[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are trap loving faggots who claim to be straight ruining

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 9

File: 1476125784089.jpg (41KB, 552x561px) Image search: [Google]
1476125784089.jpg
41KB, 552x561px
Are trap loving faggots who claim to be straight ruining the /lgbt/ community?
>>
the actual thing that's ruining the lgbt community at large is marxism
>>
I think that a male liking dick is natural, and doesn't have to mean it is gay.
Many men are attracted to a nice looking dick, be it because they find it physically pleasing, or they want to use it for sex.

However a lot of those same males find the rest of the male physique not attractive.

So traps, pro-op transgirls, cute femboys seem to be very popular.

I think there are just way too many straight men with this "fetish" (though I don't think it is a fetish), for it be just them all being gay or bi.

I just think there is something that straight men like about a nice dick. Especially when it's attached to a cute girl.
>>
>>7039860
Fuck off back to /pol/. Marxism and LGBT issues are inseparatable.
>>
>>7039873
>Marxism and LGBT issues are inseparatable.
I hate your kind
>>
>>7039873
die in a fire you kike
>>
>>7039881
Yeah, facists are generaly pretty hateful.
>>
>>7039906
You first, "aryan".
>>
>>7039786
no because it's a nice thing
>>
>>7039786
Chasers are more important than allies.
>>
>>7039907
communism and fascism are just different sides of the authoritarian coin.
>>
File: 1475682419988.jpg (35KB, 453x464px) Image search: [Google]
1475682419988.jpg
35KB, 453x464px
>>7039873
>I need more government and more taxes to be gay/trans
>>
>>7039873
political lesbian/tranny/fag detected

#TranniesForTrump
>>
>>7039786

No. They're the glue that keeps trannies together.
>>
>>7039873
>>7039860
I really think lgbt movement should be separated of any kind of political view because this is about sexuality not about your political views.

both tumblr sjw and /pol/ should keep their opinions to themselves instead of trying to push some kind of agenda mixed with other subjects, like in this case lgbt movement.
>>
>>7040063
>Marxism = more government, more taxes
Christ, read a fucking book and stop spewing out bullshit for two seconds please.
>>
>>7041999

>I really think lgbt movement should be separated of any kind of political view because this is about sexuality not about your political views.

The reason that can't be done is that straight cis people can't leave sexuality and gender identity as a non-politicized topic themselves. Look how they refuse(d) to allow gay sex, gay marriage, gay adoption, insurance coverage for HRT or other transition expenses, LGBT military, birth certificate amendments, etc. They want to keep these things controlled and to themselves. As a result, the LGBT community has to become politicized in order to live their own lives equally to any cis heterosexual person.
>>
File: 1473367134412.png (38KB, 499x338px) Image search: [Google]
1473367134412.png
38KB, 499x338px
>>7039873
Look at this High Cleric of Cuckoldry over here. Probably a TERF and/or shitty feminist of some kind, I hate that they've made /lgbt/ their haven.

Marxism is a life-denying philosophy, and Critical Theoretical philosophies for the most part have a teleological end in which the G the B and the T are erased from existence in favor of some Butlerian post-gender utopia of lesbian performance. If it wasn't for Capitalism traveling back in time to invent Private Property, we'd all be living in utopic communes just like the Native Americans (this is literally what Marx believed). Many Crit Theorists literally argue that the self does not exist, and that we are literally nothing more than vessels moving about within social constructions and grand systems of oppression; something no lgbt person should ever agree with as the innate Otherance of the lgbt-self in opposition to the "normal" indicates such propositions are meaningless and paradoxical.

This is why everything is Butlerian performance now. Trans people are the most especially hurt by the Crit Theorists on this point. It's trans/GENDER, as in Butlerian Gender Theory, as in "performance", as in gender is a thing you "do" or "perform" within and absolute zero focus or time is ever given to innate gender. Where does gender dysphoria come from? Who cares. The bourgeoisie did it, it's a social construct, but in a POST-GENDER world there'll be no more gender dysphoria, and we can all perform our unique selves without needing pesky things like hormones. How does a trans person know they're trans? They just perform! There's no way you could know, because that would mean there's some kind of difference between being a "man" and a "woman", and these concepts are social constructs and don't actually exist!

Marxists, Critical Theorists, you people make me sick. You literally lack the ability to think for yourself and your ideology is spread like a literal parasite of the mind.
>>
>>7042005
Then what makes Marxism so inseparatable from LGBT rights? Or can you only make ad hominem attacks?
>>
Please stop advocating right-wing politics on this Chinese papercraft enthusiasts forum

It is radicalizing me, and I really don't want to end up a crazy tranny with a penchant for political assassination
>>
I don't call myself straight, I just say I'm bi. But while I may be bi, I can be selective. When it comes to dicks, I prefer they be attached to trannys, well-passing crossdressers, and femboys.
>>
>>7042172
I was ready to call you a fucking idiot when I read the last paragraph of your post, but on reading the whole thing, it's actually decent.

As a Marxist social theorist though, I'd still be interested to debate you. Just don't go dropping memes or it's over.

Before that, however, I'm curious if you could explain a bit the alternative for trans people compared to the Butlerian critical Marxist one you describe.
>>
>>7042358
Self-sovereign trans identity, taking a holistic approach to philosophy and science and not simply throwing away everything because "muh deconstruction". Tbh, deconstruction is god-tier but it's god-tier when applied to language/text specifically as language/text apart from phenomenal experience. Being trans is an experience, not a performance; being VISIBLY trans is a performance, but one is not trans because they perform. One is not anything because they perform; they perform because they are things. This is the problem, in my mind, with Crit Theory—in wanting to create grander social narratives and constructs, it destroys individual experience and shoots for a model of life whose impetus is derived much that same as the Behaviorists who've been laughed out of psychology.

We can deconstruct MENTAL text, as thoughts are simply the text of the mind and can be seen as unintelligible as we do with what we typically call "text"; this would make sense for anyone who experiences dysphoria. I do not understand what I feel, my thoughts make no sense, why can I not just understand that my individual experience makes me unable to know phenomenally the difference between a "man's" experience and a "woman's", these feelings and beliefs are incoherent and simply ARE. If we go down to individual experience, however, and move into realms outside of Crit Theory, we must necessarily believe there is something that makes one trans—we are willed to be so, and we will ourselves to be so (many trans people both bemoan their nature but would not wish to be, for example, simply a cis amab man if they're a transwoman and vice-versa).

Personally, I think Nietzsche was on the right track: one is an ideology of self. Trans people need to forge their own self-ideology from the understanding that their phenomenal and ontological experience is incoherent but also driven by an innate and tautological will.
>>
>>7044045
Being trans is an inherently introspective state of being, and we often literally move into a state of Becoming. Marxism may describe outer, grander systems, and Butler IS useful from the cis perspective to negotiate a reality with trans people, but it is not useful by-and-for trans people because it has nothing to do with them in the end.

Think about it this way: many Marxists bemoan "dead old white men" who think they knew how to describe the life of the Universal Man, but we are supposed to simply nod our head when "dead old white women" come up with their own self-serving definitions of gender and ATTACH it to the ontological BEING of trans people? Trans/GENDER is, in my opinion, one of the most vile terms in the whole of existence because it is one that comes pre-packaged with ideology and erases most people's ability to form a coherent ideology of the self. If you are trans, you are most likely transgender, and that means a fundamental aspect of your being is controlled by decades of academic work and mainstream proselytizing that you had no part in, and that people like you had no part in; it is linguistic subjugation. Trans people were around before there were words to describe them, and a philosophy whose teleological end is the linguistic genocide of people whose internal world wills towards whatever it is trans people are is, in the end, an evil.

Feminist/Gender utopia is much like a Marxist one: for Marx, private property is an unnatural abberation that prevents the utopia that humans naturally would live in (see last post: he thought Native Americans lived in a communist utopia, which is clearly wrongheaded). Gender Theory says gender is the primeval Evil, but if we all "perform" ourselves authentically and destroy gender then we get utopia. Trans people should not exist by this teleology, and so trans people cannot support an ideology that supports their inexistence. A new way must be found.
>>
Original topic. Why the hate for chasers? No I'm not talking about the "I just like you for your genitals" chasers but the actual guys who like MTF women chasers.
>>
>>7044068
Trans self-hatred, but also the fact that being liked for being trans makes the core of your being a fetish. A woman chased by a chubby chaser can say to herself that she is not just fat, she is also a woman. Same for race and whatnot. A transwoman needs to have the fortitude of mind to say "I am a transwoman, but I'm also a woman" but that's hard, even if you have a bf/gf who is into transwomen as a minor fetish/interest as any person would have into anything else they simply personally found attractive. That's where the self-loathing comes in.

Being trans is hard, interacting with trans people on a deep emotional level is hard, so there can be a lot of tension. Best bet is to be open and connect on a human, emotional, visceral level to bridge the gap.
>>
>>7044090
True. But does liking someone make them a "fetish"? For example if a transgirl only liked guys does that make the guys a fetish?

I think the major thing is that trans-women hate the idea of a guy who chases after dick (which there are many guys who do) and not them.

That being said even if they are into them as a person then even with that there will be a linger doubt that "they are just trying to get laid".

IDK, women are complicated no matter who you are trying to date.
>>
>>7044114
Nah, that's exactly it. Most transwomen, even if they think of themselves AS "transwomen", don't want their partner to see them that way. And so it just causes a disconnect at times and creates the tension with "oh I'm just a fetish, I'm not like a 'real' girl, he/she's going to leave me for someone normal once they get bored of the novelty" and whatnot. It's hard to negotiate and most people honestly won't have the ability to deal with it on either end, because it's just a lot more difficult than a "typical" relationship with set gender boundaries. It can work though.
>>
>>7044191
Yeah. Transwomen don't even realize sometimes that their personalities are more attractive due to not having everything handed to them and the sense of entitlement that comes with that in my opinion.

dysphoria's a bitch!
>>
File: 1385208252415.jpg (32KB, 364x717px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252415.jpg
32KB, 364x717px
>>7039786
I am straight tho, and to prove it I'm about to go give this tiny Hawaiian / Chinese cis girl from the gym the dick down of her life.

I am trans attracted and even I can barely stand trannies Tbh. Most are insufferable basket cases that don't even know how to behave like women, all they know how to do is ask for handouts and act like shitheads... I'm not sure if they actually believe cis women act this way or they are just dumb faggots.

So yeah if anyone is "ruining" /lgbt/ it's the trannies, ask ANYBODY.
>>
File: 1471192869968.jpg (78KB, 634x811px)
1471192869968.jpg
78KB, 634x811px
>>7039786
Chasers are the logical bridge between LGBT and straights, where they're immersed but not technically a part of either and not disconnected in any major way from either part.
>>
But I am straight.
>>
>>7044359

I love you bro.

Check out Yasmine Pires.

I'll be on /v/.
>>
>>7044051
>Trans people should not exist by this teleology,

I don't see how this follows from what you wrote

>and so trans people cannot support an ideology that supports their inexistence.

But it doesn't necessarily support their inexistance. The natural variation that causes what we conceptualize as gender dyphoria to manifest in the first place is entirely compatible with the dialectic materialist understanding of the world. Grouping ourselves under that label and using it to advocate for rights is an effective (or percieved to be at least) approach at improving our material condition. This isn't even to mention that trans identification has continued to expand to include a variety of narratives that aren't just the medicalized "born in the wrong body" view, even in the last decade the entire understanding of it has shifted from being rooted in a problem of identity (GID) to being rooted in a problem of material discomfort (GD)

>Gender Theory says gender is the primeval Evil
It really doesn't, it is merely an explanation for the manifestation of what we call gendered behavior/differences. There is no part of it that is considered "evil" in legitimate academic circles that discuss it.

Based on all of my own anecdotal evidence, this SJW-boogeyman narrative is really a strawman caricature of what queer people actually present their case as.
>>
>>7044359
>I am straight tho

You're not straight you're just a weak faggot who requires sexual sadism to feel empowered

>all they know how to do is ask for handouts and act like shitheads

Sounds exactly like what a woman would do in a man's body
>>
>>7044630
I go to graduate school in English in one of the top programs in the country and we are discussing Stare Rape in class and how it is "real rape". My own anecdotal evidence from the heart of academia says for my own phenomenal experience that SJW-boogeyman is quite real. Someone argued anger was a social construct that only exists because of Capitalism the other day.

I've been to support groups where afab "transmen" with no interest in hormones or doing anything to "perform" trans identity want to "demedicalize" trans identity. It should be understood that this would get rid of health care rights for actual trans people, and not affect trans/gender trenders. This redefining of what it means to be trans, and this Dead White Woman definition of gender, steals self-sovereign trans identity away from people who are trans and puts identity in the hands of the exact hegemonic/systemic structures Marxists supposedly disdain.

And you not seeing how Gender Theoretic teleology works is not my fault; Gender Theory is germinated ideologically from Marxism and follows the same teleological structure. Marx, again, believed that the proletariat would eventually destroy Capitalism and get rid of the construct of private property and this would create Utopia akin to what he BELIEVED the Native Americans to have. Gender Theory is the application of Marxism (it's more complicated than this what with the mingling of PoCo and Post-Structuralism and more in modern Feminist/Gender academics, but even then, modern academics is germinated and ideological germination is extremely important) to gender. Read Traub and Butler again and tell me you don't see the same lines of thought that Marx had, only applied to gender. Women are the proletariat, Patriarchy is Capitalism, men are the bourgeoisie, and gender is private property.

Going "woah let's take a step back" is intellectual dishonesty; Gender Theory is subjugatory hegemonic discourse operating in and as a system of oppression
>>
I only claim that because I don't feel as discriminated against as gay people say they are.
Loving traps or even feminine boys is hardly homosexual considering that actual homosexuals love masculine men like themselves and it's not fair to homo's that I co-opt their label.
>>
There was an MIT lecture about some sexologist who found out that men tend to be aroused by dicks because an erect penis used to mean attractive females were nearby or something.
>>
>>7039786
They literally are straight, though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-A8GvUehq4

If anything it's retards like you who ruin /lgbt/. I bet you post >she >her and "reassign this" in trans threads too.
>>
>>7042172
>This is why everything is Butlerian performance now. Trans people are the most especially hurt by the Crit Theorists on this point. It's trans/GENDER, as in Butlerian Gender Theory, as in "performance", as in gender is a thing you "do" or "perform" within and absolute zero focus or time is ever given to innate gender. Where does gender dysphoria come from? Who cares. The bourgeoisie did it, it's a social construct, but in a POST-GENDER world there'll be no more gender dysphoria, and we can all perform our unique selves without needing pesky things like hormones. How does a trans person know they're trans? They just perform! There's no way you could know, because that would mean there's some kind of difference between being a "man" and a "woman", and these concepts are social constructs and don't actually exist!
I keep saying this but retards just tell me that "those are TERFS and not real feminists".
>>
>>7045220
the definition of pseudo-science.
>>
>>7045187
this too is also the definition of pseudo-science
>>
I wonder how many of my fellow trap lovers also suffer from AGP.
It'd make an interesting study IMO.
>>
>>7039786
I know I'm gay and attracted to the female aesthetic. But I claim straight because trannies want a "straight" guy. They're the brain-damaged ones, not me.
>>
>>7039860
marxism ruins everything, its the core of the philosophy - destroy status quo on the pretense of some group being oppressed while painting other group as the oppressor

apply to anything at will - gender, race, whatever
divide and conquer - because the endgoal is never the equality and happy life for all, its overthrowing the existing order to come out on top

t.Soviet Russia
>>
>>7044935
>gender is private property.
minor correction: gender = class
>>
Can someone explain to me why we're ruining the LGBT community?

I'm a 'straight' guy who sleeps with trannies, xdressers and femboys and we just fuck and have fun; what's the issue? They are always up for it with no problems I just see people on here complaining about it all the time
>>
>>7045353
Hm, well, it is and it isn't. The thing is that even Marxism, I can give, is based on literal social constructs but identity politics with a Marxist base typically apply Marxism to things that are only arguably social constructs once a deconstructionist filter is applied on top (which, surprise, is literally anything/everything you want).

If we're doing a more clear ideological parallel, then gender is perhaps better off as a class parallel, but my point is that gender is teleologically private property. In the end, class, in a materialist system, is based on the accrual of private property, and so "class" is an emergent feature from the primeval evil/social construction of private property, in the same way that "gender roles" are an emergent feature of some ambiguous notion of "gender" that is purposefully left ambiguous (and I think we can thank Simone de Beauvoir for that).

Get a Crit Theorist in a good mood and come to them as an ally and everything is ambiguous and negotiable but the second you oppose the "essence" of their peripheral ideology an apostolic dogma emerges.
>>
File: 1316549177787.png (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1316549177787.png
52KB, 500x500px
>>7044935
>want to "demedicalize" trans identity
This has already happened in Denmark and they plan do it in Sweden in 2018.

I don't care if "those are terfs" or "not real feminists". Look at what they are actually doing in real life.
>>
>>7045375
Woah woah woah, can you give me some info on this? How does it work? Must everyone pay out of pocket for HRT now, but anyone can get it for whatever reason or something? Or is it just covered overall but you need to get into a HUGE line for it because of a billion trenders?

I lived in Oregon for a while and when I first started HRT it took SIX MONTHS to get an appointment. My therapist at the time told me that many of the people going for hormones were turned away for being, essentially, unstable trenders. It's pretty uncool knowing these people are having direct negative effects on people by making them wait longer for meds and other such things.
>>
>>7045389
HRT is only partially covered through private insurance, it's not even publicly funded in Canada
>>
>>7045389
http://www.sydsvenskan.se/2016-06-01/transsexualism-inte-langre-sjukdom
"Transsgenders in Denmark feel stigmatized by a diagnosis" says cis-politician.
Many voices have been raised to do the same in Sweden, but RFSL, the national lgbt rights organization in Sweden, says there are advantages to a diagnosis. Like the access to state-financed treatment.
>>
>>7039934
>Communism and Fascism are the same because they're both authoritarian!
>Japan is the same as Greece because they're both inhabited by people!

>>7041999
It's inevitable that LGBT becomes associated with politics because it's kind of hard to be LGBT while at the same time thinking it's okay that being LGBT is a crime. Seperating being LGBT from politics will only be possible when we get to a point where LGBT acceptance becomes the norm.
>>
>>7042172
>If it wasn't for Capitalism traveling back in time to invent Private Property, we'd all be living in utopic communes just like the Native Americans (this is literally what Marx believed).
And why exactly would that be bad? I suppose you think it's preferable to be starving in the streets?

>>7045331
You've never actually read the Communist Manifesto, have you? An egalitarian utopian society literally IS the end-goal of Communist thought. But in the USSR, everyone after Lenin wasn't much of a Communist thinker. It was more of a run-of-the-mill military dictatorship from that point on, the leaders openly talked about Communism to inspire the people, but didn't really believe in it themselves and basically gave up on advancing towards a stateless utopia.
>>
>>7048620
>The end goal

until then watch stalin roll around in a rolls royce with a smile on your face or he'll send you to the gulag

it cant work because the people running the system will always help themselves to it before they provide the people with "utopia"
>>
>>7048620
>And why exactly would that be bad?
1) Private Property isn't some alien disease, it's naturally occurring
2) Native Americans weren't all singing kumbaya and smoking peyote you racist fuckwit
3) Your eurocentrism is showing
4) The Communist Manifesto is literally a joke, to this day people are still trying to hold the ideology together with pseudo-metaphysical anti-metaphysics on how Marxism is "outside" ideology because it's just "right"
5) Human nature isn't utopian; how do you expect to enforce utopia? Police state?

Marxist teleology is HEAVEN ON EARTH, means of production falling from meteors. You're more insane than the Mormons. How about addressing everything people have posted rather than cherry-picking literal single lines in entire posts to try and pretend like you have a leg to stand on you hegemonic oppressor.
>>
>>7048655
>1) Private Property isn't some alien disease, it's naturally occurring
So why did some societies work perfectly fine without it?

>2) Native Americans weren't all singing kumbaya and smoking peyote you racist fuckwit
I didn't say they did? And you're the one going on about native americans, that makes you the racist

>3) Your eurocentrism is showing
In what way?

>4) The Communist Manifesto is literally a joke, to this day people are still trying to hold the ideology together with pseudo-metaphysical anti-metaphysics on how Marxism is "outside" ideology because it's just "right"
I think you're getting it confused with Austrian economics.

>you hegemonic oppressor.
But how can oppression exist in a stateless society?
>>
>>7048764
Well, arguing isn't about convincing the other party. I think you've essentially shown yourself for the fraud you are, and that's all that matters.
>>
>>7048655
>human nature
no such thing
>>
>>7048764
>So why did some societies work perfectly fine without it?

if living in a tribe without any technology is fine, then yeah

but to achieve higher levels of technology you need the highly skilled people to be rewarded for their labor

>>7049574
Do you think evolution is a lie too?
>>
>>7049687
Go back to lebbit, your internet education means nothing.
>>
>>7049761
They're really churning out these morons from those diploma mills. It's honestly sad to see the state of things. People with literally zero knowledge of history, literature, philosophy, etc, getting PhDs by skating through on Critical Theory alone. It's ubiquitously applicable to everything. Even a child can do it.

The total lack of academic rigor is just frightening.
>>
>>7049966
I want to know more about the diploma mills.
>>
>>7049761
>ad hominem

not an argument

>>7049966
I have a degree in Computer Science
>>
>>7049986
You have a job in computer science?
>>
>>7049986
>I have a degree in Computer Science
like everybody else? lol at capitalizing cs
>>
If a man is not demonized for preferring to date a cis woman or a gay man, why would having a preference for a m2f be any different?
>>
>>7050009
Because control
>>
>>7050013
Explain please
>>
>>7050013
Something something something it wasn't the bible I swear
>>
>>7050017
Thailand comes to mind as its the most widespread phenomena and somewhat measurable, despite the country's economic turmoil and expat community. Children are an investment and legacy for whoever wants to esthablish such whether it be a man or a woman or a compromise of both, this holds true especially well to the expat husband marrying and producing an offspring with a local for the sake of land ownership. Kathoeys are deemed unworthy of respect and majorityly are sex workers cateering to foreign men. A thai man in this case isn't held worthy for the attention of the female persective this way, as it boils down to money and class ship I guess, but Kathoeys are deemed less than so and can't even change their birth gender on documents because it would be making them an equal. I forgot what I was going on about but it was most likely about women being the key holders to offspring.
>>
>>7049991
not at the moment, but I've had programming jobs

>>7049997
it's capitalized on my degree like that
>>
>>7050037
The "legacy" of breeders does not supercede LGBT people sticking up for their own rights and happiness, and any breeder that thinks it does should be shot.
>>
>>7050038
Self employed?
>>
>>7050037
None of this weird rambling diatribe relates to the question asked
>>
>>7050047
Currently driving Uber while looking for my next job.
>>
>>7050050
What else did you expect from someone who answered the question "why do people abuse MtF people disproportionately?" with the word "control" instead of the word "holiness"?
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 596x594px)
image.jpg
38KB, 596x594px
>>7050045
So 99% of humanity? Lmao

>tfw didnt want to comment because I was curious about the diploma mills and wonder what thebfuck brain washing my brother went through in America

>>7050050
Yea my mind rambles a lot but women being a source of human reproduction plays a part in whatever design like every other animal

>>7050053
Self employed?

>>7050056
Thats how life works though. Its all about control
>>
>>7050058
It's about holiness. Only the most sadistic and brain damaged sociopaths would dare to do to straight cis people, what ordinary straight cis people have done to transgender individuals every day for those thousands of years since Jewish-style cuck religions were invented. You trash would not be trying to control good people's souls if you weren't terrified of fictional books and getting the evil eye from your mommies and daddies.
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 640x424px)
image.jpg
33KB, 640x424px
>>7050068
I understand I ramble quite a bit but the religion bashing is a bit too far
>>
>>7050070
If every religious person were killed right this second, it would not even be halfway to too far.
>>
>>7050073
Well without Gregor Mendell we would have never discovered chromosomes.
>>
>>7050074
Living in mud huts and eating grass would be better than allowing one religious person to live.
>>
Both of yall need to go to bed
>>
>>7050081
I'll still believe this way from the moment I wake up till the moment I go to sleep again. I don't think your kind is trash just because I'm tired.
>>
>>7039860
fucking top tier kek
>>
>>7050081
But I am in bed.
>>
>>7039786
The LGBT community is killing itself without the outside worlds help
>>
>>7050058
Diploma Mill: Unintelligent people who can regurgitate content (see: Marxism poster in this very thread) are being made into PhDs.

I'm in a tip-top program in the United States. When we have readings, people literally have "I really liked X part, it really made me think" as commentary. People apply Critical Theory to everything they can, and even then it's pitiful. They just do the same thing over and over and over. It's easy, simple, and they become thralls.

People argue that basic human needs and emotions only exist because of the evil of capitalism, which is always a ubiquitous force. Everyone parrots the first opinion given, typically by the professor: "Oh, yeah, this was stare rape for sure; oh, yeah, I too got extremely mad about the slut shaming in this story; oh, yeah, manspreading is totally a huge problem; etc".

The diploma mill requires no critical thought, only "Critical" thought. It's sad and degenerate in a literal sense, destroying history/philosophy/literature with glee. These people hold their dogma religiously but when confronted they retreat into a relativism that's lacking at other times. Why fight systems of oppression? What is oppression? Why is it bad? Why is it bad to be racist if one isn't even a self? They openly believe themselves to be colony ants simply doing, they fight because they do. It's pathetic and disgusting, and most of all primitive and tribal.

In the end it's just the self-reinforcement of the hegemonic power of idiots. They have reified their own importance through large mechanisms of power and yet believe themselves to be fighting "the power" despite comprising wholly the entire system, and stepping on those beneath them with glee.
>>
>>7039786
Trans people are ruining the lgb community
>>
File: Mylifestory.jpg (89KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Mylifestory.jpg
89KB, 500x281px
>>7039873
>When your fellow legbuts tell you you have to be a communist
>>
>>7051435

fuck off terf.
>>
>>7039786
No. Allies are ruining the community.
>>
>>7048595
>Communism and Fascism are the same because they're both authoritarian!
They're both shit because they're authoritarian, and people who subscribe to either are shit
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.