[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quick question other gay men. Why do the majority of black men

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Quick question other gay men. Why do the majority of black men hate us so much? I know that's a broad generalization and there are black gay men but I just noticed how much straight black men actually despise gays. Why is that?
>>
>>7041815

All straight men have a deep seated hatred to gay people. Black people just have a lower impulse control than white people.
>>
because homosexuality is disgusting
>>
cuz a tru thug shows no love to homo "thugs"
>>
>>7041815
Real answer:

The black community is strongly religious, and also masculinity is emphasized. These are both qualities that were forced on slaves, and carry to this day.
>>
>>7041830
>All straight men have a deep seated hatred to gay people.
literally this.
Some straight men just don't know it yet.
>>
>>7043263
so really the white man is to blame.
>>
>>7043285
Like everything else wrong with society nowadays.
>>
>>7041815
Black men are naturally violent, systemically uneducated (both culturally and academically), and generally religious.
>>
>>7041815
Nigs gonna nog. What else do you want to hear?

>>7043263
>Because Africa is a beacon of liberal tolerance in the world.
I hope you are joking.
>>
>>7043268
Go back to tumblr, please and thank you.
>>
>>7043789
A lot of the homophobia in africa has been spread by western religious propaganda, or in more northern africa, by wahabbi arab religious propaganda. Many cultures in africa had no problem with gay people until colonization in the 19th century, and even then outright hatred of gays (like the uganda "kill the gays" bill) is mostly limited the past 50 years, where western evangelical missionaries have been spreading their gospel of hate to uneducated and poor people in africa.
>>
>>7041815
>Why is that?

The Baptist religion is violently homophobic.
>>
>>7045004
> muh tumblr
just deal with it nigger
>>
>>7041815
among blacks, there is an even more intense fear and hatred toward being gay because of a perception that gay men can't be masculine, and the attack to their masculinity is the biggest fear.
>>
>>7042687
/pol/ detected
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.