[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone else just spend all day making threads and posts about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

File: 1470982655169.jpg (19KB, 604x591px) Image search: [Google]
1470982655169.jpg
19KB, 604x591px
anyone else just spend all day making threads and posts about tfw no bf in hopes that someone magically from your area will swoop in and save you from your life and [spoiler]choke you and smack you around in the bedroom and fulfill every one of your degenerate fantasies[/spoiler] the cuddle until you grow old

i do that sometimes

[spoiler]like right now[/spoiler]

[spoiler]tfw spoilers not site wide wtf chink moot?[/spoiler]
>>
nope
>>
yep, every once in awhile i get lonely and do exactly that. then i get more depressed cuz everyone on the internet is either a heteroshit or only wants sex and i give up
>>
File: 1471896233543.jpg (54KB, 590x436px) Image search: [Google]
1471896233543.jpg
54KB, 590x436px
>>7040420
>post on meetup thread specifically asking for boyfriend and hookups
>"hey im straight but just wanted to chat so me and my girlfriend went to....."
>"hey want to hookup r u bottom??"
>and that's if I even get a single response

what the fuck is wrong with normies

SOMEONE JUST GIVE ME A FUCKING BOYFRIEND ALREADY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

dont make me become a fucking tranny i swear to god I'll do it
>>
>>7040428
tru tru tru

literally had a straight girl add me once, "hey im not a gay guy but lets talk about x y z ! (:" then after awhile she sends me an ass pic, then blocks me when i dont respond lmao

whats fucked up is i still think 4chan is my best shot at finding someone, okc and other dating sites are filled with 18 year old normie twinks and people i have nothing in common with

ugh sorry ive been in a very tfw no bf mood lately
>>
>>7040457
I don't know if 4chan is the best way to find a boyfriend, but yeah probably the best at finding someone who could get and mesh with someone like myself (a NEET shut-in insane faggot)

the only guys in my area that I've talked to are only into trap shit though

fucking kill me now

the kikes globalists need to step up their brainwashing and turn these fucks into full faggots quickly so I can finally get a bf
>>
How does someone is interested in this. Buy has no idea how to go about it. Like not into the bar scene or meeting off of CL. A bit shy, not just that oh I want a gay sexual experience. Had at least one before, and it was amazing. Just don't know how one goes about finding someone.
>>
>>7040401
>>7040428
>>7040457
are you guys in america or uk?
if so lower your standarts and prepare for road trips.
I'm delving this low about once a month and I'm keeping cash ready to cross a sea on holidays if an opportunity is present.
Consider this, 4chan is not that populated.
Consider also this, you probably were going to stay at home on the internet when not working because you hate your family and have no friends.
if the more likely outcome (that the bf/gf flakes or is too autistic for you) happens, enjoy being in a far away town and go meet people in a bar without any afterthoughts
>>
>>7040401
that's how I met my girlfriend on 4chan, she made a >tfw no bf thread on /fit/
>>
>>7040886
I've seen two traps on OKC that I saw later post in threads here, lol
>>
bunp
>>
bamp
>>
>>7040401
I have a BF now
Actually fairly smart
Cute cub boy
Vers, excellent at sex
Mostly vanilla but better than yours
>>
tfw no bf to beat me up and pull on my hair and rape me while calling me daddy's good girl

t. femboy with personality issues
>>
>tfw no bf to beat me, flush my hormones down the toilet, shave my head, and call me a man who is going to hell before he makes me cook him dinner and tells me it tastes like shit why can't I do anything right before holding me down and fucking me while jerking me off and calling me a dumb faggot
>>
>>7047549
i-i'll beat you up, then cuddle and ask you why you have to make me hit you.
>>
With so many tfw no bf threads you'd think all the losers would be able to find each other.

But my experience with 4chan and networking is that, while there are a decent number of qts, the odds of them being close to you enough to be bfs is slim.

4chan people are good for me too because many of them are surprisingly cultured and are into nerd shit.

But the laws of probability says the longer you do it the more likely you are to theoretically find a bf.
>>
File: JUST_102.jpg (23KB, 500x259px) Image search: [Google]
JUST_102.jpg
23KB, 500x259px
>>7047965
>tfw no bf
>>
>>7047965
99% of guys on 4chan are only into hyper feminine trap bullshit anyways.

So with the incredibly low chance anyone is near you and interested, you can multiply the improbability by 100 that they'll be into anything less than a skinny hairless twink.
>>
>ideal mate thread
>meet straight guy's standards perfectly
>reply, "i match your standards, but i'm a guy, darn haha..."
>"there is no way in shit I'd ever date a dude."

that feel when
>>
>>7048760
TWINKS ARE MASCULINE
TWINKS ARE A MASCULINE HOMOSEXUAL FETISH

FEMBOYS, GIRLS, NOT TWINKS, NOT MASCULINE.
masculine
>>
>>7049044
That doesn't change other peoples perceptions of what the word twink means Anon.

Definitions of these kind of arbitrary words can and will change with time.
>>
>>7047965
>4chan people are good for me too because many of them are surprisingly cultured and are into nerd shit.
Insecurity does that. Being surrounded in people that will call you a faggot and nitpick anything you say in any situation drives people to either not care about anything, either forcefeed themselves some basic education.
4chan isn't really a good place for self improvement but it will make you feel bad about not being an expert in everything.
Same shit happens elsewhere too.
t. entered and failed french med school because I needed to prove myself I was smart
>>
File: 1432065344499.jpg (108KB, 640x412px) Image search: [Google]
1432065344499.jpg
108KB, 640x412px
>>7047941
cuddles are nice too ;-;

and because i have severe issues and was unloved as a child
>>
>>7051643
>severe issues and was unloved as a child
why must i have a thing for broken people, i love caring for them even it's an emotional roller coaster.
>>
File: 1410814153315.png (339KB, 398x635px) Image search: [Google]
1410814153315.png
339KB, 398x635px
>>7052144
same really. i'm pretty broken myself but i have a shitty habit of falling for other sad/broken people

good thing that's left me with a long line of healthy productive relationships with others hahahaha.. ha.. ha.
>>
>>7052208
It doesn't end well most of the time but there's the hope that it might and the intensity of emotion when two sad people find happiness with each other.
>>
File: 1445392921265.jpg (10KB, 236x188px) Image search: [Google]
1445392921265.jpg
10KB, 236x188px
>>7052402
>when two sad people find happiness with each other

Can you not I don't want to cry

tfw he will never come back and doesn't want you any more
>>
File: JUST_26.jpg (25KB, 480x354px) Image search: [Google]
JUST_26.jpg
25KB, 480x354px
>>7052427
you're not allowed to cry if I'm not there to hug you.
>>
File: 1438086165272.jpg (6KB, 182x252px) Image search: [Google]
1438086165272.jpg
6KB, 182x252px
>>7052506
2late
>>
>buying bf
please, this is the 3rd kleenex box
>>
>my dream
A guy with a stable job who's shit at householding and cooking. That way I don't have to get a job and I can spend half the day cooking to do my part and show my love.
>Still good
A guy with a low income job but also free time that's shit a cooking but can do household chores. That way I can get a similar job and we still get to lounge at home together. I get to do all the cooking and let all the non-kitchen related chores to him.
>>
>>7047965
>But the laws of probability says the longer you do it the more likely you are to theoretically find a bf.
The law of diminishing returns says the more you do it the less the chances of success will be.
>>
>>7055103
that's not how it works
>>
>>7054897
Huh... interesting thread.
I've been looking for a girl that would rather stay at home and be a housewife but every damn time "I want to make my own money Anon, sorry". Like, seriously? Wtf? You want to go make min wage and work 60 hour weeks when you could just cook and suck dick and I'll give you an allowance and buy you clothes? Yay feminism! Girls are fucking brain damaged.

So, is it any better with a feminine guy? This thread is quite literally what I've been looking for. So who thinks it's reasonable for me to keep looking for a house boy/girl?
>>
>>7063042
From my pov, I fall apart after two weeks of office work because I can't handle the social implications of office life.
I feel guilty when I tell other people I wish I would simply be a houseman, because it really seems to me like an easy way to escape a lot of the adult life responsabilities. But at the same time, it's an opportunity to make home a great place instead of just cooking something simple every evening and living with minimum cleaning.
Beware though, while I have this kind of aspirations, I'm not that feminine. Guess my hair would be feminine but I'm jesus mode.
>>
>>7063042
My dream is to be a housewife but I don't know how many people would be willing to do something like that since it seems to have fallen very out of fashion to be in this kind of relationship. Im MtF if it matters.
>>
>>7063119
I agree, office life is for blind mole people. I couldn't justify it so I started my own thing.
>>
>>7063214
Yeah, it's out of style but I love it all the more just for that reason. I guess I'm a dissident at heart even though I tend to be more conservative in everyday life. My last house girl was kept and provided for but her mommy said it was wrong and that she "don't need no man" so she got all uppity and anxious. I don't see how dressing up in heels, stockings, and a corset to show off for the man that provides for every one of your needs is wrong. I guess I'm a misogynist or something. Oh well, her loss. Where are you located?
>>
>>7063289
That's excactly what I want but im kinda sorry to tell you that im already in a loving relationship, just need to convince my partner to let me be a housewife but right now we're both in college and economy is shit for both of us. Here's to hoping it works out in the end for both of us anon, you will find somebody too!
>>
>>7063326
Good for you! Glad to hear you found something that works. I'm going to keep looking. I still want the experience of having a kept pet that looks after the house while I work.
>>
Yeah, all the time. Except someone far away is good, too.

I ended up meeting a guy in one such thread and I think we kinda clicked but I sperged out. Still talking though so I'm still hopeful.
>>
>>7063979
I'm not surprised that there are a lot of people that want to be a kept house boy or girl but they feel like they can't speak up and just ask for it. Is it surprising to find that there are people that want a house girl/boy? I wonder...
>>
I'm happy to report that chantin does work
>IF you're actively dating people that is

I feel so fortunate to have my bf. Thank you the future
>>
>>7064036
It is surprising. I suspect that most of the people looking for a stay-at-home partner are looking for feminine guys, too, so it's even more surprising when they're open to a sasquatch like me.
>>
>>7064073
Haha! Sasquatch. We're all too hard on ourselves. Other people never see us the same we see ourselves. It seems like any time someone is overtly cruel it comes more from a place inside them than what they observe in you. I wish this modern hatefulness would go away and people would calm down and be a little nicer in general.
>>
>>7064184
Me too, but there's not much I can do about it except keep my distance. Being an urban hermit is comfy, at least, if a little lonely at times...
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.