[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw you start crushing on your best friend who is straight should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

tfw you start crushing on your best friend who is straight

should i just end it all now
>>
File: image.png (589KB, 800x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
589KB, 800x720px
I think I take my watered down homosexuality for granted. I hate straight people. Don't like them one bit.

Have some dignity faggot
>>
>>7037461
Fuck you, straight dudes are awesome.
>>
>>7039169
Is that all you had to say? Straights can all go die in a ditch for all I care

What's so special about them anyways? Their dicks? Who cares.
>>
>>7039169
The awesome ones are awesome, but you can't lay in bed naked with them, you can't feel their hot breath on your neck, you can't be inside them or vise versa. You can't even kiss or make out with them, unless they're super liberal.

But the thing is, you're going to want to do this with them, because they are beautiful, sexy, lovable men. That's almost never going to go down, but it won't stop you from wishing it. And so the bitterness and resentment will grow, and with it eventually the hatred.

Don't let yourself become that hateful person. Keep the straight guys you find desirable at arms length, lest you pull a Helga Pataki from Hey Arnold and openly hate them while building a perv shrine of them in your closet.
>>
Been there and done that OP, worst case scenario if you tell your friend your feelings and they end up hating you.
>>
>>7037445
Here's an idea: DONT HANG AROUND BREEDERS! We have a community so you don't need to.
>>
File: not today.jpg (28KB, 650x456px) Image search: [Google]
not today.jpg
28KB, 650x456px
>>7039299
>closetfag
>have running in-joke with straight best friend where we do gay stuff like kiss and grope one another
>he's so fucking innocent and doesn't suspect that I'm genuinely getting off on it
>have been in love with him since forever and this is the closest I'll ever get
>can never come out because it will reveal that I've been abusing his trust the whole time
>can only continue grabbing his crotch and smelling his hair "ironically"
>this is all I have to look forward to
>still better than nothing
>>
>>7040230
This gave me some feels. Maybe he's in the closet too?
>>
Best way to get over one man is to get under another OP
>>
>>7037445
You can have a best friend and a boyfriend. You shouldn't let your faggotry destroy your friendship
>>
>>7040270
I know he's not.
>>
Tell your friend immediately, see what they think and talk it though. Leaving it to develop further is a mistake and can cause you a lot of pain. Either he will turn his back on you, or you can form a stronger friendship. You need to set boundaries and then find someone else who is actually homosexual and focus your attention on them.
>>
>>7039985
Been there. Turns out he was super super chill about me having feelings for him. I told him that 2 years ago and I think it strengthened our friendship.
>>
File: tumblr_nhdv7krnvc1qdkhkvo1_1280.jpg (366KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhdv7krnvc1qdkhkvo1_1280.jpg
366KB, 1080x1920px
>>7037445
>should i just end it all now

Nope

You get the fuck over it and move on

It's tough but it's better than crying every day for a moment that will never come
>>
File: saddog stressed out.jpg (139KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
saddog stressed out.jpg
139KB, 500x667px
>>7040230
this is the saddest thing i've ever seen
>>
>>7040230
REEEEEEE
>mfw cant even do this
>>
I was on the opposite side of this with my best friend six years ago, it mellowed out after I turned him down but eventually we actually ended up getting together.
Don't lose all hope OP, I think there's a chance lying in there and for now just value your friendship as it is
>>
>>7044986
beautiful
>>
>>7037445
How do you know they're straight?
>>
>>7037461
>>7039169
straight guys are hotter
>>
>manage to sway best friend into just using me as fucktoy
>eventually develop feelings
>he didn't want to fully consider himself gay so he would only take me on dates out of town or just stay at home
>two months pass and he ends it
>turns out his brother caught us and didn't want everyone know he's gay so he cut me off.

We are back to being friends but still hurts
So fuck that noise OP, chances are you can probably do better
>>
>>7048849
It's practically an objective fact at this point.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.