[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I couldn't find a thread for talking about ideal partners,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_5468.jpg (36KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5468.jpg
36KB, 500x385px
I couldn't find a thread for talking about ideal partners, so why don't we do that here?
Describe looks, personality, your feelings about the search. Meet others who can relate, and maybe even your dream date!
>>
>chubby
> Likes vidya, comics, and animu
>Same humor
>Trustworthy
>5'10+

That's it
>>
This is 4chan. It might not be the ideal place to seek romance. Still, I don't mind posting a list of what I'd seek in an ideal relationship.
---
Qualities
* An open-mind: has the ability to listen to ideas that are possibly opposable, relationally consider their worth, and agree or contest in a constructive fashion.
- Seeks a win-win situation if possible when coming to a decision about a topic of discussion.
Reads: It's not required, but I'd want someone who would read books with me.
Some shared interests: Is willing to share time doing activities together.
* Engages in normal conversation: Doesn't stare at their phone when they are having a conversation unless the text or message is urgent, work related, or important in some fashion.
* Shares in responsibility to pay bills: I think this one is pretty self explanatory. I'm willing to pay for myself, but I can't pay everything for the person I'm with.
* Genuinely cares: I don't mind as much if a person is honest or dishonest about their personal matters, but I don't want someone around that just says things that are hurtful (unless it's in a tolerable joking sense).
* Brings me up: I need someone I can work with that is as interested in seeing me succeed as I am seeing them succeed at what they do.
* Health: Does not have to be an exercise buff or the most attractive person on the planet, but should care about their health and personal well-being somewhat.
- Unless we both cook really great food, in which case maybe we'll both just get fat and not care.
- I'm not particularly critical about people that drink or smoke (including myself) unless the activity promotes behavior that becomes harmful to the understood relationship between parties.
---
I get the feeling at times that I my standards may be difficult to meet, but I suppose I should just work on heightening my own rather than worry about others.
>>
best body: tall, chubbyfit, hairy

personality: overprotective, open to new things, caring, is able to satisfy my need for 24/7 cuddles

I'm probably never going to meet anyone like that. I'm learning to accept that the best I'll ever get is an emotionally manipulative race chaser who can sometimes be nice to me
>>
The hair sexiness and coolness of jessie. The tallness and cleanliness of danny. And the funniness and kindness of joey.
>>
File: the meme team.png (272KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
the meme team.png
272KB, 640x640px
>>7037398
ebin
>>
my current bf
>>
Someone who:
is fem to an extent
knows what they want
will go with the flow and like me for me
>>
>>7037014
You sound like husbando material.
>>
File: 1468559598057.jpg (92KB, 589x768px) Image search: [Google]
1468559598057.jpg
92KB, 589x768px
>>7036670
Gay male
Appearance
>fit or willing to get swole
>not hairy, the less body hair the better
>have long hair or be willing to grow his hair.
Personality
>skeptic
>HONEST
>loyal
>NOT LEFTIST, (doesn't necessarily needs to be right wing)
>into technology
>into music (not screaming metal rock tho)
>obstinate
>very kinky
>both feets on the ground
>dreamer
Things I don't care
>penis size
>height
>skin color (I've only felt attracted to very few black guys, sorry)
>profession (must be realistic about his choices and options)

Hot guy on pic to catch people's attention.
>>
File: 1454520833728.jpg (931KB, 699x978px) Image search: [Google]
1454520833728.jpg
931KB, 699x978px
>>7037618
Oh yes I forgot the NOs
>doesn't do drugs besides PERHAPS poppers
>NOT a hillary supporter

Another hot guy on pic
>>
gay guy

>similar interest (anime, vidya, chess)
>shy, nice, quiet homebody type
>not disgusting to look at

in my experience i can only find 2/3 at a time
>>
>>7036670
Gay male
Musts
>masculine, no faggotry, lithp, sassiness.
>calm, quiet personality
>doesn't mind staying indoors but willing to go out
>not black or Indian
>not a twink. Willing to lift with me.
>over 5'7. I don't like ducking just to make out :(

Bonus
>buff or getting there, won't mind a little fat if there's muscle to back it up. Like, not at all.
>regular to above average body hair, beard
>likes movies, vidya
>likes talking and cuddling
>doesn't smoke or do drugs
>gets along with family
>early to mid 20s
Willing to settle for less though
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.