[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dear LGBT, have SJW heteros ever told you not to say "faggot"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 8

File: ren7.jpg (24KB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
ren7.jpg
24KB, 350x233px
dear LGBT,

have SJW heteros ever told you not to say "faggot" without knowing you're gay?

(or telling you not to say tranny without knowing you're trans)
>>
>>7034985
Too many times desu
>>
>>7034985
Yup. Hell one of my gay friends who is liberal gets mad whenever I say faggot even though I'm gay
>>
No one talks to me
>>
File: 1473920812513.png (83KB, 1876x328px) Image search: [Google]
1473920812513.png
83KB, 1876x328px
Yes. This screencap has been going around. I was the one who originally posted it. Postmodernism and post-1960 feminism are the cancers pulling tearing our society apart.
>>
(OP here)

Ah, yes, I knew I wasn't the only one. It happens too much.

Especially the "tucute" crowd, they're the absolute worst.
>>
File: 4vjTA1G.jpg (20KB, 371x209px) Image search: [Google]
4vjTA1G.jpg
20KB, 371x209px
http://mahouprince.tumblr.com/

most of them have this "aesthetic", if you don't know what I'm talking about. We've all seen them.
>>
>>7034985
>>7035023
The best is when you're gay and refer to yourself as a faggot and people get mad
>>
>>7034999
Nice get
>>
>>7035023
I'm >>7035001 and I can tell you that I've had people accuse me of lying about being trans, because you know, if you base your beliefs about why you turned out trans in science and don't buy into left wing nonsense, you're not actually trans. It's the same shit 2nd wave feminists did when they chose to be "political lesbians."
>>
>>7034985
Yeah I'm bi and I say it all the time when a faggot kills me in runescape. I mean I was trying to kill them but they're still faggots.
>>
>>7035041
Fucking pastels and nautical tattoos and all that crap, right? Dyed hair? It's weird that so many people with identical political views latch onto the same obscure aesthetic. Actually, not really now that I think about it.
>>
>>7035070
god, i get that shit whenever i say "yeah you actually need dysphoria to be trans"

they go ape shit
>>
>>7035078
yeah. it's sad because i actually kind of like faded pastel-ish tie-dye shirts, because they can look pretty trippy sometimes. but this weird nonsensical section of the trans community has kind of ruined it for me.
>>
>>7035078
>>7035094
though, that blog i posted is the visual manifestation of a tumblr weeaboo.
>>
>>7035042
like imagine if they tried to tell a black person not to say nigger
>>
>>7035112
LOL
>>
>>7034985
No, because I'm not the sort of piece of shit that goes around saying that.
>>
>>7034999
THIS
>>
>>7034985
I've actually never met a SJW or feminist, maybe because I don't meet many people and only talk to people if they share interests with me.
I'm glad I study mathematics and not some SJW-bait study like psychology. My brother was studying that and says the corruption by feminism is terrible and there's feminists/SJWs/human garbage everywhere.
>>
>>7035001
In 20 years time the history books will talk about how transsexuals used to be oppressed by feminism, right?

Right?
>>
>>7035085
Why though? Personally I have nothing against transgenders who are just a little trans. But if you want a diagnosis and treatment then dysphoria is one of the criteria.
>>
>>7034985
>Have class withi super sjw professor
>have to make video + presentation about social issue with group
>I make presentation and do very little for video
>teammates want me to help with scene that has some weird joke where I watch them have sex from within a closet because voyeurism is funny
>professor calls me to office
>calls me problematic homophobe
>forced to go to Title IX office on campus and be talked to about how important it is to be nice to gays
wew lad
didn't really feel like coming out but probably should have
>>
>>7035001
>get an email from someone regarding some conference
>sent a few emails out asking a few things to the person I know
>don't get any replies

Parrots. Also maybe playing with megabloks during the trans group upset head autismo for whatever.
>>
>>7034985
Someone told me to suck a dick without knowing I actually did it in the morning. It really shut her up.
>>
>>7035001
Call me having a tinfoil hat man, but 3rd feminism and the social justice movement reek of cointelpro. The free market benefits a lot from the gentrification of language and thought.

I think the LGBT movement has turned into a controlled opposition as well.

I don't think it's the sjw movement per say, I think there's some serious global capitalism at work that's slowly deteriorating society.
>>
>>7036438
>I don't think it's the sjw movement per say, I think there's some Cishet women at work that's slowly deteriorating society.

Fixed that for you.
>>
File: 1433321732721.jpg (29KB, 310x232px) Image search: [Google]
1433321732721.jpg
29KB, 310x232px
>>7034985
>Boyfriend says we should go hang out with one of his friends from high school
>We meet him and his boyfriend
>At soem point in the night the topic of censorship comes up
>Boyfriend's friend's partner mentions how he thinks people shouldn't say "faggot"
>Casually say "I mean, it's like the word 'nigger' right? It helps to show the banality of racist attitudes in a story or history. I think saying or reading the word in context can be good to understand the emotional pain it causes."
>He starts tearing up
>Wtf
>Even his boyfriend looks confused
>Someone changes the subject
>Eventually we drive home
>"Wow, let's never hang out with those faggots again."

And we never did.
>>
>>7035001
What are you actually learning in the course, though? The course itself can't be ideology based.
>>
>>7036462
>muslim lady in a hijab does a sensitivity training course
>imaging being a tall mtf and every other student is a wigger chav of varying heights and colour, all speaking the same broken disgusting accent like the manority of bad rap music they burst on the computer speakers
>teacher talks about the word nigger
>everyone, or so I assumed so, is able to but in whenever and bring up a querey to whatever
>I ask something about the work nigger or maybe compared the use of the word in Mark Twain's Huckleberry Finn to modern rap music produced by Afro descendent individuals
>everyone looks unsettled about the word nigger being spoken despite everyone playing music with this word uttered
>later short scouser I though I could trust, or am still unsure of, talked about welfare state whatever because of an image that associates chavs was shown on the projector
>I forgot what I said but he got pissed off.
>say sorry to him later but he says its okay, I am the only one he respects

Im still confused to this day about him. Fuck the rest of them though. Lazy unglorified degenerates.

>tfw got in a fight with one of them

Scariest thing in recent memory.
>>
>>7036355
They've been shitting on us for decades. They're the reason insurance doesn't have to cover our stuff, and they're the originators of the "trannies want to go in the ladies room to rape little girls" nonsense. Now they've appointed themselves as our caretakers and have manipulated the discourse about our medical condition to fit their ideological needs. I hate feminism.
>>7036438
It's a well known fact that the Soviets spent less on cloak and dagger espionage and more on subversion in Western universities. It's not coincidence that there happened to be an outbreak of left wing radicalism stemming from American universities at the same time that the Vietnam War was raging. All they had to do was knock over the first domino. We thought we beat the reds, but they're having the last laugh.
>>7036474
>it can't be ideology based
I couldn't afford anything more than the local public college, and as part of it's undergrad GE there is literally a requirement to take one "Social Justice" unit. For real. Check out the CA State University system.
>>
>>7036687
Ugh, sorry for the grammar mistakes. Autocorrect is a pain in the ass.
>>
>>7034985
Not SJW's per se, but annoying straight girl allies would tell me how homophobic I was for saying gay and faggot back in middle/high school.
>>
Yes, absolutely.
One told me to consider how "the real gays" feel about it as well.
>>
I don't use slurs of any sort.vI only use "queer" and that's because it doesn't register as a slur to me. I've forgotten that it's offensive. I don't use it irl.
>>
someone got mad at me for not wearing one of the rainbow ribbon pins they gave out on comming out day
>>
File: eyebrow-dog.jpg (14KB, 320x197px) Image search: [Google]
eyebrow-dog.jpg
14KB, 320x197px
>>7037256
>"the real gays"
>>
File: image.png (246KB, 640x434px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
246KB, 640x434px
I remember one time I was hanging out in the city and I was talking to this girl. I said something was gay and she got visibly upset and turned and walked away. Fucking weird.
>>
>>7036687
> /pol/ tier "THE COMMIES NEVER LOST!" conspiracies
> logic

Pick one
>>
>>7037523
The fact that it's a conspiracy theory doesn't necessarily make it false. Hell, in the 90s, unconstitutional NSA surveillance of Americans was considered a crackpot conspiracy theory, and look where we are now. I mean, new studies have even shown that flossing your teeth doesn't do jack shit and the only reason dentists have been advising patients to floss is because of Big Floss's influence.
>>
>>7037554
>that flossing your teeth doesn't do jack shit
Correction: There is no evidence for it working as a -preventative- measure. If you actually have problems then you should floss your teeth. But if you're fine then flossing won't prevent problems from arising.
>>
>>7037554
Being one of the unfortunate people who have gotten a cavity (or so they say) between my molars, I have to say that it provides at least ritualistic protection, like I feel like I worry less about cavities if I floss
And I hardly spend any money on the crap
>>
I can't say faggot but apparently queer is the hippest fucking thing in the world to toss around. I don't get it.
>>
>>7037340
I'm more bothered by queer than I am faggot. If someone calls me a fag or faggot I'll just flip them off and go about my day. Someone calls me a queer and they're getting an asset beating
>>
>>7038487
I'm super curious, how come?
>>
>>7038506
Not him, but growing up queer was a huge insult that was hurled around. I feel like I still associate it with that period from the 80's/90's, and it feels weird to now see it as an acceptable umbrella label for the whole LGBT community.
>>
>>7038517

Reclaiming 'queer' has been a thing for decades. If anything, the f word is the one that gets thrown around. I'm 20 and have never heard "queer" used negatively irl but everyone throws around the f word and "pato" (the Spanish equivalent).
>>
>>7034985
I got told off once by using the word tranny to describe myself, as a transgender person.

First they said I shouldn't say that because it's a bad word to use. I told them I fucking know it's an angry and hateful word that's relevant to the way being trans makes me feel and I'm not afraid to use explicit words to express myself. One friend wouldn't leave it and says something like 'You're a trans man, you don't know the plight of the poor mtf's, that word isn't meant for you to reclaim,' etc. So I told them I don't care what they think and I'll say it as much as I want, if they don't want to hear it they don't have to hang out with me.

Ironically the person most interested in calling me out is a non-transitioning
genderqueer deadset on reclaiming the word "queer." The only other trans person in our friend group, an unpassing trans woman who apparently has "the only right" to reclaim the word, doesn't care unsurprisingly.
>>
File: DC is better in every sense.jpg (262KB, 1200x1822px) Image search: [Google]
DC is better in every sense.jpg
262KB, 1200x1822px
>>7034985
Barely, does this count?
>talking on whatsapp uni group
>everyone knows I like dick but pretty much straight otherwise so people don't know unless I tell them
>new girl on group, think Tumblr before it became an SJW shithole and it was just Harry Potter-obsessed women in their early 20s fawning over Benedict Cumberbatch
>one friend posts the jean grey reaction pic from that retarded X-Men Bendis comic
>I reply but [name], you're gay!
>we start flinging gay jokes
>"what's your problem with gays?"
>"They spread AIDS around and destroy the values of the Western world"
>"Oh, shut up"
But that's about it, thankfully I live in a country that hits that sweet spot where gays are ok but the PC police isn't a thing yet
>>
>>7038506
See
>>7038564

When I was younger everyone was called a fag. It was the equivalent of saying "that's so gay" so the phase got normalized. Read an article one time (can't remember where) that talked about how the phase fag was used more as a term for doing something not masculine rather than a Gay slur. Whereas whenever I was called a queer there was a special type of venom behind the word. There wasn't any other meaning besides I hate you because you're gay. I understand the effort behind trying to reclaim the word like they did with dyke but I still don't like it. The word queer, at least in my experience, has been much worse than fag and I still shudder when I hear people call something queer or refer to LGBT people as queer, even though it's being used not in a bad way.
>>
>>7037340

Queer is a funny one, because it's simultaneously the most acceptable/academic umbrella term, and the most old school slur. Depending on tone, it can be either as formal and inclusive as you can get, or the most hick-tier insult still alive.
>>
>>7037345

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iV8X8ubGCc
>>
>>7038591
>Ironically the person most interested in calling me out is a non-transitioning

Of fucking course they were. Those are the only turds who go around tone policing people. They're just in it to be fucking snowflakes that everyone has to treat delicately.
>>
File: tumblr_o7es2iOGBq1qm9g2zo3_400.png (426KB, 400x501px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7es2iOGBq1qm9g2zo3_400.png
426KB, 400x501px
>>7035041
this person is "nonbinary" and goes by they/he??????
>>
>>7039323
Fairy might tie queer for most old school
>>
>>7034985
they've told me not to say it knowing i'm not straight. even people who hate faggots haven't made me that angry. who died and made you god came out of my mouth before i even thought it. good times.
>>
>>7035001
File a complaint with your Title IX coordinator. Fuck them at their own game. They are legally obligated to investigate.
>>
>>7034985
No

When they say it like 15 times in a row I crack a little joke so that they don't say it too often, I'm not offended, just annoyed

Am I da SJW assholes
>>
>>7035041
>Starfighter
Wew, if only his feminist "friends" knew that he reads a comic about date&rape
>>
>>7036687
>idpol is out of control therefore DA COMMIES
>>
>>7037256
>the real gays

Holy shit, Anon. Do tell.
>>
>>7038450

Back in the 90s there was this big thing about "taking the word back". At least in England there was.
>>
>>7035041
Seeing the obviously male faces of femboys really reminds me that I am dysphoric.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.