[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Look for a decent gay man in real life >404 not found

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1368927998078.png (24KB, 379x214px) Image search: [Google]
1368927998078.png
24KB, 379x214px
>Look for a decent gay man in real life
>404 not found
>Look online
>Literally none over a 5/10, most below that and fat as fuck
>>
>>7035030
Define decent, please.
>>
>>7035180
Christian/Muslim/pedophile
>>
>>7035180
Not a whore or a drug addict. I'm not asking for the fucking moon here, yet not one single man can provide.
>>
>>7035194
Define whore,please.
>>
>>7035253
Has more gay sex than Jesus Christ would have approved of.
>>
>>7035253
>>7035261
Here we go with this shit. I feel like I'm watching Bill Clinton asking for the word "oral sex" to be defined. This is exactly what I'm talking about. Is this really that fucking hard to grasp? No, it's really not, it's just that none of you aren't whores.
>>
>>7035287
>it's just that none of you aren't whores.
I'm a virgin and so far a good portion of the men I've met are attracted to me.

Maybe stop acting so self-entitled. Relationships aren't perfect and neither are people. Solid relationships are earned and that means dealing with the negative and positive sides of someone's past.
>>
I am beginning to think that OP, in addition to being a faggot, is a prude.
>>
>>7035314
>Maybe stop acting so self-entitled.
I'm not the one asking for a definition of the word "whore", you fucking moron.
>>
>>7035318
>in addition to being a faggot, is a prude.
A rare combo indeed!
>>
>>7035287
>it's just that none of you aren't whores.

Seems as if you're going with his point. Not every fag on the internet is a whore.

I did fuck up there though, whoops.
>>
File: 2u376tg.jpg (39KB, 600x436px) Image search: [Google]
2u376tg.jpg
39KB, 600x436px
>>7035330
Didn't even quote the post correctly.>>7035324

I am a moron, holy shit.
>>
>>7035336
Just as Jesus intended. XD
>>
>>7035030
What about a bisexual man?.
>>
>>7035030
Where do you live op? Where I'm at there isn't many to chose from either. It's pretty terrible. All of them that I'm attracted to won't talk to me. The ones that will are either gross or just want to fuck.
>>
>>7035030
It has nothing to do with being gay, it's far more likely that decent guy men are already taken, but like any other group.
>>
>>7035030
Why are they all whores? Seriously, how fucking hard is it to keep your mouth off other guys cocks

Why the fuck does this faggot community actually encourage this shit as well?

>hurr durr its just sex, it aint harming anyone
>*takes prep*

Wish I was fucking straight because at least some women are shamed out of being cum dumpsters
>>
lol, all the decent guys you're looking for are taken.
Guess you weren't good enough for them
but you're too good for the whores.
Only option is to an hero, anon.
>>
>>7035030
Where do you find chubby gays? None exist in my area. Everyone here is a fem.
>>
>>7035030
>What is WRONG with EVERYONE ELSE?
If you spend your time looking for people to dislike and judge, you will find them.
What are the qualities you look for? How would you want to spend a day with a gay friend or partner? Do you have hobbies you can bond over?
>>
>>7036913
Ill trade places with you. Every gay here is fat and usually hairy.
>>
>>7036912

"Taken" does not exist among faggots. Since 90% of them are not monogamous, they are still in the fuckmarket.
It just means no decent guy is interested.
>>
>>7038297
90% is being generous
>>
>>7035030
They all look way too gay
>>
>>7035030
Iktf.
I just want someone with the same outlook as me who is vaguely attractive and ambitious
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.