes sense, yeah.
Maybe I should just tell him straight up that trying to stroke my benis is pointless but if he squeezes it while fucking me then I would be more than happy if he did that (because I would).
>>7042750
Because it's a benis after all. And while I'll probably be keeping it I am still pretty ashamed of it.
>>
Piss in a jar and sprinkle and tinkle on his face hyuk hyuk
>>
File: tumblr_o6s7fdwcnE1uqiktuo1_1280.jpg (344KB, 858x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6s7fdwcnE1uqiktuo1_1280.jpg
344KB, 858x1280px
>>7042815
Thanks Bubsy!
>>
>>7042807
But why? Girls have penises, you get pleasure from it, I dont understand what the deal is. It's just a dick, boys love it, so enjoy yourself
>>
>>7042807
See letting someone like myself that is an ally (I heard that somewhere what it is). I mean it pretty much the enjoyment of the sexual experience. Let me know what works for you or wish to try.
>>
>>7041822
if you get an erection it will feel even better when he fucks you

then when he gives you a reach-around you'll come
>>
>>7042654
when I fucked my (cis) gf during the day and we were facing each other her clit got HUGE because she was super turned on

that turned me on as well, I'm getting a boner just thinking about it
>>
>>7041822
>a guy who knows I am trans and non-op
He wants you to get erect you retard
>>
>>7043427
Go on
>>
>>7043785
When we first started dating she wanted sex with the lights off and while I could stay hard I didn't finish the first time we were together. I delayed it too much and my dick got numb (marijuana didn't help). Second time kind of same thing, but I finished after like an hour.

But once we got more comfortable with each other we also started having sex during the day as well. We would start by making out, I would lick her nipples, we'd do some mutual oral and then we'd both be ready for fucking. This was really key, if I put it in too early it wouldn't feel as good. I would actually still not put it in right away, but kind of tease her by rubbing my dick head on her pussy lips until she begged me to stick it in.

She would be really wet and her clit would get an actual erection. Just seeing her blush and get really turned on was the best because I knew she was truly enjoying herself. When she started convulsing and shaking I knew she coming and that made me come at the same time. This was great because we could fall asleep cuddling each other even though it was in the middle of the day.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.